Chapter 2- Ghosts.

Suddenly the sound of 3 teenage boys, they looked older than Julie so I thought they might be my age, fell to the ground. They hissed at the floor- the impact made them wince. They hadn't noticed we were there yet. I looked over at Julie, her expression twisted into fright.

"How did we get back here?" The boy that spoke had shaggy hair, he wore a long coat with a t-shirt that  looked like the arms had been cut off. The blonde boy that was stood next to him just grunted. I turned to Julie to see if she was seeing this, or if I needed to go back to Doctor Turner 3 days a week, suddenly she just let out the most ear-piercing scream, which gave me an answer. The boys then turned around and noticed us, the matched her tone and yelped as the middle one with the shaggy hair leapt into the boys arms. I just stood there watching in amusement, when Jules legged it out of the doors, we could still hear the screams as she ran up the path. The boys stopped screaming and just looked towards me. 

"Hi. I'm Sky." I took my time to inspect each one of the ghosts, the one on the right was blond with a pink bum bag draped over his shoulder, he wore a pink shirt and smiled at me. The one in the middle was the one that I had previously noticed before, he had shaggy hair that pointed in either directions, he just looked at me speechless. The last boy was the one that caught my eye, He had a leather jacket on and a red flannel tied around his waist, his hair was combed back and he had deep-beautiful brown eyes. There was no denying that he was attractive, all of them were, but he just took it to another level. He winked at me and I smirked in response, catching him off-guard, I don't think he was used to retaliation.

I realised I had been staring so I looked away, I was about to say something else when Julie walked back in a cross heled out in one hand, and in the other was a nerf gun, which she handed to me. I was very confused at this point but took it anyway.

"Jules what on earth are you doing?" I asked her, she didn't take her eyes off of the boys in front of her, completely ignoring my question she continued to hold the cross out in defence.

"Who are you and what are you doing in our mom's studio?" She asked cautiously as if she didn't know what would happen if she spoke to them.

"Your mom's studio? No, this is our studio." The one with the shaggy hair replied. "T-The grand piano is new and...and....and my couch!" He stiffened and collapsed onto it. I was offended. His couch? No, that was where i used to spend my afternoons after school, doing nothing in particular. She had made a bond with that couch, it was definitely not his.

"Your couch? Nuh-uh mister, that baby belongs to me." I replied with a certain sassiness. He just looked at me with a blank expression almost like he forgot I was there. He looked up to see the guitar placed next to him.

"That is definitely not my six-string." The boy got up and started walking, but Julie moved closer the cross inches away from him, "C-Can you just give me a second." Julie wasn't budging so the boy rose his voice slightly, "Just give me a second." Julie lowered the cross and the boy walked back towards his friends. They all huddled together, glancing back at her and Julie every phew seconds. After a handle of seconds the blonde guy walked up to us.

"Why are you in our studio?" He spoke with a condescending tone, as if we didn't speak his language. Me and Julie exchanged looks, hers was full of fright and mine of amusement. She shoved the cross into the blonde person, only for it to go right through it. I looked up in shock. How did he do that? Clearly Julie had the same thought because at the same time we both shouted:

"Oh my gosh! How did you do that?" The boy looked back at his friends, then to us again.

"Clearly they're not understanding- clearly they don't get it." We looked at him blankly, "Ok look, we are ghosts alright. We're just three ghosts who are really happy to be home so, thank you for the flowers they really brighten up the place." Then the guy with the shaggy hair spoke up.

"We are in a band called Sunset Curve."

"Tell your friends." The guy with the leather jacket replied, seconds after. This made me smile and he noticed and smirked in reply. The guy with the shaggy hair didn't seem to notice so he just continued on.

"Last night was gonna be a pretty big night for us, it was gonna change our lives." He remarked

"Um... I'm pretty sure it did." The blonde guy said earning him a chuckle from me and shaggy-hair dude.

"This is so cool." I spoke up Julie just looked over at me and pulled out her phone. The 3 boys inspected it, looking very confused.

"What is that? W-What are you doing?" The blonde guy questioned

"It's my phone." Julie answered bluntly. The blonde guy nodded, "No stop talking to them there is no such thing as cute ghosts." Julie remarked

"Oh. You think we're cute?" The boy in a leather jacker replied. Julie looked up and rolled her eyes.

"Yup." I replied without thinking my eyes widened at what I just said and I just shrugged, I mean, I wasn't lying. They are very cute. The boy in the leather jacket just looked at me, staring for ages while the others just looked amused. After a few seconds of staring I decided to speak up:

"Take a picture, it will last longer." I smirked at him, he quickly looked down. The blonde guy looked anxiously at Julie while the web page was loading.

"Who you calling?" He asked trying to look at Julie's screen.

"I'm googling Sunset Swerve." She replied.

"Sunset CURVE." Me and the boys corrected her, earning looks from all of them.

"Woah." Julie said and the boys looked at her with a confused face. She didn't notice and continued on, "There is a sunset curve. You did die. But not last night.... 25 years ago?!"

                                                                               --------------------------

A/N- Another chapter thank you guys so much for reading and I'm just about to upload another part, I know, 3 parts in the last 2 days, I'm amazing. Get used to it.

Comment and vote please!