My Boyfriend's Mother

By MsIvorySwan

Ever wondered what it feels like having a hot lesbian mom? Ask my boyfriend. When Grace Jones met Josh, the s... More

PROLOGUE: Pinot Noir
1: Glad I shaved tonight
2: Say it Again
3: Six Months Later
4:Code for Sex?
5: Kitchen
6: SURPRISE!
7: Hot, lesbian Elena!
8: You're straight?
9: Who's Gay?
10: Non-date it is.
11: I Don't have a Vagina.
12: No Parents
13: I'm in trouble
14: Annoy Me All You Want, Elena
15: I made you look, didn't I?
16: My Earrings
17:She's my uh.. date
18: Did she just roll her eyes?
19: Keep holding me like that and I will be.
20: Unless you ask me to
21: Why don't you find out?
22:No, Elena got my tongue.
23: But you wanted to
24: You forgot hot lesbian.
25: This is How I'll Die
26: So You've Fallen for Him
27: You, mother fucker!
28: Just The Two of Us
31: After Kissing Me??
32: Is She Snoring?
33: Stuck
34: Darling
35: You're such a whore
36: I'm not sorry about the kiss.
37: Need a Hand?
38: His Stepmom
39 I-I can explain.
40: My parents really like you.
41: And my heart.
42: She's mine, silly!
43: We were sent here by Ms. Elena Richards
44: She's not my ex.
45: I Crave for you, Elena.
46: How I Met Your Mother
47: I'll go anywhere with you, Elena.
48: Let Go For Me
49: Give it to me, Elena.
50: Six Months Later...
The End

29: Do You Want this to be Romantic?

22.3K 1.1K 191
By MsIvorySwan

"I told you, I'm fine," Elena said when she sat down on the carpet after taking a shower. I got back with ice cubes from the fridge and a handkerchief. I wrapped one and pressed it lightly on the bridge of her nose. "Aw!" She reacted.

"Ow!" I screeched. She laughs. I slapped her on her forearm. "Stop that! I'm trying to help you."

"Okay, that slap really hurts. I bruise like a peach." She pouted and batted her eyelashes. She's so cute I had to roll my eyes. "Hold still."

"I told you, I'm fine."

"Just let me." She kept her eyes on me. Never breaking contact. It was so hard to focus because I'm trying to lessen her swelling. I wish I could just kiss it and make it all better. "But don't you have to go?" She asks softly. So soft it's as if she was asking that herself. I looked at my watch to see that it was quarter to 6pm. "It's gonna be dark soon. It won't be safe for you to drive me 5 hours back to the city and another when you come back here. Plus, with your nose-"

"So you'll stay with me." She said. I thought about it. I thought really hard. But it's not like I have a choice. Other than waiting for Josh. He hasn't answered my calls or text messages. "Fine." I let out a breath. "I'll stay with you." She gave me a faint smile. Oh, this woman is trouble.

I tip toed to the living room wearing a satin pair of butterfly pajamas. Jesus, I hope Elena doesn't think I'm seducing her. I came here with her son. Of course this is what I'd wear. Now I just admitted I'm seducing her son. Ughh!

Oh God oh God oh God she's starring. Fuck, am I turning red?? "What?" I asked, naturally. She didn't answer. "Look, i-its the only pjs I brought." Still no answer. "WHAT??"

"Your hair is wet." She finally answered. Oh. "Yeah, and?"

"I like it."

I don't know what to say to that so I just opened the cabinet and got a bag of chips and made a beeline to my room. "Okay, good night." Keep walking, don't look back. "Wanna watch a movie?" Elana said. With you? Ha! No. Absolutely, not.

.....................

"I can't believe I'm watching Chuky."

"It's the only movie left in here. Josh and his dad loves watching Horror films together. You'll love it too." She gave me a nudge. "Oh, yeah. I'll definitely love cold blood and murder." I rolled my eyes again. "It's just a doll." She says. "That is sooo romantic." She turned to look at me. "Why? Do you want this to be romantic?" There's just something about those big brown eyes that somehow draws me to her. "BANG!!!" a gunshot flared from the tv that made my heart jump. Elena laughed. I threw a pillow at her.

In the middle of the movie, I looked down to see we're almost out of chips that's been sitting between us. Next to our hands so close together. Just inches away from her skin. I looked up to see her starring back at me. Fuck. I quickly turned to the movie. Oh no the doll's becoming human ooh scary evil stuff. With just my eye, I looked down again. I definitely like holding Elana's hands. She suddenly lifted her pinkie and touch mine. Very subtly. It's almost as if it's unintentional. But when I looked at her, she was smiling softly. And I smiled back.

Like a fucking idiot. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2K 50
Love can surprise you sometimes when it arrives unexpectedly, unplanned, and at first sight. It was what happened to Grace one day when her father b...
2.7K 152 48
TW: THIS STORY INCLUDES SE*UAL A*SULT "You have a daughter?" Jack asked me as he watched Elena come running into the living room. Her school backpac...
388K 14.6K 32
"Hey let's make a bet." My best friend Richy said. "Who ever losses has to ask out and date the f*ggot until he breaks up with you or for 6 months. W...
131K 2.9K 47
I didn't ask for Mackenzie to show up. I didn't even want it at first. But then I craved her presence. I didn't like the way I felt when I wasn't wit...