The Sun, The Moon, and Their...

By NoSoulChara

You a dumb idiot with bumbling AuDHD end up stuck in the PizzaPlex, where you hide in the Daycare making a ne... More

Not a chapter
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
The New Job
Not an update
Puppet Bonding
Movie Talks (Part 1)

Part 8

295 16 3
By NoSoulChara

1:30 a.m.

Y/N (POV)

The world is dark.. My eyes closed... On a warm surface, and being held in comforting arms...

As much as I want to stay like this, I know I need to get up.. for what reason.. I just have a feeling..

So I stir and the encompassing warmth shifts..

"Hey (N/n,) you okay...."
A voice loud, yet caring reaches me.

Flashes of the night flash before my closed eyes...... Oh SHIT...

I open my eyes... Seeing orange and pale tan.. and two buttons... "Umm.. can I get down.."
I ask, almost timidly...

"OH, OF COURSE"

They shift their arms to set me down..

I stand up on my feet and rub the sleep out of my eyes.. "Soooo.. that umm.. happened,"   I laugh awkwardly...

Great now someone knows about my dumb habits...

Sun looks at me... About to say something.. I cut him off.

"Look can we not talk about it."

They chuckle, "I WAS GONNA ASK WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO BEFORE THE HOUR..

"Oh," shit.. Wait what time is it?

"Umm. Sunny what time is it..."

"1:35 ABOUT 15 MINUTES BEFORE LIGHTS GO OUT"

My eyes widen.. but didn't they say..

"What about the rule... " I raise an eyebrow at them..

"Oh, um, Well the whole place powers off then... And .. they come out"
He says 'they' with such venom, I think I know who they're referring to..

I smirk, might as well have fun with..

"ALL RIGHT, THEN, what's the plan captain"

We'll make this a game. Sun looks confused before giggling.

"You just need to break a rule... Behind the security desk. Neither of us can go behind there."

I salute to him. "I'll do my best, Captain." I say it in a kind of gruff voice. With mock seriousness.

But we both just laugh after that..

I then realize, Sun is crouching...

"Hey uh Sun," I look at him questionably, "why, are ya crouching." He just kind of stops.. Before rebooting, which I also have to do sometimes.

He shakes or swivels his head before speaking "The kids don't care, but the adults and staff do... They don't like me that much taller than them,"

..... Well that's dumb. Not Sun's reasoning but the idiots.. I bet it's cause they don't like what they consider beneath them being able to intimidate them.

"Well you don't need to around me," I rock back and forth on my heels, "I honestly don't care."

"REALLY"

I cover my ears and wince, ouch that's loud. Sun smacks his hand over his faceplate, "Sorry." "No it's okay, just caught off guard," I say while smiling at them.

Sun then raises to his full height and debating I think.. Second guessing, I get it.. I do that shit to. And oh okay he's tall... Obviously Y/N are you only now realizing this.

I'm estimating 9 to around 10 feet...
God.. I feel even shorter
I smile up at them and Sun keeps bouncing and moving around to which I decided to start moving or dancing as well, the both of us giggling... Till the lights cut out.

FUCK, TIME TO BOOK IT

Before I even process the darkness, or Sun's pained groans ,I book it to the security desk. Seeing a bunch of stacked toys I smack them, and they all scatter.

"CLEAN UP, CLEAN UP"

I am almost to the desk as I hear the bells closing in, I decide to use all my years of counter jumping for stuff in cabinets now. And almost vault over the desk.. I say almost because ....

CRASH

I fell on my face... Yeahhhhh.

I hear giggling behind me. And I pop up and point at them. Grinning triumphantly "HAH, I'M SAFE BECAUSE I'M AT THE DESK~." I sing song.

The red dots make eye contact with me.. Which causes my anxiety to sharpen..

GO AWAY DUMB ANXIETY

They lean on the desk holding the side of their head in one hand.. I can barely make out... ARE THOSE CLAWS.. Okay that's cool. Man wish he wasn't trying to kill me

"Well I'll just wait right here, little lamb. After all, I haven't had fun in a whillllleeee~"

...I then realize.... The daycare's been closed for the last couple of days...

I completely forgot, but there was something about a glitch... In the animatronic. And they closed the place.. Before there was a staff-bot blocking the entrance during open hours...

SUNS BEEN ALONE FOR DAYS.. LIKE HELL AM I LETTING THIS SHIT SLIDE.

I lose my shit.

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T SCARE EVERYONE PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE HERE, AND THE DAMN COMPANY WOULDN'T HAVE CLOSED THE AREA"

"SUCH A SHAMEE~" I look at them, god I wanna strangle them.

"I don't care. BUT OH BOY DOES DEAR SUNNY~~" 

My eyebrows furrow.. Yep wanna strangle, why the fuck does sweet Sun share a body with this jerk.

"WELL MAYBE I'LL KEEP COMING"

It was as if they short circuited,

"WHAT" They growled.

"You heard me," I put my hands on my hips. "I'll keep coming. Even if I'm breaking rules, don't care.."

"Then I just make sure you won't even see tomorrow~"

"Uhh huh, yeah sure.. Cause last I checked bucko. I'm behind the desk, and you are a robot which mean you have to follow rules programmed in. "
I smirk and cross my arms.

Before they even respond. I hear the telltale sound of the lights "Well bye bye, won't miss ya" I say before the shift...

I almost vaulted to meet Sun, but.. They look... Down. Well more like intuition to me, since ya know faceplate can only smile. But something's up..

"Uhhh, Sunny? " I move around the desk to them.. They turn to me..

"What did you mean... They closed the area....?" They asked softly.. and I  stopped my thoughts all came to a halt..

HE HEARD IT.. FUCKK

I look down and rub one of my upper arms..

"They shut this area down.. They mentioned a glitch.. And that they couldn't keep the area open.."

"No one has been here in days.. "

"I know." "Sun, I'm so sorry.. I just.."

I looked up at them.

"I thought you knew.. "

They moved to sit down against the desk.. More like fell...

And brought their knees up and hugged them..

"why'd you lie?"

Lie?

I raise an eyebrow..

"You said you'd keep coming back, but... No one comes back.. at least not for very long.."

I move to sit next to them and wrap my arms around his shoulders tightly, though I have to sit up on my knees to reach..

"I didn't lie, cause I will keep coming. One way or another even if it takes a minute I won't leave you alone. Promise" I swear I hear choked sobs.

I smile and let them go.
"In fact~ I pinky promise," I hold out my pinky to them.

They move their legs out of the way "Really?" Their voice is full of hope.

"Of course, shall we seal the deal"

I keep my pinky out, and they bring up their pinky. We wrap them together.

I mean it Sun, I won't leave you behind.

Promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 66 8
After 2 months of cleaning random people's apartments and living in an apartment , Sundrop and Moondrop find a new job for them , it's called working...
96.4K 2.4K 37
You had just lost everything. Your friends, your family, your job, all of it except for your house and life. You were about to end it all when you sa...
333K 11.7K 50
UPDATES EVERY THURSDAY!!! (Central Time!) (I'll try not to be a stranger to double updates but errrmmm..) A new position opened up in the pizza plex...
4.4K 142 23
after moving to a whole new city you were accepted a position at the Pizza Plex as a daycare assistant! you were very excited to have a new beginning...