Imperfect Master • akakuro ✓

By THlSGRACE

© March 2015 [Book Two of KnB Trilogy] • unrevised • "Convince me if you're worthy of my forgiveness." He sai... More

First Commandment
Second Commandment
Third Commandment
Fifth Commandment
Sixth Commandment
Seventh Commandment
Eigth Commandment
Ninth Commandment
Tenth Commandment
Eleventh Commandment
Twelfth Commandment
Thirteenth Commandment
Fourteenth Commandment
Fifteenth Commandment
Sixteenth Commandment
Seventeenth Commandment
Sequel
First Agreement
Forgotten Contract

Fourth Commandment

3.5K 132 18
By THlSGRACE

Last day.

Their final day before they leave for Japan. It's been a month and the blunet was a bit skeptical about going after 2 and a half weeks of thinking over.

He combed his blue locks as he rocked himself on his bed. He was thankful that he has a separate room and far away from the other occupied bedrooms. Both of his parents were understanding how he felt and so was his co-workers who worked under the foreign mistress.

With a heavy sigh he crawled out of his bed and went to go take a warm shower. He will miss this place and a few people here but that's how it was.

It was inevitable.

The warm water cascaded his body, mostly on his back as he slouched on the shower wall. He already packed his stuff a few hours ago, a bit hesitant but nevertheless did it.

He closed his eyes as he imagined what would he be like now. Obviously more handsome and intimidating than before.

He surprisingly snorted at that, as he thought about the redhead having a new lover. As he thought about it further, a sudden ache invaded his mind than his heart.

Why am I still holding on to him?

He thought as he conditioned his hair and hissed inaudibly. He got some on his eyes and quickly washed it away thoroughly.

He sighed again when he finished his shower and proceeded going out of the room before wrapping a towel around his hips. He opened his bathroom door and walked out but not before looking up and tensed up for just a second.

Ogiwara was sitting on his bed with Nigou on his lap, sleeping away. "What are you doing here?" Kuroko said bluntly as he walked up to the closet next to his bed.

"I see you have took my advise and got yourself a nicely defined four pack." Ignoring Kuroko's question. The ginger eyed his abs that have been inproved over the three years.

Kuroko covered it up with his white long-sleeved collared shirt and left the two buttons unclasped. "Ogiwara-kun... " The blunet trailed off as he stared a bit annoyed on his childhood friend.

The said man just smiled innocently before scratching the husky's lower belly that was exposed. "Just came by to see you before we head off at the morning." He finally answered as he avoided ogling on his childhood friend.

He was sexually attracted to the blunet.

And almost romantically attracted.

The ginger looked away. He was helping his friend to move and he soully promised to himself that he won't fall for the blunet.

Although...

He was slightly alike with his former lover.

Quiet, Blunt, Handsome and determined. That was made Ogiwara fell in love to his past silver haired lover back in college in Japan a few years ago.

Sighing to himself, unfortunately his former lover was caught with him one night and forced to never contact again. Stupid Step-mother of his He cursed bitterly in his mind.

"What did you say?" Kuroko turned from his mirror to looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I said we should make spaghetti later!" He answered with a smile.

Kuroko's eyes glint in suspiscion but didn't pushed further since he knew he could never win against him. He went back combing his hair after staring at the ginger for who knew how long.

Ogiwara breathed a sigh of relied and avoided blushing. He couldn't believe that he spoke that at loud and Kuroko heard it but not quite understood what he said.

Safe for now

He sighed again in relief before removing Nigou from his lap and was thankful that the pup didn't woke up but just stirred in it's sleep. The ginger went up to the blunet and wrapped his arms around his torso.

He smiled down at Kuroko as the blunet continued on combing his wet hair and got some water on his friend much to Ogiwara's annoyance. "Could we make sweet and sour chicken and brown rice instead? I'm not much for spaghetti." Kuroko said honestly as he peeked up to Ogiwara who was nodding absentmindedly.

"Kuroko! Nooooo! Pleaseeeeee!" The older Sasaki twin whined as he pouted up to the blunet by his shoulder. The said man just brushed him off, not in a rude way but still he brushed him off as he cooked the brown rice.

"Shota stop whining! We're not making garlic rice!" The ginger said sternly as he stared hard at the brunet. The younger Sasaki twin was snikering at his brother before placing the chicken on the big bowl.

The said brunet just bowed his head in shame before muttering empty death threats at the ginger who just rolled his eyes at his stubborn whining. Alexandra was there watching her butlers with a smile, she always loved dinner because it was more entertaining than any food gathering.

"Miss Alex!" Mochida said as he knocked on blonde woman's study room. The said woman looked up from her table with her large green framed glasses hanging on the bridge of her nose.

"Yes Reiji?" She asked. "Dinner's ready. We're waiting for you." He said as he gestured her to eat.

She waved her hand dismissively, "Go on without me. Just leave some food I have to finish this last stock of papers for the constriction in North Carolina and another construction in Michigan." The black haired nodded his head and he excused himself before shutting the door closed.

Alex sighed lightly as she dropped her head on her study table. She lied about the last stock of construction since she already finished those a few days ago.

She was signing off resignation papers beforehand. With a huff of her rosy cheeks, she thought about what the older Akashi said.

Whatever you do, don't make him suspicious on the date.

The date She thought while lifting her head and pushed her seat as she went out of her study room. The grumbling of her stomach was making her dizzy and couldn't concentrate any longer.

When she was about to open the door. She heard singing, a voice she never heard singing before and a lyrics that were in japanese.

She doesn't want to interrupt his singing but she in a verge of eating a fully grown horse. As if feeling her internal struggles.

The door creaked open revealing brown locks in a messy but sophisticated style and brown eyes. "Are you going to come in Miss Garcia?" Sasaki said in english even though she can understand him either way if he spoke in japanese.

She nodded her head as the brunet opened the door wider for her to come in. The dinner table was only filled chatter and laughter but no singing.

She sighed, did she imagine the young blunet singing? If she did, then the starve for food was the only thing keeping her sane. "Here you go!" The same Sasaki said happily as he placed her a plate of steamy hot food of chicken and rice.

"Thank you Sota." The foreign woman thanked with a smile as she started taking scoops of the brown rice and stabbed the children with a hungry glint in her eyes. "Take it easy!" Ogiwara said jokingly and only received a scowl from Alex as she munched on her chicken.

Dinner went by quite quickly as they ate happily. After a few minutes, Kuroko left without anyone noticing as he dumped his plate and silverware on the dishwasher.

He went to the other door of the kitchen as he crossed his arms under his chest and stared ahead. "I won't break down." He muttered as he finally lied down on his bed.

He fighting to stay awake as he opened his eyes wider as if that would help him keep awake. He turned his head to the side as he looked up slightly to see a clock ticking away the minutes.

11:11 p.m.

He chuckled sleepily. He remembered the redhead saying making wishes when you see that certain time, but the redhead never believe in wishes.

He thought it was only childish fairytale.

Yawning he stirred to the side. Looking at the large window across from his bed, he looked up to the moon shining dimly in the night.

"Kuroko! Wake up! There's fire we have to leave!" Bolting from his deep slumber. The blunet was out of bed in his white boxers and was shirtless.

Looking around his room, he shook his head with a faint smile. Typical Ogiwara-kun He thought as he looked at his childhood who was dressed nicely in a simple grey suit.

"We have to leave fire remember?!" Ogiwara urged dramatically with a happy grin. "Last time it was a murderer back when were 12." Kuroko said as he pulled up some slacks as he attempted fixed his bed hair with a comb but failed to do so.

The bed hair always win everytime.

"And you were already grabbing the knife and you almost stabbed my dad!" The ginger giggled at the memory. He invited the blunet for a sleepover when they were twelve and slept late the next day.

The young ginger thought it was funny to play a small prank on his friend for four months. And that led to almost death of his father who was innocently grabbing a midnight snack and got caught by his wife an hour after.

"Are you done?" The ginger asked after ten minutes of swaying his legs on the blunet's bed. "I'm not done. My name's Kuroko Tetsuya." A lace of humor was present on his flat tone voice as he turned around to see the ginger grinning with a glint of mischief on his eyes.

"Soweee... My apologies!" He mocked apologized as he sat up to stare at the blunet. Kuroko just shook his head as he spread his arms at the loose black button shirt he wore.

"Here's a red tie now let's go! The twins are whining about you sleeping late then usual." He threw a silky red tie at him and thankfully he caught it just in time. He tied the tie as he followed Ogiwara who was rolling his suitcase to the living room where the others were.

When he finished tying the tie he looked up to see the impatient faces of the twins and the amused ones of the mistress and his childhood friend. "Let's go." He uttered under his breath as he grabbed his case and gestured for them to move.

The Sasaki twins huffed and rolled their cases in unison and Alex just chuckled as she followed them out. Ogiwara wrapped his arm around Kuroko's shoulders and smiled amusingly as heed them out to see the limo now in front of them.

Minutes later. They were now on the private jet and ready for take off in another few minutes.

"I wonder how Japan looks like now?" The younger twin whispered to his older brother in question. It's been half a decade of so since they last saw their birthplace.

They moved because their parents kicked them out. Found out that they were bisexual and being the wonderful parents they were they kicked them out because it was a forbidden by the holy man from heaven.

They both shuddered at the memory. They were thankful that they have met Alex or they were gonna be strippers or prostitutes for the rest of their lives.

It was only the time that Himuro and Kagami were transferred from Alex's hands to the old redhead. 'Please buckle up your seat and avoid smoking inside the jet as we are about to take off in two minutes.' The pilot who was a friend of the blonde woman said through the speaker.

The twins snickered silently as they buckled up their seat belts. Kuroko laid his head on Ogiwara's shoulder as he stared st the window.

Clouds move by. From white to yellow-orange to dark blue skies.

All of them fell asleep during those hours of traveling and Kuroko was the only one awake, staring at the window with slight interest as he cuddled a sleeping Nigou on his and the ginger's laps. He smiled faintly as he scratched the pup's eat before looking back at the dark sky.

"Kuroko, we're here now." A voice said as the blunet felt himself being shook by his shoulders. He didn't wake up, it just made him sleep deeper, "Fine, Kuroko let's see about this." The ginger whispered huskily.

But nothing happened.

The blunet bolted from his sleep, he didn't squeaked nor did he screamed neither of it happening. He just looked at his childhood friend with a slighy frown as he felt himself being carried.

He looked down and nodded to himself as he sighed a little. He was carried bridal style by the ginger as they climb down the metal stairs.

"Tetsu-kun!" a feminine voice called in delight and cracked at the end. Kuroko looked up from his novel to see his mother jumped to him and wrapped her small arms around her son.

"I've missed you!" She muttered as she tightened her hold on her son. It was a weird feeling to hugged someone you haven't seen for three years now-in a physical way that is.

"Tetsu-chan!" Another said and Kuroko was engulfed by both of his parents. They didn't mind the scene they've made since no one bat an eye in their way.

A curse and a blessing of lacking presence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 708 13
tsukishima has known kuroo for awhile now with having all these practice matches with him. he never exactly liked the man either, but after he got to...
36.6K 2.2K 25
Faded, but never forgotten; they were eternity. Began ; October 21, 2015 Completed ; August 11, 2016 • Arc I : Light Silhouettes • Arc II : Hopelessl...
9.7K 421 24
❝please continue to be my friend. in this lifetime, and in the next. and in every lifetime you'll ever meet me...❞ ❝i'll continue to be your friend...
174K 12K 18
he is perfect, he is the one i need. the one i desire... but he thinks that existing is too tiring. in which kuroo falls for his next door neighbour...