My Mafia Husband// Yizhan ( M...

By seezaru66

"I know your situation Mr. Xiao , and I can help you by preventing your company from going bankrupt",said yib... More

introduction
character introduction 😊
past
where are you xiao zhan
xiao zhan life story
What's going on your mind Brother Haikuan.
Haikuan's plan
Caught you bunny boy.
Beautiful
A girl?
Who is wrong ?
He loves me too
Yibo's plan
Are you that person?
IS IT LOVE...?!
I need love, I need Wei Ying
Mistry.
MARRY ME
YIZHAN WEDDING( PART1)
YIZHAN WEDDING ( PART 2)
happy birthday to me🥰🥰🥰
HONEYMOON(PART 1)
HONEYMOON(PART2)
Love Confession
ANOTHER CHANCE
Real Honeymoon
ATTACK
RESCUE
TRUTH
NEW MORNING
A/N
I LOVE YOU TOO MY MAFIA HUSBAND
A Date?
Two new member
preggo
YIBO IS MINE
Birthday
A haapy ending.

Shameless Yibo

6.7K 361 61
By seezaru66

MORNING AT 6:00 am

WANG HAIKUAN HOUSE (USA)

Jin wakes up with a sore body after a long steamy night, he yelp in pain when he tried to get up from bed, haikuan wakes up after hearing a whimpering sound, he chuckles at helpless jin who was continuously trying to sit down but due to back pain, he was not able to. Haikuan helped jin to take bath and both came down to have breakfast.

All the butlers and servents were present in the hall, the breakfast table was already prepared, haikuan made jin sit on a chair and he sit beside jin. they were going to start their breakfast then yibo came from outside.

"yibo you are coming now? where were you last night? "' haikuan asked as he see yibo in the formal dress which he was wearing yesterday.

" ge, I came last night but as I enter inside the mansion I hear some noise, seems like that hungry wolf was so busy enjoying his delicious meal that he forgot that the rooms of your mansion are not soundproof and I want to sleep in peace so I went to a hotel ." yibo said casually and sit down on another chair beside jin to have his breakfast.

After listening to yibo, jin who was drinking water coughed and spit out all water from his mouth. Haikuan immediately pats jin's back to calm him down. both faces were red due to embarrassment. 

" you didn't lock the door? " jin asked haikuan in low voice with anger.

before Haikuan can say anything yibo replied "no, he forgot to lock the main door of the mansion as well as his room's door too." yibo look at his brother with a teasing smile and started to fill his mouth with all food.

now jin was becoming uncomfortable as he never thought yibo had witnessed all their sinful acts. it was his first time and seems like he had already created lots of mess. what if yibo dislikes him and says haikuan to leave him. his face was worried and his eyes started to fill up with tears.

haikuan sense the discomfort in jin's eyes and grab his hand under the table and squeeze it gently, jin look at haikuan, and both smile at each other.

" yibo I and jin... we..we a..are" before haikuan says more yibo cut him in between.

" yes I know you guys are in a relationship and you both love each other. now will you both stop being lovey-dovey in front of me, I am eating my breakfast" yibo said casually without looking at them and started to eat more.

haikuan smiled after listening to his brother. 

" young master.. you "jin tried to say but it seems like yibo is not in the mood to hear anyone, he want everyone to listen to him only so again he cut off jin.

" ge you punished jin last night because he called you senior master right? punish him tonight also for calling me, young master."  yibo said and wink at his brother.

" sue yibo, your wish is my order," said haikuan and winked at jin whose jaw dropped after listening to how shamefully both brothers are talking in front of him.

haikuan understood now that his brother had shown a green light to their relationship so he smiled at jin.

now no one says anything and eats their breakfast in silence. yibo was the first to finish. he gets up from the table and goes inside the kitchen to wash his hands after returning to the hall again he stands in front of jin who just gets up, yibo took out a small packet from his pocket and gives it to jin. jin take it and look at yibo questioningly.

" the way how you were moaning and screaming last night I guessed you need it so in very morning I went to buy it for you"yibo said and winked at his brother.

both haikuan and jin were looking down with red faces but jin gather his courage and look at yibo," young... I mean y..yi..yibo what is this?" jin asked slowly

" ooh wow good..good ..very good progression..call me by my name from now on and about this packet, it contains some painkiller, I saw how uncomfortable you were looking when you sit on the chair I guess my brother really went hard on you last night .... well mind it to tell me how many rounds?" yibo shamelessly asked jin but his eyes were only at his brother who was glaring him with all red embarrassed face.

after listening to yibo's shameless words jin runs away from there after  bowing his head to yibo and thanking him" the...thankyou y...yibo."

both wang's brothers chuckle after seeing jin running away. after a few seconds, the whole environment becomes serious. haikuan sit down on the sofa and gestured to yibo to join him. Yibo sensed that they are going to have some serious talk so he sit opposite his brother and wait for his brother to start first.. but Haikuan remains silent so yibo started it first 

" I am sorry for yesterday ge, I know you really care about me that is why you are doing this but ge you to understand this also, I am not normal businessmen like the other four, I am a mafia man too, my life is always surrounded to the killer, that doctor can't save me if I get in any problem. he will be a burden to me that time if he sticks to me all time." yibo said

" alright if this is the matter then leave your group and live a simple life, don't worry I will take care of all" haikuan said 

" no brother, I need all these powers and men to fight with that killer and punish them. after punishing our father's killer I will leave all this and will live a life which you want me to live, a simple and safe life with no fear, no revenge"

" yibo why are you not understanding me, no one killed our father, he died due to an accident and if you think that someone had killed him then show me the proof or tell me his/her name, I will investigate in my own ways. Trust me if I found that someone had really killed our father, I will not say a single word to you. I will hand over that man/woman to you and you will decide how to punish him/her." haikuan said gently.

" no ge, you don't involve yourself in all these, I will do everything in my own way. trust me I still remember what our father used to say NEVER HURT ANY INNOCENT PERSON, AND DON'T LEAVE THEM WHO TRY TO HURT YOUR FAMILY. " yibo said.

 haikuan just sigh and closed his eyes, he was in the USA when his father died. At that time yibo lives with their father but after their father's death. haikuan went to china. after the all last rituals of their father. he again comes back to the USA as he has to complete his studies. but yibo was not alone. granny lee and uncle wen were always there for him.

haikuan doesn't like uncle wen because all of sudden after their father's death a man comes up and introduces himself as their father's friend. but as haikuan lives in the USA so he thought maybe he is really their father's best friend that he doesn't know plus yibo also get close to uncle wen in a very short period and uncle wen also treat yibo as his own son'

uncle wen doesn't have any family. he is not married so no wife and no kids, he lives in yibo's mansion as a caretaker when yibo is not around he takes care of office work and housework too. he took care of yibo in all these fourteen years. he trained yibo and help him to grow their father's business to more and more high. and right nor WANG CORPORATION is the biggest and richest mnc in whole china. but somehow haikuan feels there is something wrong with uncle wen but he has no proof and yibo treat him as his own father so he didn't say anything to yibo.

" alright yibo you are really now a grown-up man, you have total right to decide so do what you like. Who am I to say anything? you already know what is right and what is wrong. okay then, I am getting late, need to go to hospital meet you at dinner." haikuan said with a sad and disappointed tone and get up from the sofa to leave for his room

" please work...come on yibo stop me... god help..my plan never fails... yibo stop me..." haikuan mumble with crossed finger and leaves for his room with a small baby step slowly

" wait brother," yibo said and get up from the sofa and walk to his brother who is still back facing him...

" yesssssssss......." haikuan cheered up slowly and turned toward yibo.

" I will do whatever you say just don't let me see your sad and disappointed face. I know you are doing this because you care for me. I will accept that doctor as my personal doctor." yibo said and hug his brother 

" thankyou bobo, come to the hospital at 12:30 pm, I will introduce you to him okay? " haikuan said and hug yibo too.

haikuan left the mansion after a few minutes. yibo came to his room and punch the wall harshly. He can't say no to his brother so he has to agree to face that useless brat now every day.

" Why people always come to my way, you will regret it doctor. Before xiao zhan i will deal with you." Yibo said darkly.and look at his hand which was red due to punch.
9 am 

XIAO ZHAN'S APARTMENT 

'baby boy wakes up. how long do you want to sleep?.. ooh god how old are you? hmm? you still need me to wake you up every morning. what will happen to you when I will no longer be beside you." aunt yu said and pull the blanket from Zhan's body but still, zhan was not waking so she thought something and giggle at her idea.

he came inside the kitchen and pour water into a small cup and again came back to Zhan's room. she pours some water on the bed beside Zhan's butt.

OOH GOD ZHAN DID YOU WET YOUR BED ... OMG...HOW OLD ARE YOU? aunt yu scream at top of her lungs. ( I use this trick to wake up my younger sister hehehe🤣🤣 )

whattttt?

" zhan woke up with a jerk and scan the whole bed, his face become dark red when his gaze fall on the part of the bed which is wet. everything was so sudden that he did not get time to realize that his pants are not wet but the bed is only wet and aunt yu is holding a cup.

" it is okay sometimes it happens when you dream about the toilet in your dream.. no need to feel embarrassed I've seen you all naked, don't forget that I am your nanny. when you were a kid I was the one to bathe you." aunt yu said while laughing 

'" I... I don't ..k..know..h..how " before zhan could say anymore he realize something and scream"  AUNT YU YOU ARE SO BAD, YOU TRICKED ME." zhan screamed and run to washroom.

" be fast, you are late already, breakfast is ready." aunt yu said to zhan while laughing and leaving the room.

after a few minutes, zhan came to the breakfast table and started to fill his mouth with food. aunt yu chuckle and wipe his mouth with the napkin and caress his head. " eat slowly baby boy, all is yours, no one is snatching it from you"

this is the reason why zhan loves aunt yu this much she always emit motherly vibes to zhan. he feels safe and warm with her. he always follows whatever she says to zhan. zhan know whatever aunt yu say him to do is indirect order of his father and he doesn't want to disappoint him so he always follows aunt yu...

after breakfast aunt yu ask zhan to have a small conversation so right now they are in the main hall. sitting opposite each other.

" What you want aunt yu? I am getting late. I said you about my new work yesterday remember? I need to go to the hospital Dr. Wang said he wants to talk about something so I need to go early." zhan said impatiently

" Listen, baby boy, for me, your safety is all-important so......." aunt yu said

" but why I mean.. this is not right, I just need to do my work it is not related to my identity so why.?"zhan asked as he heard what aunt yu asked him to do 

" Please honey, just do it for me, it will assure me that you are safe'' aunt yu please with her most cute puppy eyes.

'" okay.. okay I will do that just don't show me your puppy eyes. you are old now." zhan teased aunt yu and run away 

" you little naughty boy, who is old? I am still young, anyone can say I look like a teenage girl" aunt yu shouted but all she got in response was Zhan's loud laughter

" yes..yes you are very young. even young than me too" zhan said sarcastically 

" y..you .. wait come home tonight I will make all green vegetables in dinner, "aunt yu said as Zhan hate green veggies

After Zhan left for hospital aunt yu called Mr. Xiao

Aunt Yu: sir I have said the young master what to do.
Mr. Xiao: alright, it is good for his own if they don't know their real identity, you did great yu

Wang hospital
12:30 pm

zhan came inside Haikuan's cabin " sir you called me?" zhan asked after bowing to haikuan

" yes dr. zhan my brother accepted the offer and he is ready, he will be here anytime, I will introduce you guys today as yesterday he was in hurry" haikuan said and gestured zhan to sit on the chair

" ohhh...mmmm... s...sir I have to say something " zhan think  for a while and said

" yes Dr. Zhan says"

" sir as you know this work is very dangerous, I mean so many underworld mafias are also involved in this case, so I want to hide my identity for my safety.  when police and CID find the people behind all this you can reveal my real identity but till then please hide it,"zhan said with hesitation

Haikuan think for a while and look at zhan and then he smiled at him" okay I will hide it, do you want yibo to know about your real identity"?

" no sir,  except you, no one will know about my real name," zhan said again

"okay you wait here, I will go and ask the department to change your name,"haikuan said and get up from his seat

"Sir what name will you give? " asked haikuan because he doesn't know 

" WEI YING, I will name you Dr. Wei Ying. " haikuan said and zhan nodded his head

haikuan left the cabin, zhan pulls out his phone from his pocket and message to Aunt yu... I have done what you said aunt yu, my real identity will not be revealed to anyone, now you don't have to be worried, and please don't cook veggies in dinner, because you are so young and beautiful.🥰

he was waiting for haikuan in the cabin alone, he was facing his back to the door side, khhhhh... he heard the voice of opening door. he understands it must be haikuan. zhan get up from his seat and said  " you came very fast sir"   he still didn't turn back as he was picking some files from the table but all the files fall again when he heard a familiar voice.

"ooh... so you were waiting for me," said the voice with a deep voice

zhan turned back to confirm that what he is thinking is right or not. his eyes widen as he sees the person in front of him" monster" this was the only word that escaped from his mouth.

yibo move toward zhan while continuously giving him a murderous look. zhan almost got goosebumps after seeing it. Yibo was smiling but that smile is hiding something else.

now there was only very little distance between them still yibo was walking toward him, zhan uncounseled move backward so that he didn't collide to yibo but only after taking two-step his back hit the table and his step paused, but yibo he was not in the mood to stop so he took his long legs and step toward zhan he only stops when he came very close...ahem.. mean they can feel each other breathe as yibo bends down to look at Zhan's face. 

now there face were before each other with very little distance. if anyone who is behind yibo sees then he will assume that they both are kissing.

zhan tried to run from his left but yibo put his hand on the left side, now zhan tried the right but yibo put his right hand on the right side of the table completely caging zhan between the table and his hands. yibo put his both hands on Zhan's hands so that he can stop zhan from struggling.

zhan was now scared by seeing yibo, the way how yibo was looking at him, he gulps down the saliva.

on the other hand, yibo was enjoying the view before his eyes, the face of scared zhan with sweat all over his face and fear in his eyes. yibo love to see people getting afraid of him but somehow this view was a little bit disturbing.

" Mr. Wang, can you please move?" zhan said slowly as he was afraid

" why? didn't you like to interfere in other people's lives? so what is wrong if someone comes near you? anyways we both are males right? or my doubt was right, you are a girl in male clothes with short hair." yibo intentionally tease zhan as by the previous encounter he understands zhan doesn't like to be called as a girl.

" y.you. I am a man .hmppp!!!" first zhan tries to free his hands but yibo was holding too tight that he can't and due to fear he was out of words so he just pouts angrily and humpedd looking at yibo's eyes directly.

" yibo really wants to laugh at the childish behavior of zhan but he keeps maintaining his cold face and staring at zhan face.

zhan feel uncomfortable with this position so to divert his mind he asked him" what do you mean by interfering in other people's lives? I never did it.

yibo come back to his senses after hearing Zhan's question, he leaves Zhan's hand and takes a few step back" well you already know that I don't want your fuking protection but still brother is forcing me, god know what he has seen in you. you are just a normal intern still he is appointing you for this mission. tell me did you know any black magic? what you have done you my brother?" wang yibo shouted in anger well he was more jealous as he know that zhan is really someone important to his brother.

zhan was looking at him in disbelief, black magic? seriously? in which century this mobster is living? " if I know black magic then I will better use it on you to vanish you from this world" zhan said in low voice but enough for yibo to hear.

" What did you say, yibo took his step in anger toward zhan but he loses his balance and fell on zhan. both fall on the table with yibo on Zhan's body.

before they can understand what happens or what to do. door open.

What the.....

Hello yizhan lovers ♥️♥️💓💓

If you like this part then pls vote and DM me your suggestion
If you find anything wrong feel free to correct me😘😘

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.8K 10
_______________________________ Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was lover from the very small. They both love each other that much that the...
407K 25.2K 47
Are you serious about that Cheng! Me!!!, I'm Xiao Zhan. Why me? What the fuck..! It's a kind of job W-what!!! warning :MPREG! COMEDY! and SM😜T!! #...
18.4K 1.8K 27
It's Zhanyi FF... "Ying Ying!", Wang Yibo says. Xiao Zhan flinches at his place. He widen his eyes and looks at Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan gasps and then h...
21K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...