Just You (H2OVanoss)

By RainStorm1223

H2OVanoss fanfiction. Bottom Delirious. 💜 Jonathan, aka Delirious, has had a rough life. Just recently, terr... More

Story Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Wow...Thank you
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not An Update
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

29 1 0
By RainStorm1223

Evan's pov-

11 drunk best friends, sitting around the living room playing Truth or Dare, what could go wrong? I was 5 beers in, slowly starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. I took another swig, clicking my tongue, looking to Brock.

Me- Brock, Truth or Dare?

Brock- I'm no pussy, Dare.

I smirked, waving my finger around pointing at him, beer clutched with my other fingers.

Me- I dare you, to take 3 shots, right now.

Brock- Come on Ev, is that the best you can do?

His words were slurred, clearly having consumed enough alcohol as is. He stood up, stumbling a bit, pouring 3 shots of whiskey. He lifted the glass, 1, 2, 3. He emptied them all, licking his lips, stumbling back into his seat next to Brian. He turned quickly to Brian, head wobbling a bit.

Brock- Brian! Truth, or Dare?

Brian- Dare, bitch.

Brock- I, dare you, to sit on Tyler's lap until your next turn.

Brian smirked, getting up, pushing Tyler's arm to the side, getting comfortable in his lap. He hummed loudly, slinging an arm around his neck. Tyler smirked at Brian, all the while a very pissed Craig glared at the two.

Brian- My dear Irish brethren David! What will it be my boy? Truth, or Dare?

David- Fockin Dare you handsome bitch, bring it.

Brian- I dare you, to kiss the man to your left! Cheek or lips, if your feeling frisky.

David turned red, looking to his left, seeing a very out of it Lui. David smacked his lips, gripping the collar of Lui's shirt and pressed his lips against his. Lui turned bright red, eyes widening. David pulled away, flipping off Brian, taking another drink of his beer.

David- Lui, truth, or Dare?

Lui- U-uh...Truth

David- Is it true, that you, have a secret crush?

Lui- I, uhm...y-yes..

David- hm...interesting

Lui- U-uh, ok, uhm...Delirious. Truth or Dare?

John was currently resting his head on my shoulder, looking way to drunk to be able to speak properly.

John- Dare you filthy slut, I can handle anything.

Lui- I dare you to tell us the reason for not showing us your face.

I looked to John, getting slightly uncomfortable for the straight forward question. He lifted his head up, stiffening a bit. He looked at his beer, letting out a loud sigh.

John- Cause I'm self conscious and regret the person staring back at me when I look in the mirror.

I widened my eyes, staring directly at Jonathan. He looked unphased, but I could see a slight tear in his eye. He sniffled, getting up, and walking up the stairs. I sighed in frustration, glaring at Lui.

Me- Great dare Lui, fine work.

I got up, running up the stairs, trying not to trip seeing as the whole stair case was moving side to side. I walked down the hall, seeing if I could find Del anywhere. I reached the very last door, and could hear soft crying coming from within. I slowly opened the door, walking up towards the sitting figure, knees brought up to his chest.

I gently ran my fingers through his hair, sitting next to him. It took my entire soul and mind to not act like I was piss drunk. My John needed me right now, and I wasn't going to act like a total dumbass.

Me- Come here baby, I got you, you're alright.

I pulled him into my chest, hugging him tightly. He gripped the front of my shirt, sobbing softly as I ran my fingers up and down his back. We stayed like that for a couple minutes until we heard a knock at the door.

Craig- Delirious, sweetie, we stopped the game and decided to get changed to swim. You and Evan can join us whenever you're ready.

He lifted up his head, sniffing, wiping his tears with his sleeve. He looked up at me, giving me a soft smile. I returned it, running my fingers over his cheek. I leaned in, gently kissing his lips.

Me- You wanna go swim? Might clear your head.

He looked down, his smile fading.

John- E-Evan, I need to tell you something...

John's pov-

I played with my hoodie strings for a bit, avoiding Evan's gaze. I had to tell him. He would forgive me, right? I know I'm already hideous, but will he hate me even more when I tell him?

Evan- What is it baby?

I bit the inside of my cheek, pressing my thumbs down into the palms of my hands. I took in a deep, shakey breath, pulling up my hoodie sleeves. I looked over towards Evan, pushing back the urge to cry.

Me- I-I cant go swimming...Evan...They can't see how broken I truly am...

Evan looked down at my arms, slowly rubbing his thumbs up my arms. A tear slowly slide down his cheek, dropping down onto my arm. He lifted my arms up to his lips, placing kisses all along my scars. The tears flew down my cheeks. Why does he care so much. Why doesn't he hate me? Im ugly, cant he see the marks to prove it?

He looked up at me, smiling, kissing my lips again.

Evan- I'll be right back, ok? Don't go anywhere. I'll be just a minute.

With that, he got up, and walked out the door. I slide down my sleeves, hugging my knees again. I shook my head, dropping my head. Hes going to tell the others. Damn it Jonathan! Why do you have to ruin everything! They will hate you and think your disgusting.

I quickly lifted my head up to the sound of the door opening. Evan walked in, a pair of swimming leggings and a long sleeve shirt in his hands. He dropped to his knees in front of me, placing the clothes in my hands, smiling up at me.

Evan- Nobody has to know, my sweet teddy bear. It'll be our little secret.

I let out a soft sob, burrying my face in his chest. How did I get this man to love me so much? How did he become someone I could trust with my whole heart and soul?

Evan's pov-

Del and I walked back down the stairs, having quickly changed into our swim attire. I threw on some red swim trunks and a grey Tshirt. We walked into the living room, seeing David, Brian, Marcel and Luke playing Mario Kart. They were yelling at one another, acting like a bunch of kids.

I chuckled, opening up the back door, walking out onto the pool patio. Tyler and Craig were setting up the Bluetooth speakers, bickering about the Playlist they should play for music. Anthony, Brock, and Lui were all in the pool, talking amongst themselves.

Lui turned to look at us, eyes widening.

Lui- Delirious! I am so sor-

John- Nah, its fine, I'm ok.

He smiled, grabbing a slice of pizza off the glass table. He took a bite, looking to me, smirking a bit. He held the slice in front of my mouth, licking his lips. I licked mine, staring into his eyes, slowly taking a bite. I softly moaned with my mouth full, making him blush bright red. We continued staring, sharing a couple more bites.

Tyler- If you two drunk mother fuckers are done eye fucking and making sex noises with your mouths, you can come join us in the pool for a game of Chicken.

Delirious giggled, finishing the last bite, winking at me. He ran and dove right into the pool, resurfacing and running his hand through his hair.

John- Come on Vanoss! Dont be a bitch a come on in.

I chuckled, gripping the back of my shirt, pulling it off of me. I winked back at him, making him blush even more. I ran, jumping into the pool, splashing water everywhere. The music was loud, the laughs were even louder. Del got ontop of my shoulders as the rest of the guys piled into the pool. Lui climbed on David's shoulders, Brock hesitantly getting on Brian's, and Craig got lifted up by Tyler onto his own shoulders.

Anthony- Are. You. Ready! Fighters, get ready, get set, Go!

The battle was on. Craig went after Del as Brock went after Lui. Everyone was laughing, shouting curse words at one another. One by one they dropped. Lui bear hugged Brock, bringing all 4 of the competitors down. John and Craig were hand in hand, struggling to defeat the other. With all my strength, I pushed forward, giving John the extra bit of force he needed. He jerked Craig to the side, making him yelp as he fell off of Tyler.

John- We won! We are the champioooons! Woooo!

I laughed, lifting him up and off of my shoulders. He smiled brightly at me, and I couldn't help myself. I wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling him into me, smashing our lips together. He wrapped his arms around my neck, and we could hear gasps and loud coughing coming from around us.

Brian- Ladies and germs, the secret is out! I fockin kept my mouth shut and didn't say a single damn word.

Marcel- You knew?! And you didn't tell me? How the fuck could you Brian, I thought we were pals.

Jonathan giggled, pulling away slightly, staring into my eyes. I smiled back at him, loving every minute of this.

Tyler- Aaaand, they're back to eye fucking each other. Lets go for another round! They cheated and I want a rematch with someone else. Come on baby, climb on my shoulders.

He stopped in his tracks, widening his eyes. Now all eyes were on him and Craig. Brian's mouth hung open with a small smile forming.

Brock- Thats it! If we are all just randomly confessing, then fine! Brian, I really like you!

This, was chaos. Flustered faces and shocked exchanges were all around the 11 of us. Who knew this week could get any better? And it barely started. Of course, David always has to be the last to say something.

David- Lui I think your really hot.

Everyone laughed while Lui was left a blushing tomato.

Tyler- Shit, I knew we all werent straight as a pencil, but I didn't know just how gay we were for each other.

Craig playfully hit his arm, giggling quietly.

Craig- Well Ty, looks like we didn't have to buy all those air mattresses in the first place.

Anthony- Well, Luke, Marcel, looks like we should take the 3 rooms at the bottom. I have a feeling we will need a lot of distance between us and the gays come tonight.

Brian- Oh someone will definitely be cuming tonight.

Brock- Brian!

Brian just cackled, while Brock blushed madly. I leaned over to Del, whispering softly.

Me- You definitely will be cuming tonight.

I smirked, watching his ears and cheeks flare up in a bright red. He turned to me, giving a side grin.

John- You first, Owl boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 203 33
Jonathan (Delirious) was Bestfriends with the crew...Suddenly he meets this guy and falls in love and then he gets into a relationship with the guy a...
13.1K 982 34
Everyday, every color, every emotion helps them remember their feelings because they've forgotten how to FEEL...How to LOVE. Vanoss- Red ✔️🔓 Delirio...
106K 4.9K 43
It had always been the four of them; Evan, David, Tyler, and Jonathan. Then a certain green eyed girl suddenly comes into the picture. Through high s...
1K 81 23
Find the cover here: https://www.deviantart.com/h1bou/art/Love-Hug-667878025 YAY MY FIRST YOUTUBER FANFICTION!! H20 Delirious and Vanoss are Murders...