His Miracle (Completed)

By nijaspencer

When August's rise to fame tests his relationship with his girlfriend of three years. More

Copyright 2017
Prolouge
(A'leah POV)
(August's POV)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 (continued)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14 (continued)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (continued)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 (continued)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
His Miracle (Overview)
It's Out!
HIS MIRACLE RETURNS
NEW STORY ALERT
CONTEST ALERT ‼️
CONTEST QUESTIONS‼️
CONTEST WINNERS‼️
CONTEST WINNERS‼️
His Miracle SPIN OFF
His Miracle Rewrite 2024

Chapter 35

50.5K 2.1K 980
By nijaspencer

August

"You missin' daddy?" I whispered huskily.

"Mhmm." She hummed.

"Take your robe off baybeh." I instructed.

One hand rested behind my head while I had my other hand in my boxers. My phone was propped up on a pillow.

"I want you so bad." She bit her lip seductively and untied her robe letting it drop to tha' floor.

Leah still had a bangin' body afta' her pregnancy. She worked hard ta' keep tha' baby weight off which wasn't much in my opinion.

The camera was positioned over her naked body. I swear ta' God if I ain't have ta' make this bread, I'd be home bussin' anotha' seed in her.

"I want you too baybeh. You wan' kno' what I'a do ta' ya right na'?"

"Yes daddy." She purred.

"I'd spread ya legs as far as they can go right, and start french kissin' ya pussy. You'd be beggin' me ta' stop cause you can't take it."

She was fingering herself while squeezing her left boob and kissin' it. I grabbed my meat and started ta' jack off.

"What else are you gonna do to me daddy?" She whispered.

"Ima tie ya ass up fa' actin' up. My hands finna roam all over ya body. If you moan I'll start over and start fingering tha' shit outta you. I'll watch you ride my fingers and as soon as you reach ya orgasmic high baybeh, I'll suck on ya lips while you squirt in my mouth." I chuckled.

"Fuck daddy!" She moaned.

I closed my eyes and kept jackin' off. I swea', If I ain't do this a nigga would've had blue balls by now.

"August are you in there!?" Mo yelled.

"Fuck!" I mumbled. "Uh yeah, hold on Mo. Baybeh, daddy gotta go but tonight I promise I'm all yours." I smirked.

"Mhm, don't have too much fun today August." She warned befo' hangin' up.

"I'm comin' Mo."

I fixed myself up, rubbed some hand sanitizer on my hands befo' opening tha' door ta' a pissed off Monique.

"I don't even wanna know what your ass was up in here doing. Did you not forget that you have a meet and greet at eleven am this morning?" She waltzed right in without no invitation.

"Yes I did, can a nigga get dressed?"

"Mhm, sure you can. Hurry up cause time is money. Afterwards you have a photoshoot and then your headed straight to rehearsal for tonight's concert at Savannah State University."

"Damn when does a nigga get a break?" I joked.

"Not in this industry boo. Get dressed and I will see you in twenty." She walked out of the room with the door shutting behind her.

I walked inside tha' bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face real quick. While I'm outchea I mines well get a lah' fresh cut. I can't be walkin' around lookin' rough.

I took a cold shower since my dick was still hard. Afta' fifteen minutes I walked into my room with a towel wrapped around my waist. I got dressed and put some lotion on.

A nigga was lookin' fly as shit in all black you couldn't even lie. Black long-sleeve shirt with some shit on the front, black jeans and black tims. I put on some Ed Hardy cologne and put a few gold chains around my neck. Once I grabbed my phone and keycard, I was on my way ta' make this bread.

--

"Hi August." A female fan cheesed.

"Wazzam mama?" I grinned.

"Can you sign my shirt that I got made?" She smiled.

"Of course, what's ya name?"

"Micaela."

I leaned over tha' table and signed tha' back of her white t-shirt and smiled.

"There ya go."

"Thanks, can I get a picture with you too? I saw some of your fan pics and they're pretty dope."

"Aight, bring it in."

She came around tha' table and I draped my arm around her as she took the picture.

"Can I get one more?" She smiled. I nodded.

"Aight."

She handed her camera ta' a fan behind her and bent over in front of me. Both of my hands rested on top of her ass like I was finna buss it from tha' back.

"Bye August." She waved.

"Peace ma. Who next?" I grinned.

I took pictures wit' fans, signed autographs for a couple more hours til Mo shut it down.

"I wanna thank everyone for coming. Catch August tonight at Savannah State University for his concert. I hope you all have a wonderful afternoon." She smiled.

Terrance and Bruce escorted everyone out of the area as I proceeded ta' follow Mo ta' tha' car.

"Your photoshoot was canceled and rescheduled for early tomorrow morning. Luckily you have some time to rest until your performance tonight at SSU."

"Aight." I nodded.

Bruce helped her in and I got in tha' back wit' Terrance coming in afta' me. Before I knew it we was headin' back ta' tha' hotel.

"A nigga real proud of you bruh. You left tha' hood and actually made sumn of yaself." T said.

"I 'preciate bruh. I see you doing it big too." I smirked.

The rest of the car ride was silent and I damn sure ain't mind. A nigga was tryna catch up some Z's since this meet and greet took up all my energy and shit.

I wouldn't trade my career fa' anything in the world. It's keepin' my fiancé and the twins fed and it's something I'd always wanted ta' do.

As I dozed off, the car came ta' a complete stop. Bruce opened my side and I got out slippin' him a twenty. We all entered the hotel going our separate ways.

I swiped my keycard ta' see some bitch sitting on my bed and smiling."

"Hi baby." She grinned.

A'leah

I was playing with Aiden while Miracle was still asleep. He was a spitting image of August except he had my skin complexion.

I have no idea where his big green eyes came from but they are absolutely mesmerizing. All the little girls are gonna be at his feet.

"Hi fat fat." I cooed. He smiled a little and attempted to make noise.

"Mommy loves her prince yes she does." I nuzzled my face into his neck while tickling him a little.

My phone rang loudly causing Miracle to wake up out of her slumber irritated. I pressed the answer button putting the phone to my ear and putting a pacifier in Miracle's mouth and set Aiden in his swing.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey A'leah, it's Monique." She sounded a little nervous.

"Hey girl, what's up?"

"August is at the police station. Long story short a fan told the people at the front desk that she was his girlfriend and they allowed her into his room. We had just came back from a meet and greet and he found her there. All I know is he's being questioned down at the station."

"I'm on my way!" I hung up before she could protest.

Mama Sheila walked in with a few grocery bags in her hands heading straight to the kitchen. She had offered to make dinner tonight which totally slipped my mind.

"You alright Leah?" She asked.

"No, a fan snuck into August's hotel room and he's at the police station being questioned." I sighed.

"Oh my, is he alright?"

"I have no idea, he's not texting me back or returning my calls. I think I should go down there."

"Go and please keep me updated. I'll watch the kids for you."

"I feel bad because we can't have dinner." I pouted.

"Chile please, go check on your fiancé."

I kissed her cheek and thanked her before grabbing my keys and rushing outside. There was a suitcase packed with my belongings already so I didn't have to worry about that. I was in store for a long ass ride.

--

"Where is he Monique?" I asked frantically.

"He's still being questioned. An office said he'd be in there for a few more minutes."

"Is he hurt? Who is the girl? I swear when I see this bitch I'm gonna fuck her up!" I ranted.

"A'leah?" August asked. I pouted and ran right into his arms hugging him tightly checking his face, arms, neck basically everywhere for bruises.

"Baby, Monique called me and told me everything are you alright?"

"Yes baybeh, I'm aight. You ain't have ta' come up here." He chuckled.

"Like hell I didn't. When your fucking with my man, your fuckin' wit' me."

Once again that southern accent rolled off the tip of my tongue like something serious. August bit his lip and squeezed my ass.

"You kno' you sexy as fuck when you mad right?" He whispered in my ear.

"Stop baby I'm being serious. What happened?"

"Some broad convinced the front desk clerk that she was my girl. They gave her a keycard and when I came back from the meet and greet, she was sittin' on my bed. She was a crazy lah' broad."

"Where's the bitch at?"

"Chill bae, they takin' care of her. I put a restraining order on her. I was scared as shit."

"I'm glad that your okay baby." I cupped his face and pecked his lips a few more times.

"Where the kids?" He asked.

"With your mom, I'd call her and let her know your okay."

"August you are free to go. They have nothing to hold you for. Your concert in in two hours."

"You excited?" I smiled. He nodded.

"Of course now that my baybeh is here. I heard you Mo, since Leah up here I want her to be at my concert. She'll share a room wit' me." He grinned.

"I don't see any problem with that. Just make sure your ready by seven sharp, soundcheck starts at seven-thirty."

"I'll make sure he's ready Mo."

We left the police station and I followed August's car to the hotel. I also made sure to keep Mama Sheila updated. She said the kids were fine and she'd call August up later.

I arrived at the hotel momentarily. I got out and grabbed my suitcase out of the backseat locking it up before I made my way to August. We entered the hotel hand in hand. Giselle's eyes met mine and I rolled my eyes.

"Hi August." She grinned.

"Sup." He said nonchalantly.

"Hey snickerdoodle." Terrance smiled as he made his way over to her. I gave August a look and he whispered I'll explain later.

"Hi pumpkin." She giggled. They shared a kiss before heading down the hall.

"That hoe is lucky she's with child."

"I feel bad fa' T though." He sighed.

"Does he date her?" I asked as we headed to the elevator.

"More like married." He mumbled. My eyes widened.

"Wow."

What kind of woman is married with child trying to pin a baby on somebody else? She should really be ashamed of herself. August is right, Terrance doesn't deserve that treatment.

We walked inside August's hotel room and I plopped down on his bed. It was some comfortable too. He smacked my ass causing me to roll over.

"Oww." I whined.

"Hush big head." He smirked.

"Nigga I know we not talking about heads."

"Say sumn, I dare you to." He climbed on top of me and pinned me down to the bed.

"Just fuck me already."

August

I left soundcheck with a big ass grin on my face. My girl was down here supporting me. I was missing her ass like crazy.

"Are you nervous?" She asked.

"Hell yeah." I chuckled.

She had on a graphic t-shirt with my picture on the front and Mel as a angel on the back. Some blue jeans and tims. I was surprised when she told me that she designed the shirt herself.

"The crowd is going to love you baby, I know you'll do great." She smiled.

"August your on in five." X warned.

"Aight bruh." Leah started to tear up a lah' bit and put her head down. I lifted her head up and wiped them away.

"I'm so proud of you baby." She giggled. I pecked her lips and smiled.

"I really 'preciate you being here baybeh. It means alot."

"August you have ten seconds." X said.

"I love you." I squeezed her ass as X handed me a mic.

"I love you more."

As soon as I heard Kissing on my tattoos play, I walked onto stage singing with the instrumental.

Baby I don't blame you
For being in the club
Getting all that love
Cause your so beautiful
God made you to show that off
Now I ain't ever been the jealous type of guy
But i want you to myself, I can't lie
I know we ain't on no one on one thing
But baby, It should change
Cause when I be out with other chicks I be thinking bout you
And when you be out on dates you be texting me too
Telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off
I pray to God he ain't breaking you off

I don't want nobody but you
Kissin on my tattoos
I don't want nobody but me
Talkin to you
Until you fall asleep
We better stop playing (We better stop playing)
Before we mess around and someone gets hurt
I don't want nobody but you (nobody but you)
Kissin on my tattoos

I touched a few fans hands vibing wit' the instrumental, making my way around the stage.

"Sing the next lyric if yuh kno' it." I yelled tryna hype them up even more.

"Nobody but you
Kissin on me
Kissin on me"

I kept on singing and made my way over ta' Leah bringing her on stage. She was blushin' like crazy.

"What are you doing?" She smiled.

"Ayy, DJ turn the music dahn real quick."

"August what are you about to do?" She asked.

"Alsina nation, I want yall ta' meet my fiancé A'leah. I been off the market fa' four years na' and I couldn't imagine spending them four years wit' somebody else." I grinned.

"I love you." She giggled. I pressed my body against hers and smirked as my hands traveled dahn ta' her ass.

"I love you more baybeh." I grinned.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this was a little long, I wanted to make sure I captured such a Kodak moment lol

Your girl is feeling feverish once again *sigh*

God give me the STRENGTH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.4K 19
There ain't a difference, you and I are the same... An August Alsina Story...
303K 8.2K 82
Makayla always liked August since high school but was scared because August was a bad boy and player she never thought she was good enough to get hi...
19.8K 1.2K 48
August Alsina 2023 ღ
9.6K 264 26
August and Ki never were the two in high school to get along. August, of course, was a bad boy and always in trouble, but he always had some girl and...