darling ; various anime ✔️

By velcenq

━━━━━━ "my darling love." fluff. angst. smut. melanin. various anime. ༉‧₊˚✧ More

# WELCOME
# REQUEST
# ATTACK ON TITIAN
my love - levi a.
# NARUTO
you're annoying - sasuke u.
thank you - sasuke u.
her - kiba i.
i've missed you - kakashi h.
wait - kakashi h.
sunrise - kakashi h.
fake bf - kakashi h.
when we we're young - genma s.
my pretty girl - itachi u.
deal - neji h.
# BNHA
rehab - shigaraki t.
best friend - denki k.
daddy issues - touya t.
3 days - hitoshi s.
pissy - mina a.
house, not a home - dabi
# THE PROMISED NEVERLAND
an idiot - ray.
# KAKEGURI
# HAIKYUU
wet dreamz - akaashi k.
im coming - kenma k.
safe - kenma k.
counterfeit - kenma k.
redamancy - shirabu k.
$lut - kunimi a.
hear me - bokuto k.
# BLACK CLOVER
# SEVEN DEADLY SINS
# DARLING IN THE FRANXX
# HUNTER X HUNTER
run aways - killua z.
# DEMON SLAYER
love? - giyuu t.
remember - muchirou t
hashira- uzui t.
# HIGH RISE INVASION
caught - yayoi k.
# FRUITS BASKETS
home - kyo s.
# NORAGAMI
wife - yato.
# YOUR LIE IN APRIL
# KUROKO'S BASKETBALL
# JUJUTSU KAISEN
black wings - megumi f.
sober - gojo s.
in love - gojo s.
already best friends - gojo s.
can't love you - itadori y.
# TOKYO REVENGERS
a little fun - mikey & draken
cheesy romance manga - chifuyu matsuno
rulers - ran h.
no matter what - ran h.
jealousy - shinichiro s.
therapy - rindou h.
funny seeing you here - mitsuya t.
# BORUTO

for tonight - armin a.

6.4K 115 39
By velcenq

——————————————————————

in which, for tonight they were theirs

fluff, modern, smut

warnings : toxicity, soft sex, slight fingering, rambles, praise

——————————————————————

THE TWO OF YOU WEREN'T TOGETHER, everyone knew that. the two of you had this unspoken mutual agreement that you wouldn't work no matter how hard you tried.

the relationship would've been just too toxic.

therefore, you settled for fuck buddies. even though that's what the both of you want— to be close to each other— you both knew you couldn't keep it up for long.

which always lead armin to showing up at random times, just because he didn't want to leave you alone. it wasn't really the sex he was after, but he knew that the sex was the only thing going to keep you around him.

but one day— after being out with your friend who stepped away to the bathroom— you stated that it wasn't working anymore.

not the sex, no. the relationship you both had. so the both of you distanced yourselves. of course eren & mikasa & everyone else could plainly see it, so they asked what was up and the both of you would reply with a simple "nothing."

that'd been a few months ago.

you sat at your desk doing homework; giveon playing loudly in your airpods to distract yourself from the complaining you wanted to do while dealing with tons of math.

you reminisced back to when you & armin were cool. honestly, he would've just told you to take a break at the moment. to calm down and breathe. rest your mind.

which is exactly what you did. you threw your pencil down & paused your music before taking out your airpod; continuously humming the song that was just playing.

you walked downstairs to get a bottle of water and some pain relief to help with the oncoming headache you felt. you paused when you heard a knock from the door. a certain pattern of knocks to be specific which made you audibly make a questioning sound.

you stood at the door for a few seconds. just standing there.

"do i open it?" you mumbled to yourself. you knew it was armin just from the knock. what could he want though?

"i know you're standing there, y/n." you heard after another few antagonizing minutes. his voice startled you for a second; mostly because you didn't expect him to say that. "open the door."

you sighed, finally opening it and standing in the doorway to face the blue eyed boy. his face flushed a bright red, and his posture told you he was very nervous.

or maybe just cold.

"can i come in?" he asked softly, smiling at you while he bounced on the heels of his feet.

"oh, yeah." you mumbled, opening the door wider for the male who slowly walked in and familiarized himself with the layout of your house once more. "what's up?" you asked, slowly closing the door before turning around.

"if i'm being honest, just wanted to see you." he shrugged, removing his coat and shoes. "missed you."

"you state that very nonchalantly." you chuckled, smiling and leaning against the wall. "why didn't you just text?"

"knew you wouldn't have answered." he mumbled, moving closer towards you while holding eye contact. his cold hands met with the warm skin on your face while he smiled softly at you.

"i missed you too." you mindlessly say. he always had a way of making you speak your truth; even if it was just a simple action.

"good," he hummed, connecting your lips for a split second before backing away. "hypothetically, what if we raced to your room... loser buys winner hot chocolate!" he stated taking off towards the stairs.

"no fair, you're cheating!" you laugh.

the two of you had many laughs and smiles together throughout the night; just catching up. he helped you finish the work you had to do before you both drank hot chocolate and watch your favorite movies before falling asleep.

afterwards, it started to become a tradition almost. he just came over to... just come over. no sex, just to hang out with you.

"what time is it?" you groggily ask, just waking up and turning over. armin was scrolling his phone with one hand that was behind you while he had his arms wrapped around you.

"psh, um.. 12:03." he hummed, looking at the time on his phone before locking it and putting it on his bedside table. "eren went out with mikasa around 10."

eren was his roommate, of course. you weren't so fond of ever coming over to armins because eren was a slob. he walked around butt-ass-naked, and if he wasn't naked he was just leaving messes everywhere. like a toddler.

but since he had to go out on his date with mikasa, you didn't see a problem with it for once. because you and armin both knew, mikasa would make him clean up.

"nice." you chuckle, wrapping your arms around the blonde haired males torso, and snuggling into him for heat— you always woke up cold. he chuckled, sitting his head on top of yours before humming in agreement.

his cold hands made its way under your shirt; the cool sensation on your warm skin making you shiver slightly. you looked up at him with a tired smile, while he mirrored it.

his eyes darted around your face before unconsciously darting back and forth between your lips and pretty e/c eyes. he could feel himself getting harder, therefore he moved around uncomfortably to try and make it less noticeable.

but god, were you making it hard. he didn't want to fuck up what y'all had going on because he, truly, did like you— love, even. he wanted an actual relationship with you & always had. he didn't want to have sex with you now and just go back to how things used to be; using each other for pleasure.

but the more he hung around you, the more he realized how much he missed your body. your lips on his, his calloused hands running up and down your soft waist; gripping it harder when he was about to finish-

"you good?" you asked, snapping him out of his spaced out trance. he bite his lip hard, nodding before uncomfortably shifting again. you chuckled teasingly, running your hand downward before grazing your fingertips over his sweatpants. "understandable." you shrugged, chuckling at his flustered face.

"i don't wanna mess up between us." he mumbled, while you smiled at his honesty. you gave him a soft kiss before shrugging.

"nothings gonna change between us arlert, promise." you smiled, holding out your pinky. he paused for a second before wrapping his around yours, and exhaling a deep breath.

he looked at you before pulling you closer and connecting his lips to yours. in a way, they fit like a puzzle together; perfect for each other.

the kiss was slow and soft, telling each other pretty much how they felt & what the other wanted to hear; but you knew you'd want to hear it come from armin himself- verbally.

he was first to break the kiss, moving to hover on top of you before kissing downwards. he left marks on your neck, softly kissing over them while his hands pushed your shirt up & over your head.

he softly kissed the valley of your chest, also leaving marks as if he was marking his territory. his girl.

he held himself up by having one arm beside your head while the other crawled up your thigh and slowly rubbed your clothed clit.

you sighed blissfully, closing your eyes and running your hands through his hair. his mouth attached to one of your nipples, slowly sucking it; moving his tongue around your areola.

he released it with a pop, looking at you. you opened your eyes to stare back; his thumb still moving in faster circles.

"you sure about this baby?" he hummed, his lips just a few centimeters from yours. you nodded in a trance while he smiled, chuckling. "aht. aht. aht. words, princess."

"yeah. i'm sure." you nodded, mindlessly while he smiled & finally connected your lips. his hand worked on pulling your panties down before removing his erect dick from the confinement of his boxers and sweatpants.

he reached over, mindlessly trying to find the box of condoms from his drawer but disconnecting the kiss when he couldn't find them.

"fuck," he mumbled before shyly looking at you. "so, no condoms." he nervously chuckled.

"it's alright," you laughed, wrapping your arms around his neck. "birth control."

he hummed in understanding, sliding one of his fingers down your slit before entering it. he pumped them a few times, curling them to hit your g-spot before taking them out. 

"ready?" he asked, jerking himself off slowly before putting the tip at your entrance.

"yes." you nodded, maintaining eye contact with his ocean blue eyes as he slowly pushed into you. a groan escaped from his lips, as well as a curse as you squealed at the uncomfortable stretch.

"are you okay?" he whispered, resting his head in the crook of your neck while softly moving in & out of you.

you went to answer his question, choking on a moan which was enough of an answer for him. he smiled before kissing your shoulder and speeding up his thrusts.

the room sounded with loud moans and lower groans while the both of you held eye contact. armin rested his forehead on yours, smiling at you which made you smile. he slowed down because he felt himself coming to a finish too fast.

he wanted to make sure you finished first, because that's what he always did. he had your body memorized; he could tell when you were close, what you liked & what you didn't like just by paying attention to small body gestures.

"you're so pretty, princess." he mumbled, knowing you were close. "my pretty girl."

"your pretty girl." you sigh; his tip kissing your cervix sweetly with every harsh thrust.

"that's right, baby." he hummed. your back arched off the bed which gave him a chance to wrap his arms around you for more skin to skin contact. "you're my pretty girl."

you finished with a shiver; letting out a breath you didn't realize you were holding. armin rested his forehead on yours once again while he groaned.

whenever he was close to his finish, he'd ramble. and that's what he did.

"don't wanna mess things up with us." he mumbled, closing his eyes as his thrusts started to speed up.

"you won't, darling." you reassured, your legs starting to shake.

"want a relationship with you. want to make you mine- fuck, 'm in love with you. i love you." he mumbled as he finished, a long string of curses leaving his agape mouth while he slowly moved in and out.

his eyes shot open, his face already flustered & red while sweat dripped slowly but surely. he looked down at you, pursing his lips in embarrassment before realizing he came inside you.

way to go armin. two embarrassing moments in not even 2 minutes!

"sorry. sorry. i'm so sorry." armin panicked, pulling out to run to his bathroom and grab towels.

"birth control love." you reminded him while he nodded, still embarrassed from his bold confession— even more embarrassed by you being super calm about this.

"sorry about my, ramble. i just.. don't want this to be the last night with you and even if it is i just want you to be mine for this one night you know? so-" he went on & on, cleaning you up before you interrupted.

"rambling again." you smiled, chuckling at his flustered expression yet again.

"i'm just gonna shower." he chuckled nervously, slowly making his way to the bathroom while you laughed.

"i love you too arlert!" you yelled, hearing a loud crash- assuming he dropped something.

"fuck!" he yelled, wincing while you chuckled.

"hope you realize i'm your girlfriend now."

"that's what i wanted to hear pretty!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 347 8
/ᴡƏʀᴛʜ/ ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇ ᴇQᴜɪᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪᴅᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴀᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇᴅ...
2.5K 126 9
❝𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯 𝑴𝑬 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑻𝑶 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲❞
49.9K 951 38
Tripping: the act of placing a stick, knee, foot, arm, hand or elbow in such a manner that causes his opponent to lose balance or fall. You can eith...
47.1K 1.3K 9
"𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘒𝘢𝘻𝘶~" "𝘕-𝘯𝘨𝘩" 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫...