His Jewl// BTS SOULMATE AU (C...

By lil_hope24

‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️ Jewls and Onyxes are two special types of wolves with special abilities. One of wh... More

First Authors Note
1: First Encounters
2: Caught
3: 2nd and 3rd meetings
4: 3rd meetings part 2
5: Sleepover
6: Talks
7: Parties
8: More Talks
9: Suggestions
10: Decisions
11: Trouble
12: Interruption
13: Promise?
14: Liar
15: Stress
16: Insight
17: Truth Unveiled
18: Destruction
19: Incidents
20: Finally
21: InTo the Out
22: Accident
23: Advice
24: Family Meetings
25: Picture Day
26: Trials
27: Hurt Feelings
28: New Things
29: Old Problems
30: Shocking News
31: Off Days
32: Moves
33: Black Out
34: Rescue Mission
35: Oh Shit
36: Shock
37: Bold Moves
38: Meetings
39: The Ex Story
40: What now?
41: Shoots
42: Process
43: Fix
44: Worries
46: Pain
47: Proposals
48: Weddings
49:Final

45: Surprise?

612 47 0
By lil_hope24

"Sunshine, are you ready to go?" Hoseok and Changkyun come in my office.

I close my laptop "Yeah, let me just put this stuff away." I put my laptop in my drawer and then lock it. Then I grab my purse and phone. "We can go."

We all head down to the garage and get in the car, Changkyun driving for a change. We are meeting Changkyun's friends for dinner at Jin's restaurant, one of his friends said something about really wanting to go there but never being able to get a reservation, so I called Jin and asked for a favor.

When we get there we go in through the back entrance and find his friends in one of the two private rooms that this restaurant has. They are caught up in conversation so they don't notice when we come in and Changkyun clears his throat loudly "Hyungs!"

The conversation comes to an abrupt stop and their heads snap over to us, confused at first but then they all smile "Pup!"

Then all eyes move to me and Hoseok and I shy backwards slightly and Changkyun grabs my hand and squeezes softly for comfort "Obviously this is Nari and Hoseok."

"You're so pretty." One of them almost whispers

I chuckle "Thank you?"

"Sorry, that's Minhyuk hyung."

One of them is almost vibrating in his seat and I tap Changkyun "Is he okay, or is he going to explode?"

Changkyun chuckles "That Jooheon hyung. My best friend. He's trying really hard to not just get up and hug both of you and he's also really excited about the little bug."

I shrug "I don't mind hugs, just don't squeeze too hard." I direct what I'm saying to Jooheon.

He shoots up and makes his way across the room, pulling me into a hug "It's really nice to meet you. Changkyun has told me alot about both of you."

He lets me go and looks to Hoseok and Hoseok smiles and nods so Jooheon pulls him into a hug too.

"I hope not too much."

"No, he keeps those details to himself. That's okay though, I don't think I want to know." He lets go of Hoseok and turns back to me "May I?"

I nod and he gently places his hands on my belly "I hope you know that all of us, but me especially are going to spoil the absoutle shit out of this pup."

I laugh "You aren't alone. My friends will too and so will his. It'll start from my friends as soon as they find out."

"You don't even know us and we knew before your friends?" Someone asks, throwing a judgemental look at Changkyun.

'That's Hyungwon hyung.' Changkyun thinks towards me.

"It's okay. He consulted his hyungs for advice. Two of Hoseoks friends slash pack mates know along with one of their girlfriends. I consider them my friends too. But no one else knows because it's almost impossible to get time to spend with anyone."

"My God, would you people let them sit down." Someone else says.

'Kihyun hyung' Changkyun thinks towards me.

"I'm sorry about them, please sit."

Changkyun let's me and Hoseok sit down before sitting on my left at the corner of the table. We talk and get to know each other while we wait for the order Jin made me give him to be brought to the room.

Hoseok and I are officially introduced to everyone. Everyone is really nice and we learn something new about Changkyun. Hyungwon outed him as being the classic fuck boy in college, which only surprised us a little. He's quiet so he doesn't seem like the type, but explains wht he is so damn smooth and able to make us blush and be shy with a single sentence. 

"He was so bad it's not even funny man. I don't think I can count on all my fingers and toes how many wolves he's been with." Jooheon says before taking another sip of his beer.

"I'm glad we didn't meet in college. I would have avoided you harder than him." I point at Hoseok "I love you now, but I would have had a big problem with you in college."

"Ya know if it wasn't for me being a fuck boy in the past I probably wouldn't have been good enough and been able to knock you up after not even a month of being together." He shoots back playfully.

I raise my eyebrow and go to say something midly inappropriate but Hyungwon clears his throat loudly "I may not know you very well Nari-ssi, but I know that look. Please, I beg you, do not say whatever nasty thing is floating around in your head."

I groan playfully "You are no fun. But fine I wont." I pick up a piece of pork belly and pop it in my mouth before looking right at Changkyun 'Talent like that isn't learned through multiple people, you only needed one to teach you how to please that well, and I would like to thank whoever that is. Plus if you weren't as good as you are Hoseok wouldn't have had a problem teaching you, pup. He likes it.' I send a flash of the other night when Hoseok was guiding him, through his head and watch as his ears turn red.

'Noona, please. Don't. Not right now.' His voice is whiny which tells me he's hard and feeling just a tad submissive. He also gives me a begging look with his eyes.

I can already smell him so I push out more of my scent to help cover his, so he doesn't get embarrassed infront of his friends.

"So Nari-ssi, I have to ask, what is it like being a Jewl?" Minhyuk asks

I shrug "Um, sometimes cool, sometimes annoying. When I was younger it sucked, distant lines of more prominent clans weren't the nicest to Han Jewls. I think being the ultimate makes things more cool."

Everyone's eyes widen and I sigh and look at Changkyun "You tell them I'm pregnant but not the ultimate? Really Kyun?"

"It slipped my mind. At the time I was kinda freaking out about being a dad." He defends

"You-" Shonwu's eyes look like they might pop out of his head.

"Yes."

"What can you do?"

"Alot of things. Show you things, say things inside your head, see things that you're thinking, hear them too. My hearing, smell and sight is incredibly powerful. That's kinda it."

"So basically a mind reader." Hyungwon says

I shrug "Yeah I guess."

"We can communicate with each other in our heads." Hoseok adds "Happened when we mated. So instead of just her being able to say things to us in our head, we can do the same to her."

"I'm sure that's useful." Jooheon responds with a slight smirk.

I hum "It is."

We finish up and I use the excuse of the bathroom to go up front and pay the bill before anyone else can even think about it. When I get back to the room Hoseok raises his eyebrow at me 'did you do what I think you just did?'

'If you mean pay the bill, then yes, yes I did.'

He shakes his head slightly with a small smile and Kihyun looks between us "Do I want to know?"

I shrug "It wasn't anything dirty."

"Noona did you-" Changkyun starts to ask

"Yes I did."

"Did she what?" Minhyuk asks, confused.

"She used going to the bathroom as an excuse to go up front and pay the bill." Changkyun let's them in on what I did.

"You didn't have to do that. We have no problem splitting the bill or paying you back." Kihyun says

I shrug "I wanted to, and it's what I do. It's the first time Changkyun has gotten to see you guys in a little while and the first time we are meeting. Plus Changkyun and I arranged all of this so it's only fair."

"But noona-" Changkyun goes to tell me he didn't pay anything.

"We will talk about that later if you insist but not right now."

"Fine."

Everyone starts to get up and get their things together "Well thank you Nari-ssi, but next time is on us." Shownu says

"If you beat me to the bill next time, then sure, it can be on you."

"I really like her." Jooheon whispers to Changkyun

"Me too. But you can't have her, or him. They're mine." Changkyun jokes but is also serious.

"I mean by the fresh mating marks the three of you are carrying, yeah pup. I'd say they're yours."

Changkyun blushes slightly and Hoseok pats his shoulder.

"Let us know if you need anything. Or even just want to hang out more. Changkyun I expect to hear from you more." Kihyun kind of scolds him.

"I will try by best hyung."

"I'll be seeing him soon, he asked me to help him work on a track."

Hoseok and I raise our eyebrows, not knowing he was working on something personal right now.

"He did?" Hoseok looks at Changkyun

"I did, Namjoon hyung asked me to do a few samples for him for me to keep in my file for future projects."

"Okay."

They thank us again for paying and slowly leave the room, saying their goodbyes and hugging Changkyun. The three of us leave last and go out the way we came in.

---------------------

"Boss, front desk just called and said Naeun is here." One of my team informs me.

"Okay. Thank you." I continue with what I'm doing, knowing that Naeun will be waiting in my office.

Kai looks over at me "You can go up if you want to, it's not like this stuff still won't be here when you're done."

"I'm almost done so it's fine." I finish wrapping the cord that was in my hand and then put some tape around it to keep it together before putting it with the other cords.

I sigh and get up from where I was crouched down "Give me like 20 minutes before you come up?"

"Yeah, I still have a couple bags to go through so I'll probably be longer than that."

"Okay. Thank you."

I put the bag I was working on back where it goes and head upstairs to my office. Naeun is sitting in my chair when I walk in but gets up.

I close the door behind me and Naeun raises her eyebrow at me "Okay what's up. You asked to see me when I had some free time and you come up and close the door?"

"Don't flip. Please."

"Nari, what is going on."

I untuck my shirt from my pants and Naeun looks incredibly confused until I get my shirt to the top of my stomach "Nari..."

"I know. We thought you would be first."

"How? You and Hoseok are incredibly careful and Changkyun doesn't get ruts, you also haven't had a heat since you guys have been together."

I let my shirt fall back down and start to re-tuck it "Well apparently we were wrong about me needing to at least be in heat."

"I'm sure Hoseok is ecstatic." She pauses "Wait do they know?"

I give her a look and she nods "Right that was a stupid question. How does Changkyun feel?"

"He wasn't sure at first, but he's excited now. Scared but excited." I sit in my chair and Naeun sits across from me.

"How do you feel?"

"I'm absolutely terrified, but excited."

"How do you feel in general?"

I shrug "Fine. Really no bad side affects so far other than nausea. And I'm incredibly horny all the time."

Nauen laughs "We're you not already?"

"It's worse! I jump them at any opportunity I can get man. Even in the parking garage when Changkyun and I were coming back from having lunch together and both of their studios whenever we have breaks that line up."

Naeun laughs again "That's bad."

"I know!"

"Does anyone else know?"

"Yoongi and his girlfriend, Joon, and Changkyuns friends."

"Wait wait wait. Changkyun's friends knew before ME."

"Well Changkyun kinda flipped a little when I told them, Hoseok and I weren't confident for about two days that he was going to stick around. He talked to his hyungs and they talked some sense into him I guess."

Naeun furrows her eyebrows "Not sure he was going to stick around?"

"It wasn't something we had talked about with him yet and at first he got really scared and shocked and didn't know what to do or think. We have worked it out and everything is fine."

"Well things better be fucking fine considering I see a second mating bite on your neck. Is this why Yoongi and Namjoon know?"

I nod "I got really scared and asked Namjoon to find out when everyone in the pack had a free night so that I could officially join the pack."

"Well you don't smell like pine past the little bit that Hoseok leaves on you, so you haven't done it yet. Are you still going to?"

I nod "That is the plan, everyone is just incredibly busy right now."

"When are you going to tell dad? He doesn't even know about Changkyun does he?"

"He knows about Changkyun, I told him Hoseok and I had found a second soulmate. But I don't know when I'm going to tell dad. I'm a little afraid to tell dad."

"Why?"

"This pup could be the next ultimate and if I'm not incredibly careful and diligent about any abnormal pain, it could kill me. Which I'm pretty sure is what happened to my bio mom. So I don't want him to feel like he'll lose one of his daughters."

"Well I'm sure you are being careful and diligent and I trust that Hoseok and Changkyun are too. You should tell dad soon. And you should also tell everyone, including the rest of the pack."

"I will. But they aren't the only ones that are busy."

"I know, I'm just saying. How did you find out?"

"Changkyun's mom actually. She was the last generations ultimate and she's a doctor , so she's one of the few ultimates in the last few generations that got extra. She can heal people, she got rid of my scars and in the process could feel the little bug inside me."

"That must have been a little awkward."

"It was for me. But the awkwardness was over taken by shock. His mom wasn't awkward, I think she was actually a little excited."

"That's good." She checks her watch "I gotta get back to work. You call me if you need anything, and I mean it. Anything."

"You know I will."

There's a knock on the door and Hoseok pops is head in "Oh sorry, I didn't know Naeun was here."

"It's fine Hoseok, I was getting ready to leave." She gets up and Hoseok opens the door all the way and steps to the side "You take care of my sister." She says as she walks past him.

"Always."

"Good." Her footsteps disappear down the hallway and around the corner.

"Guessimg you told her?"

I nod "I did. What did you need my love?"

"Wanted to see if you had plans for lunch. Pup and I are both not so busy right now that we can't take an actual lunch."

"I do not. What did you have in mind?"

"Kyun was going to go get something and bring it back."

"Did he already leave?"

Hoseok nods "He figured if you did have plans you could just have whatever he got you for lunch tomorrow."

"Okay. Your studio or his?"

"His. Mine still kind of smells like sex. Jimin looked really grossed out when he came in this morning to ask me a question."

I chuckle sheepishly "Oops."

"It was not accident and you know it. Come on." He holds out his hand and I take it and we head towards the elevators and downstairs to the studios to wait for Changkyun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.2K 38
The thing that enraptures me, is her eyes. A deep, crystal, aqua blue, so clear in fact, that I find myself staring into them. You can see everything...
747K 32.3K 55
What does it mean to be soulmates? What do I love about her? What is the reason? Does there need to be a rational reason to love someone? Maybe I lo...
1.1K 103 19
in a universe where soulmates exist, two passionate dancers try to figure each other out ❝i hate waking up with you on my mind and not in my bed❞ eve...
7.4K 320 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...