The Royal Baby [Undergoing Ed...

By a_slave_to_love

Haylen Gray was a servant that fell in love with Jonathan,the prince of Molasia after fighting their feelings... More

The Royal Baby
Our Love
And The Trouble Begins
Hello baby
I'm Sorry
Another step In Life
Memories
We Finally Meet
Slowly But Surely
The Ball -part 1
The Ball -part 2
New Life
A Moment With You
A Moment Between Us
Life
The wedding
His First Crush
Sexy Moments
Another Little Miracle?
Jealousy
What Should We Name Her?
Welcome
Niall and Jake
Kinza
My Prince Charming
The Beginning Of The End

The Ball -part 3

22.8K 811 109
By a_slave_to_love

Jonathan's eyes widen as he saw Samuel on the bed with one of his knights. They were both naked, joey on top of Samuel as they fucked, Samuel was moaningoblivious to the fact that his boyfriend was watching him cheat.

He just closed the door and walked away. He didn't know where he was going but he really needed to think about some things and clear his head.

He bumped into someone on his way, he immediately grabbed the person's hand to steady them.
"I'm sorry" he apologized, he looked up to see a very shocked Haylen
"hey"he said ackwardly he didn't know what to say to him. They use to be able to talk about anything, Jonathan hated that they couldn't talk like they use to.

"I just saw something and I really need to talk to someone right now" he said before he could really think about what he was saying

"Okay "Haylen replied softly.They walked all the way to Haylen's room, they sat down on the bed together without saying nothing.

"What did you want to talk about" Haylen asked curiously.

"I saw Samuel kissing Joey" Haylen eyes widen as he turned to look at Jonathan.

"I am so sorry" Haylen said sympathetically, Jonathan shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not"

"Why?" Haylen asked confused

"Beacause I've wanted to do this for a long time" he said as he leaned over to Haylen and kissed him. They kissed for a long time before they broke apart.

"Does this mean what I think it means"? Haylen panted.

"I love you" Jonathan said instead of answering him, Haylen just jumped at him as they made out.

"Will you go to the ball with me?"Jonathan asked.

"yes!"Haylen laughed.

They both continued to kiss not noticing that the king was watching.

GEORGE CLOONEY AS KING ADAM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 995 32
Ben gets a girl pregnant!!!! So out of rage, Jeff dates Jess. Things will happen!!!!
670 110 28
Shhh... It's a secret. Levi Gray is a Smart, Handsome and witty student from Australia. He's passionate about school and doesn't want anything to do...
469 50 17
A story of forbidden love between a servant and a prince. The servant falls for the arrogant prince first, but the prince doesn't reciprocate the fee...
79.5K 3.7K 20
Tee had a vague memory of what happened the previous night. The next thing he knows, he is in an unfamiliar room with a stranger. Then his father sho...