Owned By A Mafia | Jungkook...

By hazzel_514

COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart q... More

Introduction
01 PROLOGUE
02 ENCOUNTER
03 FEELINGS
04 CARE
05 SCARED
06 CRAVING
07 OBSESSION
08 ONCE IN MY ARMS
09 THE KISS
10 CAN'T SEE YOUR TEARS
11 THE CONFESSION
12 PAIN
14 BETRAYAL pt:2
15 FAKE
16 PAY FOR IT
17 YOUR PAIN IS MY PAIN
18 RUNNING AWAY
19 GOTCHA
20 MARRIAGE
21 LOVE
22 DESIRE
23 DESIRE pt:2
24 LUST
25 RECEPTION
26 MINE
27 BLEEDING SOUL
28 TRUTH
29 BROKEN
30 HAPPINESS
31 MY LIFE
32 ANONYMOUS
33 ATTACKED
34 BREAKING AWAY
35 GONE
36 WITH ME
37 FORGOT
38 ATTRACTION
39 ATTRACTION pt:2
40 HE
41 SUFFERINGS
42 MESSED UP
43 WANT YOU
44 MINE TO CHERISH/RUIN
45 MY WIFE
46 MY HUSBAND
47 MY LOVE
48 MARK YOU MINE
49 APPA
50 FEEL YOU
51 BACK AGAIN
52 BACK AGAIN pt:2
53 UNREVEALED TRUTH
54 MET AGAIN
55 GAME END
56 REVEALED
57 EPILOGUE

13 BETRAYAL?

19.2K 795 46
By hazzel_514

The saddest thing about betray is that it never comes from your enemies

|Author's pov|
|Next morning|

Y/n was staring at the ceiling, thinking about what had happened the previous night. She couldn't sleep the whole night because the incident was eating away at her.

"I wish I could stay by your side, Jungkook," she mumbled and sighed.

She hoped that Jungkook was well. She still can't forget the sincerity in his eyes when he was speaking those words to her.

"I wish you could move on and find someone better and more beautiful than me. I don't know what you saw in me. I am not as healthy as other girls, nor as beautiful as them," she thought, wiping the tears streaming down her face.

She had decided that after her graduation next week, she would leave this city to ensure that she and Jungkook never had to face each other again. She knows it's going to be really difficult, but she has to do it.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"Who could be here so early in the morning?" She said, leaving the room.

She asked Daehyun to open the door because she couldn't meet anyone in her current state. She was still wearing last night's dress.

"Noona, Taehyung hyung is here. He says he wants to meet you," Daehyun said, and she nodded.

"Okay, gesture for him to sit. I'll be there in 10 minutes," she replied, and he left.

She took a quick shower and changed her clothes. She hoped that Taehyung wasn't here because of last night's incident, but maybe he was.

As soon as she was ready, she headed towards the living room. She tried to act as normal as she could, to show him that last night's trauma hadn't affected her at all.

"Taehyung, what brings you here?" She asked, pretending as if nothing serious had happened.

He furrowed his brows and gave her a penetrating glare. She lowered her head, unable to meet his intense gaze.

"Look at me, y/n, and tell me that you don't know what happened," he said coldly.

This was the first time he had spoken to her like this. He usually talked nicely to her, but not now.

She exhaled, knowing she deserved it after what she had done.

She met his gaze, her expression stiff.

"Taehyung, I don't want to talk about..." Taehyung didn't let her finish her sentence.

"Why? Why, huh? Why? After destroying his life, why don't you want to talk about it?" he said, his words dripping with aggression.

Daehyun flinched slightly due to Taehyung's loud voice.

"Daehyun, go and play in the nearby park," y/n said, patting his head. Daehyun nodded and left with his football.

Y/n shifted her gaze back to Taehyung, who was looking at her vacantly.

She didn't know how she would explain herself.

"Taehyung, I already told Jungkook that I love..." Taehyung interrupted her sentence.

"And do you think I'll believe you? I investigated your information myself and found nothing of the sort," he said calmly.

She narrowed her eyes at his statement.

"He investigated everything about me. Maybe Jungkook asked him to do so," she thought, pressing her lips together tightly.

"Why in the world did you look into my information?" she asked annoyedly, trying to show that she was angry with him for his actions. Because now she knew that she couldn't lie to him about anything in her life that hadn't happened.

"That's not important, y/n. Just tell me why you lied to him. You know you are the first girl he's ever felt something for, something he's never felt before. He wanted to give you every happiness in the world, to protect you from every grievance. And what did you do in return? You told him a lie that you love someone else. Do you know how much pain he's in? Because of you, he's becoming a monster, a psycho monster. Tell me why you did this to him. Why are you..."

"I can't be with him. I can't be with him," she burst out at Taehyung, unable to bear his words any longer.

Tears started flowing down her cheeks. Guilt! Guilt! That was the only thing coursing through her body. Guilt for telling him a lie. Guilt for breaking his heart. Guilt for giving him pain. Guilt for turning him into a monster.

But the fault wasn't hers. She wanted to be with him. She wanted to spend every beautiful moment of her life with him, to share her every problem and pleasure with him. But no, she couldn't.

Fate is so cruel. It decides who could stay in your life.

"Why, y/n? Why?" Taehyung kept asking this question repeatedly, and she didn't know how to answer. She didn't have an answer.

"Y/N, ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION! WHY DO YOU WANT TO GIVE HIM SO MUCH PAI-"

"I'M DYING!" She shouted, unable to bear his words any longer. She couldn't endure it any further.

Taehyung's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. He was looking at her, traumatized, unable to process her words.

"I-I am dying... Taehyung... I am d-dying," she said between sobs. Her eyes turned red from heavy crying.

"W-what?" He asked, shocked.

She didn't want to tell him, but those words slipped out unintentionally.

That's when she started losing her senses. Her head began to feel heavy. The world around her started spinning. Her eyelids closed involuntarily. She could feel herself sinking into a dark hole. Everything went black before her eyes.

"I wish everything that has happened in my life is a dream, a terrible nightmare, and when I wake up, everything will be fine. But sadly, that's not going to happen. This isn't the end."

|Author's POV|
|At Jeon's Mansion|

Jungkook woke up in his room, looking around cluelessly.

His room was in complete disarray, like a tornado had hit it. Empty beer bottles, pillows, lamps, vases, everything was scattered on the floor.

He rubbed his forehead, trying to remember everything. And then it hit him - the club, the drinking, the destruction in his room.

And then the memories of the restaurant came rushing back. He clenched his jaw and closed his eyes, trying to push away those painful thoughts.

His phone rang, breaking his thoughts. He quickly grabbed it and answered, irritated by the call.

"Yes, what do you want this early in the morning?" he snapped.

"B-Boss, Taehyung sir went to Miss Y/n's apartment, and he's been there for two hours already," the guard's voice trembled slightly. Jungkook had strictly forbidden anyone to go near Y/n. Yet, here was Taehyung.

"Fine! Let me know when he leaves," Jungkook said and hung up.

He couldn't understand why Taehyung was there, so early in the morning. His mind was

shouting something, but he pushed it away. Taehyung couldn't be doing what he was suspecting.

He got up and carried out his morning routine before leaving his room.

As soon as he stepped out, a guard rushed towards him. Jungkook glanced at him, waiting for him to speak.

"B-Boss, the guard from that party night and the man from the club are causing trouble. They even tried to escape," the guard's head was lowered, unable to meet Jungkook's gaze.

"Those idiots! I'll deal with them today," Jungkook's anger flared up again. He had already been furious because of last night's incident, and now Taehyung visiting Y/n's apartment had added fuel to the fire.

He stormed into the basement and found two men tied to chairs. He approached them, and a metal rod was handed to him.

"Please... please forgive us... we won't ever look at women again," they begged, fear evident in their voices.

Jungkook's laughter filled the room, a chilling sound that sent shivers down their spines.

"Forgive you? What a joke," he said in a menacing voice, his chuckles dark.

He put his foot on one of the men's thighs, gripping his jaw tightly.

"You know, I made a promise to myself. Anyone who dares to hurt my doll, anyone who tries to take her away, I'll crush their souls," he spoke in a voice that dripped with danger.

He released the man's jaw and stood up straight, his hand tracing the metal rod.

"Promise, I promised to myself that I'll eliminate anyone and anything that threatens to separate us. She's mine. Only mine."

|Time Skip|
|Jungkook's POV|

I'm currently in my office, thinking about everything that happened today.

Why is Taehyung suddenly showing concern for my Y/n? Why did he go to her apartment and lie to me? These thoughts are tearing me apart.

Could it be true? No, Jungkook, you're overthinking. But what if it's true? No, it can't be.

But what if Taehyung is the reason Y/n rejected me? What if he loves her too? What if he's been betraying me all this time?

I'm tossing things around in my office, my mind clouded with anger and frustration. But suddenly, a thought crosses my mind. No, this can't be true. I'm overthinking.

But what if... No, this can't be. It's impossible. I need to calm down.

My phone ringed again, and I answered it impatiently. The guard assigned to Y/n is on the line.

"Boss, Taehyung sir and Miss Y/n, along with her brother Daehyun, are going out. Looks like they're planning to hang out," the guard informs me.

I hang up without a word. I'm annoyed to hear this. Taehyung's actions and Y/n's behavior today are making me doubt myself.

"Could it be true? Could Taehyung be the reason she's not with me? I've pledged to myself and Y/n that I'll eliminate anything and anyone that tries to take her away. She's mine. Only mine......"

-----------------------------------------------------------

~owned by a mafia~

Do vote and comment.
Take care
Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.1K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
179K 5.2K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
2.4M 108K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
1.1M 41.7K 92
"You're signed to him until he's satisfied." • • "You have to marry her Jungkook...OR ELSE WE WILL GO BANKRUPT!" My dad shouted at me... "Im not goi...