The Chosen Princess (BWWM)

By bebedusoleil

*HEAVY EDITING IN MOTION* The Chosen Princess (Interracial) * ******THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED... More

The Chosen Princess (Interracial)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Story Coming out This Summer...
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
The Summer of Changes
Summary

Chapter 17

7.8K 403 42
By bebedusoleil

DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACES :)

Chapter 17

Charles POV

I cant believe I am officially a king now. I am really happy but at the same time i'm so annoyed by all these people. All that they had to do was say "Congratulations" and leave. But no they wanted to have a conversation. So instead of it being ten minutes long it became almost an hour long.

The only thing that I could think of while talking to all these people was Bianca. I gave her a seat at the front and I did not see her. So its likely that she did not come at all.

I am pretty upset at that because she promised me that she would be here.

"Congratulations King Charles." A little girl said to me.

"Thank you sweetheart." I smiled at her and I hugged her. The little girls mother smiled at me. The little girl and her mother left. Thankfully they were the last ones.

I turned around and covered my face with my hands. I was so tired. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I sighed annoyed. I thought everyone had left. I turned around not even bothering to put on a smile.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought she didn't come. I smiled.

"Bianca?" I whispered.

She nodded. For a moment we just stared at each other. Then I leaned in. I was going to hug her.

Then someone came up to me and kissed me. She kissed me so sloppily and so hard. I already knew who it was.

My fiancee, Ashley. The Ashley I said I would never date. But things happened. Things I couldn't control.

She pulled away and looked at Bianca like she was disgusted and then she turned to me, "Baby, come on let's go eat."

She said that, in front of Bianca. I looked at Bianca guilty and she had un-shed tears in her eyes.

Then she whispered goodbye and walked away.

I did not want her to leave. We hadn't seen each other in five months and I did not want that to be our first and maybe last conversation.

I turned to Ashley and said " I'll meet you at the dining hall, but I have to do something first okay?"

She nodded. Of course she did. She always listens to me and we never fight. It may sound weird but its boring because we never fight. Not even once because she always agrees with me. Its also annoying.

I ran outside to look for Bianca, and I was glad that she was wearing heels. Because that meant she couldn't run too far, she couldn't even run. I saw her walking and I ran up to her.

Surprisingly, she wasn't crying. I was almost certain that I saw tears in her eyes. I went in front of her and blocked her path.

"Bianca please listen to me." I say pleading.

"Okay." She stopped walking.

I was surprised. I was sure it was going to take a lot more arguing than that to make her stop walking.

"I am so sorry Bianca." I apologized.

"Why are you sorry? You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about King Charles. Congratulations on being King and good luck with your relationship. Goodbye." She said looking me in the eyes and she went around me, walking away.

I stood there astonished, furrowing my brows.

Did she just call me King Charles?

I ran in front of her and blocked her path again. She looked annoyed.

"Bianca, listen. First of all please do not call me King Charles ever again. Just call me Charles or Charlie. Second of all, Ashley and I are not in a relationship. Well, we are but not really. I kind of had to do it. Please don't be mad at me Bianca and please try to understand-"

"King Charles, i'm not mad at you. Why would be mad at you? Its not like I care about you or anything." She said smiling. And she walked around me again.

I turned around. "Bianca!" I called her.

"Why are you being like this?" I whispered, but I know she heard me.

"Being like what?" She pretended to look confused. That's bullshit. I know she knows exactly what I am talking about.

"Acting like you don't care."

Why is she being like this? This is not the Bianca that I was talking to on the computer just a few weeks ago.

"Because I don't care." She shrugged.

"You and I both know that is not true." 

"It is true." Bianca shrugged again.

"No it isn't"

"Yes it is and i'm done with this conversation. Goodbye now."

"Wait please." I begged. She turned around looking annoyed.

"Can we please hang out? We haven't seen each other in five months and I really don't want to be on bad terms right now."

This is not how I thought our meet up was going to go. We both are supposed to be happy with our reunion, but instead we are fighting. We are fighting over something stupid too.

Bianca shook her head.

Seriously?

"Bianca I thought you came here so we could hang out. If we are not going to hang out then what was your reason for coming here. I basically wasted my money on you." I spat.

Her eyes widened, and for a second, just one second, she look hurt. But then that quickly turned into anger.

She walked up to me with her fists balled at her sides. She looked up at me.

"You know what Charles, you are right I shouldn't have come here. I don't know why I wasted my time and your money. Just consider this as a goodbye because I never want to see you again!" She yelled at me.

"Bianca what is wrong with you?" I whispered shaking my head.

I wasn't trying to be rude when I asked her that question. I genuinely wanted to know what was wrong with her. One minute she could be happy, then the next minute she could be sad, then the next she would be angry. Its crazy. I'm not saying that she is crazy, i'm just saying that there must be something actually wrong with her.

She froze and un-clenched her fists. "There is nothing wrong with me okay? I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Just go inside and worry about your stupid girlfriend. You have other priorities, and many other things to deal with. You are a king, and you have a girlfriend. I think it would be best if we not speak to one another any more." She whispered and she looked sad.

"No way Bianca. I'm not giving up our good friendship. Our friendship is too strong now to just give it up." I shook my head. I have been doing that a lot recently.

"Charles-"

"No okay?" I put my hands on her shoulders. She looked uncomfortable so I removed them.

"I got to go." She looked away from me. She turned around and was about to walk away.

That's it? With all I just said, that's all she had to say? This girl will be the death of me.

I grabbed her wrist before she could get any farther.

"Bianca, I would love if we could hang out." I said staring at the back of her head. I still hadn't let go of her wrist, and she still hadn't turn around.

Please Bianca. Please just look at me. Please turn around.

A moment passed and she still hadn't turned around. Then she finally turned around. And she gave me a closed smiled. "Sure why not?"

Bianca's POV

I was scared when Charles realized my mood swings. I do not want to tell him, he would surely think that I am a freak. Only three people know. The three people who I trust the most. Honey, Mama, and Don. And that's it, that's how I like it.

I have to start trying to control my moods. But that is really hard to do. Either that or I have to start taking my pills again. And I really hate taking those pills because they make me tired and/or happy. When I say happy, I mean happy.

I get so happy that it gets to the point of annoyance. For me its kind of like taking drugs and being in la la land. I hate that.

When I told Charles that we should stop being friends I didn't mean it but at the same time I did. I didn't mean it because I loved our friendship as much as he did. No actually, Charles probably loved our friendship more and he values it more. I did mean it because he is a 22 year old king with a girlfriend. Why the hell would he want to do anything with an 18 year old?That's what I don't understand.

As for his girlfriend..... I honestly don't care about her. I just hopes that she makes him happy, because he honestly deserves to be happy. He does not deserve any less.

Currently I was laying on my bed just thinking. Charles made plans to just go to coffee tomorrow and to catch up. Even though we really didn't need to catch up. I was actually going to meet him there. And just like last time I didn't want to wake up in the morning.

I opened the door to 'CATHY'S COFFEE'. It was a cute, little, private coffee shop. I see why Charles picked it. He picked it because he didn't want to be chased by the press. Charles is more famous than ever now that he is King of this country.

"Hi how may I help you?" A middle aged woman smiled at me. Her accent was gorgeous. It wasn't like Charles. It was more beautiful than his. No offense to him. Maybe it was because shes a woman...

"Oh, I'm just waiting for someone. I will order when they get here." I smiled back at her.

She nodded and walked away.

She chuckled and told me to sit anywhere that I liked. I went to go sit next to a window. It was a booth. The view was so beautiful. For a moment I just blanked out and only focused on the view. A deep voice scared me out of my moment. I gasped.

"I'm sorry Bianca." He chuckled.

"Yeah whatever." I smiled at him.

"So what would you like to talk about?" He smiled back at me.

"Can we order coffee first Charlie? Someones eager.." I said.

"Anything for you Bia." He chuckled.

My Notes: I hope you guys enjoyed this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755K 25.7K 37
Bianca Mendoza is a 21 year old black girl who is independent, stubborn, and out of the party life she never dated and she's not planning to. Adria...
666 23 19
* #1 in Interracialmarriage* This book contains very strong language and well-detailed sex scenes. Read at your own risk. "Ari, I know what you ar...
1M 41.1K 51
"Hey, what happened to your face?" I asked my seat partner, CJ. He turned and took out his book ignoring my question. I took his hoodie down to see...
19.8K 608 32
Six years have passed and no word to each other. Still 4,000 miles away. Still deadly in love with each other. Since the departure, Imani has proceed...