Five Nights At Freddy's: Secu...

By Arkogon

The way the survival game have shown, and how it ended, I have watch so many YouTubers showing their animatio... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Daycare, or Nightmare
Chapter 3: Security Trouble
Chapter 4: See ya, Gator
Chapter 5: Chicken Out
Chapter 6: Secret Sewers
Chapter 7: Crash the DJ
Chapter 8: Vanny is.....
Chapter 9: Vanessa Therapy
Chapter 10: Glitch Takeover
Chapter 11: Underground Pizzeria
Chapter 13: Happy Ending
The Happiest Ending
Epilogue

Chapter 12: Back to Hell

110 2 0
By Arkogon

Gregory ran and did not know where the exit from the ruins but ran into a dark room. He uses his flashlights and finds himself in front of the endos and bots, and they have come to take Gregory but he manages to use his face-cam to blind them, but more came so he used his fazerblaster and blind some of their eyes. But he came after him, so he ran to another room and closed behind. Gregory thought he was safe but then heard something coming but soon heard someone saying his name. And it was Vanny.

Vanny: "Gregory, your friends are worried about you. They're here with me. Please, come here."

Gregory did not believe her because she was no longer Vanessa anymore as he ran away from her. Vanny sees him running, as the voice in her head spoke to her.

Glitchtrap: "Stay the course. Focus on my voice. Do not let him escape. Kill him, do it for me."

Vanny: "I will, and will not let him escape." As she chased after him.

Back in the office, Freddy was being out of control by Burntrap as the others tried to stop him.

Monty: "Freddy! It's us! Your friends! We don't wanna hurt you!"

But Freddy was still in control and broke free then attacked him. Chica and Roxy help and pull him back as Freddy breaks free from them. When Chica was trying to do it again she noticed the electrical cable sparking, as she had an idea.

Chica: "Roxy, I need you!"

Roxy: "What now?"

Chica: "Can you keep Freddy busy while I help Monty?"

Roxy did what she asked and kept Freddy busy. Chica hurries to Monty and helps her to tell him. As she told him, he was worried what would happen.

Monty: "We don't know what will happen, it will kill him."

Chica: "We do not have a choice. We have to do it."

Monty does not want to do it but it's the only way to stop him. Freddy was gonna kill Roxy as Monty yelled at his name.

Monty: "Freddy! I do not want to do this but I will if I have to. To take your place. So don't make me do it."

Freddy doesn't listen as he charges full at Monty. But Monty did not move, but they both tackled and struggled as Monty managed to open his chest wide, and Chica attacked Freddy with the cable sparks to the inside and it electrified him. He screams and starts to malfunction, as his whole body shuts down and falls to the ground. Chica, Monty, and Roxy were scared that their friend was dead, or alive.

Chica: "Did I.... did I......?"

Roxy: "Did you kill him, or fried him?"

Chica: "I do not know if he survived that."

Monty turned Freddy's body and took the cable out, and tried to wake him up but showed no sign of awakening.

Chica: "I.... no..... I killed him!" As she freaks out of what she did.

Monty: "You didn't..." As he tries to calm her. "He just malfunctions, his system needs to reboot which it's rebooting."

Before she wanted to know if he was rebooting, they saw something coming from the monitor as they were in trouble. The monitor shows so many endos trying to get in to disassemble them and take their parts.

Roxy: "That's a whole lot of endos. And none of them don't really have shells on them. Is that what we become with no shells? Is that what I was before?"

Monty: "Not time for that answer, we need to keep them away from us! Shut the door!"

Chica shuts the door as the endos try to break in, and Burntrap watches them trying to keep themselves undissembled. He chuckled because they don't have enough power to keep themselves safe.

Burntrap: "Stay as long as you want, as they disassemble you and take what is left of you." As he then walks away.

Back with Gregory, he was running from Vanny and entered the unknown small office as he shut the door. But he also found a monitor with so many consoles that's connected to every security cameras and a tablet. Everything was built in wires and hardware, including everything that was infected with a virus.

Gregory: "This must be the source." Believing where the source is.

He hurried to the console and use the tablet tried to remember how to remove the glitch. He tries everything to remove it but nothing has any effect. Burntrap senses it and tries to stop him from removing his virus. So he uses his bunny form of Glitchtrap to stop Gregory.

Glitchtrap: "You cannot get rid of me, Gregory. I am too strong to be removed. You could've accepted the gift and become my son."

Gregory: "I'm not gonna to, I'm gonna wipe you out like wiping the spill on the floor that has you in it."

Glitchtrap: "Oh really, I have Vanny coming with you, and I am coming to you."

Gregory tries to remove the virus but nothing seems to work. As he tries again, Vanny shows up behind and grabs his wrist. But he uses the faz-cam and it blind her, as she swings her knife around trying to kill him. Gregory backs away and kicks her foot as she drops and drops the knife. He kicks it as it slides somewhere, and Vanny is angry and threatens to kill him. Gregory takes out his fazerblaster but she knocks it out of his hands and decides to choke him. Gregory tried to breath but Vanny was too strong as her strength was killing him.

Gregory: "Vanessa.....*Coughs* Please.... *Coughs* Don't.... Do.... this." As he was almost out of breath. "Remember.... about..... your family."

Vanny then has her memory snap back into her past where her family were happy together. Her mother and father, together, and she was happy. Then Glitchtrap snaps her back into the presents and still choking Gregory.

Vanny: "Don't remind me of family!" As she became aggressive and choked Gregory really hard.

Gregory: "He's...... *Coughs*.....not your...... family. He's a bad man! Your real father......*Coughs*... will never become like that."

Vanny then has another flashback, her father was a good man and was happy with her mother. But Glitchtrap messes her mind and she does not want to remember about that past and angrily choke Gregory.

Vanny: "Stop messing with my head!" As she still continues choking him.

Gregory: "You don't have to be...... alone! You can still have..... a family if you stop him!" As he tries to keep talking. "Please......"

With his words about family, Vanny started to see herself as a child with a family she loved. Glitchtrap tries to keep her from forgetting about the family she has, but her emotions have felt the love and tears come from her eyes. She realized what she was doing and tried to take control of her own mind. She screamed and tried to fight back in her mind, and Glitchtrap was trying to control her. Gregory sees it, and understands she is fighting it.

Gregory: "Vanessa, fight it! Fight him!"

Vanessa couldn't but she's holding her mind as she told Gregory.

Vanessa: "Gregory, it's me! You must remove him from the system! Remove him from the system!"

Gregory: "How? I don't really know-"

Vanessa: "You can do it! Remove him!" As she screams and tries to keep her mind together. "Get outta my head!!!!"

Gregory hurried and tried his best to remove the virus. Roxy, Monty, and Chica were trapped in the office and can't do anything because the endos are coming in. Then bots are coming from the other door as Roxy shut the other one. Soon they were trapped between endos and bots who wanted to take their parts. Gregory did everything and he found the way to remove it. He finds the code and starts hacking to remove it, as Glitchtrap appears.

Glitchtrap: "You can't win! You will suffer!"

Gregory: "I'm not today."

Glitchtrap: "Really? Because I'm already here and at the door."

The door from where he came in was banging, as Burntrap was trying to come in. Gregory hurried to hack it and almost remove it, right before Vanessa had found the knife and was ready to kill him. Gregory sees the shadow with the knife, as Vanessa was ready to kill him but eventually aiming at the monitor where Glitchtrap was seen.

Vanessa: "Erase him!!" As she is still trying to fight back.

Glitchtrap: "No, do not!" As he warns Gregory. "If you do, you will eventually kill her, and your friends. Do not erase me!"

But Gregory doesn't listen and is ready to reboot the systems.

Glitchtrap: "NOOOOOO!!!"

Gregory clicks reboot, and the whole system starts to malfunction. The systems started to remove Glitchtrap's virus and he was being removed. He screams as the systems erase him, and Vanessa screams with her mind losing it and falls to the floor. And soon, everything went quiet. The banging from the door stopped, Vanessa was on the floor, and all the endos and bots stopped attacking the others. But they do not know it is over, as Chica opens the door to see endos stop moving, and opens another door to see bots on the floor.

Roxy: "It's over. They're dead. It's over."

They celebrate the nightmare is over. But then Chica notices Freddy is gone.

Chica: "Wait, where's Freddy?"

They stop and notice Freddy is gone.

Chica: "Where did he go?"

Monty: "I don't know! We gotta find him!"

They search to find Freddy before he finds Gregory. Back with Gregory, he can't believe it is over and sees Vanessa lying on the floor. He checks to see if she's alive.

Gregory: "Vanessa.... Vanessa!" As he tries to wake her up. "Please don't die! Please don't!"

He thoughhe kill her as he sobbed that he kill her. But then a groan voice came from her, as Gregory was surprised she's alive. He steps back, as she removes her mask and tries to reveal she's herself.

Vanessa: "Gregory, it's me." As she tries to reveal it's her. "It's Vanessa, please." As she lifts her arms that she is herself now.

Gregory sees it, and then embraces himself in her arms. He trusted her, and sobbed, as Vanessa comforted him.

Vanessa: "Gregory, I'm sorry for what I did. Please forgive me."

Gregory: "I am forgiving you."

They both sob because they have their lives through the nightmares and it is finally over. But then the door was wide open and it was Burntrap, surviving from the reboot systems. They were terrified and confused why he wasn't dead.

Gregory: "No! It's impossible! I deleted you!"

Burntrap: "You did, but not from this. You have removed my virus but not me! And I always come back!" As he comes towards them.

With an inch closer, Vanessa got Gregory behind and she threatened him by holding the tablet in her hands as she planned all this long to get rid of him.

Vanessa: "One more close, and I'll do it. I have been planning this to get rid of you."

But Burntrap laughs thinking she cannot remove him.

Burntrap: "Fool, Vanessa. You cannot get rid of me."

Vanessa: "I wasn't using it for you....." As she heard the gas coming out from the pipe. "I was saving it for the fire."

Burntrap then knew what she meant as the gas started filling up everywhere, and then she pressed it as he tried to stop her. But the whole room lit up, and every hallway and rooms lit up and started to explode creating flames around the pizzeria. Burntrap was blown to the floor, as Gregory and Vanessa escape pass him, as he starts to chase after them. Monty, Roxy, and Chica see the fires and know it consuming everything. They must find Gregory and Freddy before the fire consumes them all. Vanessa and Gregory escape the fire but are blocked by the door that was open a bit.

Vanessa: "Quick, help me lift it up!" As she asked Gregory.

Gregory and her try to lift up the door but it was stuck. But when they're trying, strange tentacles appeared from the vents and were swinging around. They duck from it as Vanessa uses a pipe to whack it. Gregory calls for someone to help but no one hears cries except Burntrap who arrives and wants them to burn with him.

Burntrap: "You will not escape from me. This is where we all both burn together, as a family. You will not die from the fire but be reborn as a soul."

Vanessa then tried to fight him but he was too strong and threw her against the wall. Gregory then tried to use his faz-cam at him but he smacked it out of his hands and was ready to kill Gregory. But was stopped by Freddy, alive and well, and hit his father to the side wall.

Gregory: "Freddy?" As he was happy and surprised to see him.

Then Burntrap tried to take control of him but he didn't malfunction anymore.

Freddy: "Not this time, father. My friends free me from your control and no longer to recharge. I am not your command anymore."

Burntrap: "Then I'll have to take you, and Vanessa and him, with me. Together, we can all burn as a family."

Freddy doesn't allow that to happened as he is ready to fight his father in the flame of memory. Gregory rushes to help Vanessa, as they both hurried to the door and try to pry it open. Freddy and Burntrap fought and battled each other, as Burntrap manipulated him of how they're blood runs through their veins.

Burntrap: "Can you feel it, Michael?! The blood in our veins makes us strong! My blood is in you, you and I are killers! We both can't die, we both murder what we love, and we both have the soul of our bodies."

Freddy: "I am nothing like you, father!" As he fights back.

Gregory and Vanessa have pry the door a little, as Gregory calls for someone to help. The others heard his cries and hurried to find them trying to open the door.

Monty: "Hang on, kid! We're coming!"

He uses his claws to lift up the door but it won't budge, as Chica and Roxy look for something that can help him pry it open. They find a pipe and help Monty to open it, as Gregory and Vanessa crawl out from the room. But Gregory sees Freddy still fighting Burntrap as he calls for him.

Gregory: "Freddy! Hurry! The door is open!"

Freddy sees Gregory escape with Vanessa as his father tackles him. Freddy fights back as the flame is consuming the room and Burntrap laughs because he knew he wanted to die peacefully.

Burntrap: "*Evil Chuckles* Of course this is where we both died in the flames of hell. You wanted to die because you do not want to become what you really are. And I appreciate it. Is that what you wanted, Michael? Die to rest in peace like your sister? Die with your father? And the fact that you cannot died?

Freddy really wanted to die because his soul is in the new body and wanted to rest in peace but his attention of being with Gregory changed him. His life of helping him has made him realize that no matter if you are not who you are or the same human or animatronics you can make a choice. Soon, he made a choice to himself.

Freddy: "No, I am gonna live." As he hurried to the door and escaped.

His friends lift the door as he duck to enter, and Burntrap then tries to follow but they let the door shut and he was trapped in the flaming room. He cried for his son to let him out.

Burntrap: "Michael!!!" As he began banging at the door. "Michael!!! Don't let me burn!!! Michael!!!" As he continues on.

Freddy did not listen, and he and his friends left the pizzeria as it started to collapse due to the flames.

Burntrap: "Don't leave me here!!!! Michael!!!"

He still cried for him just as something came out from the ceilings. He turned and looked to see a monstrous Blob with a Funtime Freddy's Mask had found him, and he knew what it was.

Burntrap: "I am not afraid. I will never die. I am not going back to hell. Even if you seek revenge, I always come back!"

The Blob did not listen and scream, a jumpscares, as its tentacles wrap around his neck and drag him into the ceilings to his fate. Gregory, Freddy, Vanessa, and the others are escaping the pizzeria as the whole cave collapses above them.

Gregory: "We need to get out of here, now!"

Vanessa: "I know the other way out of this cave! Follow me!" As she leads them.

They follow her quickly as the cave collapses behind them, burying and destroying the pizzeria.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 699 42
[Originally posted on AO3] A complete rewrite of the game Security Breach. This takes concepts introduced from the games and books and implements the...
95.7K 3K 30
[Completed & Being Rewritten] ↓ ♡ After tears and screams, Rosie, your ten years old sister finally convinced you to take her to spend a day in the b...
The Last Stand By

Mystery / Thriller

762 17 23
Y/N went to the new Pizzaplex for the first time! It just opened today! You were excited to see: Freddy, Chica, Roxy, Monty, and Sun! But you were al...
25.8K 242 50
Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thought nothing of it, but things change whe...