SWAP! (OriginSMP and DreamSMP...

By Flareongirl360

"Tommy are you ok? Are you hurt?" "Get away from me old man!" "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm simply asking i... More

Explaining sh*t before story begins
Who are you? I am You! No sir you are you
Where's my brother?
Please read, important
Among Us is dead so why are there many jokes here!?
Son, I think it's time we talk about the Soot and the Fussy
I have no idea what to call this chapter lol
So uh Blood for the Blood god I guess?
BeeBoi and a child
We can immortals! Im-Im-Immortaaaaals!
Charlie from the Pube
Whomst decided to piss these people off
Mother Dearest, plz get me the eff out of here
I took it as a Taunt
Not a chapter but
It was never meant to be, my a*s
Epic Poll (CLOSED)
Bye bye, BabyBlue...ayo! Not the time
It's the Final Countdown! *insert kazoo noises*
You know the rules and so do I
Epilogue: aka Tommy meets Tommy!?
Tysm! (Plus poll results)
New book!

Enderboi goes home

851 34 12
By Flareongirl360

Ranboo at some point: I'm going home! *jumps in the Ender portal.*

(O!Ranboo's PoV)

"Hurry up! The sun will be setting in an hour," I said.

"Geeez! Be patient! Now if you'll just help me, we would have finished much faster," Tubbo explained.

"How dare you! I have helped you. Who was the one who scouted this place to mine? Who is helping you carrying scraps of cobble right now?" I snapped.

"Scraps, not full on blocks," Tubbo pointed out.

"I'm still helping," I huffed, crossed my legs and folded my arms.

I was sitting on a lone cobble block, watching Tubbo mine.

He should be grateful that I am at least lending a helping hand instead of doing nothing.

I could have but we're on a schedule and I'm not that heartless to leave someone who needs help.

People and their misunderstandings.

"I think that will be it for today," Tubbo wiped some of the sweat off his brow and placed the pickaxe in his inventory.

I got off my block, grabbed my pickaxe and mined the block and then placed it in my inventory.

It's been two days since we started to mine for materials to help the DreamSMPers get back home.

Can't believe that this took two days to mine and we haven't even thought of a game plan!

Sounds like the work of a lazy author.

Anyways, Tubbo and I went back to the Pube to drop some of the materials off and gather with the rest.

"Oi B*tch boys! You're late," Tommy grumbled as he opened the chest and dumped a bunch of stone in it.

"Silence peasant," I said, making a shooing motion with my hand.

"THE F*CK DID YOU JUST SAY!?" Tommy yelled.

I snickered at this.

It's fun messing with Tommy even if he was a different version of the Tommy that I knew.

"Tommy, Ranboo. Play nice, you little sh*ts," Phil sighed.

"But Phiiiiiiil! They're being mean to me again!" Tommy whined like a child even if he was older than Avian version of him.

Phil sighed tiredly but just in the corner of my eye, I saw the corner of his mouth twitch, almost like he wanted to smile.

"Ok how many stuff do we have?" Jack asked as he peeked into the chest.

"A lot," Tubbo replied as he placed his stuff into the same chest.

"We filled up two and a half chests, I think that's plenty," Fundy said, folding his arms.

"Yeah and now we need to gather everyone here," Niki said.

"Wait everyone? Even Technoblade?" Tommy asked.

"Yes even Techno. I don't know what history you two have but you don't have to talk to him or sit near him if you want," Phil explained.

"Ok...," Tommy murmured.

This wasn't the first time that one of them acted this way.

Usually near Techno.

Tubbo once accidentally bumped into him and dove behind the counter.

It was only for a few seconds before coming out and apologizing to him.

Seriously, what happened in their server? Is it really the best idea to send them back if they are this jittery with each other?

I haven't really brought this up to anyone yet although I did slightly mention this to Tubbo yesterday but he didn't respond...

Because he was already asleep by the time I asked him.

"So Ranboo, have you scouted out which End portal to use yet?" Phil asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm? Oh not yet but I can do that right now," I said, standing up straight.

"That would be preferred," Phil nodded.

I concentrated into teleporting on top of the roof to get some peace and quiet.

If there is noise while trying to scout out the portal, I can't scout it out correctly.

I took a couple of deep breaths and closed my eyes, letting my ender energy flow out to track down the closest source of ender energy down.

At long last...

"Yes!" I cheered.

I jumped down and landed on one of the bushes.

I teleported to where the source was and found the stronghold but didn't enter in.

I placed down a torch before teleporting out.

I climbed up the ladder(not the water one) to the Pube where everyone was gathered.

"Oh Ranboo, you're back," Tubbo noted.

He was sitting down next to Tommy, crisscross with Sneeg on top of his head.

"I found it. I placed a torch down so we'll know where to find it. So I have a question. Are we all going to go?" I asked while sitting down next to Tubbo.

"Well have any of you had any experience with slaying the dragon?" Jack asked.

"Not on the server," The mushroom hat guy named George replied.

"What do you mean, 'Not on the server?'" Niki asked.

She was the only one who wasn't in the circle.

"Well we used to do these Manhunts where we hunt a friend down to test our skills and whoever can knock him out before reaching the Enderdragon, wins," George explained.

"Interesting. Do you remember how to though?" Phil asked.

"No...well all I remember is to avoid the purple magic particles that the dragon creates," George replied.

"It's technically called Ender energy or it's roughly translated to that in my language," I explained.

"Remember, Your Majesty, we don't speak Ender language as fluently as you can," Sneeg pointed.

"That's not the point, SNEEG!" I snapped.

"Chill! I'm just pulling your tail," Sneeg giggled.

I huffed angrily.

"Ok so we gathered the materials in order to beat the dragon but what if some of us aren't that experience in fighting?" Techno asked.

He was sitting next to Wilbur, far away from Tommy.

"That's why, we're going to be there with you. We're not leaving you behind," Wilbur explained.

"Haven't fully agreed on that myself, but it's the noble thing to do. Can't leave helpless strangers out there to defend themselves against a dragon," Jack sighed.

"Well if even Jack agrees, then that's the best course of action," Niki noted.

"So we're all in agreement with helping the DreamSMPers out with the dragon?" Phil asked.

Us Origins nodded.

(D!Tommy's PoV)

"Hey mate, how are you feeling?" Phil asked, placing a hand on my shoulder after the meeting was over.

All I did was sigh.

"Tired honestly. So close to going home but many things can happen and...," I trailed off.

To be honest...

I'm not that eager to return, I thought.

The Origins had shown me nothing but kindness. Sure I got teased a little but it was all in good fun.

Sure, some of us are eager to go back and I would be lying if I said that I didn't miss the server but...

Is it really the best course of action for me?

"Listen mate. I'm not here to pressure you into speaking things that you're not comfortable speaking about otherwise. But I'm here to listen if you need to vent or rant about something. Any questions or doubts you have, I'll be here," Phil explained.

"I...th-thanks?" I said.

I was not used to this.

Used to someone being this caring about boundaries.

Usually (not all the times), someone would just push for answers. So much so that I end up snapping and spilling out my secrets.

And then regretted what I said.

But this, THIS!

This is different. Someone actually cares about boundaries.

This is basic human decency.

"Tommy?" Phil's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hmmm? Did you say something?" I asked.

"I asked you if you wanted some food. I have some leftover steak if you want," he said.

"Yeah, thank you. So tell me, is chicken version of me really vegan?" I asked, snickering while Phil gave me some steak.

"Yep. He found it really annoying and would absolutely hate it when anyone would tease him about it. Wilbur is the only one who does it now but happens rarely," he explained.

"Can you tell me more about your stories?" I asked.

While we were mining, Phil would tell me stories about the server.

When he adopted this server's Wilbur, Techno, Fundy and myself, Sneeg and Wilbur teaming up to prank the server (with a little help from Fundy), Niki coming to face her past, fighting the dragon one time (they have done it before but they haven't done so in a long time), and Tubbo turning from a Shulk Origin to a Bee Origin which is common for a Shulk Origin to do.

Sometimes I would stop what I was doing and listen and pay attention.

I know crazy?! Big Man TommyInnit, paying attention to these sort of things?

Hey I also have basic human decency. I do pay attention to other people.

Anyway, Phil looked at me and replied with, "When the sun sets and it's almost time for you to go to bed, I'll tell you another story."

"Fair enough," I said, finishing up my steak.

I put the rest of the steak in my inventory for safe keeping.

(Time skip to next day)

"Ok what the f*ck?" I asked.

Ranboo was sitting on a lone cobblestone, next to the torch he has placed early on.

"This is the place. However, something was preventing me to searching out the End portal," they explained.

"I think that XD guy really wants them to go home so I don't think he did it. Besides, he's a god from another world so he might not have much power here," Jack theorized.

"Actually it might not even be a god that we know of. It might be Ranboo's mum," Sneeg suggested.

"Since we killed her once, she would want to prevent us from killing her again," Niki added on.

She was in a small water passage, turtle helmet on hand.

"So...old fashion way?" George asked.

"We search for the damn thing," Fundy sighed, placing both hands on his hips.

"Yep. Old fashion way," Wilbur sighed.

So we began to search for the portal.

We went in groups, the same groups that we had when we went to go mining.

Eventually...

"I found it!" Niki exclaimed.

We all rushed to where Niki's voice was.

"Ok who has the eyes?" Phil asked.

"I do I do! Here you go Philza from the Pube," Slime handed him the eyes of Ender.

"Thanks," Phil placed the eyes on the portal and the gooey mess appeared in the middle.

"So before we enter in, does anyone have any last words before we decide to slay the Dragon?" Wilbur asked.

"Yes, working with Jack was a nightmare for me," Fundy piped up.

"Oh shut up!" Jack snapped.

"I'll miss you all. All of you were nice to us," Tubbo said.

Ranboo opened their mouth to say something but got cut off by Tubbo.

"Yeah even you. I appreciate what you have done for me," he said.

"Yeah..." Ranboo turned away but everyone could clearly see his tail wagging.

"Awwww does the Majesty have a soft spot?" Wilbur teased.

"I will blend you," Ranboo said, his red and green eyes looking at the phantom menacingly.

All Wilbur did was crackle.

"Thank you for being there, Pube people!" Slime exclaimed happily.

One by one, the DreamSMPers said their thanks and their appreciation to the Origins.

As for me...

I went over to Phil and asked, "Can I talk to you in private?"

"Sure," he looked worried though.

We went to a corner where no one could interrupt us.

"Is there anything wrong? Do you need any food? Or supplies?" Phil asked.

I shook my head and his shoulders relaxed.

I took a deep breath before speaking and I spoke clearly to him.

"I'm having second thoughts. I...I don't want to go back."

A/N: Enderians can sense large portions of purple magic or ender energy as they call it. That's how they can sense End portals.

lol cliffhanger.

Anyway new cover because I never really expected this many reads. So I did the most honorable thing and drew my own cover.

I think my covers are decent. I hope at least.

Here's the full drawing:

So yeah!

Thx for the 14k reads. Imagine this surpasses my most popular book?

Actually I wouldn't be too upset since I'm barely updating it unlike this one.

Cya in the next one -Flare

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 23.1K 33
As a fan of the Dream SMP, you suddenly find yourself stuck in their world. "Dream, until today, your life has been part of a roleplay in Minecraft t...
2.9K 117 14
A young blonde boy wakes up in the middle of the forest. He can't remember how he got there or much about himself either. His name is blank from his...
281K 12.1K 8
Tommy has watched his campsite be blown up 3 times in the past month and he's done. He's done with wars, done with violence, and done with fighting...
486 25 27
"The first thing I saw was green. It was dark. I was cold. And I was scared." Meet Maedr, Dream's daughter only recently spawned in the Dream SMP. Bu...