RWBY: RISING REVENGEANCE (Und...

By Da-Destroyer-Ruby

Excuse me but let me slip in this being my first legitimate book. I never really thought I'd be here, I never... More

Prologue (Redone)
Chapter 1: Quick law (Redone)
Chapter 3: Meeting the knowns
Chapter 4: Entering the forest
Chapter 5: RULES OF NATURE~
Chapter 6: Settling it in
Chapter 7: Noah
Chapter 8: Battle of the wicked
Chapter 9: Spider attack
Chapter 10: Jaunes will to strength.
Chapter 11: Forever fall
Chapter 12: The power I withheld (Volume 1 end)
Chapter 13: Upgraded
Chapter 14: Keep your enemies close, but your friends closest.
Chapter 15: Mercury and emerald
Chapter 16: Push body
Chapter 17: Payday
Chapter 18: Till death do us part.
Chapter 19: Infiltrated
Chapter 20: Ballroom bonanza
Chapter 21: Mirror Mirror.
Chapter 22: Assault (Volume 2 finale)
Volume 3 Chapter 23: Truth to lies.
Volume 3 Chapter 24: Instamatic
Volume 3 Chapter 25: Search
Volume 3 Part 26: End result
Volume 3 Chapter 27: Second phase
Volume 3 Chapter 28: Phase 2 complete
Volume 3 Chapter 29: Fall? Phase 3
Volume 3 Chapter 30: Phase 4
Volume 3 Chapter 31: Phase five
Volume 3 Chapter 32 (Volume 3 finale)
Chapter 33: Return of the man you once knew
Chapter 34: 99
Chapter 35: Short change
Technical difficulties
Chapter 36: Who am I?
Chapter 37: [Redacted] Reunion
Chapter 38: Endebted
Chapter 39: Roman
Alright
hmm
NEWS

Chapter 2: Interrogation (Redone)

4.8K 83 128
By Da-Destroyer-Ruby

After your arrest, you were placed inside an interrogation room. The walls were painted black, with fluorescent lights causing a bomb-plating noise that penetrates your ears.

Yn: ' When is someone going to walk in?'

You passed the little time you had very quietly, slowly starting to tap your fingers atop the table. Doing, do, you get reminded of tabs you had been holding. So opening them, leads you to play around with them, curious of what else you would find.

Yn: ' Why does it not stay in vision tho? I would prefer it that way

You grappled your arms around the table legs, bored, as you let your seat lean behind you.

Yn:" hmm"

These actions were repeated many times before someone opened the door. You immediately set yourself straight as of doing so.

???:" So, Yn Ln correct?."

Yn:" Umm- Yes?"

Dale:" My name is Dale Rodolphe; I am the captain of this city's sector's police station. Otherwise, known as the top huntsmen around here"

Yn:" Top huntsmen? Then why weren't you out there?"

Dale:" I might be the top huntsmen, but I am not a machine. Unlike you, who seem to be placed with limb after limb. Replacing your whole body with what seems to be Atlas technology"

Yn:" Keeping that- Keeping that out of hand, I stopped a criminal. Wouldn't that waver anything?

Dale:" Yes, for doing something so stupid you are quite an intellect. But you still are to be pressed with the matters at hand. There are accounts of people almost getting killed. And that is not something we want, do we?"

Yn:" I- No, we don't. But, how much time would I be given?"

???:" At most, 5 years"

Yn:" I- What?!"

Standing up, you stared at the man who quickly pulled out his weapon. He pulled back the chamber of it as he pointed it directly at your head. You looked at the weapon; fear was all that hit your head.

Dale:" I would sit your ass down before I see your head combust"

Yn;" O-okay, let- let's just calm down. We don't need to shoot."

You sat back down. Dale soon handcuffed you to the table. You nodded as they were locked, hearing a metal clank noise as they were. But a few moments passed with him; he just continuously stared at you. Make wonder of what you're going to do next.

Yn:" Are you- Are you just waiting?"

Dale:" What would I be waiting for exactly?"

Yn:" My actions, my breathing patterns, or any variables deciding me to be guilty in any shape or form? Other than that, you would be trying to make me confess."

Dale:" That's an interesting thought, but what would you confess to?"

You set yourself up on the chair, looking directly at Dale's face. You opened your mouth only saying a few words.

Yn:" I'd like a lawyer"

Dale:" Lawyer?"

Dale only smiled, shaking his head, as he only stared at your face.

Yn:" Yes"

Dale:" Here's the thing kid. We don't have those here in Vale; everything here is a bit different from Atlas."

Yn:" What?"

Dale:" Here in Vale, you don't get presented or get to use your lawyer in the court of law. Here it is judged by 12 individuals and a judge if you wish to keep yourself from prison. You would have to do it yourself"

Leaning forward, he crossed his fingers under his chin. Smiling as he told in a sadistic tone.

Dale:" Simply, I can do whatever the hell I want in this room. And no one will know"

Yn:' How would that-

The door to this room was knocked on three singular times; Dale straightened himself out as he stood from his chair. Backing towards the door as he stared at you, exiting the room, he was confronted by a man he recognized.

???:" Mr. Dale, it's quite an honor to meet you, but... What is it you may be doing?

Dale:" I'm only doing my job is all"

???:" I thought I had already told you, I would want him as a student,"

Dale:" I'm sorry Ozpin, but he is under my jurisdiction until I say otherwise."

Ozpin nodded, as he looked at Dale before staring at Yn through the one-way glass.

???:" Sadly, you do not have a choice in this matter; he will be released immediately."

Dale:" Ozpin, I know you may be the Headmaster of Beacon Academy. But Beacon being disconnected from the government gives me more power than you. He is under my rules, my laws, and the city's laws."

Ozpin nodded, turning to Dale; he smiled, making Dale have a stingy feeling on his back.

Ozpin:" I would prefer if you put it, respectively, but I would seem I will have to tell. Dale Rodolphe; I will have this whole police station down to the ground; of course, a new and better outpost will be placed. But not with you as the captain of it"

Dale:" Im sorry, Ozpin, but what makes you think the head office is gonna agree with your decision? Would they be placed in such a higher order?"

Ozpin:" Dale, you may not know, but knowing many people can get you far. You, of course, wouldn't know that with... your history"

Ozpin smiled once more, waltzing past the shocked Dale, who soon shook off the aghast state. He turned to the glass window, staring as Ozpin sat down in front of Ln.

Ozpin:" It seems I am finally able to meet you; you've caused some trouble but not things to be imprisoned for"

Yn:" I- Your- You're Ozpin? I- It's an honor to meet you, sir!"

You of course... felt a bit unpleasant at this state. Meeting Ozpin in such a delicate manner would make you feel tarnished.

Ozpin:" I see my reputation would follow me well. It is nice to meet you Yn Ln"

Yn:" I- nice to meet you as well. It's a huge honor to meet you. I- I um."

Ozpin:" I will make short due to this, Yn Ln you are at risk for incarceration."

Yn:" I- I can tell"

His smile seemed more... menacing; You slowly started to jitter your legs that every once in a while hit the table, relapsing a metallic thump. The atmosphere in the room soon got damp from the amount of tense energy inside of it.

Yn:" Excuse me, umm- Why would you be wanting to see me?"

Ozpin:" Oh, of course. It's so I can meet my new student, of course, it's not every day you find someone able to break through Glynda's semblance."

Yn:" Student?

Ozpin:" Of course, you have already proved your strength to not only me but Glynda Good Witch; and you seem to be at the right age for any class of mine. Curious, how old would you be?"

Yn:" Im 19 sir, would that mean Im going to be in the second year? That would be a great offer, but-"

Ozpin:" Do not fret, the situation has already been taken care of. Either point, you would be let go and free to do as you please. But please think about this offer Yn Ln, its something any hunter or huntress in training would dream of."

Yn: ' What can I do!? If I join ill problaby meet new friends, such and such but if I dont I can go out into the world and explore! I- oh the fall! I didn't come here for any actual goal, what can I do? Do I stop it? Im only here causes God to let me choose this world- So, what should I do? I did want to have fun... and talking to people seems better than surviving on your own...'

Yn:" It's a great deal, of course, but- I would rather have a different offer; of course, I want to attend this school as well"

Ozpin:" Which is?"

Yn:" I would prefer if I got my separation of such, no teams. As well as some allowance of sor-"

Ozpin:" Im sorry Mr. Ln, but I will have to cut you off there"

Yn:" I- Okay"

Ozpin:" As much as it seems otherwise, I do not have unlimited funding. Every ounce of Lien I have is put to school. Everyone is given 500 Like every weekend as well, so that is the best I can offer. Because giving 500 Lien to 175 students is a big sum of money"

Yn:" Oh, sorry to ask- I didn't know. But is me being a solo member of the school still a possibility?"

Ozpin:" Of course, but being 175 students there are going to be uneven numbers... I would prefer it if you stayed with that team. But if it's your wish, it shall be done."

Yn:" I- Thank you much, Ozpin; but even with this deal I am still sadly thinking of declining. I would have the freedom to roam around, and travel, meet new people."

Ozpin:" Please consider my offer; it would be very beneficial to both of us. If it's friends you are looking for, you can meet your dorm mates. Travel around the continent of Sanus"

Yn: ' Is that... Desperation? Wait why would Ozpin be so desperate for me? My eyes? MY EYES'

Yn:" I would rather not, with the increase in Grimm. I could pass my time slaughtering them. As well as a new evolutionary standard Grimm, each one would be new and more challenging than the one before. So that is why I am having a standardized time deciding if we are there or not ill-join"

Ozpin:" I see... Alright then, how about a bet"

Yn:" A bet?"

Ozpin:" This puzzle has been made by the most genius minds of atlas; it is supposed to be one of the hardest puzzles to be created. Seeming impossible from the way it's shaped, of course, you being over from Atlas, I assume. You must know what I am speaking about. But if, and a very big If Mr. Ln. I will compromise and increase that 500 to 2000.

Placing it down, it seemed to be a cube. A cube with 6 different colors, once laced on each side. You didn't know what you expected... but it wasn't this.

Yn: ' A Rubik's cube?"

Grabbing the so-called... puzzle. It was scrambled on each edge, you at first played with it, making some patterns anyone could make if they played with it. But soon started to solve it, placing the white at the bottom. working your way up until its fully solved.

Yn:" So, do I get the two thousand every week or..?"

Ozpin: ' Ol Oum, his intelligence is high for such a young age... you will be someone valuable to me'

Ozpin: "Alright Mr. Ln, the deed is done. You will have four times the original allowance, which would mean you get the same as a whole team would get."

Yn: ' Hai chingao- no Puedo Creer Que hero sirvio (Holy fucking shit how did that work)

Ozpin:" It will be a pleasure to know you, Mr. Ln"

Standing from his seat, he nodded at Yn before leaving the room. Being confronted by Dale himself.

Dale:" You know I won't stand for this"

Ozpin:" That is something you will have to deal with yourself. I have more important matters than you imprisoning a young man."

Dale:" This 'young man' could beat Glynda Good Witch in a battle easily, and you wish for him to be set free?!"

Ozpin:" Just because he is someone of power, doesn't mean he is an automatic threat. You certainly remind me of someone called Dale."

Dale:" Just so you know, you're leading your whole school to be endangered by this man"

Ozpin:" It will be fine, after all, he's just a boy"

Dale:" May I remind you what he has done to the street in less than 10 minutes?!"

Ozpin:" No need, but he had great intentions. He wanted to stop, and did stop one of the most wanted men in Vale."

Inside the room, you saw the door open and see Dale walk in with a not so... happy face. He kept staring at you as he unlocked your handcuffs.

Yn:" Thank you"

Dale:" Yeah, yeah, I dont want to do this. Its more as if im being forced, but remember, if you do something even remotely criminal I will send you too- "

Knocking was once again heard through the glass. Dale sighed as you stood up from your chair. Exiting the room, you walked past Ozpin thanking him once more, leaving the place you were holding your jaw in as the screens appeared around you once more.

Yn:' How do I connect to a link? And what the hell was it with me not controlling my own body'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706 17 4
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...
234K 3K 16
(Y/N), The Greatest Huntsman of All Time, have been a hero to everyone in Remnant for quite some time now. Your militaristic training and ideals has...
45.3K 1K 5
(Since my Heated Moments book was deleted I think I should try making something new, the thing is that this one will be really short. It's also a AU)...
4.4K 88 17
A/N: so this is my take putting my own spin on making a RWBY x male reader They say life's all about a few moments, and in those few moments actions...