President Kim's Obsession//Ki...

By slothsuga07

"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the g... More

Disclaimer
character introduction
A Physco's Tale
A beautiful morning stained with blood
Our Deadly Encounter
Aftermath
A Heating Conversation
Devil In Human Disguise
Kindness Is A Bad Disease
Like A Pied Piper
THANK YOU ALL
Happy 8th Anniversary
Anonymous Feelings
Hidden Love
Time To Take A Action
Danger Is Under Your Feet
Never judge a book by its cover
Welcome to Paradise
Unknown Memories
Trapped With Him
O My God!!!!
Cunning Mind
Caught You
My Dark Obsession
REALLY 😱😱
Destroyed By Him
Pulled The last String
Stepping Into Fire
Hurray!!!50 followers
Game Has Started
Finally In My Life
Untold Promises
First Night
Everything is awkward
Breakfast with twisted Conversation
Going To Jeju
A Dark Web Behind Nice Behavior
A Face Different Facade
Trying To Create New Memories
Swimming Gone Wrong
Craziness Runs In My Veins
There's A Mystery Behind My Feet
Darkness Lures In My Head
Shattered Mirror
Revenge Time Started
A Chilly Morning
Personality Is A Incurable Disease
To Much possessiveness
There's No Escape From My Cruelty
Every Breathing Should Be For Me
Complicated Lifestyle
There's no such thing as forgiveness
Being Together Is The Cure of All Disease
A Promise That Is Sworn To Moon
Good In Outside But Evil In Inside
Beautiful Mess- The End
Add to library Now!!!!
Read The Prologue!!
Go Read Now!!!!
K.N.J Prologue Is Out!!!!!!
K.N.J is out!!!!!!!

Darkness Only likes To Swallow The Light

3.3K 239 46
By slothsuga07

Namjoon pov

I am right now in the Seoul National University.... I have came to give speech to this young students who is studying with their blood, sweat and tears....... The event was about to start, as I look behind to try Jungkook but I couldn't find him... Strange, he was always with me wherever I go.... Why he didn't come....... As I was thinking just then the steering sound of mic caught my attention to the stage..... The event started as the student was dancing and singing in the stage.... As my time to come to stage, the announcer said my name and I get up from the chair and go to the stage and hold the mic......

Namjoon: students..... Hello everyone.... Today I am here to this prestigious Seoul National University to give you all some inspiration... I have prepared a video for you all as some moments that maybe help you t get more encourage in studying... You all are the future generations of this country..... I know you will always be prepared to do your best for the country.......

As he finished, he look at the person who going to play the video..... He tapped to play the video in the projector screen...... As, the video started playing showing some motivational quotes and just then something glitch and the video change into a dark room and president Kim Namjoon and a man tied up in the chair as he started to torture that person and then killed him by burning alive... Then the next video, it's the ambrush in the police office and there he killed all of the man and killed the officer in the basement....  Then, the video change with Y/n is sleeping as she is telling how Namjoon threatened her family and married her and also killed her boyfriend........ Namjoon couldn't believe like he froze as the media immediately came and started to ask him as his  bodyguards came to protect him......

Namjoon clenches his jaw as he can't control himself anymore.....

Namjoon: get me out of here, right now.....

He said as his bodyguards are trying to do that just then the police officers came and hold his bodyguards and Police commissioner, Jung Hoseok came in front of her......

Hoseok: you are under arrest president Kim for being involved in mafia business and drug dealing and also killing so many people...... Handcuff him....

He said as the officer came in front of him but he  just pushed him away and hold hoseok collar.....

Namjoon: what the hell is this Hoseok??? You can't arrest me..... You also helped me in this.... You are also equally involved in this.... This power you have right now is because of me.. How the hell you tried to double cross me???

He said as he is now ragging. First, this whole thing and now this gibberish of hoseok..... He shouldn't have trust such a scumbag like him.... Hoseok yanked his collar and started to say....

Hoseok: oh... You didn't do anything... I came with my own capability... And about being involved, I am the one who give those evidences to expose..... A country president is a mafia boss in disguise... Huh.... You think you can get away from it..... I never double cross you, president Kim.... You are fool enough to believe me..... Officer,  put handcuff in his hand and take him to jail.....

Hearing that, as the officer is coming towards him and was going to put handcuff on his hands... His head started to get hurt as RM want to get out and he couldn't control anymore and saw the gun in his hostler... He pick the gun in a Swift second and pushed the officer and in the side there's a lady and he caught her and put the gun in her head hostage her trying to escape from the situation....

RM: Move or I will blow off her head.....

He said as the lady is shivering under him and trying to move away from him but RM hold her tightly and put more pressure in her head....

Seeing that all the officers pointed their gun at him....

RM: I said move or I am going to kill her.....

He said as as the officers are moving away as he is always going with her just then a shouting came from the other side......

???: Namjoon..... Please... leave her.....

✳️✳️✳️✳️

Meanwhile

Yoongi pov

I get into the car with Jungkook and behind the seat her wife Y/n is unconscious tied up and mouth sealed with tape..... I started my car as we are going to SNU to see president Kim Destruction that I have planned for a long time......20 years... 20 years it took  me to come to this stage...... My family, my happiness all got away from me because of his father's obsession towards my mother..... I lost my caring father, my loving mother and a little baby sister..... Just like I lost my everything, he will also.... I saw behind with the mirror as y/n is still unconscious... My thoughts got halted by jungkook sudden question......

Jungkook: you never helped Namjoon hyung to get rid of this disorder???

He asked as I smirked thinking about it....

Yoongi: No... I give him the medicine that will trigger his disorder.... And he did so many things that I wanted and everything is going well just then, she came and my plan Started to get ruined so, I planted that obsession seed in his mind and he again did what I want. He hurted her, tortured her and I wanted him to kill her but he didn't... So, I planned in this way..... Now, my revenge will finally going to complete.... This Kim's destruction that I have planned for years..... Finally coming to an end..

As he finished they reached there as they saw hoseok is going inside with the officers..... He smirked with satisfaction....

Jungkook: why are you smirking looking at hoseok hyung??? Don't tell me-

He realized as thinking about it......  Yoongi grinned seeing jungkook in shock ....

Yoongi: oh... Jungkook.... You don't know anything.....  And this is for you....

He said as he give jungkook a envelope and gesture him to open it.... Jungkook opened it and see some photos.... His eyes teared up seeing the photos of two person who is now in their early 40..... Then she saw a beautiful girl photo who is singing in the stage......

Yoongi: your mom and dad... Jungkook and your beautiful sister.... Jeon Somi...... Your parents Live in Busan and your sister is here.... She is a idol and living a beautiful life...... Meet them Jungkook..... They miss you....

He said as he looked at the other side ... He himself know the pain of loosing family... No one know about it better than him...... At least, jungkook has a family......

He looked at the mirror and saw Y/n was getting out of the car..... He immediately turned around and grab her hand.....

Yoongi: running away, ms.kim?????

He said as she yanked his hand and started to run as Yoongi get out the car and about to run jungkook stopped him .....

Jungkook: you can't go..... I am going......

He said as he go to inside to find her......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Y/n pov

I ran inside.... I heard everything what he said..... I can't believe he can do this..... Namjoon care about him and think of him like his brother...... I started to go the crowd and see Namjoon is holding a girl and pointed his gun at her head...... I don't him to do anything stupid.....

Y/n: Namjoon.... Please leave her.......

I said as Namjoon look at me and scoffed......

RM: where comes another betrayer..... You fucking B****h...... You betrayed me..... I guess you don't get enough punishment.... Huh!!! But don't worry.... babygirl..... After all this ends, I will teach you how to behave......

I don't know what to do..... This another personality came and I don't know what he is talking about...... I have to calm him down...... I can't do things in rush......

Y/n: Namjoon.... Please leave her..... Please.....

I said as I started to move towards him.....

RM: I said get out of the sight.... Or I will kill her......

But I didn't listen and go towards him and think of distracting him by talking....

Y/n: please stop.... Namjoon ... I know you are there.... please come back...I need you..

I said as I saw his hands are shaking and in that moment I pull that girl from her and in this rustle, a gun shooting sound heard and I feel pain in my stomach.....I look up and saw my clothes are drenched in blood as I saw Namjoon gun.... I fall down in the ground as only thing I heard a screaming sound and people rushing over here and there......

Hoseok:ARREST HIM AND PUT HIM IN THE CAR.... CALL AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW!!!!!! SHE NEEDED TO STAY ALIVE....

and I couldn't hold my eyes longer and feel unconscious.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

1 chapter left to finish......

Tell me in comments which chapter is your favorite, which character you like the most and which character you dislike the most, who is cunning mind and tell me about your thoughts and prediction on the ending.... I love to read your comments so feel free to comment......

💕 Love you all.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 4.7K 62
"Wow. You're pregnant?" he taunted, the words dripping with a perverse satisfaction. Y/n, unable to comprehend the magnitude of the situation, began...
1M 29K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
2.3K 213 25
"Namjoon..." I trailed off as his dark eyes found mine in the moonlight that shone through the glass of our window. Looking up into my favorite pair...
93.1K 5.2K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...