President Kim's Obsession//Ki...

Por slothsuga07

"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the g... Más

Disclaimer
character introduction
A Physco's Tale
A beautiful morning stained with blood
Our Deadly Encounter
Aftermath
A Heating Conversation
Devil In Human Disguise
Kindness Is A Bad Disease
Like A Pied Piper
THANK YOU ALL
Happy 8th Anniversary
Anonymous Feelings
Hidden Love
Time To Take A Action
Danger Is Under Your Feet
Never judge a book by its cover
Welcome to Paradise
Unknown Memories
Trapped With Him
O My God!!!!
Cunning Mind
Caught You
My Dark Obsession
REALLY 😱😱
Destroyed By Him
Pulled The last String
Stepping Into Fire
Hurray!!!50 followers
Game Has Started
Finally In My Life
Untold Promises
First Night
Everything is awkward
Breakfast with twisted Conversation
Going To Jeju
A Dark Web Behind Nice Behavior
A Face Different Facade
Trying To Create New Memories
Swimming Gone Wrong
Craziness Runs In My Veins
There's A Mystery Behind My Feet
Darkness Lures In My Head
Shattered Mirror
Revenge Time Started
A Chilly Morning
Personality Is A Incurable Disease
To Much possessiveness
There's No Escape From My Cruelty
Every Breathing Should Be For Me
Complicated Lifestyle
There's no such thing as forgiveness
Being Together Is The Cure of All Disease
A Promise That Is Sworn To Moon
Darkness Only likes To Swallow The Light
Beautiful Mess- The End
Add to library Now!!!!
Read The Prologue!!
Go Read Now!!!!
K.N.J Prologue Is Out!!!!!!
K.N.J is out!!!!!!!

Good In Outside But Evil In Inside

3.4K 236 79
Por slothsuga07

Time skip ( 1 month)

It's been one month since that night in News Zealand.... They came back to Seoul after two days...... Namjoon get to know about Taehyung accident and told hoseok to investigate about it.... And also he put some guards in the hospital to protect taehyung..... He started to get into involve in family more which somehow shocked Seokjin because he never did that..... He never showed affection towards them.... They just saw his hatred towards them...... In one month, the relationship between y/n and Namjoon become to get stronger as they also started to get intimate whenever they get time..... Namjoon started to give time for her and started to spend more time with her..... Even though he is busy but he always manages his Time for her.....  Tomorrow Namjoon has a speech giving to Seoul National University......

In Hoseok House

Jennie pov

I am sitting in the bed and playing with my baby ...... I try to spend some time with her Because hoseok never let me when he is near with me..... Whenever he is not with me or going to work, I try to be with her.......... I love my child more than my life...... My beautiful baby is giggling and her face kinda resemble with me..... But her eyes are from his father..... I miss him..... I wish, I hadn't get caught that night by Namjoon..... Than I don't have to marry hoseok.....

Maid: mam, your herbal tea......

My thoughts got interrupted by the maid as I sighed and took my tea and started to drink it.......  Just then hoseok came inside the room...... He saw me and then his gaze goes to the bed and see my daughter...... He rolled his eyes and called her nanny......

Hoseok: take her to the room, Now!!!

He said as nanny took her from the bed and went away from there....... I look at him as  he is staring at me with his dark eyes.... I started to feel hot suddenly... Like my body started to get some hormonal rush..... My nipples started to erected and my p***y started to get wet..... I started to feel light headed and dizzy....... I fall in the bed as I heard the locking sound of door..... I somehow tried to open my eyes but my body started to get paralyzed...... I can't move a limb..... I saw hoseok came in front of me as he throw his shirt away and hovered over me...... I understand what happened he drugged me..... I try to move my leg or body but everything is in vain...... My body started to crave for touch..... But I don't want his touch...... He started to touch my thigh with his fingers that is giving me shiver down to my spine....... He started to kiss my neck as I clench my fist in disgust but my body is reacting to his touch....... He look at me.....

Hoseok: let's make our own baby.... So, that you can't get away from me... Let's became one soul and live forever with me.....

And just like that between the four walls the moaning and heavy breathing of them can be heard as the room filled with nothing but their scent.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️

Speech Day

Namjoon room

Author pov

In the morning, as Y/n is helping namjoon to in tie as Namjoon suddenly grab her my wrist and get her closer to him and kissed her.... As she gasped but eventually she also kissed back as they are both having a passionate kiss and after sometime they pull out because of lack of oxygen......

Y/n: you should stop doing that out of sudden..... And see you are getting late for the speech and I am getting late for my therapy session.....

After coming from news Zealand as yoongi has suggested that she should have some therapy for that Truma.... This is the third session she is going......

Namjoon: should I drop you there??? I don't want to go alone.....

He said as he hugged her from behind as she is wearing earrings......

Y/n: no, you don't have to.... I can go.... If you drop me to Doctor Min's private clinic and you will be late......

She said as she turned around and wrapped her hands in his neck and give a peck to his lips......

Namjoon: they can wait for me, Ms. Kim.... But I can't wait for you......

He said as he was about to push her to bed but she pushed him away.....

Y/n: no... Mr. Kim.... Not now..... You are going to be late....... And I am going to another car... Bye......

And with she left leaving namjoon there......

Namjoon: run.... It's okay..... But you have to make it up at night, Ms. Kim.... I will be waiting for you in the bed......

He heard her giggling a little and he smiled thinking about her......

✳️✳️✳️✳️

At Min Private Clinic

Y/n pov

I just finished my third session as I get up from the bed and go to his cabin......

Yoongi: you are improving a lot, Ms. Kim.....

He said as I smiled at him.... I am happy that finally I am living peacefully.... Everything is fine...... I hope it stays like that.......

Yoongi: now, I am going to ask you some questions you have to answer it... It's also part of consultation......

He said as I nodded and he started to ask the question......

Yoongi: how is your relationship with Namjoon????

Y/n: it's good....

He hummed at at .y answer and started to ask again......

Yoongi: did you forgive him for what he did to you??? Forcing you into marriage, killing your ex boyfriend till maternal rape????

He asked with a deep voice as his eyes I can see seriousness...... I think about it for sometime.....

Y/n: I did.... Because I want to happy now, forgetting all the past events.......

I said his eyes never left from me......

Yoongi: how can you forgive someone who did so many bad things to you????  How can you move on from that events??? Because of his obsession he killed so many people..... But you still forgive him....

The question is not like a question like he is taunting me......

Y/n : because it's not his fault.... He has a disorder.... He has a rough past..... And sometimes forgiving is the best thing to live in peace..... And I believe everyone deserve a second chance.... Everyone deserve to reconcile their mistake...... I forgive him because he deserve a second chance.... He is not bad or evil... The situation made him like this..... It's not his fault...... I give you the answer of the question.... I have to go to SNU.... Namjoon must be waiting for me.......

She said as she took her bag and was about to leave but she halted her step when he heard Yoongi words......

Yoongi: you are wrong in this case..... No everyone deserve second chance..... They should pay for what they did..... Even if it's their parents or his own..... He should pay for it till he want to kill himself...... And they should pay for it by losing their loved one just like everyone lose their because of them......

Y/n turned around and saw something but just then she fall down as she got hit my vase in her head.... The last thing she heard before going unconscious that  give her shivered to her core.....

Yoongi: And you will be his destruction and also his misery and I will make him pay for all of the things that his father did to my family..... Axis's  Hell game just came to climax.... And you will be the puppet of my game........

He said looking at her unconscious figure as just then someone come to the his cabin........ His cold gaze didn't leave from her unconscious figure.......

Yoongi: Tie her up and put her in my car.... We are going to see president Kim Destruction along with her....... Jungkook......

He said as jungkook took her in his arms and look at Yoongi......

Jungkook: as you say, Yoongi hyung or should I say Boss???

He said with a smirk on his face....... Seeing that Yoongi smirked and started to laugh manicly.....

Yoongi: whatever you like........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

2 chapters left to finish....... 

How are you all???? I am kind of happy...... I hope you are too........

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

231K 6.3K 52
[Terribly needed to be edited] [Under Editing] The man Kim Taehyung- Who is scared of noone, of nothing in this world but- is now scared of his own...
8.5K 255 40
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...
1.1M 31.3K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
4.4K 307 57
A Kim Namjoon × Y/N (Reader) FF ________________________________ "Why me?" She asked. "What do you mean baby?" I asked back. "Joonie, why me out of...