Paul Lahote x reader x Quil A...

By anssmx

Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How... More

1: Forks
2: school
3: Making Plans
4: Watch It
5: The invitation
6: I'm Not Human?
7: On Fire
8: First Try
9: Not You
10: Semi Sunny Day
11: The Story
12: Better Run
13: Thank You
14: Diner
15: Can I Go?
16: The Party
17: Hips Don't Lie
18: Secret
19: Shh
20: Morning
21: Go Out With Me
22: Texting
23: He's outside
24: All Over
25: Nature
26: Back in School
27: Tuesday
28: When I'm Ready
29: Not Going
30: First Date
31: Back Seat
32: You're Dead
33: La Push Baby
34: The Cullens dont come here
35: The treaty
36: Waylon
37: You Knew
38: Arrive
39: I'm sorry
40: Bella meets the Cullens
41: The Downside
42: You...
43: What is Wrong with You
45: I Believe You
46: First Interaction
47: Drop and Roll
48: Tea?
49: What are you?
50: Runmare
51: Where is She?!
52: I Know
53: Time
54: Inside Joke
55: Bella Don't
56: Upset
57: Scream
58: The Call
59: Where else?
60: The Dance
61: NEW MOON
62: Will Never Stop
63: Behavior
64: Courage
65: Romantic
66: Argument
67: Stalking Me
68: Ride
69: Leaving
70: Didn't Mean To
71: Sam
72: The fight
73: October
74: Hi
75: Midnight
76: Halloween Costumes
77: In Search
78: You Can't
79: Emily
80: Sounds Like Love
81: Day Off
82: Art Project
83: Cullens
84: Jake Calls
85: No School
86: Halloween Party
87: Around The Clock
88: November 1st
89: Time
90: February 16th
91: Bed
92: It's True
93: Didn't Take Long
94: The Idea
95: Rescue
96: No More
97: Home School
98: Not What It Seems
99: Yeah Okay
100: Empowering
101: Bettering
102: Gave Up
103: Wolf thing
104: Determined
105: Fun

44: Talk?

4K 136 10
By anssmx

After dancing for what seem to be like hours, we all decided to go back to the couch and cool down for a little. The whole time I've felt like someone has been watching me but when I look for the person, no one is paying attention to a single thing I'm doing.

"Who wants something to drink?" Jake asks.

"I'll have another water" I smile.

"Coke"

"Me too" Embry adds.

"Em you're coming with me, I can't carry all of our drinks" Jake rolls his eyes and gets up, taking Embry with him.

"Embry can be so slow sometimes"

"Oh right, like you're not Mr. Ateara" I laugh.

"I'm not that slow okay" He chuckles.

"If you say so" I shoulder bump him, which he returns with a friendly smile that turns into us staring at each others every feature, until we are interrupted.

"Can I speak with you?"

"Hi Sam, I'm good how are you? Oh that's wonderful"

"Y/n I'm serious" He bends down to my level.

"what about?"

"What happened before?" He answers. if I wasn't such a curious person I would've said no, but because I'm curious and want to know what was that all about I said.

"Okay fine" I get up, turn to tell Quil that I'll be right back but I was dragged by Sam. "Damn sam don't go breaking my wrist"

"Oh yeah sorry" He loosens up his grip a little but doesn't let go.

"Where are we going" I ask as we leave the house and walk through the crowd in the back yard.

"A place where we can talk in private"

"You're not going to murder me or anything right?" I laugh.

"You're not funny" He said as we reach the end of the yard and beginning of the forest.

"Right sorry" We both stop walking, in front of me is Paul and Jared.

"Let go of her hand, you're hurting her" Paul speaks in a demanding tone, Sam let's go of my wrist.

"Thank you" I grab my red, bruised wrist and rub it, Paul makes a whimpering noise as I rub my new injury. "Are you okay?" I had a sudden urge to reach for him and see if he was alright, I take a small step forward but stop myself.

"Yeah, I'm fine" He shakes his head and stands tall. "Let me see that" He gently gets a grasp of my elbow and pulls me close to inspect my wrist.

"I'm fine" I pull my arm away. "Why did you bring me here?" I turn to face Sam.

"Paul, I'll like to speak to Y/n alone" Paul didn't say a word, he simply huffs and walks away, Jared falling close behind. Why did Sam say that sentence as if he was asking Paul if it was okay to speak to me alone?

"He's not my boyfriend you know?"

"I wanted to apologize for both Jareds and Pauls behavior tonight"

"I didn't mind Jareds behavior and as for Paul, I'm getting more used to it"

"Paul is just going through a hard time and lots of changes"

"Oh poor Paul is going through a hard time boohoo" I roll my eyes. "That doesn't give him the right to act like a total jackass and hurt someones feelings"

"I know you're right, I'm not justifying his actions-"

"You better not be, because there's no justifying the pain and embarrassment he made me go through"

"I apologize and I'd like to explain his behavior"

"I accept your apology and I'll take an explanation"

"You remember as kids Billy would tell us legends of the Quileute tribe?"

"Yeah something about the tribe being descended from wolves right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 7K 28
⚠️Short Story!!!!⚠️ 🔞Mature Content🔞 Storm is different from her brother she isn't a Quileute and doesn't have the wolf shifter gene but she does i...
102K 2.2K 25
Bella comes to Forks to be with Charlie Swan her father but she comes back not alone. She brings three children with her who all have been mistreated...
18.7K 524 16
Rory Swan, Bella Swan's younger sibling. After coming out as Transgender to Renee, Phil and Bella, Rory was sent to Forks to live with his dad Charli...
567K 13.4K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...