crawl ( f.w )

By richieshotgirlfriend

" we can still touch the sky if we crawl, till we can walk again. then we'll run. until we're strong enough t... More

one
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
fourty four.
fourty five.
fourty six.
forty seven.

twenty two.

24 2 2
By richieshotgirlfriend

my eyes cracked open as i took in the darkness surrounding me. i lifted my head up from the ground and realized taylor wasn't in the room with us. my phone buzzed next to me and i was able to see the time. 3:15am.

i groaned and shifted my body to stand up. my head felt super heavy but i would manage. i made my way over to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. getting ready to head back to the living room, i stopped in my tracks and heard low groaning and someone puking.

she's throwing up. i thought to myself. i turned around to grab another water bottle and lightly knocked on the white wooden door. " my love? "

" hm? " she hummed before i heard more throwing up. i walked into the bathroom to see taylor sitting on the floor, leaning her head against the toilet. " i'm okay now. "

i stifled a chuckle. " how long have you been in here?"

" um— probably 30 minutes. " she answered, sending me a small smile. her hair was pulled into a ponytail, her eyes were still red and low and her forehead was glistened with sweat but she still looked absolutely beautiful.

the girl managed to stand up and began brushing her teeth. " how are you feeling? " she asked me.

" i'm alright. my heads heavy but it's no big deal. " i answered back, leaning my head to the side a bit. i just stood there admiring the girl in front of me.

" should i head back to my dorm, or should i just say fuck it and sleep here tonight? " taylor asked me, done brushing her teeth.

" uh well, " i glanced at my phone quickly. " considering it's almost 3:30am, you'd be better off sleeping here. so fuck it. "

i walked towards taylor and wrapped my arms around her. she rested her head on my chest as i laid my chin on the top of her head, smiling to myself. we pulled away and i placed a quick kiss to her lips.

we walked out the bathroom hand in hand and quickly made our way up the stairs, and into my room. i quietly closed my door and walked over to my bed.

" can i borrow a shirt? " taylor asked me, rubbing her eyes.

" yeah, of course. " i say getting into the bed. " you say borrow like your going to give me that shirt back."

she giggled. " you'll never get your shirts back finnie. come on be smarter than that. "

my room was dark. the only light there was, was coming from the window. taylor had her back towards me as she took off her shirt. the moonlight glowed against her skin and i was able to make out her curves. my heart bloomed with love, i clutched the blanket tightly and smiled to myself.

" i can feel you looking at me. " taylor spoke as she climbed into my bed.

" i can't admire my beautiful girlfriend? " i replied.

" now i didn't say that. " she giggled, her warm lips kissed my cheek as she got comfortable. i rested my head against the pillow and wrapped my arms over the smaller girl.

" goodnight finnie. " taylor whispered, kissing my hand.

" goodnight my love. " i answered back, falling into a deep sleep.

***

when i opened my eyes, i felt like i had been sleeping forever. groggily, i rolled over to check the time, 10:43am. i've been asleep for seven hours and managed to still have a hangover.

i looked to the opposite side of my bed to see taylor still asleep next to me. her arm was halfway wrapped around me, i laid back down and snuggled against her.

my phone was in my left hand, while my right hand was propped behind my head. i took a picture of us, posting it to instagram. ' my sleeping beauty. '

for the past hour, i was going through fan pages and liking edits supporters made for us. it felt good to know that thousands of people across the world supported our relationship, and wanted nothing but us to be happy.

taylor's hand moved and slipped through the waistband of my pants, resting her hand across my v-line. my breath hitched, but regulated after a moment realizing it wasn't going further. i continued scrolling through my phone.

today at 11:24am

caleb: yo u up?

unfortunately

wassup

caleb: class starts in an hour, u still wanna head over to the studio after class?

i'm dreading class, but yeah we can go

caleb: taylor still here? or she went home.

attachment: 1 image

still here

caleb: aweeee how cuteeeee

nah shut up lmfao

***

last period of the day and i couldn't be happier. gerald asked me if i wanted to be part of a song, so i decided to stop by after school. taylor had errands to run for her birthday, so she was busy all afternoon.

what she doesn't know is that i'm having her mom and sister driven to a hotel near campus so she could spend some days with taylor. one of my gifts for her. second gift i got her was a real gold necklace that had a picture of us in it and on the back was the date when we started dating. my last gift, was a song.

also part of the reason i'm going to the studio. last class is going horrible, grace has this period with caleb, sadie, millie, taylor and i. so far no commentary has been made but there's definitely tension in the air.

" finn? hello? " taylor said waving her hand in front of my face. " are you even listening? "

" huh? yeah, i'm sorry babe. " i sighed. " what were you saying? "

taylor rolled her eyes, " i don't know if i want to wear a black dress, or a yellow dress tomorrow for dinner. or should i wear red? blue? "

i chuckled and looked at her, " my love, calm down. your going to look beautiful in any color you wear. "

" thank you. " she said, leaning over to kiss my cheek. i saw grace scoff in the corner of my eye. " but that doesn't answer my question. "

" black. " i said sending her a smile. " i can't wait to give you your gifts tomorrow. "

" gifts? " taylor exclaimed. " finn! i told you the best gift i have is you! "

" taylor! " i mocked. " i don't care! "

she groaned. " ugh, fine. just this one time though. "

" mhm, no. " i replied, now kissing her cheek.

" can you guys go somewhere else with that? " grace shouted.

taylor and i turned towards her in confusion. " what?"

" you heard me finn. " grace repeated, her eyebrows furrowed. before i could say anything, taylor beat me to it.

" why do you care what we do? " taylor spat coldly. " just hang out with your own boyfriend. "

" all i hear is you guys talking and kissing constantly! " grace said, raising her voice.

" so stop fucking looking at us! " taylor said, matching graces tone. " listen to music or something. jesus christ! do anything! just leave my boyfriend and i alone. "

" now that's your boyfriend. " grace muttered, but loud enough for us to hear.

" excuse me? " taylor said.

" yeah what was that? " i repeated.

grace shifted in her seat. " now that's your boyfriend. "

" what are you even talking about? " i scoffed. taylor had angry written all over her face, so did our friends.

" i don't know, " grace said, trying to act innocent. " why don't you ask joe? "

my eyes met taylor's who looked just confused as i did. " what? "

" this bitch gotta be deaf or something. " grace sighed. if it's one thing grace knows about taylor, it's that she doesn't like to be called out of her name.

" call me a bitch again. " taylor said calmly.

" bi— "

" okay, no. " i said standing up and grabbing taylor before grace finished what she was going to say. " let's go. "

" no! let me go finn! " taylor spoke, trying to get out of my grip. " she keeps calling me out of my fucking name! "

taylor grabbed onto a desk, which stopped us from leaving. i looked over to millie for a second before taylor fully escaped from my arms and sped walk to grace. " no! taylor stop! "

just as taylor rose her hand to slap grace, millie and i sprinted over to them. but, you can say it was too late. taylor had successfully slapped grace about two times and now both of them were going at it, in the classroom.

caleb jumped up from out of his seat and separated the two girls before anything got more out of control. thank god the teacher had stepped out. i grabbed both of taylor's arms and managed to pick her up to get her out the class.

" fucking bitch. " taylor muttered, as she stopped resisting against me. once we were a coupe yards away from the class, i put her down.

i sighed and looked at the girl. " my love— "

" i already know finn. " taylor spoke angrily. " it won't happen again. "

" well, i mean, good. " i stated. " but, i really think we should work on your anger issues. "

she cocked her eyebrow. " why? "

" tay come on. just work with me, " i pleaded. " i know how you deal with your anger when your upset. you result in punching things, did you really think i could forget? "

taylor didn't answer, the only thing she did was look away from me and towards her feet. she knows i'm right and i'm not saying this to get her more upset.

" i'm saying this because i lo— i care for you, really much. i don't want you to hurt yourself my love. last thing we need is you in the hospital because you punched something. " i said softly.

" i'm sorry. " she said quietly. " i don't ever do anything to her finn, you know this. i cannot just let someone disrespect me over and over again. i can't let people keep doing that... but you are right about my anger. it gets out of control a lot, i never wanted to work on it because then i just feel like a freak. "

" because you are taking care of yourself, doesn't mean your a freak. wanting to make yourself a better person doesn't mean your a freak either. your human, we all have our flaws. " i replied, cupping her face so she'd look at me.

tears brimmed her eyes. " i'm just tired of being angry all the time. no matter how hard i try, no matter who i hang out with, i'm just always angry. i wanna feel happy. " she spoke.

i pulled the girl into a hug as she let her tears fall. i didn't know she was still angry, i didn't know she wasn't happy. but i will do my best to make sure she's happy and feels loved.

" listen, no matter what happens, no matter what you go through, i will always be there for you. i don't care if it's 4am, or if it's 2pm. i will always be someone you can talk to, cry to, yell at, anything. i am here my love okay? your not alone, you never will be again. "

taylor's grip tightened around my waist and so did mines. i meant every word i said to her. her heart, is a heart i'd never want to break. she's a girl i'd never want to see cry. if i could give her the world i would in a heartbeat. " whenever your upset, the first thing i want you to do is call me and if i can't answer, call gaten, okay? "

she just nodded and i let out a breath of relief. i kissed the top of her forehead before she pulled away. i wiped her tears and smiled.

" your gonna be okay. " i reassured her.

" i'm gonna be okay. " she repeated, taking a deep breath in then releasing it.

seconds later, millie, sadie, and caleb came from around the corner. caleb was holding my belongings and millie was holding taylor's. everyone had a worried expression on their face.

" everything is okay guys. " i reassured them.

***
taylor's pov

" so i'm thinking of getting a black dress. " i told millie and sadie as we walked through the store.

" how about... " sadie started to say, " this one! "

sadie pulls out a pastel yellow long dress. it was simple and wasn't dramatic which was my style. my eyes lit up in awe as i walked over and placed the dress in my hands. " oh wow.. "

" yeah that's beautiful! " millie agreed, smiling. " go try it on! "

we hurriedly made our way to the fitting rooms. i stripped out of my regular clothing, and slipped into the silky yellow dress that fit perfectly. i looked at myself in the mirror with wide eyes. wow.

the dress hugged me nicely at my curves, the color of the dress made my skin glow. i snapped a couple pictures before stepping out to show my friends.

" i think i'm going to get it. " i said with a wide grin.

" um— yes! " sadie clapped her hands together. " that's the perfect dress for you! "

" i don't think finn will be able to control himself when he sees you in that. " millie laughed.

" do you guys know what your wearing? " i asked the two girls.

" hell yeah. " millie responded. sadie just nodded her head.

***

" im so exhausted. " i said as we walked into our dorm room. after we shopped for dresses, we got our hair and nails done.

" yeah me too. " millie agreed. " i can't believe it's already 9! "

" holy shit we've been out all day? " sadie asked, sitting up from the couch.

" yup. " i stated, popping the ' p '.

today at 9:32pm

my love: hey love u home yet?

just got home 10 minutes ago

i'm exhausted

my love: just got home??

my love: jesus you've been outside since class ended?

yes i have lol

i found the perfect dress!

my love: send send send send send

attachment: 1 image

after i sent finn the picture, he didn't respond for about five minutes so i guess he was busy. i pushed my phone to the side and made my way upstairs.

" gonna shower, be back. " i spoke to the girls.

i carefully wrapped up my hair so it wouldn't get wet, i redid my roots because unfortunately i am not a real blonde. brown being my natural hair color, i started going blonde around 2 years ago.

i decided to take a hot bath and relax. i played music quietly and slipped into the tub. the hot water coated my skin, immediately making my body relaxed and calm. i leaned my head back against the cold tile and listened to what was currently being played.

gerald told me that he finished up my song that i was going to play after my birthday dinner. nobody knew i had recorded anything so i just decided to listen to it. a smile was soon visible on my face as i listened to the lyrics. my mind wandered off to finn and his smile.

***

i hopped out of the bath about an hour and a half later. i felt ten times better and i was in a good mood. 11:37pm.

i wrapped my wet body in my towel and walked into my room, where i was surprised to see finn laying across my bed. " finn? "

he shot is head up from my pillow. " finally your out! i've been here for almost an hour. "

" i didn't even know you were coming! " i exclaimed. " why didn't you tell me? "

" well i wanted to surprise you but you were in the shower for god knows how long! " he chuckled. " i wanted to be the first person to tell you happy birthday. "

" your serious aren't you? " i told the boy.

" always. " he said, smiling. " you have exactly twenty minutes until you are officially twenty! "

" that's so weird. " i laughed out. " i was literally ten years old yesterday. "

i walked over to my bed placing a kiss on finn's lips. i set down my phone and moved over near my dresser, where i picked out a dark grey shirt and light grey shorts. i walked back into the bathroom and changed.

i applied lotion and perfume before i made my way towards my room again. i looked at myself in the mirror, proud of how far i've came.

a light knock was heard on the door. " come in! "

" hey, " millie said, sticking her head into the room. " did you know finn was coming? "

" i did not. " i chuckled. " he said he wanted to be here as the clock hit twelve. "

" such a simp. " millie joked. " well m'lady, you have five minutes until it's your birthday! "

" are all of you guys counting down? " i laughed.

" oh of course. " millie replied, " come downstairs, both of you, when your done in here. "

and with that, millie closed the door leaving me with my mind running crazy. i heard millie's footsteps go down the stairs, so i made my way to my room again.

i opened the door to see finn still laying in my bed, on his phone. " you comfortable? "

" your bed is so soft, i could fall asleep right now. " finn said pretending to fall asleep.

" your an idiot. " i joked, climbing into bed next to him. i placed another kiss on his lips before he pulled away.

" you smell amazing. " finn said, rubbing his thumb over my hand, then his phone chimed. he looked away from me quickly then met my gaze again. " come let's go downstairs. "

" thank you my love. " i spoke, throwing my covers off of me. finn made his way around my bed then stuck out his hand for me to grab it. i smiled and happily placed his larger hand in mines.

we walked downstairs and the lights were off. " what is— millie? "

from the corner of my eye, i could see finn take out his phone and point it in my direction. we got closer to the kitchen, " literally what is going on— "

before i could finish my sentence, millie and sadie, along with the rest of our other friends, popped up from out of no where and yelled, " surprise! happy birthday taylor! "

" wha— " before i could even comprehend anything, millie and sadie made their way towards me with a cake. my eyes watered at what was going on, my hand flew to my mouth as i saw the picture on the cake. " oh my god. "

everyone was singing happy birthday and i felt nothing but love and joy. my heart was overfilling with love and happiness, so of course i began to cry. i've never had a surprise party don't blame me.

i blew out my candles and everyone began cheering. finn slipped his hand in mines, bringing his phone closer to me so i could see the screen.

" happy birthday my love. " finn whispered. without any hesitation i immediately brought his face down to mines.

" thank you. " i replied, wiping away my tears. " i appreciate all of you guys more than you'll ever know. "

" we love you tay. " jack said coming from behind finn.

" and i love you all very very much. " i spoke.

" just so you know, " jack paused, " you have about a hundred thousand people telling you happy birthday right now. "

" what— " i tried to say, but jack showed me his phone and finn was live right now. he was talking to the camera and my heart fluttered. " he's been live this whole time? "

" yup, i'm surprised you didn't catch on. " jack chuckled.

" there's the birthday girl! " gaten said making his way over to me. " happy birthday tay, i'm so happy we've gotten as close as we are today. "

" the feeling is mutual gaten! " i replied wrapping my arms around his neck. " i love all of you guys. "

" even finn? " gaten chuckled.

my breath hitched. " yup, even finn. "

both of their eyes widened. " tell him! "

" wait— i will! " i laughed. " later on today though. "

" yes! " gaten cheered, his smile bigger than ever.

" he's totally gonna flip. " jack teased. " watch his face get all red— "

" what are you guys talking about? " finn said, appearing out of no where.

gaten, jack and i exchanged nervous faces, wondering if finn heard anything.

" just taylor's birthday plans. " jack explained.

" oh— yeah, i'm so ready for that dinner. " finn said rubbing his stomach.

" you'd think he's starving. " i joked, wrapping my arm around his torso.

i was gonna have a good birthday.

a/n: sometimes i wonder if this book is even good or it's just me. but thank you for 87 reads :) i love everyone who reads this book <33. okay so i just reread this chapter, and i love it. i hope you guys do as well!

word count: 3,470

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 9.3K 17
"i promise. it's just you and me." [ a finn wolfhard + reader story ] [ mild language; spicy as always ] [ ยฉ2017 ]
62.3K 791 20
โžถ i love him more than the birds love the sky, but i can't let my broke...