Fancying My Fan

By dramaticaurora

The cliched plot of a celebrity, "bad boy" meeting a commoner, "good girl" and falling in love, eventually? ... More

Painting my Character
Mystery under the Burqa?
Mr trouble maker
Mr Implusive
Mr Judgemental
Mr Volatile
Miss Alluring
Miss Tolerant
Miss Hottie
Mr Honestly Unbelievable
Miss My Type
My Mr Kenny
Mr Sexy's Sexy Act
Amorous Turned-off
Parting- chaotic peace
Miss Love
Miss Eternity
Miss Fiesty
Miss Alturist
Creating an us

Mr Peace 'breaker'

15 4 1
By dramaticaurora

"We have grown up in a world where we sentence a person without a fair trial because of our preconceived notions. We blindly believe what is shown and told to us. These media trials are damn scary. Just see the number of rape threats and abuses people are heralding at me. Today evening it was exactly what I was protecting myself from.
The boy who is demanding an apology, fingered me in my ass. At first, I thought because it was crowded, probably his hand touched. But you know the difference between a good touch and a wrong touch. For heaven's sake since kindergarten, we are been taught about it theoretically and till the time we grow up, we learn it practically too."

"You are not lying, are you?" Kenny questioned me, shattering my confidence. But I was cold and my anger was warming me.

"The boy should be thankful I was on duty of a very important person else he would have been in a worse shape and I believe that's the way all those who touch inappropriately should be treated. That boy dipped his finger deep and if he thought he could get away with it, he was mistaken. Some of you are asking why I didn't go to the police? I would have but you all took the case in your hands before I could take any action. Also, I had to ensure the safety of your favourite star because I can protect myself from such creeps."

I didn't look at Kenny but I could feel his eyes boring deep. "Thank you, for hearing my side of the story. Several girls are harassed in public daily. Most of them ignore it because they have accepted it as a part of their routine or they fear the judgemental society, who will question them in return and ask them to give proof of their accusations. Fortunately, I am a security guard, who can protect herself and doesn't give two Fu... two thoughts about society or their biased opinions. I am an oxymoron in this paradoxical life."

I had no idea I could say so much. Probably it was a storm that was housing inside me. Kenny was still holding his phone in my direction looking at me blankly. I walked away from his live feed and it was time for him to woo his audience. "Umm... Hi... That was... Umm... Something unexpected. I..." Kenny was fumbling. I didn't care. I felt free.

"I think whatever... the brave girl, my security guard, just said was true and I believe her. She will not apologise to a pervert who misbehaved with her. We are ready for any suit the boy wishes to file. Before, I say goodbye to my precious Kennyians, I got several DM's of you all asking me about my absence from social media so, I dropped in a hint today evening. I am in Sugar Coast, seeking solace. Please give me a little alone time so that I can bounce back stronger. Take care. Bye."

I have never missed any live of Kenny, today was a part of his live. Just not the way I wanted to be. He created a hullabaloo in my life. He was seeking solace but he ruined my peace.

"Hey, I didn't... Know the boy misbehaved with you. You could have told me earlier. I would have tackled him in my way."

"I am your security guard and not the other way round."

"How much pissed off are you with me?" Kenny asked me like a toddler asked his mother after doing mischief. I didn't answer to him. "Look, what's your name? I cannot recall it."

"Weirdo. That's my name."

Kenny slumped his shoulders and scartched his forehead. "I seriously forgot your name. It's not of English origin, I suppose."

"It's not. That's why I translated it. Albeli is a name of Indian origin. It means someone unique, someone, who is a total weirdo. So, you got my name right in your language."

"You are from India?"

"I don't share personal details." I was going towards my room. This conversation was making me feel sick.

Kenny held my hand from behind stopping me in my tracks. If he knew how to sense the pulse, he would know how fast mine was.
"Hear me out. I was angry with whatever you did. I didn't know the real reason. You were so aggressive."

"Enough!" My pitch was a notch higher and Kenny was startled by my sudden outburst. That was it. I had to say it. "You have no right to be angry, Mr Kellar. You took my car last night to a cheap pub knowing very well it was risky. Anything could have happened to you. You do brilliant action on-screen but this ain't fiction and you are just playing your real character where you need security and protection. You know the way the men in the pub were eyeing me? Like I walked nude in clothes."

I paused to breathe before looking into his eyes and lashing him out further. "You wanted to create a ruckus on the beach today therefore you gave an obvious hint to your fans. I requested you to leave but you ignored me like people ignore ghosts during the day."

"There are ghosts during the day?"

I was amazed at Kenny's question. I was a fool to pour my heart out to him. I turned around to leave but he stood in front of me blocking my way. My eyes were welling up but I didn't want to cry.

"Get the fuck out of my way." Did I shout? I did. I pushed him a little but he held my hand tighter. The more I twisted it, the tighter his grip became. "What do you want?" I was tired of the drama.

"I don't know. I just don't want you to..." Kenny left his sentence midway and touched my cheek with his large palm. "I wanted to trouble you. You disobeyed me and gave me an attitude that I could not tolerate. You kissed me but you said you were not there for sex. I thought you were one of those girls who like the chase game. What was more fascinating than a heartthrob like me, asking you for sex. So, I wanted to punish you."

"What the fuck!" I jerked Kenny's hand away and stepped back. "This is a real world Mr Kellar and I am a girl who has to run her kitchen for survival. These chase games and giving attitude to boys, does not exist in my rule book. What kiss are you talking about? That day, I was shocked to see a "heartthrob" of a million, mine too, in front of my eyes. I was zoned out. I had no idea what you were doing. What happened between us, wasn't a kiss. It was just you placing your lips on mine with zero action or feeling."

"You seem to know a lot about kissing. Pro at it?" I swear, I could see smoke coming out of Kenny's ears.

"You can only wonder in your dreams. Goodnight Mr Kellar. The police will be here in the morning to look after your security arrangements."

"Abl-Alb... Uh! Your name's so tough. I am sorry for all that happened today. I want you to continue being my security guard. I promise, to behave."

"You made my life a circus, Mr Kellar. You made me face thousands of unknown people who were calling me such cheap things that till the time I am eighty, will haunt me. You punished me without any fault of mine." The saline water in my eyes made my vision blurry and I just wanted to run away from there.

"I am sorry. I was angry and acted on impulse. You could have also just told me the boy was at fault." Kenny took my hands in his so gently that for once I forgot, I was angry. His touch was so soft. "I will behave. Please don't leave because if you do, I will feel very guilty and not find peace." Kenny lifted my chin with his index finger and looked into my eyes. "I am not in the right state of mind. I am running away from several things so just cooperate with me. Please."

Can I ignore him? No! How could he melt me, so easily? Shit! He was tricky. I was in love with the actor Kenny for as long as I remember, but meeting him in person was not on my list and like this, was so freaking deliciously dangerous. I slowly removed my hands from his and looked down. I had to break his spell.

"Alright. But please don't repeat what you did today. You must also know, I live alone and this city is too small. I don't want to be the centre of attraction."

"Is the city blind or are you oblivious?" I didn't understand Kenny's remark, so he took a step closer to me said, "I doubt you are aware of the attention you grab."

My eyes widened at his statement. Was he flirting or serious? He bit his lower lip to hide his smile. Uh! He was just teasing me. I know I am pretty but I don't grab the attention of the likes of Kenny. I don't want to either.

"Goodnight, Mr Kellar. I am trusting you with not going out, tonight." I was drained out. He smiled in response. I hoped I could trust him.

I didn't dare to surf the internet tonight so I slept. At around two in the night, I got up to check if Kenny was home or not. I tiptoed the stairs and unlocked his door. It was latched from inside. Thank God! He was home.

There is a duration in the night that fills you with guilt and gives you reasons for introspection. That night, that time was mine. I wondered if Kenny was also brooding on his actions, his life? I didn't know what the future held for me but these two days were an adventure worth writing a novella on.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Readers
In most of my stories at least one chapter is dedicated to the problems women face in public. I doubt there has been a single woman who has not faced public harassing, in one form or another. I stand against it and want women to fight for their rights. No one has the right to lay a finger on them without their will.

Albeli is introspecting but what about Kenny? What is he thinking and what shall be the next move of the star and his fan girl?

Stay hooked!
Lots of love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 10.6K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
132K 3.4K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
14.2K 917 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
104K 1.8K 32
"Let me tell you something, William." I say as I watch his tall figure lean over me, with my body pressed into the wall. "And whats that, princess?"...