That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By Isekai_Maker

You died from sleep deprivation, working in a 9 to 5 company rarely getting any sleep or days off. You rememb... More

Waking up
Meeting Rimuru's fated one
Waking up and Meeting Orges
Naming the Ogres
Announcement
Meeting Gabiru and a Dryad
Announcement 2
The Battle of Satisfaction
Sorry
The King appears and A new Nation arises
A Loli Appears
The Kingdoms of Falmuth and Blumund
Charybdis - A truly BRUH moment
Meeting and Saving the Children
Beach Chapter
Delegation Time pt 1
Delegation pt 2 - Dwarven Kingdom
The Wrath of Y/N pt 1
The Wrath of Y/n pt 2
The Wrath of Y/n pt 3
An Upgraded Slime Rises
Old Friend + An unexpected people
The Meeting among Leaders
Meeting among Leaders pt 2
Clayman's plan
The Discussion of Battle - Walpurgis is near
Walpurgis is set
Walpurgis - The fight
Not a chapter just a vote
Walpurgis - Ending
Christmas in Novus Roma
Confessions (Lemon)
Explanations
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 1
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 2
(Side Chapter) - Farming
(Side Chapter) - Summer
Y/n's Bio
The 7 Celestials
Relaxation before Diplomacy
Diplomacy
The Current map of the Tensei World
More Dungeon Stuff
(Side Chapter) - The Spirit of Shizue-san
The Meeting of Races
The Meeting of Races pt 2
A Good Misunderstanding
Benimaru's Unintended Rivalry
Blacks
The Founder's Festival is Ready and Open
The Hero & The Kids - pt 1
The Hero & The Kids - pt 2
The Hero & The Kids - Finale
Title.exe has stopped (Lemon kinda)
The Tournament - Quarter Finals
The Tournament - Semi-Finals
(Inter-Chapter) - Money
The Tournament - Finals
Chating with the Hero
Cooperation pt 1
IDK what to name this...
Cooperation pt 2
Side Chapter - How did Janemba get here?
Diablo's Reward
The Western Union - Invitation
The Western Union - Meeting Day
The Western Union - Idiots
Multiversal Stake
The Western Union - Beat Down
Assassination Plot
Union Memberstate
Announcement!
The Finale

The Dungeon

385 6 0
By Isekai_Maker

Um... I'm typing this chapter on my laptop for the first, I usually type this series on my phone. @_@ Yea. Anyway, enjoy this chapter.
________________________________________

Y/n pov

Ranga: "Samas. Gobkyuu and the craftsmen have gathered at the western gate. But..." He said in telepathy.

"Did something happen, Ranga?".

Ranga:  "Nothing threateningly but... well there's an argument happening that's turned a little violent."

Rim: "We'll be there. Y/n you're coming with me."

"I already know who's causing this little argument. Judging by the Ki, it's Ramiris."

Rim: "*sigh* Of course it is. I already told her she can't live here. Alright, let's just go there and tell her again." He said in a tired voice.

(scene change)

Rim: "Say, Ramiris what are you doing here?". Rim said with a smile trying to hide his anger.

Ramiris: "Uh... Nice weather we're having, right?". She said looking away from Rimuru.

Treyni: "Ramiris-sama! I've brought some more wood!" 

"Um... Treyni-san. Why do you have a lot of wood?".  I asked.

Treyni: "Ah! These are for, uh. My nutrition, yes. I have to eat wood for moving around."

"But you're a spirit, aren't you? You don't need calories." I said raising an eyebrow.

RIm: "Beretta. Can you explain?".

Beretta: "*sigh* It has to be me... Well, Ramiris-sama wanted to move out of her labyrinth and come live here. So, we came here after Ramiris-sama sealed off the labyrinth, and next thing you know this happened." She explained.

Ramiris: "That's right! You can't refuse us! We're practically homeless now. Please, Rimuruuuu!!!".

Rim: "*sigh* Fine. But you're not living in town. *turns around* Sorry about this Gobkyuu, you can continue what you were doing."

Gobkyuu: "No need. Rimuru-Sama, we're fine but the guards... they had it a bit more rough than us." Gobkyuu said eying at the sleeping guards.

"So. Would you mind showing us where you were building your new 'home'."

Ramiris: "Of course. Follow the great and mighty Ramiris to her grand home!". She said leading us to her illegal home, which looked nice. It's a hut that worked as the entrance to the new labyrinth she was working on.

'Huh. Maybe we can use this as a way for having a dungeon, those RPG games have.' I turned around and talked to Rim. "Say. Maybe we should let Ramiris build her labyrinth here. We could use it as a dungeon from those RPG games?".

Rim: "That's... That's a good idea! Why didn't  I think of that? Ok. Ramiris, I give you permission to build your 'home' here but in exchange, we use it as a dungeon for adventurers to beat."

Ramiris: "Really?! Oh, thank you thank you!!!". She said hugging Rim.

Rim: "Gobkyuu, I want the team to build a door under the arena stage, make it big and heavy. And from there I want you Ramiris, to build your labyrinth/dungeon as both your home and job."

Gobkyuu: "I understand Rimuru-sama. But, we need to make some adjustments to the arena to accumulate the labyrinth D.L Ramiris wants to build."

"That's not a problem. So, long as you work along with Ramiris the adjustments can be optimized. But first, Ramiris we're going to ask you some questions so we can get a better of the labyrinth you want to make. Sounds good?".

Ramiris: "Sure. Bring it on!" 

"Ok. First, how many floors do you want? Second, What monsters would you like to have in the labyrinth for each floor? Third, if someone were to die in the labyrinth what would happen to them?". As I finished stating my questions, Ramiris begin to think. And I meant think.

Ramiris: "Well, I can make an unlimited amount of floors so... but if I had to choose, it would have to be 100 floors in total with a boss every 10 floors. As for the monsters, it's impossible to have them in the labyrinth, unless the labyrinth is naturally or forcefully filled with magicules to create those monsters. As for the if people died in the labyrinth, I can just resurrect them with the snap of my fingers. Also, I should say this, but organic, living creatures can't per say enter my labyrinth unless they have permission from answering riddles or questions and those who can't answer that can't enter the labyrinth same with 'unconscious' people like sleeping, etc."

"Alright, sounds good to me. We can start constructing this now, if possible."

Gobkyuu: "Samas. I'm afraid we lack the necessary manpower to construct the labyrinth, or any of the projects for when the leaders around the world come here."

Rim: "We can help with that. I'll do the processing and materials while my brother will do the labor of assembling the materials to mold into the labyrinth and the other projects. With that in mind, let's get to work!".

(5 hours later)

The walls of the labyrinth were done, all 100 floors worth of walls were done. The only things that needed to be finished were the floors themselves and the monsters for each floor.

Ramiris: "Hey, Rimuru, Y/n, I got a question. How are we going to have monsters here?"

Rim: "That is a problem. But you said the labyrinth has to be filled with magicules, right? I think I have just the man for the job. But we'll do that once all the 100 floors are constructed. But for now, we'll leave you guys to continue the construction of the other projects."

Ramiris: "All right, then. See ya!"

(scene change)

"Are you sure he'll agree? I mean all he does is laze around in our house reading manga all day."

Rim: "No, I'm not sure. But it's worth a try. Maybe we could sweeten the deal by having him spar with you. He's always interested in your Super Saiyan forms."

"*sigh* Let's hope this works". I said with uncertainty. We walked to our house and opened the door, seeing Veldora-nii reading manga as usual.

Rim: "Hey, Veldora. We got a favor to ask."

Veldora: "Not interested." When Veldora-nii said that Rim and I looked at each other and nodded.

"Oh. That's too bad. We were going to offer you a place to stay. And the luxury of letting you Ki out.". Veldora-nii closed his manga and looked at us with joy.

Veldora: "Well, why didn't you say that before! I get to have my own place to live in and let out my Ki!"

Rim: "Yep! But it'll be in Ramiris's labyrinth. Specifically the 100th floor. The final boss of sorts that is the strongest in history as well as the overlord of the entire labyrinth due to being the final boss."

Veldora: "Kwahhahahahahahahah!!! I like this favor very much! Hahahahaha!!! Tremble before me! None can escape the mighty Strom Dragon Veldora! I always wanted to say that. So, when do we go my domain?".

(The Next Day)

Veldora: "Hello. Ramiris. How ya doing?".

Ramiris: "Oh. Master! It's good to see you again. I'm doing quite fine." She said sitting on Veldora's shoulders. "RImuru and Y/n, the floors are constructing themselves. Also, I'm bored. Let's go to the mess around with the floors."

"Let's go to Veldora-nii's floor." 

*pop*

*pop*

"Wow. It's empty." I said stating the obvious.

RIm: "We can see that. Is there a way to add more stuff here?".

Ramiris: "That's no problem. I can just add anything here with the snaps of my fingers."

Rim: "If that's the case. I'll use [Thought Communication]".

(5 seconds later)

'I feel left out'. "Did you figure out the design?" As I said that the entire floor was decorated. "Woah."

Ramiris: "Impressive right?". She said puffing her chest.

Veldora: "This. This is the best day of my life!" 

Veldora-nii jumped onto his massive bed and grabbed as much manga as he could and began reading.

(1 week later)

The labyrinth is now complete, it looked like a real-life version of RPG dungeons. It has checkpoints, traps, and rewards for each boss floor, and there are 'spawn points' in case anyone is close to death while conquering the labyrinth. Which would relieve some burden for Ramiris when a mass amount of people come here and need 'permission' from her to come in. 

Rim: "I'm sorry it took this a long time for you, Veldora. But it's time for you to let out your magicules."

"Can I also let some Ki?". I asked

Rim: "Why?" He said raising her eyebrow.

"To challenge him...? Also, I need to let off some steam." I said scratching the back of my head.

Rim: "*sigh* I could also let off some magicules/Ki."

"So... Do we make it a competition? Or...".

Veldora: "The one with the highest gets to read my mangas!"

Y/n/Rimuru: "Oh! You're on!".

Rim: "Ramiris. I want you to be our judge."

Ramiris: "You can count on me!" 

Veldora: "3...2...1...GO!"

Veldora's yelling in letting out his Ki:

(Imagine this going on a loop. Also, I don't own this as well for the other ones below this video.)

Rimuru's yelling:

Y/n's yelling:

Y/n, Rimuru and Veldora: "I'm not done yet! KIAO-KEN X100!!!". 

Ramiris: "Waaaaaahhhhh!!!"

The entire room went from grey to yellow and dark blue to pure crimson.

Ramiris: "STOP! STOP! YOU'RE BREAKING THE ENTIRE LABYRINTH AND POSSIBLY THE WORLD!!!"

"Oops. Sorry." We said at the same time. 

"So... Who wins?". I asked.

Ramiris: "I... I don't know! All 3 of you win!"

We all looked at each other and made hand-guns pointing at each other.

(Y/n is Michael. Veldora is Dwight. RImuru is Andy)

"Alright, you little fucks. Which one of you win? Was it you?". I pointed my hand-guns at Veldora.

Veldora: "Don't point that at me! I bet it was Rimuru, he won!" He said while pointing one hand-gun at me and the other at RImuru.

Rimuru: "Ppppfffttttt... It wasn't me. It was you two! You both won! It's only fair I aim at the 2 of you!"

Me and Veldora then pointed our guns at Rim. 

"How 'bout this? We all lower our guns at the count of 3. And no one gets hurt? Sounds good?"

Veldora & Rimuru: "Yeeeaaaa.... That sounds good...."

"Alright. 1.....*lowers hand*....2.....*lowers hand*....3.....*lowers hand*..... *raises hand*".

All 3: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Which one of you little shits won?!?!".

(Off-Screen: Ramiris: "So. I obviously know who won but wheres the fun in making all 3 of them go against each other? They don't know that it really was a tie. Hahahahahahahahah!!! The look on their faces when that's I tell them that for real! Hahahahahahahaha!!!").

All 3 of us frantically pointed our hand-guns to each other. 

All 3: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" We all started shooting at each other, falling to the floor. 

(A/n: CUT!!! You 3 come here! Closer... closer... there. *punch* Now, listen here you little shits. Break the script one more time and this universe goes bye-bye and I'll move on to another series. Understood? :). Good. Good. Now go back to your stations and.... from the top! *whisper* I don't get enough sleep for this shit *sigh*)

________________________________________

Here, 

Meme:

(P.S: I think this series is the longest crossover (is this one?) for Tensei in wattpad. I could be wrong.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 295 44
Three saiyans must team up when they are suddenly forced together by the power of three jewels. Worse came to shove, and when they broke all the jewe...
62 0 8
Every one has dreams of something they want to be. For a Saiyan girl this was no exception. Since she was 10 she's dreamed to be a Time Patroller and...
177K 5.2K 48
Hello there I am Alice .. I work night shifts for those sex depressed guys! One day I die and get reincarnated in .. ? THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED A...
16 0 2
A ruthless soul with a tarnished past finds himself reborn as the most powerful Saiyan in the hyperverse. Can he overcome his inner darkness and embr...