๐™๐™€๐™‚๐™๐™€๐™๐™Ž โ€ข ๐™†. ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™†๐™...

By Black_X_Barbie

โ—พ๏ธ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ, ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™œ๐™š, ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™˜ โ—พ๏ธ ๐—” ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ

5.7K 134 286
By Black_X_Barbie

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

The first day of UA High 1st years was starting today, and y/n was one of them.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw how perfectly the uniform clung to her skin, showing off all her curves and body figure.

Y/n hurriedly left her room to get to the building as quick as possible, but of course, her mom wouldn't let her go without a kiss and breakfast.

"Y/N L/N, I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST HIDE FROM ME!" Y'n's mom rang out.

Y/n sighed and turned on her heal to face her mom.

Her mom pulled her into a warm hug.

"Have a good first day, I'm so proud of you." She said tearing up.

"Thanks moma, I love you I gotta go." Y/n said in a hurry kissing her mom and running out of the door.

Y/n arrives at the UA building and is awestruck by how beautiful a plain building filled with windows could be.

Without thinking, she starts for the door, not trying to think about anything but her classes and the schedule.

She quickly walks to the doors of the building, careful not to trip or embarrass herself on the first day.

She looks down for a second to see if her shoes were untied, when she bumps into a hard surface.

Falling to the ground, a muscular hand wraps around her lower back and keeps her from falling.

Y/n opens her eyes, and what she saw made her pussy throb thinking unholy thoughts about her and him in this position...

Bakugo was staring down at her and he flushes a light shade of pink, but it soon goes away when he looks like he remembers something.

"Tch, damn nerd. You could have busted your ass if it wasn't for me." He says with his cocky smirk.

"Whatever, I like looking up at you anyway." She says in seductive tone slowly in his ear as she places a hand on his chest to stand up.

His ears perk up and his knees get weak thinking about all the things he would do to her.

His eyes travel from her face, to her skin, to her figure.

His eyes travel her whole body before he realizes his pants getting tighter, yet again.

"Uhm...don't tell me you eye fucked me then got hard. My nigga, if you want to fuck me just say that, cause I'd happily oblige." She said.

And with that, she left, leaving him staring at her body the whole time.

Bakugo never saw himself as a player or a fuckboy, but many others did.

They thought he could get any girl he wanted with a snap of his finger, but that wasn't the case whatsoever...kind of.

Bakugo's middle school years were rough. He was scrawny, wasn't that cute, and was a bully to almost everyone he saw.

He was still the same snobby, stuck up, blonde that didn't care about anyone but himself.

But quickly over time...that wouldn't be the case.

Y/n's mind was racing as she approached class 1A.

She opened the door slowly to be smothered in hugs and "heys" by her classmates.

She didn't recognize a few of them, but the ones that she kinda did was this boy with a green durag.

"In the group chat last night, I was 'Almights left testicle', I'm glad you're in my class. I'm Izuku Midoria but you can call me Deku, or Izuku, whichever one you prefer." Deku says with a huge warm smile.

"Awww you're so sweet!" You say hugging him.

You go over to Mina.

"HEYYYY BIIIITCH!" Mina says hugging you tight.

"Mina, language." Iida says from across the room doing his random hand gestures.

"I'm guessing that's "track star" from the group chat, isn't it?" You say with a small chuckle to Mina.

She laughs and nods her head while rolling her eyes.

The other kids that you didn't know came up to you led by Izuku.

"Hello, my name is Shoto Todoroki, you can call me either one, but everyone calls me Todoroki. My quirks half ice and half fire, I'm glad you're in our class." Todoroki says giving you a gentle hug.

"Heyyy! My names Momo Yaoyorozu, but you can just call me Momo. My quirk allows me to make objects from my body. I love your shoes, we should deff go shopping together!" Momo says hugging you tight.

"Hey *ribbit*, my names Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsuyu *ribbit*. You probably can tell by now but my quirk is everything that a frog can do." Tsuyu says giving you a hug.

"Hey! I'm Ochako Uraraka, my quirks gravity. Your so pretty, I hope we can become frien-" She starts to say when Bakugo comes through the door, glaring at Uraraka and you.

"You don't wanna get to know her, trust me." Bakugo says glaring at Uraraka.

"Oh, so you two have already met...interesting." Uraraka says through gritted teeth.

"Uhm...yea? And who are you to Katsuki? His crazy ex or something?" You say.

Everyone nods their heads and you turn to Bakugo, who's mood instantly changes when he realizes what you would have to go through with Uraraka if he were to date you.

"I'm not crazy. You all are just jealous of me." Uraraka says crossing her arms letting out a loud huff.

Everyone freezes and looks at each other before bursting out laughing, including Bakugo.

"No one's jealous of you, you smell like dirty pennies, your hair has split ends, AND you're poor. Broke people should never laugh!" Bakugo says laughing with tears in his eyes.

Hearing Bakugo's laughter made your heart melt.

His deep voice was so fine and so was he, all while bashing Uraraka.

And he used Nicki slander.

Everyone was laughing until Mr. Aizawa walked in and clapped his hands to get the class started.

"Hello, and welcome to your first day here at UA high. I'm your teacher, Shōta Aizawa, don't call me by my first name or you'll get sent home. If you have any questions I'll be behind my desk." He says in his usual uninterested tone, falling to the ground in a sleeping bad.

Everyone looks around to see if everyone peeped the same thing and y'all silently laughed to one another.

You all sat there for a moment before Mina proposed an idea.

"Y'all wanna play truth of dare, spin the bottle, or seven minutes in heaven or something?"

Everyone's ears perked up, and they agreed.

Bakugo sat there feeling uneasy knowing Uraraka would somehow rig the game to have a chance at kissing or doing who knows what to him.

Everyone agreed on seven minutes in heaven to break the awkwardness.

"Luckily I have a bowl full of our names, always come prepared fellow classmates!" Iida says pointing his hand at everyone.

Everyone rolled their eyes and laughed, but was thankful that Iida came prepared.

The first one to go was Denki, and he pulled out Jirous name.

"Oooooh I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Mina exclaimed.

"Language please." Iida said pushing up his glasses.

Everyone stared at Denki and Jirou before they went out of the classroom, into the storage closet.

Everyone looked out the door for a moment before looking at Mina.

She rolled her eyes and got up, pulling out Kirishimas name.

There were a lot of "ooohs" and "aaahs" from everyone, and Kiri's face turned a light shade of pink.

Kiri followed Mina to the closet, leaving everyone looking out the door in excitement.

After a while, a few more people went and Denki, Kiri, Mina, and Jirou had come back.

"Baku-bro, why don't you go?" Kirishima asked Bakugo, punching him in the shoulder.

Bakugo winced and growled, but whispered to him, "I don't want "dirty pennies" to pull some slick shit and end up in the closet with me..."

Kirishima assured him that probably wouldn't happen, and if it did, just play it cool and be manly about it.

Bakugo walked up to the bowl and everyone was anxious knowing Uraraka's name could be picked.

Bakugo fiddled around in the bowl before picking out a paper that felt like "the one".

He slowly opened it and when he saw who it was, his stomach dropped to his ass...Uraraka.

"Well, who is it?" Everyone asked.

"Cmon." He said walking over to you and putting out a hand for you to join him.

Uraraka sat there looking like she was about to throw up, and mad as hell too.

Bakugo led you to a storage closet in the hallway, but once you got inside, you stopped him.

"Was it actually my name?" You asked looking at the paper then back at him with a non-believing face.

"It was Uraraka...you damn nerd, you were the only person in that room that I'd rather be in here with." He said shaking his head smiling at the thought of how he never thought he could like someone as much as you.

Even though he played it off, you knew what he was saying, and your heart melted.

"Awww thanks Katsuki." You say rubbing your fingertips lightly along his arm.

He looked you in your eyes and couldn't fight the thought of him fucking you right then and there.

But he soon snapped out of it when you sighed heavily, crossing your arms on your stomach?

"You ok?" He asks with a concerned look.

You smile warmly, "yea, im just hungry."

He chuckles, "Didn't you eat breakfast?"

"Yea but...I'm still hungry." You say looking down laughing.

He laughs, "Dumbass, are you always this hungry?"

"Yea..." You say smiling really big.

You both share a little laugh and look at eachother, and your hearts melt.

You're both inching closer and closer until...Mina suddenly busts in.

"YALL BETTER NOT BE FUCKING IN HERE!"

You and Bakugo quickly back away and look at each other, turning away in embarrassment, his cheeks turning a deep red, and yours feeling hot.

"NO MINA!" You both yell when leaving, rolling your eyes and chuckling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.9K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
643K 19.3K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
38.8K 1.5K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...
108K 4.3K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...