๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๏ฟฝ...

By sorryboii

๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ โœงเผบโ™ฅ๏ธŽเผปโˆžใ€€ใ€€โˆžเผบโ™ฅ๏ธŽเผปโœง More

๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โœž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ โœž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ โœž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• โœž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— โœž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ โœž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ โœž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• โœž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ โœž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ

1.9K 34 7
By sorryboii

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

I groaned covering my eyes from the shining light peering into my room, I rolled over so that my face was in the pillow. I took a deep breath, forcing myself out of bed.

Recently the days have not felt the same, they seem to be longer. Not as fun. I put my hand on my head feeling my hair, it was still damp from my shower the night before, I walked into the bathroom grabbing my toothbrush.

Vinnie and I hadn't talked in about a week, after the whole party thing he tried to convince me to still do the deal, but I knew I couldn't do that to myself. As much as I wanted to it was destroying me inside, I was getting played but I was too blind to see that.

I spit into the sink rinsing off my toothbrush before putting it back into the holder. I walked back into my room, closing the bathroom door behind me. The bathroom didn't make anything any better, there were still those times we would be in there at the same time and the tension was unbearable.

I looked at your phone seeing it was the 14th, valentine's day. I groaned putting my phone down on my vanity, I ran my hands through my hair "fuck my life..."

I recently have been going to work all the time, it takes my mind off things, and I get paid for doing it. Today I was working from 3 in the afternoon till the closing time; I wasn't ready for this shift, but I knew I couldn't be here especially on Valentine's Day.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water; "Happy Valentine's Day y/n!" Jack smiled giving me a slight hug "Thanks, what are you doing today?"

"Chilling, probably make some tiktoks." I nodded "What are you doing?" He asked, I sighed "going to work."

There was a long pause before he asked "You and Vinnie still not talking..." I nodded again taking another sip of my water. "Are you guys, ok? You both have been acting off ever since the party..."

"I don't want to talk about it right now, I'll talk to you later" I walked out of the kitchen back into my room. I slid down the wall thinking back to that night.

Flashback

"Vinnie I don't think we should do this anymore..." I felt myself shiver as the words flew out of my mouth.

"W-what?" his voice cracked

"I'm sorry Vinnie, this 'deal' we have going on is destroying me. It makes me feel as if I am just this toy you want to use. When I start to feel as if you feel the same way you do something that puts me right back where we started."

Vinnie ran his hands through his hair, he felt as if his entire world was crashing down on him. How could he make it get to this point, he thought it was all his fault. The fact you thought he thought of you as a toy for sex broke his heart, he never saw you in that way.

He saw you as his, his girl. He wanted so badly to be with you but due to his own problems, he could never admit that he felt the exact same way you did. You both sat there in silence, taking in everything that was just said.

"Y/n, I'm sorry." He spoke, his voice was soft almost as if he had lost his voice. I brought my knees up to my chest taking a deep breath before letting out a sigh, I had nothing else to say it was over with, and nothing neither of us could do anything to fix it.

I sat there thinking to myself, how did I let this happen? I never realized how much I had liked Vinnie until now... I knew that this wasn't going to be easy, but I need to be myself again, I can't stay in this deal forever; it could ruin opportunities and so much more.

I got up from where I was sitting and walked back to the group wiping the few tears that escaped my eyes. Vinnie sat there with his face in his hands, he couldn't believe the only thing making him happy had just walked out on him.

But he knew that part of this was his fault, he was mad at himself for not having the courage to tell you how he felt but a part of him felt like it was for the best. Or so he thought.

End

I wiped the tears from my cheeks moving off the floor and onto my bed. I looked up at the ceiling, my heart ached in my chest; I did miss Vinnie, I missed everything about him, but I needed to do this for myself.

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts "Y/n it's me, mama is on the phone!" I pulled myself out of bed opening the door, Jett handed me the phone "hey mama..."

"Hey dear, how are you?"

"I'm ok, you?"

"Good, you seem down what's the matter Querido?"

"I'm ok mama I promise."

"Ok, you know you can always talk to me."

"I know ma"

-

✔︎ Vinnies Pov

I watched as y/n left with jack, I had taken her car to the shop to get fixed, but she didn't need to know that. I sat on the island scrolling through my phone, recently that's all I've been doing.

I haven't streamed or posted in almost a week but that was because I looked like utter shit. Ever since the night at the party, I felt like I hadn't been able to breathe. I got up putting my bowl into the sink.

I walked back into my room shutting the door behind me, I walked over to my desk sitting down in my gaming chair. I heard a soft knock at my door, "Come in!" I yelled. Jack walked in shutting the door, he sat on my bed looking at me.

"Dude..."

"I know! I know! I messed up." I groaned slamming my phone on my desk "You're not going to do anything to get her back?"

"I don't know what to do man, she probably wants nothing to do with me!"

"That is not true... you just need to make things right Vinnie."

"How do I do that?"

Jack sighed "She is probably still upset with you so maybe just ease into it, like get her flowers and bring it to her at work!" He smiled

"What if she gets mad?"

"It's still worth a try!"

-

Third-person

Vinnie had gone a bought you a nice bouquet of flowers and he was now on his way to your work. Your shift was about halfway over but it was still a while before you would be getting out.

Vinnie pulled into the parking lot putting his car in the park grabbed the flowers from his passenger seat, he got out locking his door. He walked into the bar seeing how it wasn't very busy but there was still a good number of people there.

Vinnie walked over to the bar; he saw Nailea making a drink. He cleared his throat getting her attention "Yes?" She rolled her eyes "Do you know where y/n is?"

"Nope." Of course, Nailea knew where you were, but she was pissed off that Vinnie had hurt you and she wanted you to have nothing to do with him. "Come on Nailea! Can you please tell me."

"Sorry, don't know where she is." Nailea walked away with a tray of drinks going to her table. That's when Vinnie remembered something, he walked over to the manager's office opening the door quickly closing it behind him.

He saw the microphone and the speaker button, he sighed hoping that this worked. He pressed the speaker button. You around as you heard the microphone go on "Y/n..." your eyes widened "Vinnie?"

Nailea looked at you then at the manager's office, she quickly started walking over to the office "if you're here, can you please meet me outside. It's important I just want to talk, NO! P- Please" You heard the microphone moving around before Nailea's voice spoke "Sorry for the interruption everyone, you may continue with whatever you were doing."

You watched as Nailea dragged Vinnie out of the office by his shirt, he looked at you. You don't know what made you do this, but you followed them "Nai, I got it." She let go of Vinnie pointing at him then walking away 

You grabbed his wrist walking out the back door towards the dumpsters "Vinnie what are you doing here?" You crossed your arms over your chest "I got you... flowers" He held the bouquet out to you, one of the things Vinnie knew about you was that you loved flowers.

You looked at the flowers, you felt upset. "y/n" you don't answer still looking at the flowers. He grows frustrated 'please y/n, slap me, hit me, yell at me, scream at me."

Still not giving him no attention, he places the flowers down on the ground before he cups your face taking your attention away from the flowers to him.

"Just acknowledge me, damn it!"

a/n: hey loves! Happy Valentine's day, fun fact it's my b-day today! Hope you all enjoyed... more parts coming soon.... also... THANK YOU SM FOR 8K, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME, AND I'M GLAD YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 4.5K 25
a whole bunch of random scenarios with vinnie bc he's super cute and easy to write about :) random updates !! i don't have a schedule and i don't pla...
263K 4K 60
"Oh don't bother Hacker, I'm the best you ever had" she taunted "Don't flatter your self Beck, not to long ago your were begging with that pretty li...
53.7K 611 36
"I'll never be the same if we ever meet again." A story in which you find yourself rekindling an old friendship that left you broken. Living with h...
Belong By meaz

Fanfiction

130K 1.3K 36
When your best friends brother comes into town what will happen... - - - - #4 in vinnie 1/12/21 - #2 in vinnie 1/15/21