[BL] Mʏ Tᴏᴜɢʜ Hᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ2

By Punky_Fujoshi

Continuation from 201 More

201. You Are Not Related To Yu Shen, Are You?
202. There Are Always Someone Much More Powerful
203. Han Tingxuan Passed Out Again
204. The Medicinal Stone
205. Release Blood
206. A Sword Against Han Tingxuan's Neck
207. Are You Leaving Us?
208. Search For The Treasure
209. Blood Curse
210. The Condescending Male Wife
211. The Clue To Get The Treasure
212. Li Huo, The Man From Jin Dynasty
213. Assassin Attack At Night
214. The State Master Of Yue Empire
215. Return The Bracelet To Me
216. New Method To Get Tian Yusu Back
217. Han's Getting Back Together With Tian Yushu
218. Change Face
219. Premature Birth
220. Birth Of The Baby
221. Make A Decision
222. Night Attack
223. Returning To The Palace
224. Secret Is Out
225. Nicknames: Egg and Ox
226. I Don't Mind Dying Bed
227. It Doesn't Matter If He's Not Human
228. One Month Birthday Banquet
229. Torture Him Until He Tells Everything
230. Han Tingxuan Under Control
231. Good Beasts
232. Dongfang Hui's Baby Is Born
233. Breakup
234. Happy Family Time
235. Split Up
236. Talk To Yang Shuo
237. Marriage Proposal
238. Rebellion
239. He Can Only Live Up To 3 Months
241. Catch The Man From The Other World
242. Life Countdown
243. An Old Man Who Could See Han Tingxuan's Soul
244. Bury In The Ice Cave
245. Plan To Run Away
246. Tian Zhouqing's Adventure
247. Found His Father
248. The Man Came Back To Life
249. Family Reunion
250. Happy Family Moment
251. Return To City Of Capital
252. Second Son
253. How's The Life With Those Awful Relatives?
254. She Man Was Born
255. The Naughty Kid
256. Tian Zhouqing's Birthday
257. Do You Want To Break Up The Couple
258. Returning To The Place Where Everything Started
259. The End
Side 1: Mo Yanzhi In Modern World
Side 2: Mo Yanzhi In Modern World(ii)
Side 3: Sign The Contract
Note

240. Emperor On Battlefield

561 35 5
By Punky_Fujoshi

For the two days of staying at the Xuantian the Elderly, Mo Yanzhi had read the handwriting left by Xuantian the Elderly. However, he did not find anything useful.

He found some valuable books about governing a country. Mo Yanzhi sent them to the palace.

He sent to Tian Yusu to keep them for now.

Tian Yusu suddenly frowned when he received the books. Why did Mo Yanzhi send these books to him?

Every time he thought of the fact that Mo Yanzhi was the emperor, he had a complicated feeling.

The most important thing was that Mo Yanzhi had changed a lot.

In the next few days, Mo Yanzhi took Han Tingxuan to the south and travelled back slowly. Along the way, he stopped at some places to enjoy great sceneries. He didn’t do anything special but enjoyed the alone time with Han Tingxuan by the lakes, rivers and mountains.

Two powerful tigers, Rein and Rise, travelled with them.

Every day, Mo Yanzhi gave Han Tingxuan a good massage.

Every day, Mo Yanzhi carried Han Tingxuan to many places.

Every day, Mo Yanzhi took good care of Han Tingxuan.

In this way, a few days later, they returned to the imperial palace. The alliance between the Yue Empire and the Heavenly Empire had already begun, and the army of the Yue Empire had already set off to the border. The army of the Heavenly Empire would leave tomorrow.

This time, the emperor was going to lead the army to the war.

The officials objected, but it was useless!

What’s more, the officials were so afraid of Mo Yanzhi that they did not even have guts to give bold suggestions.

Once there was an official who threatened Mo Yanzhi at the cost of his life to not to bring Han Tingxuan to the imperial palace,  Mo Yanzhi actually sent him into death sentence.

From then on, those who cherished their lives would not insist on objecting the emperor’s decision.

Even some who used to like to convince the emperor at the cost of their lives now  would not choose to do so… They only live once. No one would lose their life just like that!

Therefore, the matter of Mo Yanzhi’s leading the army was already settled.

Late at night, Han sneaked into the imperial palace. No matter how powerful Han’s martial arts were, the imperial palace was not Han residence after all. It was impossible that he could not be discovered by the secret guards.

What’s more, Han did not mind if he was to be discovered!

Therefore, the secret guard reported the news of Han barging into the palace to Mo Yanzhi. At this moment, Mo Yanzhi was in his dormitory with Han Tingxuan and their son, Egg.

Egg was almost five months old now, and now he could climb on the floor. He was very energetic.

It had been a long time since Egg had seen Han Tingxuan because Mo Yanzhi did not want to his son to see his father who couldn’t talk and play with him.

However, he would leave for the war with Han Tingxuan tomorrow. So he carried the baby here and put him on the bed.

Even though Egg had not seen his father for a long time, he had obviously never forgotten him. Once Mo Yanzhi had placed him beside Han Tingxuan, he waved his little hand on Han Tingxuan’s face. He looked very cute, but Mo Yanzhi’s face showed no a smile.

Egg’s nails grew longer. When he scratched Han Tingxuan’s face accidently, Han Tingxuan’s face started to bleed.

Mo Yanzhi’s face turned cold. He grabbed Egg over and spanked him very hard.

The little guy was in pain and immediately started crying.

Mo Yanzhi said coldly, “Shut up!”

The child was so frightened that he immediately stopped crying. His eyes were full of tears, looking very wronged.

Mo Yanzhi said coldly. “No one can hurt him, including you.”

The little guy trembled with fright. Mo Yanzhi stared at the little guy and said, “Guard.”

Soon enough, Shadow One entered.

“Bring him away and take him to bed.”

“Yes!” Shadow One took the child over and walked out.

When they walked out, the little guy started to cry again. Shadow One sighed and gently patted the child. The child was comforted and finally stopped crying.

Shadow One handed the little guy over to the nanny and returned.

“Your Highness, Han barged into the palace.”

Mo Yanzhi looked at Han Tingxuan. After a long time, he finally said, “Bring him to the side hall.”

Shadow One accepted the order and left.

Han was brought over by the secret guard. “Brother Yanzhi,” Han did not kneel down nor salute.

Mo Yanzhi paused for a moment, and finally looked at Han, “What are you here for?”

“I want to see Big Brother.” Han said.

Mo Yanzhi glanced at him. “Follow me.”

He brought Han to the dormitory. Han saw Han Tingxuan on the bed. He felt Han Tingxuan’s pulse for a while and fell silent after a diagnosis.

There was no poison in Han Tingxuan’s body. So his blood could only be toxic for Han Tingxuan.

He put down Han Tingxuan’s hand and said, “We have removed the entire Flowing Sword Sect. The Northern Cloud Sect is no longer existed. When we ransacked their buildings, we found a bottle of medicinal pills which might be useful.”

Then he took out a bottle of elixirs.

Mo Yanzhi looked at him and said lightly, “No need.”

Han opened his mouth and insisted, “Try it. What if it works?”

Mo Yanzhi sneered. “He has taken many rare and precious elixirs in the palace for these days.”

Han couldn’t give up. “Maybe it can work?”

Mo Yanzhi said flatly, “Then leave it here. I’ll ask the imperial doctor to check it. If it is not poisonous, I will feed him.”

“Ok.” Han sighed with relief. Then he said, “I’ll go with you tomorrow.”

Mo Yanzhi said lightly, “No need. You just stay here with the Seventh Uncle.”

“But…”

“No need,” said Mo Yanzhi coldly.

Han said. “I see… he will be fine. He will!”

Mo Yanzhi looked slightly warmer. “Mmm, you can go now.”

Han finally did not say anything else and left.

Mo Yanzhi went to bed and hugged Han Tingxuan in his sleep. He felt asleep while he felt the warmth from Han Tingxuan.

On the second day, the three hundred thousand soldiers set off. Although the noble emperor was there, they still marched quickly.

Han Tingxuan was placed in the emperor’s luxurious carriage early on.

However, to avoid the ‘sniper gun’ or some long-distance bomb attacks, there were seven luxury carriages.

Mo Yanzhi and Han Tingxuan were in one of them.

The seven carriages were driven by secret guards. If there was a ‘long-distance bomb’, they could react and get rid of the bombs in time.

Therefore, all seven of them were experts with strong internal skills among the secret guards.

The person responsible for the carriage that Mo Yanzhi and Han Tingxuan were taking was Shadow Three.

Although the emperor was in the army, the general in charge was Nangong Jue’s younger brother, Nangong Xiao.

Nangong Xiao was thirty-three years old but he was mature and steady. He had learned military strategy from the former General Nangong.

Everything in the army was all handled by Nangong Xiao. Mo Yanzhi did not get off the carriage along the way.

There were people inside the seven carriages and they were all secret guards.

Among the three hundred thousand soldiers, there were several more familiar people.

Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai were also among them, and Yang Shuo was a captain leading a hundred soldiers.

Obviously, Yang Shuo chose to join the military in addition to his new title of Duke and Royal Merchant. For the sake of Yue Youbai, he strived to climb up as highly as possible.

Yue Youbai was supportive of his ambition.

On the day that Han Tingxuan was in a coma for a month and a half, the three hundred thousand army reached the border.

After the emperor settled down, Han Tingxuan was also accommodated into the emperor’s camp.

There were seven camps exclusive to the emperor.

No one else would know where the emperor would sleep over every day except for the close secret guards. It was necessary for the sake of the emperor.

There were always ten secret guards protecting Han Tingxuan at any time, five on a shift of 12 hours.

The emperor could not only stay in the camp. It was necessary for him to show himself in front of the generals.

As Mo Yanzhi did not know much about art of war, he did not interrupt their discussion.

General Nangong Senior and General Zheng Senior were in charge of the army at the border. Although they were already in their sixties, the two of them had been in the army for decades, and they were the key to defeat the Jin Dynasty.

Although the Yue Empire was allied with the Heavenly Empire, their troops were not camped at the same place.

They would corner the Jin Dynasty from left and right and they must destroy the Jin Dynasty!

After the general’s meeting, Mo Yanzhi quietly came to one of the emperor’s tents under the coverup of the secret guards.

Han Tingxuan was still unconscious. Thankfully, it was not winter. The border was colder than the City of Capital but it wasn’t cold to sleep at night.

“Has he had dinner yet?” Mo Yanzhi asked Shadow One.

Shadow One immediately said, “I’ve fed him.”

Mo Yanzhi nodded. “Get some warm water. I will wipe clean his body.”

“Yes!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 2.8K 10
ZhanYi ZSWW BXB story This is a transmigration story with ancient settings!! Genre: Comedy
105K 4.7K 50
Song Shirong had expected to die. He didn't expect to find himself transported into a new life in an ancient China that never was. He absolutely hadn...
26.9K 665 16
Sequel to AfH❤❤
7.2K 392 22
𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 :) 𝙲𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚢: 𝙰𝚗𝚊𝚢𝚊𝙼𝚎𝚠𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝