Rise of a Ranger Power Ranger...

Bởi Everything_Guy456

Michael Cruger was just your average Reefside student who loved writing music and playing until his life tur... Xem Thêm

Introduction to Micheal
Day of the Dino Part 1
Day of the Dino Part 2
Wave Goodbye
Back in Black
Diva in Distress
Micheal's New Bio
Game On
Golden Boy
Frank Cruger's Bio
Flashback
Beneath the Surface
Ocean Alert
White Thunder Part 1
White Thunder Part 2
White Thunder Part 3
Rangers Hang Out
Truth and Consequences
Leader of the Whack
The Missing Bone
The End and The Future.

Burning at Both Ends

802 26 21
Bởi Everything_Guy456

Ethan's point of view:

We were in the lab and we were able to free Dr. O, but he seemed like he couldn't transform back to normal and Kira told him.

Kira: "Dr.O, I know this suit looks good and all, but quit kidding around."

Dr. Oliver: "I wish I could, Kira. When Trent froze me in that amber, somehow my Dino gem in my Morpher must've re-molecularized."

Conner: "In other words?"

Hayley: "He's stuck."

We were shocked by this, as soon as we were able to find a way to free him, now he's stuck.

Hayley: "And speaking of Trent, looks like he's up to no good again."

We saw that Trent was using his Megazord to terrorize the town and Conner yelled.

Conner: "I am so over that poser!"

Dr. Oliver: "Go. I'll see what we can figure out here."

Michael: "Hayley, can I go with them?"

Hayley: "No, I need you here in the lab, we still need to figure out what's going on with your powers."

Michael: "Figures."

Michael was making his way to Hayley while the three of us summoned our morphed and Conner said.

Conner: "Ready?"

Kira&Ethan: "Ready!"

The three of us: "Dino Thunder, Power Up!"

We transformed into our Ranger forms and were making our way to Trent so that we can stop him.

Kira's point of view:

We made it to where Trent was using our raptors and we used our blasters to fire at his Megazord.

The three of us: "Fire!"

Conner: "Come on, guys!"

Ethan: "Get over there!"

Kira: "Stop!"

Conner: "That's enough!"

Trent: "I'm just getting started."

Conner: "It's Zord time!"

Our Zords arrived and we all went into our respective Zords and transformed into the Thundersaurus Megazord then the Parasaurzord merged with the Megazord and we prepared to fight against Trent.

Trent: "Make your move."

Ethan: "Now what's he up to?"

Kira: "I don't know, but we have to stop him!"

Trent: "I hate to do this to you. Nothing personal."

Suddenly we saw chains emerge from his Megazord and they surround us, making us unable to move.

Conner: "We need Dinozord help!"

We got the Dimetrozord and the Cephalazord to help us.

Trent: "Perfect. Containment fields, online!"

We saw something emerge from his Megazord and it took the Dimetrozord and Cephalazord and put them in some kind of barrel in front of us.

Conner: "What? Our Dinozords, let them go!"

Trent: "Sorry. Not gonna happen."

Kira: "Trent, you've gotta stop this! You're out of control!"

Trent: "Looks more like I'm in control."

Ethan: "What's he gonna do with them?"

Trent then fired a laser which caused us to slightly then when we looked back, he wasn't there.

Conner: "Huh?"

Michael's point of view:

The team regrouped with us back in the lab and Dr. Oliver asked Hayley, who was checking the state of the Zords on her computer.

Dr. Oliver: "What's the situation, Hayley?"

Hayley: "It's no good. He's got them in a force field."

Kira: "It's not Trent's fault. The gem is making him this way."

Conner: "I don't care whose fault it is. We find a way to deal with him or things are gonna get ugly."

Dr. Oliver: "Slow down. I was in his shoes once and I wouldn't be here today if my friends had given up on me."

Ethan: "Okay, so we don't give up yet, but what do we do?"

Dr. Oliver: "Go back to school. Keep a low profile. Hayley and I will let you know if anything changes."

The others left the area while I just stood where I was deep in thought, but I noticed a sad look on Kira's face which angered me on the inside and I said to myself.

'I hated seeing her this sad, especially because of that prick, Trent. I know that she cares a lot about him, but one of these days someone has to put a stop to him, permanently. I gotta get back in the action before he does any more harm.'

I put my hand into a fist due to frustration then I heard Hayley say to me.

Hayley: "Michael, you there?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts and told her.

Michael: "Yeah, yeah, I'm here."

Dr. Oliver: "Did you hear what I said?"

Michael: "What?"

I heard him sigh and tell me.

Dr. Oliver: "Michael, lay low, don't worry about us, we're gonna be all right."

Michael: "That's what you said last time and you got fossilized because of me."

Hayley: "It wasn't your fault, no one couldn't know what would have happened."

Michael: "Even though I could have gone with Dr. Oliver and helped him instead of doing that stupid hang out of mine. Maybe he wouldn't have been stuck in his ranger form."

Dr. Oliver: "Michael, look at me."

My eyes were away from him in the conversation because I couldn't bare to look at him after I let him get fossilized then my eyes were looking at him and he told me.

Dr. Oliver: "It wasn't on you, all right, it was an unexpected attack that no one could have ever foreseen, but now you guys managed to get me out and I'm grateful for it."

Michael: "What about your human form? You're still stuck in your Ranger form."

Dr. Oliver: "We'll find a way, we always have. Now go to school and lay low."

Michael: "What about the tests Hayley wants to do with my suit?"

Hayley: "I still need to analyze a few things in your suit then we'll do the tests and you can get back to the action."

Michael: "Sounds good. I'll see you guys later."

I did as Dr. Oliver asked and went to school and try to lay low from Trent's presence, but if he does anything to the others, especially Kira, not even Mesogog would be able to stop me from what I'm going to do to him.

Conner's point of view:

I was making my way to school while playing around with my ball until suddenly I saw Trent emerge from the wall in front of me.

Trent: "You know, you shouldn't walk to school alone. You never know who you might run into."

Conner: "How did you do that?"

Trent: "You didn't think you were the only one with Dino gem power."

Conner: "I don't want to fight."

Trent: "Well, that makes one of us."

He summoned his morphed and said.

Trent: "White Ranger, Dino power."

He then transformed into his true self and said.

Trent: "Bring it on."

I threw my ball away and told him.

Conner: "If that's how it has to be."

I summoned my morpheme and yelled.

Conner: "Dino Thunder, Power Up!"

I transformed into my ranger form and told him.

Conner: "Show me what you got."

Trent: "No problem."

I tried to kick him, but he blocked it using his hand and then he tried to punch me and I was able to grab his punch and then tried to use my other hand to punch him, but he grabbed it and we were trying to get the other to fall then I said to him.

Conner: "It doesn't have to be this way. Why won't you let us help you?"

Trent: "I don't need anyone's help, least of all yours."

Conner: "Fine. If that's how you want to play!"

We pushed our arms away from our hold then did a powerful punch to each other and it caused us to be flown away from each other. We fell to the ground and immediately got back up and Trent got his sword while I got my Thundermax saber and we charged at each other. We clashed our weapons with each other then we slashed each other at the same time and it caused us to be pushed away. We then jumped at each other and yelled.

Conner: "Thundermax Saber!"

Trent: "Drago Sword!"

We slashed at each other and we felt the pain we inflicted on each other then we turned to face the other. I transformed my saber into a blaster and yelled.

Conner: "Fire!"

He used his blaster against me and I did the same then we fired at each other and I felt myself start to fall to the ground and drop my blaster. I saw that he also fell to the ground, suddenly I saw a portal open up and two monsters show up.

???: "Perfect timing! Should I infect them both?"

Zeltrax: "No. Do as we've been instructed. Just the white one."

???: "Yes, master!"

I tried to get up and help Trent, but I was too late and it did something to him and caused him to unmorph.

Conner: "What have you done?"

They noticed me and Zeltrax said.

Zeltrax: "Let's go!"

They disappeared through the portal and I said.

Conner: "Power down!"

I transformed back to normal and got back up and went to check on Trent.

Conner: "Trent, are you okay?"

He started regaining consciousness and told me.

Trent: "Better than okay. I'm me."

I was confused about what happened just now, so I decided to help him get to school and regroup with the others.

Kira's point of view:

The school had just ended and Ethan, Michael, and I were trying to leave the area until we heard.

???: "Hey, you two?"

We turned to where the source of the voice was and to see that it was Principal Randall.

Principal: "I got an E-mail from that science teacher of yours. He's claiming to be too sick to work."

We were now next to her and I was about to find a way to explain to her what happened to Dr. O without involving our Ranger identities then Michael beat me to the punch and told her.

Michael: "Last time I saw, Teach, he really didn't feel like himself and wasn't even able to stand, so I had to drive him back home."

Principal: "Well, I better not find out he's faking it or he can kiss his job goodbye."

She was giving us a stare, but Michael wasn't fazed by it and told her.

Michael: "Don't worry, Principal Randall, I'll make sure he gets the message."

Principal: I certainly hope so."

She then left us and I said.

Kira: "A model of warmth and sympathy."

Michael: "You said it.

I felt someone touch me.

Kira: "Hmm."

I looked to see that it was Ethan who was trying to get my attention and we saw that Conner trying to call us, we made our way to where he was and I said.

Kira: "What's up?"

Conner: "It's Trent."

Ethan: "Now I know you're crazy."

Conner: "I know, dude, but check it out. He's reformed."

Kira: "Really?"

We went to where Trent was sitting and I asked him.

Kira: "Trent? Are you in there?"

He stood up to see us and said,

Trent: "Hey. It's really me."

Conner: "One of Mesogog's monsters' attacks backfired."

Trent: "I think it released the Dino gem's hold."

Ethan: "That doesn't make a whole lot of sense."

Trent: "Guys, look, I'm really sorry for everything I've done to you. You gotta believe it wasn't me. If there's anything I can do to make it up to you?"

Michael: "How about returning the Zord you took?"

He told him in a somewhat malice tone then Trent chuckled and then said to us.

Trent: "Meet me in the warehouse district this afternoon. I'll give you back your Zords and I might have a little peace offering, as well."

We agreed to this and we moved on with our days and I was now walking with Michael who offered to take me to Dr. O's lab then I asked him.

Kira: "Michael."

Michael: "Yeah?"

Kira: "What's up with you?"

Michael: "Want the truth or the lie?"

Kira: "The truth."

Michael: "I don't trust Trent."

Kira: "What?"

Michael: "Think about it. It's too easy, some attack backfired against him and now he's back to normal, seems a bit off. Don't you think?"

Kira: "Michael, I know you don't like Trent that much, but if he's really reformed now, you could at least try to be happy about it, at least for me."

Michael: "I understand what you mean, Kira, but if it turns out that he's double-crossing us then I'll personally put him down, once and for all."

Kira: "I hope he proves you wrong."

Michael: Maybe he will. I know that you care about him a lot and I only want what's best for you and I'm just afraid something might happen to you and the others, just like with Dr. O."

Kira: "We'll be fine or at least I hope so."

Michael: "Hopefully."

Kira: "Can I ask you a favor?"

Michael: "Yeah sure, what is it?"

Kira: "My parents were asking me when I'm going to start driving since they're getting worried lately, so would you mind helping me practice?"

Michael: "Why not ask Conner?"

Kira: "Conner as a teacher, are you sure about that?"

Michael: "Good point."

Kira: "Look if you don't want to, it's okay, I know that you don't like anyone driving your car and I don't want to force you or anything."

I saw him get something out of his pocket and it was his car keys and he said to me.

Michael: "Sure, I don't mind teaching you."

Kira: "You serious? You usually don't let anyone drive your car?"

Michael: "Yeah, but you're the exception, just don't let Ethan and Conner, all right?"

It warmed my heart that he was willing to let me drive his car and teach me as well then I felt something moving around in my stomach, like a bunch of butterflies, but I decided to ignore this feeling for now.

Kira: "All right."

Michael: "Oh, by the way, getting a license isn't only about how you drive, but we'll talk about it later when we do your first driving lesson, right now let's just focus on Trent."

Kira: "Agreed."

We went inside his car and we were making our way to Dr. O's home then we arrived and we got out of the car and went to meet up with the others, so we can prepare to go meet up with Trent.

Tommy's point of view:

Conner, Ethan, Kira, and I made it to the warehouse where Trent was waiting for us, in our Ranger forms but Micheal still couldn't make it since Hayley wanted to test something in his suit and fix whatever issue he was facing.

Trent: "Hey, over here."

We all got out of our cycle and I got out from the one Conner was. We walked toward Trent who was doing the same and I told him.

Tommy: "Hope you don't mind. I tagged along just in case."

Trent: "Dr. Oliver, You're okay."

Tommy: More or less."

Ethan: "I hate to get right to the point, but I don't see any Zords around here."

Trent: "I thought we'd start with the peace offering I promised first."

He went and removed the sheet to show the vehicle in front of us.

Tommy: "Whoa!"

Ethan: "Sweet!"

Trent: "Yeah, I figured you guys could use the help against Mesogog. Who wants to try it out?"

Ethan: "Make way."

I grabbed him by the shoulder before he went to the vehicle and told him.

Tommy: "Sorry, Ethan, I think it's better if I try it first."

Ethan: "Aw, man."

I went to check the vehicle and told Trent.

Tommy: "Nice."

I then hopped on it and was checking everything on it.

Tommy: Good work. Twelve-stroke engine?"

Trent: "Yeah, it sure is."

Tommy: "They don't make twelve-stroke engines, Trent."

He then turned to face me and said.

Trent: "And Mesogog doesn't make monsters that turn people nice, either."

Conner&Ethan&Kira: "No!"

He then kicked the vehicle which caused it to go haywire and I yelled.

Tommy: "It's a trap! Whoa!"

The vehicle started driving forward and almost hit the others, but they were able to dodge it while I was trying to gain control of it.

Tommy: "How do you control this thing?"

I saw that I was about to hit the car in front of me.

Tommy: "Not good! Think, Tommy!"

I then summoned my Brachio Staff and yelled

Tommy: "Brachio Staff!"

I shoved it into the vehicle and was able to turn it just in time before hitting the car and I sighed due to how close it was. As soon as I relaxed, I saw Trent who was morphed into the White Ranger show up with his vehicle then land in front of me and said.

Trent: "Oh yeah."

Tommy: "Time to go to work!"

Trent: "Fire!"

He started firing at me while I was trying to avoid it by driving away from the blasts.

Tommy: "Better run!"

I was now firing at Trent and was able to get a few at him then he turned his vehicle and yelled.

Trent: "Laser fire, full power!"

The blast caused an explosion behind us, but I was barely to escape it, and now I was trying to escape from Trent until I could find a way to stop him.

Ethan's point of view:

Conner, Kira, and I were on our cycle firing the Mesogog's goons and I yelled.

Ethan: "Outta my way, spike!"

I turned my cycle then Kira showed up and fired at them and yelled.

Kira: "Light my fire!"

Ethan: "Yeah baby, back for more!"

???: "Fire!"

The monster fired at Kira and me and it caused us great pain I couldn't focus until it was too late and I hit the car in front of me and it flew me away and hit the ground. I saw Conner try to attack the monster using his cycle, but it fired its blast at him, making him fall off the cycle. Kira and I were making our way to Conner and asked him.

Ethan: "Conner."

Kira: "Are you okay?"

Conner: "Yeah!"

???: "Is that all you got?"

He got back up and the three of us yelled.

The three of us: "Super Dino Mode!"

We transformed into our Super Dino Modes and the monster seemed surprised and asked

???: "Super what?"

We charged at the monster and the others and prepared to attack them.

???: "Attack!"

Conner was able to kick the monster away from us while I was dealing with the other monsters then I threw one into the fence in front of me and uppercut the other one. I put my arms to use my spikes to hurt the other monsters behind me.

Ethan: "You'll flip for this!"

I was able to hurt them and then grabbed them and caused them to flip along with me, but I was able to land while they couldn't. The three of us were dealing with the monsters and we were able to take them down and Mesogog's latest monster said.

???: "Your bikes are history! We're through here! Bye!"

As soon as he said that we saw Dr. O show up with his vehicle and shoot down the monster.

Conner: "Go, Dr. O!"

He parked next to us and got off and said.

Dr. Oliver: "Talk about a wild ride!"

Kira: "Glad you're okay!"

Dr. Oliver: "Thanks!"

???: "Later days!"

The monster then disappeared through the portal and we saw the White Ranger show up with his ride and say.

Trent: "I see my friends have been keeping you busy."

He got out of his vehicle and say.

Trent: "Someone's been careless with their toys."

Dr. Oliver: "You're making a mistake, Trent. Don't trust Mesogog."

Trent: "Who says I do? I got what I wanted. Goodbye, Rangers."

Ethan: "What about our Zords?"

Trent: "Say goodbye to them, too."

He got back to his vehicle and started laughing while Dr. O told him.

Dr. Oliver: "Trent, don't do this!"

Trent: "I'm outta here!"

He drove away from us while we all decided to go back to the lab and see our next course of action.

Kira's point of view:

We were back in the lab after we couldn't get the Zords back and we were trying to figure out what to do next, but I noticed Michael looking kind of pissed off and Conner then said.

Conner: "Can we go over this again? Trent made a deal with Mesogog, pretending to let insectollite turn him back into himself as a way of tricking us into taking the ATV."

Kira: "I can't believe he made a deal with Mesogog. That is a new low."

Ethan: "And risky. Trent was supposed to beat us. Mesogog's not gonna be happy."

Dr. Oliver: "Lighting the candle at both ends. The White Ranger's bound to get burned."

Hayley: "And I know how to get the fire going. The ray used by insectolillite destroyed your energy shields. I bet if you get that creep to aim his energy buster at the Zords."

Kira: "We could break through Trent's shield around them."

Ethan: "Okay, small problem. How's Trent gonna feel about all this?"

Hayley: "Every Trap needs its bait."

I realized what she meant and I was gonna be the bait to get Trent and that monster to show up. Michael was still silent and it was worrying me, but then we all planned on what we were gonna do next and proceeded with the plan.

Michael's point of view:

The others left to do the plan and I wasn't on abroad on this, but my mind was in thought since the tests Hayley did on me didn't work, one bit and it pissed me off beyond belief, how am I supposed to protect them when I'm stuck here. Even Hayley is more useful than I was and she turned to look at me and said.

Hayley: "Michael, if you're still mad about the tests, don't be. We will find a way."

Michael: "I'm not mad about that, you tried your best, Hayley, I'm freaking pissed off that I am not doing anything while everyone is risking themselves over this traitor!"

Hayley: "I'm just as mad as you are, but if we want the Zords back, we need to use a bait and Kira is our best chance."

Michael: "What if she gets hurt, Hayley? If Trent does anything to her and the others, not even god will stop me from what I will do to him, I promise you that!"

Hayley: "Michael, calm down, we'll find a way to fix it, believe me."

Michael: "You know what, Hayley, I got an idea, but you're not gonna like it."

Hayley: "I'm listening?"

I told her what are going to do, but it is a fifty-fifty chance and I may actually die because of it, but if it means getting back in the action and protecting those I care about then I will do it a million times over just for them.

Kira's point of view:

We made it to where Trent is supposed to be in our Ranger forms and yelled.

Kira: "Trent! Where are you?"

Conner: "We gotta talk bro!"

Ethan: "Trent!

Dr. Oliver: "You made a deal with Mesogog! Now it's time you made one with us."

Trent then showed up and used his super speed to attack us and now he was fighting with Conner and now they had each other where they wanted and Trent said.

Trent: "You wanted to see me?"

Conner: "We wanted to make a little deal of our own.

Trent: "I don't make deals with posers."

Conner: "Take that back!"

They let go of each other and continued to fight till Trent slipped away from Conner and said while we all went next to Conner.

Trent: "You just won't learn, will you?"

Conner: "Learn what?"

Trent: "The White Ranger always wins."

He was about to escape till suddenly blasts were fired at him which caused him to fall to the ground and Ethan asked.

Ethan: "Did any of you guys shoot him, because I know it wasn't me."

Conner: "Me neither."

Dr. Oliver: "I think I have a good idea of who it was."

I saw Trent was looking behind us then he said in a malice tone.

Trent: "You."

We turned around and saw that it was Michael in his Ranger form who shot him and he said.

Michael: "Missed me?"

Kira: "Michael!"

He then jumped and landed next to us and Dr. O asked him

Dr. Oliver: "The tests worked?"

Michael: "More or less, Dr. O, but we'll have time to talk about that later, Hayley told me to tell you, guys, that the monster is on the other side of the Warehouse, go catch it while I deal with this punk."

Dr. Oliver&Conner&Ethan: "Right."

They all went to go after the monster while I stood there then I told Michael.

Kira: "Don't hurt me that much, Michael, I know there's good in him."

Michael: "No promises."

I only hoped for the best and went after the others to help them get the monster so we can get our Zords back.

Michael's point of view:

I saw Kira leave and I wanted to honor her words, but Trent is becoming too much of a threat, but I'll try to restrain him so that we can find a way to save him. I saw him getting back up and he said.

Trent: "So, you came back to the action, no matter, I told your friends. The White Ranger always wins."

Michael: "Want to put that theory to the test?"

I saw that he was summoning his laser arrows and preparing them to fire at me then he said.

Trent: "This should deal with you."

Michael: "Bring it on!"

Trent: "Fire!"

He fired the arrows at me, while I was just walking towards him and absorbing the energy of the arrows when it hits me and Trent seemed surprised.

Trent: "What?"

Michael: "Sorry Trent, but those arrows don't work on me anymore."

Trent: "Well consider me impressed, maybe you're the one who can give me a real challenge."

He summoned his sword then I summoned one of my Mammoth blades on my right hand, but I flip the position of the blade to be behind instead of in front. We charged at each other and tried to slash each other, but he dodged my attack while I dodged his then he tried to kick, but I used my left arm to block it, pushing me back. I saw him about to slash me again, but I evaded to the left and slashed his back and the attack pushed him a bit then he regained his composure and said.

Trent: "You weren't like this, the last time we fought."

Michael: "You're not the only one with surprises."

He charged after me and tried to slash me, but it turned out to be a trick then he switched his sword to his other hand and was able to slash me which caused me to get to the ground and let go of my blade and he said.

Trent: "How do you like that, Grey Ranger?"

I was trying to figure something out then I saw he was about to slash me again, but I was able to grab his arm then I stood back up and told him.

Michael: "Meh, how about you check this out instead."

I used the energy I absorbed from his laser arrows and punched him away from the warehouse and to the streets then I went to grab my blade and was approaching him then I saw that he was on the ground and I told him.

Michael: "What's the matter, too weak to get up?"

He grabbed his sword and got back up and told me.

Trent: "Not at all."

Then he used his super speed to get the upper hand and slash me multiple times then he kicked me in the chest which pushed me away from him. I was trying to keep up with his speed, but he was too fast then I got the idea to use the remaining energy left when I absorbed the energy from his arrows and punched the ground, creating a shockwave that pushed him away then I saw him fall to the ground and drop his sword.

Michael: "What will you do now, punk!"

I saw him getting back up and he told me.

Trent: "I don't need any weapons to put you down."

Michael: "Bring it on!"

I put my Mammoth Blade away and prepared to use my fist and the teachings of Dr. O to put him down. We charged at each other, trying to get the first hit on the other then Trent tried to punch me with his right hand, but I blocked it with both my arms then he kicked me on my arms, causing me to break the lock I had, he then landed a punch on me with his left hand then I grabbed his arm and punched him with my free hand. I saw that I had an opportunity to kick him, so I did a jump-flip kick to push him away then I punched him in the chest with my right hand then I was about to finish it with my left-handed punch, but he grabbed it in the nick of time and we were now in a lock and he told me.

Trent: "You got stronger, I can admit that, but I honestly don't have time for games."

Michael: "What?"

We then let go of the lock we had on each other and he went to grab his sword then I brought out my Thundermax Blazer and aimed it at him and he said.

Trent: "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Michael: "Try me."

I saw him summon his laser arrows and I yelled at him.

Michael: "You moron! We already established that your arrows don't work on me!"

Trent: "I'm not aiming at you."

I tried to understand and looked around and saw a mother with her little boy in the area and that he was aiming at them.

'Crud.'

Michael: "Don't do this."

Trent: "Oh, but I will. You have two choices, either you can finish me right here and now or save those pitiful humans, you decide, hero."

'Crud, crud, crud'

I didn't know what to do, it doesn't matter if I save them, they'll just blame me for their problems like everyone else, I'm gonna get Trent. I was about to fire my blaster at him when I saw him fire his arrows at the mother and her boy, so I threw my blaster away and let him teleport away while I charged after the family and shielded them from the arrows which were more powerful than before then I asked them.

Michael: "Are you okay?"

Mother: "Yes, we were just trying to run away, but we saw that bad guy was aiming at us and we were scared, thank you."

Michael: "Don't mention it, lady."

I looked down and saw the boy was looking and I didn't know if he was scared of me or in awe then I asked him.

Michael: "You okay, buddy?"

He was silent then he yelled.

Boy: "That was awesome! The way, you were"

I kneeled down to his level and told him.

Michael: "Not really. It's really scary and it can hurt a lot."

Boy: "Then why do you do it."

I saw that he was really curious and even though I don't know why I did it, I wasn't just gonna let them get killed in my watch then I told him.

Michael: "I don't know, kid, but what I can say is that it is the right thing to do, being the strong guy means protecting those who can't protect themselves and I know that's what you would do for your mother, right?"

Boy: "I would do anything for my Mama!"

Michael: "That's the spirit, now you and your mother go home and make sure you listen to what your mother says, alright?"

Boy: "Okay!"

Michael: "Good kid."

I stood back up and saw them both leave and saw the kid look at me and wave back at me then say to me.

Boy: "Bye, mister!"

I waved back at him and had a slight smile under the mask, at first I wasn't sure about all this helping humanity cliché, but now I know for a fact that it is worth it and it felt kind of nice to be appreciated, but I couldn't believe that Trent would use innocent for people to get his way. Suddenly I felt my pain course through my body for a short time and I fell to the ground then I saw the others approach me with the monster they captured and Kira asked me.

Kira: "You okay?"

Michael: "Yeah, just a little bit tired, that's all."

Conner: "Where is he?"

Michael: "Gone."

Dr. Oliver: "You did your best, Michael, go back to the lab and let Hayley check for injuries."

Michael: "Right. I think he went back to the Zords, if you leave now, you can catch up with him."

Ethan: "So what are waiting for, let's go for it!"

The four of them: "Right!"

They then left the area and went to get ready to catch up with Trent and get the Zords back while I went to the alleyway then demorphed to my human form and started making my way back to the lab

Conner's point of view:

We were riding with our raptor riders while Dr. O was in his ATV with the monster with him, so we could get our Zords back from Trent while Michael went back to the lab, so Hayley could check on his injuries.

Conner: "Come on. Faster boy, faster."

Kira: "Hold on Zords!"

Ethan: "We'll never make it!"

Dr. Oliver: "We have to."

We made it to where the Zords are supposedly held and the monster yelled.

???: "Aah! Let me go!"

Dr. O got out of the ATV and told the monster.

Dr. Oliver: "This is your cue, insectollite."

He grabbed the monster out of the ATV and told him.

Dr. Oliver: "Go on? Do it."

It was about to free our Zords until it was attacked.

Dr. Oliver: "Huh?"

We all saw that it was Trent who attacked the monster and said.

Trent: "You're too late!"

Dr. Oliver: "Oh man."

Trent: "See ya!"

He fired at the Zords and it seemed like they were destroyed and I yelled to the others.

Conner: "Come on!"

We got off our Raptors and went to look for the Zords and saw nothing in the smoke.

Kira: "Oh, no!"

Dr. Oliver: "It can't be!"

We heard roars and saw the Zords emerge from the smoke and Ethan yelled.

Ethan: "No. Check it out!"

Conner: "They survived!"

Suddenly we felt the ground shaking and were looking for the source.

Ethan: "Look."

We saw that it was Trent in the Dino Stegazord and we saw that he replaced his arms with our Zords.

Conner: "Our Zords, they switched teams."

Dr. Oliver: "It's another trick."

Trent: "I thought they'd make a nice addition to my collection."

Kira: "No way!"

Ethan: "That's crazy!"

Trent: "The starfish device was just to reprogram them to obey me."

Dr. Oliver: "You're not gonna get away with this! Brachio!"

Dr. O summoned the Brachio Zord and got our Zords and the three of us went inside our respective Zord and then formed the Thundersaurus Megazord.

Conner: "Let's make him pay!"

Trent: "You can't afford it!"

He used the Cephalazord to repeatedly punch us then he said.

Trent: "Dimetro Zord, saw blade!"

He used the Dimetrozord's blade to slash us twice and made us fall to the ground.

Kira: "With our Zords, he's too powerful!"

Trent: "Now you're beginning to get it. Why don't you just surrender the rest of your Zords to me?"

Conner: "If you think we'd do that, You're crazier than I thought."

Trent: "Then I'll take them."

We saw that he was about to slash us and I was stunned.

Kira: "No!"

Ethan: "Don't do it!"

He was about attack us, but he was attacked by the monster.

Trent: "Huh?"

???: "I'm back!"

Trent: "Out of my way, insect! Drago Winger, Strike Mode!"

He fired at the monster which yelled.

???: "Nooo, my exoskeleton!"

It fell to the ground and then exploded and we were shocked. We saw Trent start to disappear then he said.

Trent: "Another day, Rangers!"

We were able to get back up, but he fully disappeared and we decided to regroup back in the lab.

Micheal's point of view:

The team regrouped back in the lab with Hayley and me and surprisingly when Hayley was checking for any injuries, it was nothing major, just the short pain I felt earlier then I noticed how tired the team was and Kira said in a tired voice.

Kira: "Trent has got some nerve."

Ethan: "Why can't he just give up?"

Hayley: "Good thing, I never give up. Your bikes are fixed."

Conner: "Hayley, you're the best."

Hayley: "Just don't do it again, okay? And as an added bonus, I reprogrammed the ATV. It should come in handy."

Dr. Oliver: "We're gonna need all the help we can get. If Trent and Mesogog team up for good, we're gonna have a real battle on our hands."

Michael: "At least now I'm back in the fight."

Ethan: "Hayley, you never did explain, how were you able to fix Michael's problem?"

Hayley: "Why don't you ask him?"

Michael: "Do I have to?"

Hayley: "You owe me, you reckless little."

Michael: "Fine, fine. Basically, I had this crazy idea, but it was a huge risk, but yours truly was worried, so like the stubborn prick that I am convinced her. We strapped some wires on me while I was morphed and she was electrocuting me, but for whatever reason, it seemed to fix whatever issue I had, and it turned out that it was the suit that was the problem, not my actual powers, but I still need to work on improving the use of my powers, but now they won't directly transfer to my heart like what the suit was doing before."

I finished explaining what happened to them, but I noticed that they were passed out from exhaustion then I looked at Hayley and Dr. O and he said.

Dr. Oliver: "Let them rest a bit then wake them up so that they can go home."

Michael: "All right. I just wanted to ask, are we still gonna continue our training."

Dr. Oliver: "You bet."

Michael: "Sweet."

I went to sit somewhere in the lab until it was time to wake up the others and leave then I saw Kira sleeping and thought about how cute she looked and how kind and brave she was, Trent is lucky to have a girl like her that cares for him, but even if she doesn't like me that way, I would still do anything for her and never hurt her then I started reminiscing on all the times she and I bonded together over our course as Dino Rangers and as music lovers then I started asking myself why was I thinking of about that then that's when I realized.

'I love Kira.'

And that's a wrap everyone, thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it and like I always say, take care of yourselves, have an amazing day, and peace out. If you have any questions, feel free to comment here and I'll try to answer as soon as possible.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2K 75 7
In which, Azula is sent to prison. Where she meets another broken heart. Their broken pieces fit together like a puzzle piece -- Azula x Male Oc Tak...
644K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
16.3K 496 9
𒊹︎𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊�...