Rise of a Ranger Power Ranger...

By Everything_Guy456

Michael Cruger was just your average Reefside student who loved writing music and playing until his life tur... More

Introduction to Micheal
Day of the Dino Part 1
Day of the Dino Part 2
Wave Goodbye
Back in Black
Diva in Distress
Micheal's New Bio
Game On
Golden Boy
Frank Cruger's Bio
Flashback
Beneath the Surface
Ocean Alert
White Thunder Part 2
White Thunder Part 3
Rangers Hang Out
Truth and Consequences
Leader of the Whack
Burning at Both Ends
The Missing Bone
The End and The Future.

White Thunder Part 1

759 23 17
By Everything_Guy456

Michael's point of view:

It was six am in the freaking morning and I'd been here for a while doing this crud with the Old Man it had been going on for the past week now because he says it will help me improve my skills and capabilities as a Ranger and now I was in fighting stance while the Old Man was just being in the defensive.

Michael: "You sure you wanna stay like that?"

Old Man: "Even in my old age, Michael, I'm still more than able to fight if that's what you're worried about."

I scuffed at the idea and said.

Michael: "Me, worried, ha! You wish."

I began looking around my surroundings to see what I can use to my advantage, but there was nothing to use, so I had to just resort to my fists. I charged at him with nothing, but raw strength and he was dodging them with ease it was pissing me off, so tried to kick him using my right leg, but he moved out of the way and this was just annoying me even more.

Michael: "Why can't I land a single hit on you!"

Old Man: "And like I always tell you, Michael, you just have to be patient. Now try to land a hit on me."

That line aggravated me to the core so I charged at the Old Man and prepared to punch him with all I had, but what I didn't realize was that I was caught right into his trap and he did a jump kick on me which caused me to fall to the ground and I said.

'Why do I always keep falling for that.'

Then he reached his hand to me and said.

Old Man: "Need a hand?"

I reluctantly took his hand then he told me.

Old Man: "Why don't we stop, for now, come sit with me."

I followed him to the wooden branch we were gonna sit in and now we're sitting on the branch and I asked him.

Michael: "Look, Old Man, we've been doing this for the past week, but to be frank with you, I'm not seeing any progress whatsoever."

Old Man: "You're doing good, Michael. You may not see it, but I know you are getting better."

Michael: "Yeah, sure I am, we didn't even turn into Rangers to fight each other and I still lost!"

Old Man: "You will be able to be better, it just needs time."

Michael: "Time? I don't think you remember, Old Man, but I wasn't supposed to be a Ranger. Just an unfortunate accident."

Old Man: "If you didn't want to be a Ranger then why did you stick around?"

Michael: "Fair trade, Harley saved my life from the gem and I help her with Ranger duties, I owe her, but I'm not like you guys. I was always just looking out for myself and was the strong one, the one with all the power until I saw those freaks and how easily they were able to beat me even with my Ranger powers, I was still not good enough. So if you wanna find a replacement or something, just get it over already."

Old Man: "Look, Michael, I don't know whether you're going to take this to heart or not, but I wasn't always as skillful as I am now, I had to learn through hard work, trial and error, and from my friends."

Michael: "Friends?"

Old Man: "You can't do everything alone, sometimes you just need the right people to help you."

Michael: "You and the power of friendship."

Old Man: "My point, Michael, is that through hard work, determination and practice. You will be able to accomplish anything that you set your mind to."

Michael: "You're old fashioned, Old Man"

Old Man: "Touche, Let's just end our training session for today, I have some things to take care of. Same time tomorrow?"

Michael: "Yeah, sure."

Old Man: "See you later, Michael."

We went our separate ways and he went back to his home while I went to my car and drove back home and get some sleep.

Hayley's point of view:

I was in the Cyberspace when I heard a noise in the place and I grabbed the jar out of fear then I noticed it and put it back on the table and was looking around for something I can use to defend myself, so I took the microphone stand and was approaching the source of the noise and when I turned to face it I saw that it was Trent.

Hayley: "Hi-Yah!"

Trent: "Aah! Hayley! You're here. Why?"

Hayley: "You've seen that sign outside. The one that says Hayley's Cyberspace?"

Trent: "Right. Sorry."

I turned my head to see a drawing next to him and it looked amazing.

Hayley: "Wow. This is. You did this?"

Trent: "Yeah"

I flipped the page to see that there was another drawing that was as detailed as the one before.

Hayley: "This is really good."

Trent: "Thanks."

I stopped flipping the pages, went to the bar table, and asked him.

Hayley: So. Here's the only question I have."

He stood up from where he was and said.

Trent: "What am I doing here at seven in the morning instead of at home?

Hayley: "That would be the one.

He was taking the chairs that were on the table and putting them on the ground and said.

Trent: "I came here to draw. My Dad's not exactly supportive of my artistic endeavors."

Hayley: "How do you know?"

Trent: "Well, I think his exact words were, Trent, I am now way supportive of your artistic endeavors."

Hayley: "I see."

Trent: "And he doesn't think it'll get me anywhere."

Hayley: "He'll come around."

Trent: "My Dad's a great guy. But there are some things he won't budge on. This is one of them."

Tommy's point of view:

I was in the lab studying the fossil in front of me.

Tommy: "Interesting."

Then I heard the computer beeping and I saw a figure on the computer screen.

Tommy: "Who's that?"

I turned on the Inferred on the screen to see the area more clearly until I noticed.

Tommy: "Petrified Forest? What could be going on out there?"

After seeing that, I decided to drop what I was doing and went to investigate the area myself.

Kira's point of view:

I was going to the park to practice my song with my guitar when I saw a familiar face sitting under the tree, so I approached him quietly and saw that he was staring at the sky then I decided to say.

Kira: "So that's where you're always hiding too?"

Michael: "Not always, just for today. What are you doing here?"

Kira: "Michael, I'm holding my guitar, can't you see?"

Michael: "Well, you did show up out of nowhere, how am I supposed to notice it."

Kira: "I'll give you that."

Michael: "There's a bench right over there, why don't you just sit over there."

Kira: "Well, why don't you join me? You could help me with my new song."

Michael: "I'm good."

Kira: "Suit yourself, Mikey."

I had to make sure to get the last laugh against Mr. Douchebag over here then I started going towards the empty bench to practice my new song, but I heard him say.

Michael: "What did I say about calling me that!"

I had a smirk on my face and now I was sitting on the bench and putting my guitar on the side while I got my notebook and started thinking of ideas for my new song until I heard someone next to me and I only said.

Kira: "Didn't take you long to change your mind."

Michael: "Free will, Woman."

Kira: "Aww, so you do have a soft side."

Michael: "Shut up."

I giggled at his reaction which was hilarious then he asked me.

Michael: "So, what are you planning to write for your next song."

Kira: "Right now, I got no idea."

Michael: "You have no idea?"

Kira: "Dude, I just said that."

Michael: "Do you at least know what you want it to be about?"

Kira: "Something somber yet hopefully and optimistic."

Michael: "A happy song?"

Kira: "Yeah."

Michael: "Well, good luck with that, I'm not that good with Happy songs."

Kira: "Come on, you should at least have some ideas I can use."

Michael: "Hmmm, what about the stupidity of waiting around the park."

Kira: "Wait wait, say that again."

Michael: "Stupidity?"

Kira: "No you dingus, the other thing."

Michael: "Waiting?"

Kira: Bingo, that's it."

Michael: "Oh great, what's the next disaster you're gonna write."

Kira: "Shut up, you know you like my songs."

Michael: "Won't confirm nor deny."

I started writing notes in my notebook based on the idea of waiting or being patient and what ideas could relate to it then I stopped writing my notes and put the notebook in my bag then he said to me.

Michael: "Can I borrow your guitar for a minute."

Kira: "Oh, sure."

I gave him my guitar and then I asked him.

Kira: "Are you sure you can play?"

All he did was smirk at me then started playing the beginning instrumental of Come as you are by Nirvana then sang in a really good singing voice that honestly kind of surprised me.

Michael: "Come as you are, as you were. As I want you to be. As a friend, as a friend. As an old enemy. Take your time, hurry up. Choice is yours, don't be late. Take a rest as a friend. As an old. Memoria, memoria. Memoria, memoria."

Kira: "Well, that's a surprise."

Michael: "Can I play she said."

Kira: "Touche, Michael."

Michael: "Here you go, your highness."

He gave me back my guitar and I put it on the side and I asked him.

Kira: "When did you start playing?"

Michael: "Ever since I was a kid, nine years old, it was one of the few gifts I got from my parents, so I made sure I practiced a lot especially to the songs I liked, but the only problem is that I suck at writing music."

'I wanted to ask him about his parents, but I don't want to pry that much on him especially since he's changing into a somewhat decent person now, still, a long way to go, so I'll just wait till he's ready to talk about his parents.'

Kira: "Well. That honestly explains a lot. You wanna know how to write don't you."

Michael: "They don't call you the observant one for nothing."

Kira: "Won't confirm nor deny it"

Michael: "Touche."

Kira: "Michael, if you wanted help, you could have just asked?"

Michael: "Yeah, I'm not good at that, world's greatest douchebag. Remember?"

Kira: "Sort of. You're just a stubborn softie now."

Michael: "Sure I am."

Kira: "If you didn't change, then why are you being causal with me right now?"

He let out a long sigh and then said to me.

Michael: "Because you're the only person I tolerate the most in this team."

Kira: "Even if you're a douchebag, you're still better than some people I know."

Michael: "Well, this Ranger thing is kind of rubbing off on me. Last thing?"

Kira: "I'm all ears."

Michael: "Don't tell anyone about me playing guitar."

Kira: "It's our little secret."

I gave him a smile to assure him that I wouldn't tell anyone and saw in his eyes that he looked relieved then our bracelets were beeping, so I answered mine and asked.

Kira: "What is it, Dr. O?"

Dr. Oliver: "I need you to meet up at my location in the forest."

Michael: "On our way, Old Man."

We turned off the call and I told Michael.

Kira: "Do you always have to call Dr. O, Old Man?"

Michael: "Princess, just get in the car already."

Kira: "And there's the douchebag everybody loves."

Michael: "Thanks for the compliment. Now let's go."

I took my things from where we were sitting then went to his car and he was driving us to the location Dr. O told us about.

Tommy's point of view:

I was scanning the area using my meter to find out if there was a Dino Gem present then I heard Ethan tell me.

Ethan: "We came as soon as we could, Dr.O. What'd you find?"

Tommy: "Some sort of storage unit. The energy readings are so intense, this meter can't register them."

Conner: "What kind of energy?"

I turned to look at the four of them and told them.

Tommy: "The same kind that's in your Morphers."

Kira: "You're saying there's a Dino Gem in here?"

Tommy: "Not anymore, but there was."

Kira: "I thought you had all kinds of things that would pick up if there was a gem out here."

Tommy: "Someone must've hidden it. When the cloaking device deactivated the readings went off the scale.

Conner: "So, is this good news or bad news?"

Tommy: "Guess that depends on who's got the gem."

Michael: "Oh terrific."

We all then decided to go back to the lab to investigate this matter further before things could get out of hand.

Trent's point of view:

I was returning home to my Dad's office so I could talk to him then I saw him sitting on his chair then he said to me.

Dad: "Did you have a good day at school?"

Trent: "It was all right."

Dad: "I trust you've had time to think about our earlier conversation."

Trent: "Is that what it was?"

Dad: "I assume you're referring to the fact that you weren't, um, happy with the outcome."

Trent: "Just not crazy about you telling me not to draw anymore."

Dad: "Trent, when your parents disappeared, you and I agreed that I would act as your father, and fathers are sometimes forced to make decisions for their children that the children don't care for."

Trent: "Dad, I get that."

I saw that he was looking a bit unwell so I asked him

Trent: "Dad? Are you all right?"

Dad: "Yes. I'm fine."

He placed the book that he was reading on the table and said to me.

Dad: "As I was saying, I can only raise you the way I know how, the way I see fit. No, all I expect from you, son, is that you abide by my rules, okay?"

Trent: "That's fine."

Dad: "Now go. I have work to finish."

Trent: "Yeah, me too."

I left his office, but I hid next to the wall and saw my dad standing up from his seat then a weird green portal emerge and he put his hand on it and then disappeared along with the portal. I left the area then came back after some time to see if Dad returned and I said.

Trent: "Hello? What are you up to, Dad? What's going on around here?"

Suddenly the same portal that took Dad emerged and I decided to put my hand on it then I was transported into some weird lab.

Trent: "What is this place?"

I started looking around my surroundings to see all the equipment and chemicals all over the place then I see a white glowing object on a table alone.

Trent: "Whoa."

I started to approach it and I feel some kind of bond to it as I got closer to it.

Trent: "Huh?"

As I finally got near the source of this energy, the bracelet jumped into my already twitching hand and a weird white-colored shaped object shows up in its place then I see a bunch of visions of a White Ranger then I got pushed back and fell to the ground. I was able to get out of that place and arrive next to a lake, but something was happening to my body that was causing me to groan in pain then everything turned black.

Kira's point of view:

We were in the lab waiting for any news on the Dino Gem until Hayley said to us.

Hayley: "Uh, Tommy, I think we may have something."

Then he went next to her and we soon followed and saw on the screen, Mesogog's new monster.

Dr. Oliver: "Unbelievable."

Michael: "You can say that again."

Ethan: "Guess we got here just in time.

Kira: "Any particular reason for that guy?

Dr. Oliver: "It's hard to tell. It seems like he's actually looking for something."

Conner: "Well, it's not going to like what it finds. Come on, guys."

Kira: "Let's do it."

We jumped from the stairs and before we could prepare to morph into our Rangers forms, Hayley said.

Hayley: "Not you, Michael, I need you here in the lab. I need to check something with your Ranger Powers."

Michael: "Really Lady, now you choose to say that!"

Dr. Oliver: "Michael, it's fine."

Ethan: "Yeah, dude, we can take care of that freak."

Conner: "And besides, it gives me some time to shine."

I heard him growl at our comments then he was able to calm down and said to us.

Michael: "Just don't killed, you three morons."

Then I told him.

Kira: "We got this."

After that conversation was over, Conner said.

Conner: "Ready!"

Kira&Ethan: "Ready!"

The three of us: "Dino Thunder, Power Up!"

We transformed into our Ranger forms and went to fight with Mesogog's creation and stop it from finding whatever it was looking for.

Monster: "Where are you?"

We approached the monster and Conner yelled at it.

Conner: "Hey! Over here! Is there something we can help you with?"

Monster: "Red, Blue, Yellow. No. I'm looking for something in basic white."

I turned to face Conner and asked him.

Kira: "Do you have any clue what he's talking about?"

Conner: "None."

We got into our fighting stances and the monster yelled while firing an attack at us.

Monster: "Fire!"

The three of us did a backflip to evade the attack and when we were about to attack, we noticed something running toward the monster.

Conner: "Huh."

Monster: "What's going on!"

The monster was being attacked by an unknown enemy and we had no idea what it is.

Conner: "What's that?"

Kira: "I don't know!"

The monster was then destroyed and the unknown enemy ran away, but we were shocked by how easy it was able to defeat the monster. Conner reached out to his Morpher and contacted Dr. O.

Conner: "You guys saw that, right?"

Dr. Oliver: "Yeah. We're still trying to figure out what it was."

Conner: "We'll try and follow it. Come on!"

We went to look for the thing that destroyed Mesogog's monster.

Michael's point of view:

My three imbeciles were busy trying to get this new enemy or whatever while I was in my Ranger Form except without my helmet while Harley was checking whatever she said about my Ranger ability.

Michael: "So, what are exactly looking for?"

Harley: "I'm trying to figure out if there's something wrong with you or your suit."

Michael: "As you can see, I'm fine."

Harley: "Is it wrong for me to make sure? I just don't want anything to happen with you, that's all."

Michael: "What are you talking about?"

Then she whispered to me.

Harley: "I made sure not to tell the others but after the fight with Golden Rod, I noticed that your heart rate was skyrocketing and it only happened when you absorbed huge amounts of energy during that fight."

I was confused by all that niceness and information so I said to her.

Michael: "Huh?"

Then she started talking in a normal tone and said.

Harley: "I'm trying to solve the issue and not risk you getting killed over that stubborn head of yours."

Michael: "Oh, Makes sense, but I'm not stubborn."

Harley: "Yes you are."

Michael: "Screw you, Harley."

Harley: "Kids these days I swear to god."

I kept my mouth shut on her comment and let her do her scanning thing on me, but I noticed that the Old Man was having a smile on his face and I said.

Michael: "What are you laughing at?"

Old Man: "It's nothing."

Michael: "Yeah sure."

Now we wait for the three super heroes to come back when they are able to get that unknown enemy.

Ethan's point of view:

We were following Conner's lead until he told us.

Conner: "It should be around here somewhere."

Ethan: "I don't see anything."

???: "Look harder."

We turned to where the voice came from and Kira said in a surprised tone.

Kira: "Whoa!"

Conner: "Whoa!"

We all saw a White Ranger in front of us with a red visor in his helmet giving him a menacing look to him and Kira said.

Kira: "Who is it?"

Ethan: "And how come he gets the phat helmet?"

Conner: "This guy a friend of yours, Dr. O?"

Dr. O: "Never saw him before."

Conner: "Okay."

Conner was getting closer to him u till he said.

???: "Don't come any closer. You'll force me to do something I don't want to do."

Conner: "What do you mean by that?"

???: "Let me show you."

He was getting his sword out of its holder and said.

???: "White Drago Sword!"

He did something with it and it summoned yellow-looking arrows next to him.

???: "Laser Arrows!"

They were aiming at us and we were confused by this.

???: "Fire!"

The arrows then fired at us and we were trying to block them, but they were too strong for us.

Kira: "Stop!"

Then we were pushed back and fell to the ground and Conner said to him.

Conner: "Was that really necessary?"

???: "That was just a warning."

He then disappeared while we were confused about why a fellow Ranger would attack us then we decided to go back to Dr. O's lab.

Conner's point of view:

We were back with Dr. O and the others in the lab trying to find out more about this new Ranger.

Dr. Oliver: "Nothing yet."

Hayley: "Nothing. I can't get any sort of reading on his genetic makeup. It's like the Ranger Powers bonded with his own DNA and it's all jumbled into one."

We were now approaching them and said to them.

Ethan: "Hey."

Kira: "How's it going?"

We heard the computer beeping and looked at the screen to see the White Ranger show up again.

Conner: "Oh, great he's back."

Kira: "And looking for more trouble, no doubt."

Dr. Oliver: "You guys better get over there and make sure he doesn't go completely medieval on any civilians."

Conner: "Good thinking! Let's go!"

Michael: "Can I go with them this time, Harley, or is there something you wanna say."

Hayley: "I just need to do a few adjustments to your suit then you can go."

Michael: "Fine."

He turned to us and said in his usual douchebag attitude.

Michael: "I ain't gonna say it again. Just kick his butt."

Conner: "You bet that we will."

We went to the location of the White Ranger and I yelled.

Conner: "Hey! Back so soon? Thought you made your point last time!"

???: "I've only just started. You want some more?"

The three of us charged at him, but he only replied.

???: "Fools!"

He charged at us and got Ethan and Kira easily while I was able to block his attack with his sword, but he countered it and threw me to the ground. Kira and Ethan got back up and tried attacking him and I was now getting back up, but he said.

???: "Come on!"

He fired his Laser Arrows at us which made an explosion near us and caused us to be pushed back from the explosion and then fall to the ground.

???: "Weaklings."

We got back up while this psycho was enjoying himself and laughing at us. He charged at us with such speed and made an X cross on each one of us then he jumped away and landed in front of us and said.

???: "That's gotta hurt!"

Then an explosion happened to each of us and it made us fall to the ground, this guy was just too strong.

'And I thought no one could come close to Michael's level.'

I saw him getting back up from his landing position and said.

???: "Too easy."

I was now getting up from the damage I received from this freak and I said.

Conner: "All right. What's the deal? We tried to be nice, just extending a little Ranger love and this is what we get?"

???: "I'm not here to make friends."

Conner: "Then what is it? What do you want?"

I saw Kira and Ethan getting back up while this guy kept saying.

???: "That isn't something you need to know. All that's important right now is that there are too three Rangers too many and I'm here to change that."

Conner: "Go for it!"

All of us charged at him while he charged at us and we wanted to end this fight before anyone gets hurt.

Michael's point of view:

I was in the lab unmorphed since Harley finished her scan, but didn't find a solution to my problem yet and the Old Man left to go help them. Now I was looking at the screen and saw how the new guy slashed the Midget and Ms. Ford then grabbed Jock's punch and slashed him. The other two got back up and went to punch him at the same time, but he used his sword to dodge them and Midget was going to leg kick him. H jumped in order to evade the attack and landed away from them. They charged after him, but unfortunately, he used his sword to strike them all down then laughed at them and said.

???: "That should do it."

Of course, our heroes were stubborn and got back up and Ms. Ford told him."

Ms. Ford: "Think we're just gonna walk away?"

Midget: "Not gonna happen!"

He got his Thundermax Blaster out and fired at the White Ranger who deflected it back to both him and Ms. Ford.

Jock: "No! You guys!:

He went next to them, but Midget was getting furious and yelled while getting back up.

Midget: "All right! Party time's over!"

The Old man finally arrived at the nick of time and yelled at Midget to stop while holding his blaster down then I decided and got up from my seat and told Harley who heard me get up and said to me.

Harley: "Michael, you're not thinking of going now? I didn't even find a fix to your problem."

Michael: "I am, this guy has the entire advantage with both power and speed against them and you know for a fact that my abilities can at least give us the edge!"

Harley: "But we don't want to risk you getting hurt because of it and Tommy's already there to help them!"

Michael: "Hayley! I'm tired of waiting here doing nothing while the only people who ever really gave me a chance are getting hurt! including you. So you can either try to stop me or get out of my way."

She sighed and then told me.

Hayley: "I can't stop you, no matter how much I can try. Just be careful, Michael, all right?"

Michael: "No promises, just let me go help the others before things get out of hand."

Hayley: "Agreed."

I looked at the screen and saw that the Old Man was talking with the White Ranger.

Old Man: "We don't want to hurt you. Just tell us why you're here."

???: "Why am I here? Let me see. To defeat you?"

I had enough and yelled.

Michael: "Dino Thunder, Power Up!"

I transformed into my Ranger form and arrived at the area, Midget and Ms. Ford were about to attack him, but I came charging at the White Ranger to catch him off guard then I  punched him several times with both of my hands until we made it next to a wall then grabbed his body and slammed it to the wall several times until I saw him fall to the ground looking unconscious to me.

Michael: "That's gotta hurt."

I turned around to see others and approached them then said to them.

Michael: "Are you Idiots all right?"

Conner: "You know bro, you could at least try to be nice with your naming."

Before I could comment at Jock, the Old Man yelled.

Old Man: "Micheal, Behind you!"

He pushed me out of the way and draw out his Staff to clash with the White Ranger's sword then he threw the Old Man out of the area and Midget and Ms. Ford tried attacking him, but he also threw them off the building and he went to land next to them in the parking lot and I went to see them then I heard him say.

???: "Nice flight?"

I summoned my Mammoth blades and jumped from where I was and attacked him and was able to get some slashes in, but he didn't seem to be fazed by the attack then he fired some laser arrows at me and I was able to absorb the energy, but the damage was just as great.

???: "You were able to still stand after that attack?"

Michael: "What can I say, I'm a piece of art."

???: "Too bad today will be your defeat."

Michael: "Bring it on, Edgelord!"

I prepared my blades and went to clash with the White Ranger and he was dodging every attack I pull on him then he used his sword to throw my blades away from me and slashed me multiple times, making an X mark on my chest, but I absorbed the attacks and was preparing a punch from all the energy I absorbed just needed the right moment. I saw that he was able to slash me once again so I used my other hand to grab it and the charged one to punch his stomach, the punch landed, but he didn't seem hurt at all and he said to me.

Michael: "What?"

???: "An attack that was only in vain, Grey Ranger."

Then he used his other hand to grab me by my neck and threw me away next to the others and I heard Ms. Ford say.

Ms. Ford: "Michael!"

Midget: "He's gonna pay for that!"

They both got back up and Ms. Ford tried to punch him, but he dodged and grabbed her hand and pushed her away then kicked Midget to the car next to me. Ms. Ford tried attacking him, but he grabbed her arm and threw her away.

???: "Pathetic."

I was able to get back and up and yelled in anger and charged at him.

???: "You're no match for me."

I got near him and tried punching him then he grabbed my arm and was gonna twist it, but I used my leg to kick him in the rips then used both of my hands to grab his head and hit him with a knee kick. I was about the remnants of my absorbed energy to punch him, but my heart started playing with me at the worst of times. I was groaning in pain and used my right hand to grab it and fell to my knees then I heard Harley say to me in a worried voice.

Harley: "Michael, it's getting worse, you have to get out of there along with the others."

Michael: "Not until I make sure this guy is down for the count."

He was approaching me and when he got close, I was about to punch him, but he used his sword to evade the attack and said.

???: "Didn't I tell you that your pathetic attack of yours does not work on me."

He slashed me with his sword which sent me flying away from the others and I saw Ms. Ford ask Midget.

Ms. Ford: "Ethan, thoughts?"

Midget: "Got it covered! Tricera Shield!"

Ms. Ford: "Good call! Peter Grips."

They summoned their weapons and jumped to attack the White Ranger, but he blocked the attacks and it seemed that he was absorbing their energy.

Midget: "He's too strong!"

Ms. Ford: "I can't take it!"

He then threw them away and they demorphed which scared me, but my disappointment of a body wasn't getting back up, so I was only able to watch.

Ms. Ford: "Okay. That wasn't what I had in mind."

Midget: "Looks like game over."

Ms. Ford: "Not yet."

I saw the Old Man finally show up on the battlefield and yelled.

Old Man: "Kira! Ethan! Michael!"

???: "Bring it!"

He charged at the White Ranger with his staff and attacked him, but he blocked it with his hand and said.

???: "I'll take yours, too."

He was absorbing the Old Man's energy and then said.

???: "Now go!"

He slashed him and threw him away and he fell to the ground then Demorphed. Jock showed up and caught him by surprise and took him away from us.

Jock: "I want some answers now!"

The White Ranger charged at Jock and was going to kick if he didn't grab his leg and asked him.

Jock: You're messing with the wrong dude. I'm giving you one last chance!"

The White Ranger then slashed him a few times which sent him flying away to a building, causing him to demorph while lying on the ground.

???: "You were saying?"

The others were going to him while my useless body was still not listening to me and the Old Man asked Jock.

Old Man: "You alright?"

Conner: "Yeah. I think so."

I was able to recover my remaining strength to stand up and summon my Thundermax Blaster while the others they were all standing up in front of the White Ranger who told them.

???: "You've been warned, Power Rangers. Stay outta my way or be destroyed."

I aimed at the White Ranger and fired my blast which hit him and did some damage to him, but he was still standing in his place then he turned to look at me while I stared back at him within my helmet then he disappeared and I demorphed while I was approaching the others holding my chest and asked them.

Michael: "You guys okay?"

Ethan: "Yeah."

Kira: "I am."

Conner: " For now at least."

Dr. Oliver: "Guys, we've got big trouble."

We all followed Dr. O and I was trying to follow them, but my heart was still at a risk state then Kira came and took my arm then put it on her shoulder and I looked at her.

Michael: "You don't have to help me, Kira?"

Kira:  "This is what are friends for, Michael, and you finally said my name."

Michael: "It just slipped."

I started coughing then I put my other hand to cover the small amounts of blood that came out and now we were making our way back to Dr.O's lab.

Tommy's point of view:

We were back in the lab dealing with the loss we had and all of us were sitting down except Michael who was standing then Ethan said.

Ethan: "It wasn't supposed to go this way, was it?"

Tommy: "An evil White Ranger. No. Of course, it's been known to happen."

Kira: "So, what do we do?"

Conner: "How are we supposed to fight him if we can't get near him?"

I got back up from my place and told them.

Tommy: "We figure out who this is and what he wants. Before it's too late."

Michael: "If I got there sooner, I would have been able to take him out!"

Tommy: "There was nothing you could have done, Michael."

Michael: "I know I could have, but I lost! How was he this strong, he almost killed every single one of us and I couldn't do anything about it because of my darn ability, no wonder none of you wanted me to be on this team in the first place!"

Kira: "Michael, just calm down."

Ethan: "It wasn't your fault."

Conner: "Dude, we all lost."

I saw that his body stopped at his place and he probably was regretting his outburst then I put a hand on his shoulder and told him.

Michael: "You tried your best, Michael. It was just the threat came unexpectedly and don't worry about your Ranger Abilities."

Hayley: "We'll find a way around it, Michael."

Michael: "I hope so."

Trent's point of view:

I awoke to see myself on the ground with bikes around me then I stood up and cleaned my shirt from the dust on it and was about to leave when I bumped into Devin and Cassidy.

Cassidy: "Oh!"

Devin: "Huh?"

Cassidy: "Did you see him? Did he come this way?"

Trent: "Who?"

Cassidy: "A White Ranger! He was here, I know it!"

Trent: "Nah, I didn't see anybody?"

Cassidy: "Yellow? How could you not? Oh, whatever."

Devin: "Sorry, dude. See ya."

Cassidy: "Oh, Devin, he's gone!"

They went there to look for this White Ranger while I laid my head on the wall behind me and was trying to remember what happened.

And that's all for the chapter, man is it good to be back writing this story. I apologize for it releasing late, I've been busy getting used to college and settling in. Anyways I hope guys enjoyed this chapter, stay safe and have an amazing day. Peace out.

A/N: "You guys are still reading? Go on, leave the chapter and enjoy your time doing something else. Oh, you're expecting me to tease something or whatever. Well, I was gonna keep this for the end of the story, but to hell with it. After this book is over, I'll be making an SPD Fanfic and a Mystic Force Fanfic which are both in the same continuity as this book, but with different characters obviously. Let me think, there is one more, but I don't want to say much, but it rhymes with Operation. Anyways I apprentice each one of you guys for supporting this story, it means a lot to me, much more than you guys. Have a fantastic day and take care, peace out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 496 9
𒊹︎𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊�...
9.9K 234 12
Y/n marvolo Grindelwald Riddle is the son of the dark lord Voldemort and grandson of Gellert Grindelwald. On his 10 birthday he gets his hogwarts let...
638K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...