𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚 �...

By failedpaperairplane

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into... More

◦༻ Boring Have To Knows
◦༻ Outfits/Clothing
◦༻ Songs To Listen To While Reading
◦༻ 1...The Lotus and The White Feather
◦༻ 2...The Old Lady and The Swan
◦༻ 3...Whats worse? A Dance Teacher or a Man Dressed In Red
◦༻ 4...The God and The Clueless
◦༻ 5...An Unlucky Person, For Sure
◦༻ 6...Death Caught Up To Me
◦༻ 7...Da Hong? Who?
◦༻ 8...A First Glimpse Of A Past Life
◦༻ 9...The Shared Emotions Of My Duplicate
◦༻ 10...You Fancy Yourself Insane?
◦༻ 11...How About I Brush Your Hair
◦༻ 12...There's A Ghost Behind You
◦༻ 13...Misunderstanding Ontop Of Misunderstanding
◦༻ 14...God Help Me, Wait, Nevermind
◦༻ 15...Blood Stains A Swan
◦༻ Misfortune Of A Swan*+*Season II Teaser
◦༻ 16...Death In The Cold Blood
◦༻ 17...Another Martial God, Fuck
🦢 1K Special 🦢
◦༻ 18...Oh, It's You, Out Of All People
◦༻ 19...Nothing A Kiss Can't Fix
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS 🦢
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (2) 🦢
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (3) 🦢
◦༻ 20...Betraying A Contract Is My Forte
◦༻ 21...Welcome Back
◦༻ 22...Life Himself
◦༻ 23...Love Is Really A Thing
◦༻ 24...Wait, I KNEW Him?!
◦༻ 25...What Are You Thinking?
◦༻ 26...What The Hell Is HE Doing Here
◦༻ 27...Let's Start Over?
◦༻ 28...A Battle Of Life and Calamity
◦༻ 29...Life's Misfortune
◦༻ 30...Fake, Fake, Fake
◦༻ 31...We All Know How The Game Ends
◦༻ 32...They're Back
◦༻ 33...The Leopard and The Viper
◦༻ 34...Where, What, When
◦༻ 35...Love Will Drive You Irrational
◦༻ 36...The Reverend's Playground
◦༻ 37...Love Stories
◦༻ The Misfortune Of A Swan *+* Season III Teaser
◦༻ 38...A Woman With A Grudge
◦༻ 39...Rest Now
◦༻ 40...Death Falls and Death Rises
◦༻ 41...Looking Back On Our Memories
◦༻ 42...The Swan's Home
◦༻ 43...Cold, Dark, Waters
◦༻ 44...Black Water Sinking Ships
◦༻45...Puppy Eyes
◦༻ 46...Xiu Fen
◦༻ 47...Life Doesn't Know How To Write OR Read
◦༻ 48...Life's Personal Rehabilitation Program! Sponsored by He Xuan
🎄Christmas Special🎄
◦༻ 49...They Confess At Last
◦༻ 50...The End

🦢 10k Special 🦢

3K 122 81
By failedpaperairplane

For this special I decided to make a little extra where all of the love Interests compete over who's the best kisser, I'll leave a pole here for when your done reading
👇

WHO'S THE BEST KISSER

Enjoy and thank you so much for 10k, I'm gonna be making a wedding extra one with our love Interests so take this while I work on that and chapter 24

Shoutout to quite literally my very first reader
oceanagurilmina

     "WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST KISSER?" SHI QINGXUAN ASKED THE PEOPLE AT THE TABLE.

      Pei Ming chuckled (everyone knew what he was about to say) and was about to open his mouth to all the already annoyed people when Xie Lian cut him off.

     "You may have kissed more people than us, but that doesn't make you the best Ming Guang." Hua Cheng nodded in agreement making Pei Ming grimace at the black clothed ghost silently as He Xuan spoke up.

     "It's definitely not Mu Qing,"

     "The fuck do you know-"

     "You never kiss back your always too flustered!" He Xuan snapped.

     "Yea when we're in public, that's in front of YOU guys!" Mu Qing explained as he slammed his glass on the table.

     Feng Xin spoke up as well.

     "Why is this what we are talking about?! It's not a-"

     "Kisses are a very important factor in a romantic relationship, General Ju Yang," Pei Ming smirked as he took a sip of wine.

     "YOU LITTLE-"

     "Please, I'm the one who kissed Xiu Y/n first, and I'm the god of love. I know better than all of you." Pei Ming chewed at the most logical part of the argument he had, it was true, and everyone knew it.

     Hua Cheng's eye twitched, surprisingly going unnoticed.

     "Well actually, Y/n did that to rid of the red string of fate." Shi Qingxuan snapped back at the cocky Martial god.

     Pei Ming glared at Shi Qingxuan who only stuck his tongue out under his fan.

A/N: I'm gonna make it so that Shi Qingxuan has re-ascended in this fanfic so that's why he has his fan.

     "Why don't we ask Y/n?" Hua Cheng commented.

     Everyone fell into a deep silence at the suggestion. Acknowledging it in both deep and shallow thought.

     "Maybe even test it."

───༻ ❍ ༺───

     Y/n enters the house with his eyes practically dropping to the floor he was so tired.

     A ghost was on his knees begging for him to be returned to the living realm to have his daughter be married off, Da Hong brought Y/n over to get a glimpse of the scene. Da Hong and Y/n only snickered at his desperation to 'carry the honor of his family' by marrying his daughter off to someone who was way out of her age range. And just her range in general.

     But when Y/n was about to go to the couch to sit down his chin was suddenly titled up by a pair of fingers, aligning his face with the others.

     "A-Y/n," Pei Ming called out, his breath tugging on Y/n's lips, begging for them to part for a kiss.

     "Eh-" Y/n was about to question why everyone was sitting down at the table, staring directly at them.

     Usually they either look away or just don't pay attention to when Y/n's kissing anyone but themself, yet all eyes were on them.

     Pei Ming's lips closed over Y/n's making him screw his eyes shut in bashfulness as Pei Ming placed his other hand on Y/n's hip, making sure to give extra attention to Y/n's sweet spot with his finger. Y/n gasped at the affectionate touch, allowing his lips to part for Pei Ming's tongue, that eagerly ran over the roof of Y/n's mouth before dancing with Y/n's. Pei Ming still made sure to let his hands roam over Y/n's body, exploring every curve or shape of it he could graze his touch over to make Y/n shiver. Y/n bit down on Pei Ming's bottom lip, making Pei Ming pull away as Y/n gasped for air, turning his head away from the grinning Pei Ming.

     "Why are you all-" Y/n was cut off when someone quickly stole him from Pei Ming, it was He Xuan.

     He Xuan and Pei Ming had always been competitors when it came to earning Y/n's attention and affections. None of them could win though, Y/n wouldn't let them and whenever they went up to Y/n like puppies, asking for kisses and cuddles. Y/n would simply turn to the other person in the room and go to them instead. Often it was Mu Qing or Feng Xin since Mu Qing was often helping with the cradling of the children (the ones from Y/n's job as life), while Feng Xin was just an human embodiment or a big dog that thought it was little so it clung to Y/n.

     He Xuan made sure to capture eye contact with Y/n before leaning in, whispering sweet nothings against Y/n's lips, placing little butterfly kisses against them before accepting his partner into a deeper kiss.

     He Xuan wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist while Y/n threw his arms around He Xuan's shoulders, effectively leaning in closer which made He Xuan brush his tongue over Y/n's lips. Y/n parted his lips and tangled their tongues together while He Xuan gently traced Y/n's cheek with his thumb. Saliva trickled down Y/n's chin from his lips from the amount of dominating licks and captures of his mouth he had received in this short period of time he was kissing He Xuan.

     They pulled away from each other, Y/n breathing heavily while He Xuan buried his face into the crevice of Y/n's neck, kissing and nibbling on his lover's s/c skin.

     Still in He Xuan's embrace, Y/n's face was turned to the side by a soft hand on his cheek, Y/n began to catch on as he saw how embarrassed and red colored Mu Qing was. Y/n leans into the other, resting his forehead on Mu Qing's as he breathes heavily against Mu Qing's lips, still gasping for air.

     Y/n's breath hitched when He Xuan began to bite a specific spot on his neck, making him want to crumple and give into He Xuan. But he refused to.

     "Qing'er..." Y/n whispered against the flushed man's lips.

     Y/n slowly released himself from He Xuan's embrace and morphed into Mu Qing's, Mu Qing curled his arm around Y/n's waist while Y/n looped his arms around Mu Qing's neck and took him into a deep kiss.

     They're competing aren't they? Well, might as well join in.

     Mu Qing was extremely flustered and red in the face for a few moments until he pushed away his stubbornness for PDA and slid his tongue over Y/n's bottom lip.

     Sure he hated to be watched while showing affection but it was no secret that he was competitive, especially against other gods. Y/n did the same as their tongues got tangled together, Y/n's tongue brushed over Mu Qing's upper lip, getting a very slight taste of the wine he was having before. Mu Qing ran his fingers through Y/n's hair, softly tugging on it whenever Y/n made him go even more red at the endearments whispered through the man's lips.

     Mu Qing pulled away, a string of saliva still connecting their lips while Mu Qing went completely red at Y/n's dazed expression. Mu Qing wiped the string away as Feng Xin slapped his hands away from Y/n's waist and hugged Y/n into his chest, effectively taking the man away from him.

     Y/n was panting like a dog as he was pressed into Feng Xin's chest, practically falling on the man he was so deprived of a break. His warm breath heaved against the cloth of Feng Xin's chest, emitting an even stronger scent of firewood that Feng Xin usually had.

     Feng Xin and Mu Qing mouthed curses and insults at each other while Y/n got his breathing break that he didn't know he would need today. Feng Xin moved his hand to caress Y/n's cheek, still arguing with Mu Qing.

     Y/n looked up at Feng Xin, who didn't notice Y/n looking up, Y/n wrapped his arms around Feng Xin's neck and began to place little butterfly kisses on his jawline and cheek. Feng Xin froze and grew abnormally red as Mu Qing watched in amusement.

     "A-Xin~" Y/n kept on whispering and breathing the nickname against his neck.

     Feng Xin couldn't take it anymore, unable to hold himself back, he swallowed Y/n into an aggressive kiss. He slid, no, pushed his tongue through Y/n's lips, not caring if Y/n's teeth brushed over it in the process. He began to gnaw on Y/n's lips, letting one of his hands slip down to Y/n's thigh to squeeze it. Y/n went pliant under Feng Xin's endless hunger taken out on his lips and whined slightly. It wasn't like Y/n wasn't enjoying it though.

     Feng Xin pulled away, a hand still on Y/n's cheek to take in his absolutely gorgeous expression. Y/n was loosing stamina violently quick as he was being traded between lovers to be induced in a hot breathed make out session.

     Y/n no longer had energy to flirt or take the lead, he was too busy gasping for a sense of time, failing to noticed Shi Qingxuan who had just snuck his hands around Y/n's waist.

     The wind master stole Y/n away from Feng Xin, expertly massaging his waist and hips from behind making Y/n practically lean back into him, feeling a sense of relief. Shi Qingxuan slid his hands further up Y/n's body, peeling his robes slightly upwards from the heat radiating from his body.

      Shi Qingxuan spun Y/n around as if they were in a ballroom dance, he wrapped an arm around Y/n's neck before taking Y/n into a kittenish kiss, gingerly sneaking a hand to Y/n's hip.

     Y/n's eyes fluttered shut as he pulled Shi Qingxuan closer by his robes, making the god smirk in delight as he deepened the kiss, snapping his fan in front of their faces to hide Pei Ming's view. Shi Qingxuan knew exactly how to make Pei Ming jealous, and that was for him to not be able to see any of the affections Shi Qingxuan traded with Y/n.

     Shi Qingxuan pulled his tongue over the seam of Y/n's lips before allowing their tongues to tangle together. Shi Qingxuan softly bit down on Y/n's lower lip, attacking his sweet spot with killer accuracy as Y/n whimpered slightly.

     Shi Qingxuan inched their bodies closer and closer to the couch during all of this, knowing that as soon as Xie Lian or Hua Cheng would take him, his knees would give out. Shi Qingxuan snapped the fan closed and slid it under Y/n's chin, aligning their faces before he pulled away from the saliva filled kiss. Drool painted Y/n's lips like gloss while some of it dripped down the side of his chin, Shi Qingxuan playfully licked it away before pinning Y/n against the couch armrest for Xie Lian.

     Xie Lian gently caressed Y/n's cheek while placing little butterfly kisses on his eyelids, cheeks, eyebrows, the very tips of where his lips would curl up into a smile. Hua Cheng moved behind Y/n, placing yawning kisses on his nape, traveling around his neck painfully slowly as Y/n shuddered under Xie Lian's words of praise and the snap of Hua Cheng's teeth and lips on his neck.

     It didn't take long for Y/n to collapse backwards onto the couch, falling in between Hua Cheng's legs, his back pressed against the ghost kings chest while Xie Lian crawled over him, finally connecting their lips after all the teasing.

     Hua Cheng licked and bit at Y/n's neck, making Y/n gasp into Xie Lian's lips, giving the god practically on top of him full freedom to explore the others mouth with his tongue. When Xie Lian wasn't tasting the insides of Y/n's mouth he was whispering praises and re-assurance on Y/n's lips, much to Hua Cheng and Xie Lian's amusement as Y/n would go even more weak in their hold.

      Hua Cheng must have communicated to Xie Lian through their private communication array that it was his turn since Xie Lian pulled away.

     "Xiu Y/n, your so beautiful." Xie Lian whispered as he dragged his thumb over Y/n's bottom lip, taking the saliva of everyone Y/n had kissed so far with it.

     "I..." Y/n trailed off as his head was tilted to the side to meet Hua Cheng's gaze.

     Y/n's eyes fell closed as his lips closed over Hua Cheng's, he could feel the ghost king smirking as Hua Cheng flipped their positions so that Y/n was now sitting on his lap. Y/n's thighs hugged Hua Cheng's waist as Hua Cheng nibbled on Y/n's lips.

     This was one of two ways on how him and Y/n's kisses always went, Hua Cheng and Y/n would either go straight to a deep and possessive kiss or one of them would ease the other into it before driving them both into a much deeper kiss.

     Hua Cheng wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist while the other rested on the back of Y/n's head, fingers getting lost in Y/n's hair.

     Hua Cheng passionately licked and dragged his tongue over Y/n's lips and the inside of his mouth, claiming it as if he owned it. Y/n could feel his eyes growing damper at how much he was trying to gasp for air, but every time he would turn away for a few moments he was steadily pulled back into the make-out session.

     "Hua..." Y/n gasped lowly against Hua Cheng's lips.

      "Say my name Xiu Y/n," Hua Cheng whispered in between bites on Y/n's bottom lip, leaving little dots of the wine he was just drinking.

     "Hua Chengzhu..." Y/n exclaimed through heavy breaths.

     Hua Cheng ran his knuckles over the lower part of Y/n's spine, making Y/n automatically fall numb and even more weak in pleasure. Only Xie Lian knew that special spot, but it seems that word had been passed between the two husbands. And Y/n couldn't deny that he loved it.

     "Xiu Y/n, my name," Y/n couldn't take it anymore and automatically broke down at the sound of Hua Cheng's raspy voice that he knew made Y/n break and crumble.

      "Hua Cheng," Y/n whined lowly.

     Hua Cheng pulled away and before Y/n could collapse, he held his fingers on Y/n's chin to take in his expression. But it wasn't only him observing Y/n's expression.

     It was all the men crowded around the couch staring at how utterly fucked out Y/n was, yet they all still thought Y/n looked absolutely ethereal. As expected of Life.

     Y/n was too drained of energy to be embarrassed and automatically collapsed onto Hua Cheng's chest, resting his head against the red cloth of Hua Cheng's robes while rubbing Y/n's lower back with a hand. Y/n's eyes fell shut as he gave into everything he had experienced and fell into a not-so deep sleep.

     "So, how are we going to ask him?"

     "SHUT UP FENG XIN, HE'S SLEEPING."

MEMES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...
16.7K 938 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
446 28 5
Rewrite of the Rebirths of Hēi Shui: Twisted wonderland. After dying miserably yet again but now with a wish for his loved ones to be safe, even if i...
340K 18.4K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...