Redemption | Jikook Smut | (...

By jexns_princess_

"It's okay to crave something you thought you could never want." ---- Blood. Booze. Tattoos. Simp... More

1 - Pilot
2 - The Beast
3 - Fairytale Beginnings
4 - Switch
5 - Negotiate
6 - Hostage
7 - Welcoming
8 - Beneath The Surface
9 - Pure
10 - Little
11 - Comfort
~12~ First Time
~13~ Harder
14 - Aftercare
15 - Portraits
16 - Dungeon
~17~ Experiment
~18~ Explore
19 - Enlighten
20 - Care
21 - Evidence
~22~ Red
~23~ Bruises
24 - Delve Deep
25 - Forbidden
~26~ Repercussions
~28~ Nice And Slow
29 - Bonding
30 - Dark
31 - Emotional Trauma
32 - Disagree
33 - Redemption
34 - Happy Days
35 - Amor

~27~ Sadism

2.3K 103 14
By jexns_princess_

Jimin let out short moans as his body became more satisfied. Jungkook smirked, removing his dress shirt completely, and tossing it somewhere on the ground.

The younger couldn't even open his eyes, refusing to do so. Instead, he just allowed himself to enjoy the feeling of the toy buried deep inside him.

"Daddy..." Jimin moaned, tossing his head back as the vibrator stimulated him. Jungkook smirked, walking back towards the glass cabinet. His eyes were narrowed on a very specific item, which he couldn't wait to use.

Pulling out the knife from the cabinet, Jungkook smirked as he walked towards Jimin. He stood behind Jimin, pressing his chest against the younger's back as Jimin rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. He let out the cutest moans.

Jungkook then brought the knife up to Jimin's throat, the back of the blade against the skin. He used the back of the blade, because he didn't plan on hurting the younger this way. He was mentally torturing him, not physically. He wanted to make Jimin believe that he'd hurt him, but he wouldn't actually do it.

Jimin froze, feeling the blade against his neck. He gulped, but when he did so, the blade pressed into his skin because of the movement. It didn't cut him. It was more like a warning.

Jungkook brought his lips to Jimin's ear.

"I've always wanted to drag my blade across your skin, baby boy," Jungkook whispered lowly into Jimin's ear.

"Oh-  You've done it before, Daddy," Jimin whispered back, recalling the time they first met when Jungkook kidnapped him at knife point.

Jungkook chuckled sadistically, his teeth clasping around the top of Jimin's ear. The younger shivered.

"This time is different. I'm just about ready to carve my name into your pretty, flawless skin," Jungkook whispered.

Then, he used his free hand to adjust the dial on the vibrator, changing the setting. He completely skipped the medium setting, and changed it to its highest. The sound of the vibration could be heard, and Jimin let out a pretty moan.

"Oh, Daddy~" Jimin sang as he rested his head against Jungkook's shoulder. Even if he had a knife pressed to his throat, he wasn't scared. He knew Jungkook wouldn't hurt him. He was supposed to feel the fear, but he knew deep down that Jungkook wouldn't do that.

Jungkook licked the shell of Jimin's ear, moving his knife along Jimin's body gently. He ever so gently dragged the tip down the younger's body, careful enough to not hurt him.

He circled the tip of the knife around Jimin's nipple, moving down the younger's clean body. He dragged the blade gently down to his thighs, caressing the skin with the knife. Although it was scary, Jimin found the feeling to be very relaxing, causing him to moan.

"Daddy... Bring it...back up to my neck..." Jimin whispered, a bright crimson decorating his cheeks. Jungkook smirked. His baby was a little risk taker.

He used his free hand to yank on Jimin's hair, pulling his head back. He brought the knife up to Jimin's throat, holding it against the skin.

"If you move, I'll hurt you," Jungkook warned the younger, making sure Jimin knew to stay put. However, Jungkook's strong grip on Jimin's hair made it near impossible for the younger to move his neck.

"Mhm~" Jimin moaned. His thighs began to tense, his body feeling intense pleasure as he felt the urge to cum. His moans got louder, his body began to hum from satisfaction, but then... He couldn't cum.

The cock ring didn't allow for it. His orgasm was denied, as his body began to ache, realizing that he wouldn't cum. Jimin yanked on the chains with his hands, careful to not move too much since the knife was placed to his throat.

"Daddy~ Cum... Wanna cum..." Jimin begged, his tears beginning to slide down his cheeks. The vibrator in him made it worse because he had the strongest urge to release, and yet he physically couldn't.

Jungkook then let out that sadistic chuckle of his.

"Oh? You wanna cum?" he mocked, enjoying how Jimin's body began to react, sweating even more now.

Jimin looked absolutely stunning beneath the red lights. Jungkook was internally falling even more in love with him.

The way Jimin reacted; the way he encouraged the knife play, and he sang his beautiful moans... It almost gave Jungkook the urge to make love to him. Slowly and passionately. But first, he had a job to do. He had to punish him.

"Daddy, please~" Jimin begged. Jungkook still held him by his hair, his chest was still pressed against Jimin's back and he used his pelvis to push the vibrator further in. Jimin let out a yelp at the intensity, and he needed to cum.

"Okay... Daddy will let you cum... On one condition," Jungkook spoke up, trying to bargain. He wanted Jimin to cum as well, but he also wanted to be harsh about it.

"Anything... Daddy, I'll do anything..." Jimin panted as he felt the cold blade against the skin of his neck. If only he could touch Jungkook. He would give anything to touch him now.

"Daddy will fuck you until he's done. That could be hours from now. Are you strong enough to go for more than one round, baby boy?" Jungkook asked, his knife applying gentle pressure to Jimin's neck.

"Oh, oh, yes... Please... Anything... I just wanna finish-" Jimin begged. Jungkook dropped his knife onto the ground, using a hand to turn the vibrator off. Once he did so, he pulled it out and left it on the ground gently, so he could clean it later. He immediately undid his pants, sliding them to his ankles to free his erection.

Then, grabbing Jimin's hips, he immediately entered inside him. The younger let out a short shriek, feeling Jungkook enter him without prep or lube. The friction hurt, and Jimin knew he'd bleed, but he let Jungkook enter him if it meant he could cum.

The older man let out a groan as he stood behind Jimin. He dropped his head into his nape, and left sweet kisses to his neck. With both his hands on Jimin's hips, Jungkook began to thrust inside him, going at a slow pace to start.

Jimin let out a pretty whimper, enjoying how Jungkook felt inside him.

"Have I ever told you how good you feel?" Jimin asked, even if it was a rhetorical question. Jungkook let out a pretty groan of pleasure as he sped up the movements. Jimin was so tight around him.

"You can tell me again..." Jungkook said with a smirk as he sucked a dark mark on Jimin's neck while fucking him from behind.

"Mm~ Daddy... So good~" Jimin cried as he tilted his head back against Jungkook's shoulder, his arms beginning to hurt from the chains holding them up.

Jungkook snuck a hand in front of Jimin's cock, removing the cock ring completely and allowing for Jimin to cum.

The older began to pound into him, the friction adding to the pain as their bodies moved with each thrust.

"Ah-  Jungkook~" Jimin moaned, his body going into overdrive as his thighs tensed. It didn't take long before his body shuddered, and his cum released onto the floor. Jungkook didn't care as he continued his movements, until he could finish.

He used one of his hands to hold Jimin's hip in place, bringing the other hand around to Jimin's neck. He wrapped his fingers around his neck, choking him with enough pressure to make him feel high.

Jimin's body was on cloud nine. He loved how Jungkook felt inside him. The level of intimacy increased each time. As he grew to learn more about Jungkook, he fell for him even more. So, each time they had sex, it felt special, and more so than the last time.

Jungkook moaned, dropping his head onto Jimin's shoulder as he sucked more hickeys.

"Fuck~ You feel so tight around me. I love knowing how I'm the only one who has had you like this... This is why I don't want you to touch yourself without my permission. Your body... It's mine from now on... No one else can please you, not even yourself," Jungkook said, trying his best to complete his words as he fucked Jimin to complete exhaustion.

The younger moaned, his skin coated in sweat as he glistened beneath the red lights.

The dungeon was filled with the sounds of rough sex, skin slaps and loud moans and grunts from both men.

Jungkook left multiple hickeys to Jimin's neck and shoulders as he fucked Jimin so good, the younger man growing erect again. It didn't take long before Jimin was cumming a second time, overstimulation causing him to convulse against Jungkook's chest.

"D-Daddy~" Jimin cried as he came again, his body convulsing so pretty against Jungkook's chest. The older man moaned, his thighs tensing up.

He pulled out, jerking himself off to cum. His orgasm was near as he watched Jimin's exhausted body hang by chains from the ceiling.

Looking at the younger's pretty body on display, he came with just a few pumps of his hand.

"Oh-" Jungkook moaned, cumming all over his hand. He stroked his cock until his orgasm was done, before he completely removed his pants that was previously pooled at his ankles. When he was completely nude, he walked around to Jimin, holding his fingers up to Jimin's lips.

The younger opened his tired eyes, seeing Jungkook's cum stained hand in front of him.

"Clean," Jungkook ordered. Jimin understood within seconds, opening his mouth to lick the cum on his hand. Cleaning every drop, he tasted Jungkook's cum for the first time.

And, whether the taste was good or not, knowing that the cum belonged to Jungkook was the reason why Jimin enjoyed it so much. He closed his eyes, his tongue lapping at the cum on Jungkook's hand.

The older watched, feeling his arousal bloom again. Jimin had a pretty mouth, and his tongue looked to be so useful.

When Jungkook was done with cleansing his hand, he released Jimin from being chained. The younger immediately fell into Jungkook's arms, the older man holding him up.

Carrying Jimin towards the bed in the sex dungeon, he placed the younger man on the black sheets of the bed. Jimin had his eyes lidded as he cupped Jungkook's cheeks, bringing the older man in for a kiss.

Jungkook kissed him back, equally as passionate. The kiss was so powerful that they both understood what was happening. Jungkook was in love with him. Whether he said it or not, he was showing it. And Jimin? Jimin was falling for him, which is why he let his actions do the talking instead of using words.

His hands explored Jungkook's body, whether he was exhausted or not, he didn't care.

Their tongues shared emotions through the kiss that either of them were two scared to speak verbally.

Jimin used his hands, and caressed Jungkook's scars, touching him as sweetly as he could. His hands roamed as they kissed. The passion between them could defeat world hunger.

Something about Jungkook was so addictive. Being with him made Jimin feel many things. It made him want to do many things; all of which he shouldn't want to do in the first place.

He didn't care about anyone else right now. He couldn't care about the members of the mafia that were literally one floor above them, and that could be listening. He didn't care about his father who was searching for him. He didn't care about his past, or Jungkook's past. He cared about who they were now, when they were together.

Bringing a hand down, he began to palm Jungkook's flaccid cock, wanting to awaken him again. He wanted this. He didn't want to be rough this time. He wanted Jungkook to fulfill the promise of slow and sensual sex, like he said before he left. And, Jungkook wanted the exact same thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
340K 16.4K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
677K 33.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
588K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.