His Jewl// BTS SOULMATE AU (C...

By lil_hope24

‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️ Jewls and Onyxes are two special types of wolves with special abilities. One of wh... More

First Authors Note
1: First Encounters
2: Caught
3: 2nd and 3rd meetings
4: 3rd meetings part 2
5: Sleepover
6: Talks
7: Parties
8: More Talks
9: Suggestions
10: Decisions
11: Trouble
12: Interruption
13: Promise?
14: Liar
15: Stress
16: Insight
17: Truth Unveiled
18: Destruction
19: Incidents
20: Finally
21: InTo the Out
22: Accident
23: Advice
24: Family Meetings
25: Picture Day
26: Trials
27: Hurt Feelings
28: New Things
29: Old Problems
30: Shocking News
31: Off Days
32: Moves
33: Black Out
34: Rescue Mission
35: Oh Shit
36: Shock
37: Bold Moves
38: Meetings
39: The Ex Story
40: What now?
41: Shoots
42: Process
43: Fix
45: Surprise?
46: Pain
47: Proposals
48: Weddings
49:Final

44: Worries

606 50 2
By lil_hope24

"Hey, no. Let me get that." Hoseok gently smacks my hands away from the plates.

"Hope, I'm pregnant not broken. I can carry a plate."

"I want to carry it for you. Go sit." He picks up the plate and motions towards the table with his head.

"Come here bub." Changkyun pats the chair next to him.

I sigh and go and sit down next to Changkyun "I'm barely showing, I can carry a plate."

Changkyun presses a kiss to the side of my head "Let our alpha take care of you baby. It won't kill you to be taken care of."

Hoseok comes over and sets my plate down in front of me before sitting down across from us. "We just want to take care of you sunshine, that's all."

"I know and I appreciate it but I can still carry a plate. It's just a plate."

"I'm sorry sunshine." Hoseok realizes why I'm actually a little upset about it.

"It's okay hope, I get it. But if I need help with something, I'll ask."

We start to eat and like most meals it's mostly in silence. When we're done Changkyun cleans up and then joins me and Hoseok on the couch.

"When are all of your friends coming?"

"They'll all be in town tomorrow but I didn't make any plans with them until Wednesday night."

"How come?"

"I wanted to enjoy a few days off with my partners. We don't get that very often."

I pout a little "Kyun I have to work tomorrow."

"I know. And Hyung has to work Tuesday. We will have all day Wednesday for the three of us and then next week Hyung leaves for a few days to observe some concerts overseas." He leans over and pecks my lips "I remeber it all and I have plans."

I smirk "Plans?"

"Yes plans. But they don't purposefully include sex you little minx."

"It's your fault I've been so horny." I poke at his chest playfully.

"And I blame you for being so god damn sexy. Both of you. Pretty sure this little bean was conceived over the holidays and there was not a single moment that all three of us were not involved."

Hoseok chuckles "You were the one doing most of the begging pup."

Changkyun playfully glares at Hoseok "I'm sorry, who was in a mini rut and all alpha like and unresietable?"

"You like it when I'm dominant?" Hoseok's tone is more question like but we all know it's a statement.

Changkyun scoffs "Like it?"

Hoseok raises his eyebrow at Changkyun waiting for him to finish that sentence. I hold back a smirk already knowing where this is headed.

Changkyun's fake frown quickly turns into a smirk "I love it." He pauses, his smirk getting deeper "Alpha."

Hoseok growls in the back of his throat and reaches for Changkyun but I intercept and grab Hoseok's wrist as it passes my face "Nope. Not tonight. You two want to play this game you can play it tomorrow when I'm not here."

Suddenly Changkyun is face to face with me, smirk still plastered across his lips "Are we riling up our little omega?"

"Yes." I state matter of factly "But, as much as I love watching you two I have to work tomorrow."

Changkyun's lips meet mine softly and I almost say fuck it to working tomorrow. He knows I love it when he kisses me like this; slow, soft, and passionate but oh so needy at the same time. I honestly should stop him before it goes any further but like I said, I love this. So I let him continue for a few minutes.

One of his hands comes up to cup my face, the other finding my waist, encouraging me to straddle his lap, so I do. My hands make their way into his hair, tugging at the roots but the kiss stays soft.

Soon Changkyun's lips are parting from mine and making their way down my neck, open mouthed and wet. I tug at his hair more harshly when he kisses at my scent gland and Hoseok and I's mating bite. "Kyun."

He hums against my neck, letting me know he heard me, but he continues. "Kyun" I try again.

He stops and pulls away from my neck to look up at me "Yes?"

"Work. Which means no sex."

He sighs jokingly "Alright, fine."

He grips the back of my thighs and then stands up from the couch "Off to bed then."

He heads towards the bedroom and Hoseok gets up from the couch to follow. I rest my chin on Changkyun's shoulder and kick my feet behind him childishly and Hoseok chuckles and shakes his head.

"Not even a minute ago you looked incredibly fuckable and now you are being cute." He catches my lips when Changkyun pauses to open the bedroom door.

I shrug "What can I say? I'm adorable."

Changkyun sets me down on the bed "Pants or no pants?"

"What do you think?"

"No pants."

"Bingo." I lift my hips and Changkyun tugs my pants off and tosses them in the laundry hamper.

After my pants are off I crawl up the bed and slide under the covers. Changkyun and Hoseok both tug their shirts off before crawling in bed but before Hoseok can get on my left Changkyun tugs him to my right "Can I have Hobi Hyung cuddles tonight?"

Hoseok smiles and nods "Yes you can."

"He so has ulterior motives for that and you know it."

Hoseok shrugs "I know and I'm not opposed to them."

Changkyun lays down and lifts his arm for me to slide under and I do. "You get some rest. You also have a doctors appointment after work."

I hum "I know."

I snuggle into his chest more and he slides his hand up and down my back to help lull me to sleep. I can feel my eyes getting heavier and they both know I'm on the verge of sleep so Hoseok sits up and leans over Changkyun to kiss my forehead and then Changkyun does the same.

---------------------------

I come home and find Hoseok and Changkyun on the couch watching a movie. They both look up when I come in and smile. "Hey sunshine. How was your day?"

I shrug "Pretty chill for the most part. Preparations for comebacks are starting to slow down for now so my work load is slowing down." I grab a snack from the fridge along with a water "How was your guys' day?"

"Good. We've been lazy today." Changkyun answers

I hum "I figured with the takeout bins still on the counter from lunch."

"Shit, I meant to clean that up. I'm sorry." Hoseok looks really apologetic.

I have been a little more picky about cleanliness lately. Alot of smells and sight of things makes me want to puke these days. But takeout containers on the counter isn't a big deal so I shrug and sit down on Hoseok's other side "It's okay. You guys were relaxing and it slipped your minds, it happens. You two deserve rest. It's not like there is stuff all over the place."

Hoseok turns his head to peck my lips "I'm still sorry, we should have cleaned up."

"Hope. It's okay, really. It's not two day old food. It's only been a few hours and the containers are mostly empty. You apologize too much."

"He really does. He apologized earlier for fucking me so good that I had a slight limp when I got up."

I chuckle "That good?"

Hoseok scoffs "I'm sorry, when am I not that good?"

"Swetheart you are always good. But when you are rough, it's a different kind of good." I take a bite of the fruit I pulled out of the fridge

"Exactly. I love the slow, passionate, loving sex. It feels amazing and I cum hard every single time. But rough you is something else Hyung."

I see Hoseok's eyes start to get flecks of gold in them and his scent gets stronger so I give Changkyun a look and he nods, having also noticed the slight changes. I get up, patting Hoseok's thigh softly "You calm down while I go get changed, I'm sure the doctor doesn't want to smell you." I point at Changkyun and then motion for him to follow me "You come with me so you don't rile him up anymore."

"You are no fun." Changkyun pouts but gets up and follows me to the bedroom.

I get changed while Changkyun just sits on the bed and watches. When I'm done we all leave and head to my doctors office and I'm quickly placed in a room since I have Hoseok and Changkyun with me today.

We wait for about 15 minutes before there is a short knock on the door and the doctor comes in. "Ms. Han, how are we feeling today?" Dr. Cho asks while still looking at her clipboard.

"Good. Still having some nausea, but not as bad as it was."

"That's good." She looks up and spots the two men "Oh. Forgive me, I wasn't sure anyone would be with you today. I'm Dr.Cho"

I chuckle "It's okay. This is Hoseok and Changkyun."

"Ah. Our dad's were able to make it to an appointment. Good. Well, today I'm just going to do an ultra sound and take some blood to get base numbers for you."

"Okay."

"Go ahead and lift your shirt for me when you are ready." Dr. Cho flips on the ultra sound machine and grabs a towel and the ultra sound gel.

I lift my shirt to the top of my stomach and Dr. Cho hands me the towel to tuck into the top of my pants. Once it's tucked in she hovers the gel bottle over my stomach "This is going to be a little cold."

I just nod and she squirts a generous amount of gel on my stomach before taking the wand and spreading it around. She moves the wand around for about a minute before stopping "There you are. Someone is being a little shy today." She turns the screen to show a small almost bean shaped little thing.

"As I expected you are ahead, but you are a jewl. I'm already seeing some really good development." She moves the wand around to look for any abnormalities and nods after a couple of minutes "Everything looks really healthy from what I can see with the images. Baby is doing good and moving along as expected."

She flips the machine off and wipes the wand and then takes another towel and wipes my stomach off gently. "I do want to let you know that if you are carrying the next ultimate, this pregnancy is going to be a little rougher than the average pregnancy. Ultimates take a little more nutrition wise and energy wise. If you have any kind of abnormal pain at all, call me. Even if it seems like it won't last or it's not that bad. Unfortunately alot of jewls take the pain and die during birth because they didn't take the proper measures, thinking they would be fine. I don't want to see that happen, so don't take any abnormal pain lightly."

"I will be diligent about any pain and these two will too. I'm barely allowed to do much now because they are worry warts and protective." I joke at the end

"We are not that bad." Hoseok argues

"Who wouldn't let me carry my own plate last night and who texts me every hour at work to check on me?" I shoot back playfully

They both don't respond, sheepish looks crossing their faces.

Dr. Cho chuckles "It's good that you two are diligent but for about another two months she can continue to do anything and everything she wants unless we run into any problems."

They both nod but I smile softly "Won't stop them but thank you."

"Let me get a nurse to draw some blood and then you are all set." She hands me a couple of ultra sound pictures "I will email or call when I have the results."

"Okay. Thank you Dr. Cho."

She nods and leaves the room. A few minutes later a nurse comes in and takes a few vials of blood and then we are able to go home. Once we get home Hoseok makes dinner while Changkyun and I cuddle on the couch.

Changkyun's hands are resting on my stomach, his thumbs rubbing back and forth softly. "It makes me a little uneasy knowing if this pup is the next ultimate that they could kill you."

I hum "It makes me uneasy too but like Dr. Cho said, we just have to be diligent about any abnormal pain and as long as I keep up with my appointments any problems should be able to be detected." I lean my head back and peck his lips "Everything will be fine."

He sighs but nods and I tilt my head to the side, offering him my scent gland and he presses his nose to it. He keeps his nose in my neck until Hoseok calls that dinner is ready and we reluctantly get up.

Hoseok notices something is off when we come in and raises his eyebrow at me 'he's worried about what Dr. Cho told us today.' I answer Hoseok's silent question.

He nods and sets plates on the table before moving behind Changkyun and whispering something in his ear. Changkyun nods and tilts his head to the side, exposing his scent gland for Hoseok. Hoseok leans down and kisses Changkyun's scent gland before biting down pretty hard, drawing a little bit of blood.

Changkyun immediately seems more relaxed and at ease and I get up to get a damp paper towel while Hoseok closes the wound. Hoseok pulls away from Changkyun's neck and kisses him softly then moves out of the way so I can clean his neck.

I gently wipe at the bite mark and kiss Changkyun's cheek when I'm done. "Feel better?"

He nods "Yes. Thank you Hyung."

Hoseok hums "Of course."

After I throw away the paper towel with his blood on it I sit back down and we start to eat. It's silent except for the sound of cutlery hitting plates and bowls. Hoseok and I don't feel the need to talk and Changkyun is spacey from the bite.

An alpha's bite for calming purposes makes the recipient feel almost high. It's incredibly useful for situations like this. After dinner I get up and collect the dishes and luckily Changkyun waits until I set them in the sink to speak, if he hadn't I probably would've dropped them.

"Can we mate tomorrow night?"

I pause and look over to Hoseok who has a look of shock on his face. "Um."

"If tomorrow night doesn't work that's okay, I would just like to soon. If that's okay?"

I take a quick peak at Hoseok's thoughts and decide to answer because Hoseok is too jittery inside to do it.

"If you want to do it tomorrow night we will try our best to make that happen. If it doesn't happen tomorrow for whatever reason we will do it at the next best opportunity. That sound okay?"

Changkyun nods "Yeah, that sounds good."

"You two go change and lay down while I do the dishes. I'll join you whe I'm done."

Hoseok opens his mouth to argue but I glare at him, my eyes turning light blue and he shuts his mouth and gets up.

Changkyun also gets up and they head for the bedroom. From the kitchen I can hear their clothes rustle as they change and then the bed sheets when they get in bed, soon the TV also turns on but at a low volume.

I start on the dishes and with the water on I can hear that they are talking but I can't make out what they are saying. Not that I'm trying to be nosey, I may have super hearing but they do deserve privacy.

I finish the dishes fairly quickly because there weren't that many and then I wipe down the counters just to give them a few more minutes alone. When I finish that I make my way to the bedroom and find Changkyun half asleep on Hoseok's chest and I smile softly at the sight.

I also change and then crawl into bed behind Changkyun and wrap my arm around his waist and then burry my face in-between his shoulder blades. "Kyun."

He hums in response, too tired to speak.

"I love you."

He hums again "I love you too noona."

I raise my eyebrow in slight surprise. He almost never calls me noona, usually when he's begging for something or trying to get his way, but not casually. I'm guessing it's because he's tired and the bite is still affecting him. I kiss his shoulder and start to draw patterns on his abdomen lightly. In a matter of minutes he's asleep and I raise my head to look at Hoseok "Are you okay? You've been really quiet since we got home."

"What Dr. Cho told us today scares me if I'm being honest." He sighs "But unfortunately, there isn't anything we can do to change the fact that it's a possibility."

"Unfortunately."

"How are you so calm about it?" Hoseok asks

I shrug "I don't know. If you think I'm not scared, you would be wrong. I'm definitely scared, especially since I'm guessing that's what happened with my biological mother. But something tells me that everything will be okay. And I'm holding onto that."

"Promise me that you'll let us know when anything feels off or even if it doesn't, even if it seems normal. Please tell us."

"I promise." I lean over Changkyun to kiss him "But you also need to promise me that you won't be completely over protective. I still need to do things for myself."

He nods and kisses me again "I will try."

"Get some sleep. You are the one that has to work tomorrow."

He nods again and I lay back down and cuddle further into Changkyun's back, falling asleep not long after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 753 28
*Sequel to Serendipitous* The funny thing about life is that it never goes exactly how one plans it to go. It has a way of taking your plans and twis...
320K 15.4K 29
ABO Soul Mate AU Jeon Jungkook (alpha) is in love with someone who is not his soulmate. But he is heads over hills for her, at least he thinks he is...
46K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
139K 3.3K 43
An alternate universe where Jungkook, a famous idol, meets his soulmate. Both he and his soulmate don't believe in true love and soulmates. How would...