UNEXPECTEDLY YOURS (Asymptote...

By LordOfTragedy

Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - EXTRA
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
‼️ NOTICE ‼️
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
THE END
EPILOGUE
ෆ GOOD BYE ෆ

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

5.9K 199 491
By LordOfTragedy

« THE NEW HEIR OF LUNA »

[ A/N: I realized that this chapter is long and I can't cut it into two parts coz my phone is lagging so much. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter and here... 🌹🌹for your single ass :)) ]

OMNISCIENT

“That's what you fucking told me! You said that nothing will happen to her!” Chaeyoung angrily said to the certain elder as she walked towards him, “If I lose her, I won't fucking forgive you, any of you!” She added before Chanwoo walked to her and calm her down.

They all turned their heads to the babaylan who went out the room and Chaeyoung was the first one to run to her, with fear and worry written all over her face.

“H-how is she? Is she okay?!” Chaeyoung asked worriedly and the babaylan smiled.

“Luckily, we saved her in time, Sultan. She's resting for now and I suggest you to call us immediately once she wakes up to see if she's pregnant.”

The fear and worry in Chaeyoung suddenly change into happiness ad relieved, knowing that Mina was safe and hearing that she might pregnant brings mixed emotions to her.

She nodded with a big smile in her face before she went inside their bedroom, seeing Mina peacefully sleeping with some of the cuts and bruises were finally healing.

She walked over to their bed and sat on the enough space next to her wife before holding her hand, “I knew I shouldn't have agree on that...” She softly whispered, regretting for agreeing to do the ceremony.

Her fingers moves to Mina's wrist until she felt her pulse which made her smiled because Mina was indeed alive, “I can't lose you, Mina. I'd rather lose everything but you.” She added.

Hours had passed, Chaeyoung didn't move an inch in her position and kept staring at Mina while holding her hand tightly. Tzuyu volunteer to check up on her and when she saw her still in the same position, her eyes soften and sigh.

She remember Chaeyoung spends a week in the same position when Somi was injured, she didn't eat nor sleep. She just stayed by her side and blaming herself for what happened to the latter.

“Chaeyoung didn't change a bit, huh?” Tzuyu almost had a heart attack when Jihyo suddenly appeared behind her, she smacked the back of her head and glared at her.

“You scared me, idiot!”

Jihyo hissed and stomped on her foot, “Don't you fucking hit your mother, dumbass!” Tzuyu looked at her in disbelief.

“You? My mother? You disgust me.” She said and quickly run away when Jihyo run after her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A week had already passed yet Mina still haven't wake up from her slumber, she stops bleeding and her cuts and bruises were all gone. Even though, Chaeyoung wanted to stay with her, she can't just ignore her responsibilities as the Luna's Sultan.

Chaeyoung was at the newly built weapon source with Jeongyeon and Somi, she adjusted her crown while talking at the workers as Jeongyeon was helping the others.

“Is she still not awake yet?” Somi asked her as she stand next to the girl who sighed in frustration.

“Yeah.” Somi nodded and looked at the powder in her hand but quickly put it back in her pocket before excusing herself.

“You saw it, didn't you, Mina?” She whispered to herself.

Meanwhile back in the hut where Mina was resting, a small hand move from her was quickly noticed by Nayeon who was with the others and staying with Mina while the others was away.

She quickly wake Sana, Momo and Jihyo up and pointed at Mina groaning as she slowly open her eyes, Jihyo quickly stands up and run to get the babaylan while Momo went to inform Chaeyoung.

Sana quickly helped her to sit and placed a pillow behind her, Mina was holding her tummy while hugging her knees.

“Hey, are you okay?” Nayeon worriedly asked and was about to touch her when Chaeyoung suddenly barged in and run to Mina.

“You're alive!” Chaeyoung said as she jumped to hug the latter who glared at her, “The hell would you think, I died, idiot?” Mina replied but quickly hugged her wife back.

Jihyo signal the others to give the two some privacy and went out along with the babaylan, Mina rubbed her temples as a blurry images started showing in her mind again after she pulled away.

“Are you okay, hon?” Chaeyoung worriedly asked when she noticed her wife frowning.

Mina looked at her, “Can you get me some water?”

“And the magic word is?” Chaeyoung wiggle her eyebrows.

“Get me some water?” Mina sighed when Chaeyoung didn't accept her words, “Please?” She pouted which is enough to melt the latter's heart.

“The magic word was Iloveyou but I accept your please cause you got some booboo.” Chaeyoung playfully said and kissed Mina's cheek before she stood up and walked to the kitchen.

Mina giggle, “I love you!” She shouted to the girl who chuckled.

Chaeyoung was pouring a water on the glass when she felt a sting like it was from a fresh cut on her palm but wasn't able to check it when she heard a loud crash and thuds in their bedroom.

She quickly put the jar down and run to their bedroom, kicking the door open and was so ready to fight whoever was in their room but saw their bathroom door swung open, revealing Mina holding on the sink tightly and coughing.

“Mina!” She called as run to her, rubbing her back as Mina looks like throwing up while her other hand was caressing her belly.

The babaylan quickly went inside along with the guards when they heard the thuds and thought that someone sneak inside their Sultan's hut, only to see the two in the bathroom.

A few minutes had passed, Chaeyoung was walking back and forth outside their bedroom with Jeongyeon and the others who noticed something on her hand.

“Hey, what's with your hand?” Tzuyu asked but Chaeyoung continue to walked back and forth and didn't bother to look at her hand.

“I must've accidentally cut it with something, I guess.” She simply replied which made Jihyo raised a brow.

“Yeah but cuts doesn't--” Jihyo's words were cut off when the guards open the door with the babaylan who went out first and sent the latter a smile.

“She's fine now, Sultan.” She walked to Chaeyoung who was relieved. “Your wife wanted to see you.” The girl furrowed her eyebrows at the babaylan but quickly went to their room.

Mina was looking at her hands while fidgeting it, she does it when she's nervous at something, “Oh hell no, don't look like that, Mina! You're scaring me.” Chaeyoung said when she saw her wife.

She rolled her eyes and threw a pillow to the girl who effortlessly catch it before walking to Mina who sighed deeply, “No for real, you're scaring me. What's wrong?” Chaeyoung asked softly as she sat next to the girl.

Mina turned to faced her and grabbed her hand, “What will you do if I say that it was successful?” Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow in confusion.

Mina slowly open her left hand along with Chaeyoung's right hand, a symbol was carved on their palms and it was glowing so bright that they had to close their eyes first to get used to the brightness.

It was the symbol of Luna and Sol was carved on Mina's palm while it was all the symbols carved all together on Chaeyoung's palm.

“That day, we both pressed these hands together and arrived somewhere we didn't recognized, right?” Mina turned the girl's hand around and traces her finger on each of the letters of her name tattooed on her knuckles.

“Before, all I want was to have all the luxurious things that caught my attention but it never satisfied me nor made me happy but then I found out that, only a small thing could make me happy and the good part was, it will grow inside me.”

Mina chuckled at Chaeyoung's confused expression before guiding her hand to her belly and spoke with a smile plaster on her lips.

“I'm pregnant, Chaeng.”

Chaeyoung was dumbfounded at first before she finally realized what just happened, “YOU'RE PREGNANT?!” She asked loudly but was quick enough to cover her mouth.

Mina laugh at her as she nodded, she was surprised when Chaeyoung run out their room then outside their hut, catching everyone's attention.

“SHE'S PREGNANT!! MY WIFE IS FUCKING PREGNANT!” Chaeyoung happily announced to everyone who clapped their hands and some were cheering for the girl.

The guards were stomping their feet on the ground along with their spear to congratulate them for having an heir as great as their Sultan for the throne of Luna.

“Congrats, Chaeyoung-ah!” Jeongyeon shouted as the others were cheering, she was happy to know that her little sister will finally be a mother, she know that the latter will be a great parent with Mina.

Chanwoo and Jiwoo both smiled at each other before looking at their daughter proudly, “Yeona must be proud of her right now.” Chanwoo chuckled.

“Mamà has always been proud of Chaeyoung.” He replied before kissing her crown.

Chaeyoung was hugging her wife tightly and whispering how happy she was to know that she's going to be parent.

Mina knew how much Chaeyoung loved kids, she have seen the latter playing with some kids and carrying them around when she doesn't have anything to do. She also saw Chaeyoung once braiding a little girl's hair even though she doesn't know how, she still tried her best.

“I can't wait to have a painting of us and our child.” Chaeyoung softly said before leaning into Mina's lips and kisses it passionately in front of many people who cheered even louder.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FIVE MONTHS HAD PASSED

“I CAN'T BELIEVE, YOU WILL SERIOUSLY CHEAT ON ME!”

“Mina, let me in, what the hell?! The sun haven't rise up yet! What the fuck did I do wrong?” Chaeyoung shouted while standing outside their hut while Mina was throwing her clothes out.

“You're disgusting! Take all your stuff and leave!” Mina shouted angrily.

“What did I do wrong, Mina? I was just literally sleeping! Let me in, please!” Chaeyoung said, still half asleep while she's picking up her clothes that Mina keep throwing to her.

“No, you disgusting cheater! You really cheated on me when I'm carrying your child, dumbass!”

The people was woken up by the loud noises outside and peaked out their windows to see their Sultan being thrown out of her home by none other than, her wife.

“Yeah, I cheated on you,” Chaeyoung pick up her shirt, “IN YOUR FUCKING DREAM!” She added angrily but quickly regretted that when Mina threw a chair to her.

“With some kind of hoe!” Mina glared at her before shutting the door close, not letting Chaeyoung in their hut.

Chaeyoung was looking around and cussing under her breath after being thrown out for the fourth time this week, she pick up all her clothes and can't believe that Mina actually thought that she will cheat on her.

“Cheat on her with some hoe? Is she talking about herself?” Chaeyoung whispered to herself and groaned when a cooking pot flew to her and directly hit the back of her head.

“I HEARD THAT!” Mina shouted while peaking out the window.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu who was guarding around the tribe chuckled when she saw Chaeyoung sitting on the log and fighting her sleep but failed.

“Yah, did Mina kicked you out again?” She raised a brow to the small girl who nodded while rubbing her eyes, “She even threw this to me.” The girl replied as she showed her the pot that Mina threw to her.

Tzuyu laugh at her, “Hey, can i sleep at your place for a while? I'm still sleepy.” She yawned after saying that.

“Heck no, you've been sleeping at my place everytime Mina will kicked you out. I can't have some fun with my wife, you know!” Tzuyu said as she smacked the back of her head.

“Ahh... I remember when I ruined your honeymoon when Mina kicked me out. I'm sorry about that.” Tzuyu rolled her eyes and felt pity for the small girl who look so tired.

“Stay at Jihyo's hut for now. She will let you in, trust me.” Chaeyoung nodded and point at her clothes on the side, “I'll take care of that, don't worry.” Tzuyu softly said before the latter walked to Jihyo's hut, half asleep.

Like what Tzuyu said, Jihyo did let Chaeyoung in her hut and kicked Daniel off their bed so the small girl could rest. Daniel can't argue when he saw Jihyo's flaming eyes and let the small girl sleep.

“What am I, chopped liver?” Daniel asked to Jihyo who caressed his cheeks, “Aww don't say that, honey. Chopped livers are useful. Now, go and sleep at your parent's hut for a while before you wake Chaeyoung up.” She simply said as she pushed him out their room.

Jihyo laid down next to the small girl who was already snoring, she chuckled before hugging the latter like what she used to when they were still kids.

________________________________

“I heard, you're ignoring Chaeyoung again.” Nayeon asked as she sat next to Mina while Sana and Momo were across them.

“She's irritating.”

“What makes her irritating?” Sana asked, “This time?” Momo added, earning a kick on her legs from the pregnant girl who was glaring at her.

“She was breathing.” Mina simply replied as she eat her food.

“I mean yeah, that's irritating. Who is she to breathe anyway, right? You did a great job, Mina. Proud Momma here.” Nayeon said, supporting Mina with what she did to Chaeyoung.

She hissed when someone suddenly smacked her head, “Don't tolerate her, stupid.” Jihyo said calmly but deadly for Nayeon who quickly nodded.

Chaeyoung sighed as she quietly sipped on her coffee while sitting next to Mina who's now poking her cheeks to get her attention, she close her eyes to calm herself down before looking at her wife.

“What is it, hon?” She softly asked.

“I want some milk.” Mina said while pouting, “You just had one, though. Wait, I'll ask the maids to bring you some milk.” Mina shakes her head as she whined.

“Not that kind of milk...” Chaeyoung's eyes slowly widen when she realized what Mina meant.

“No.” She sternly said as she looked away from the girl who glared at her and calmly sipped on her coffee but was really scared for her life. “I have to meet my parents today so no but later.” She cussed at herself for giving in.

Mina chuckled and kissed her cheeks, “I love you.” Chaeyoung shakes her head while smiling, “I love you too, now finish your breakfast.” She replied to the girl who started eating her food.

Chaeyoung puts her plate next to Mina's plate, “I'm not hungry anymore so have some of mine too, alright?” She softly said and patted her wife's crown while staring at her lovingly.

Hours had passed, Chaeyoung was doing her duty as the Sultan of their clan and still taking care of Mina like if the girl wants something. She would leave Mina's side but not that far away to still check up on the girl since Mina has been complaining about the pain on her back.

“So far so good, honestly. Everything is going well and there's no danger in the area.” One of the guards said which made Chaeyoung nodded and dismissed them.

Chaeyoung walked back to her wife who was sewing something that looks like a clothes, “Just one more to lock it in and... Done!” Mina happily said as she looked at the clothes she sew.

Chaeyoung quickly noticed something on the clothes, “Is that a piece from my clothes?” Mina nodded and gave back her coat that already has a hole.

“Yeah, I cut some out along with my wedding dress and sew it all together and boom! I got this. Make sure, she will wear this!”

“What makes you sure that it's a girl? I prefer a boy, though.”

“Because I said so.” Mina replied as she rubbed her big belly and made Chaeyoung smiled and showed her wife something that she made.

“Here, I made this teddy bear from scratch! I didn't ask for any help so be grateful!” She said as Mina took the teddy bear and look at it weirdly.

“What the hell is this? A voodoo doll use for rituals?” Mina asked while holding it like it was some kind of disgusting doll, “It's so ugly.” She added.

Chaeyoung clenched on her chest where her heart was located and acted like she was hurt, “Yah! This is the second time, you called the stuffs I made, ugly! That hurts like hell, you know.” She pouted and wipe her imaginary tears.

Mina chuckled and kept her poker face, “Truth hurts.” Chaeyoung crossed her arms and turned her back to the girl who smirks, “Hey, can I have some strands of your hair? So in case you cheat on me, I can use this voodoo doll you made to curse you.” She teased.

“Who said, I'll cheat on you, dumbass?!”

“Aish...” She smacked the back of Chaeyoung's head and glared at her, “I said, just in case and don't you dare raise your voice on me, motherfucker!” Chaeyoung quickly cover herself when Mina tried to hit her again.

“Geez, I wanna kill you right now.” Mina cussed and stood up before walking away, “Ahh shit... I hate seeing that stupid face of her.” She angrily whispered and calm down herself.

Chaeyoung was left dumbfounded there and let out a scoff, “Hays, what the hell is wrong with this pregnant woman?”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE DAY

“Is Mina still not going in labor yet?” Tzuyu asked as she released the arrow from her bow and perfectly hitting the target, she furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed that Chaeyoung was sleeping.

She looked at Dahyun confusedly who laugh, “She didn't sleep these past few nights, afraid that Mina might go into labor anytime. Poor girl must be tired.” She replied.

“She must be excited.” Jeongyeon was about to say something when a guard suddenly barged in which quickly woke Chaeyoung up in her sleep and fell off her chair.

“Wha... What? Is the baby okay?!” The small girl said in panicked that made Dahyun laugh.

“Idiot, Mina didn't give birth yet.”

“Well about that...” They all turned their heads to the guard who's scratching his nape and gave them an awkward smile.

“She's about to give birth now and she needs you, Sultan.” He said which made Chaeyoung stormed out the place like a flash.

The tiredness and sleepiness vanished when she heard that, she run as fast as she could to get in their hut as soon as possible. She barged in and saw Mina lying on the bed and breathing heavily.

She stood next to Mina and run her fingers through her hair while looking at the babaylan worriedly, “I-is she gonna be okay?” She stuttered.

“I don't know, honey... Slim hips and she wasn't even born from any of the clans...” She sighed as the other babaylan smiled at Mina.

“But it's okay as long as the baby survive.” Chaeyoung shot her head to the babaylan and laugh nervously, “Why don't we make everybody to survive? That will be great.” She said and looked at her wife when Mina called her.

“I don't think, I can do this...” Mina said as she groaned, feeling the baby begging to come out as she groaned.

“You and the baby are gonna be fine, just push and I'll hold your hand through it all, alright?” Chaeyoung said, comforting her wife and wipe her sweats.

Mina nodded and quickly grabbed her wife's hand, holding it tightly that made Chaeyoung kneeled down due to how painful it was and she could feel each of her bones cracking.

“O-ouch, how can you be so strong?!” The small girl hissed as the head of the babaylan went inside the blanket as the other was gently pushing her stomach as Mina groaned trying to push the baby out as well.

Hours had already passed, Jeongyeon and the others were getting impatient waiting outside the room while Sana was praying for Mina and the baby to survive.

“I definitely didn't know that giving birth was so slow.” Nayeon whispered to her wife next to her, she wanted to be the first one to see the baby before the others and carry it.

“Ghad are they dead?” Momo asked and received a hit on her shoulder by Jihyo, they all turned their heads to the door where Chaeyoung and Mina were in when they heard scream of pain.

“Go, Mina! Push! Push! Push!” Momo started cheering for Mina, “PUSH! THAT! SHIT! OUT! OF YOUR VAGINA!” She started twerking as she said those words while her friends including her wife were all shaking their head in embarrassment and hoping that the ground could just swallow them or disappear like a bubble.

“Sometimes, I'm curious why the hell I'm so in love with her.” Dahyun muttered to herself.

After a few minutes, the noises from the room slowly disappeared which made Nayeon quickly storm inside and saw the babaylan cutting the umbilical cord between the baby and Mina.

They averted their gazes to Mina who was breathing heavily and so tired after trying to push out for hours, “Congratulations, Sultan and Sultana. It's a healthy baby girl!” Chaeyoung smiled as she walked to the babaylan who was wrapping the baby with a cloth.

It was crying so loud that it might be irritating for some people but for Chaeyoung and Mina, it was like a sound of angel's trumpets.

Chaeyoung teared up as she held her daughter in her arms, it stops crying as soon as her mother carried her, the small girl stare at her daughter and was mesmerized at every feature of her face from her ocean blue eyes to her soft lips.

“You look like your mother...” Chaeyoung whispered under her breath as her daughter held her finger with her little hands and giggle.

Jihyo was wiping the sweats on Mina's forehead as the babaylan was stitching her with a dissolving stitches, Mina was too tired to speak and slowly close her eyes as she continue to catch her breath.

“So have you and Mina thought about what you'll name her?” Nayeon asked which made the small girl smiled and walked to the window.

Chaeyoung looked at the moon that was shining brightly and illuminated her daughter, “Just like the crescent moon,” She smiled before she continue.

Luna Astherielle, my little moon.”

________________________________

STAY TUNED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
18.2K 1K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
283K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
54.2K 3.3K 19
A story where two people met but never touches. ______________ Another Michaeng story from me. This is the story inspired by Feel Special of our que...