Five Nights At Freddy's: Secu...

By Arkogon

The way the survival game have shown, and how it ended, I have watch so many YouTubers showing their animatio... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Daycare, or Nightmare
Chapter 3: Security Trouble
Chapter 4: See ya, Gator
Chapter 5: Chicken Out
Chapter 6: Secret Sewers
Chapter 7: Crash the DJ
Chapter 8: Vanny is.....
Chapter 9: Vanessa Therapy
Chapter 11: Underground Pizzeria
Chapter 12: Back to Hell
Chapter 13: Happy Ending
The Happiest Ending
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Glitch Takeover

82 2 0
By Arkogon

    They return to Parts and Service where Vanessa is being held, and she was not happy to be tied into the chair wasting her time.

Vanessa: "Gregory, let me out of this and I will leave you alone."

Gregory: "Not until you tell me why your three therapist were murder."

Vanessa: "What? How do you-"

Gregory: "I listen to one of your CDs. I now knew why you been murdering them."

Soon Vanessa was startled, because he had listened to every CDs and now she was really mad.

Vanessa: "You little, brat! You shouldn't be touching my stuff."

Gregory: "I know your a murder! And you cannot lie! You program these animatronics to kill me. Is that true?"

Vanessa wouldn't talk because he learned too much, as Gregory then asks about someone during the therapy.

Gregory: "Did someone tell you to do it?"

With that kind of word, she answered his questions.

Vanessa: "Someone.... He is always watching me. Watching me wherever I go."

Gregory: "He.... who?"

Vanessa: "He wanted to let out. He wanted to be free. I am his now."

Gregory: "You are his? Your father?"

Vanessa: "Not my father, kid!" As she was furious. "He is more than my father, he is better. He always comes back to me, telling me what to do and what to find. He told me I was ready to kill one. Some of the therapists I have were slaughtered because I didn't kill them." As she then looks at Freddy and his friends. "They did."

Then they were shocked when she said it was them. They don't remember about killing her therapist as Gregory thinks she's lying but she reveals the truth.

Vanessa: "I implanted the virus into them, helping me to cover up everything. They did what they were told to, and I didn't have my first kill because I was scared of killing. Gregory, this place isn't safe for you. There's more going on than you know."

Frightened, Gregory backed up and rejoined Freddy and his friends but they were frightened about what they did.

Monty: "We kill some guests. What have we done?" Blaming himself.

Chica: "No wonder I became aggressive with food. I was eating a guest."

Freddy: "Monty, Chica, do not blame yourself for what you cannot control. The glitch has made us do this, and messed up our program."

Roxy: "And what about you, how come you didn't have any effect from it?"

Freddy: "I do not know."

Monty: "Of course you don't. That is the reason you help that kid."

As they argued about what they did from the past, the lights went off and back on.

Gregory: "Not again." As he knew what it was.

He hurried to Freddy and entered his stomach, and headed to the recharge station. But the light didn't turn on as they exit out of it and confuse why it is not on.

Gregory: "Freddy, what's wrong with the light?"

Freddy: "I do not know, it has never happened like this before."

With the lights out, they saw something behind the window. It was the Endoskeletons.

Gregory: "What are they doing there? Aren't they supposed to be in the basements?"

Freddy: "I am not sure, if the power went off and Vanessa is here, then someone is messing with us. We must find the generator to restore the light. Gregory, climb into my chest and we need to escape."

Before Gregory can enter, he sees Vanessa without her rabbit mask. So he hurried to put the mask on her and head back to Freddy's chest and enter. Then they put her in the protection cylinder so she won't escape. And they hurried to find the generator. They got past the endoskeletons as they were not moving from looking right in the eyes. With them gone, Vanessa was back being Vanny and was crying because she knew what would happen. And an anonymous voice spoke to her.

Anonymous Voice: "You have failed, my child." As he recalls. "You were supposed to keep this safe but you let it out in front of him."

Vanessa: "He's just a child. I can't kill a child."

Anonymous Voice: "You have to, it's for you. It's what we must do."

Vanessa: "He's just a child..."

Anonymous Voice: "Silence!" As he shushed her. "When I first found you, you were nothing...... you're small... pathetic.... And now, you are more. And you will finish the job to bring him to me. He is not just a child. He is more than this. He is perfect. And now, you must do what needs to be done." As he then touched her shoulder. "Are you ready?"

Freddy and the others search for the generator when they encounter more endoskeletons. And they were blocked.

Gregory: "How many are there? Are they responding to someone?"

Freddy: "I wish I knew, but we must hurry. Pretty soon, there will be more of them around us."

They hurried to find the generator until they were pursued by Moon.

Moon: "It's past your bedtime. You should be asleep by now, and now you will be punished."

He knew where Gregory was, as Freddy and the others hurried to find the generator. They found it and let Gregory out so he could restore the light. But Moon found them and was ready to catch but Monty caught the string and managed to keep him away. Gregory hurried to bring the light back as Moon broke free from his strings and ran towards him. But before he could grab him, the light was back on and Moon was dying.

Moon: "No! NO! The light! It burns! It burns!" As he screams and back into the shades.

Moon disappeared into the shadows, and the others were glad the light was back on.

Roxy: "That was close."

With the light back, they return to Parts and Service until they find Vanessa disappear.

Gregory: "She's gone! How can she escape?"

Monty: "And we were so close getting the info out of her."

Gregory: "Then where did she go?"

They do not know where she is as Chica sees the security camera.

Chica: "Hey, maybe the security camera can tell us where she has gone to."

They head to the security office and look for the Parts and Service's camera to find out where Vanessa has gone. They checked every monitor and found it. They watched as the monitor began to glitch and she was gone.

Gregory: "What just happened?"

Freddy: "It seems the monitor was being static and then she disappeared. Gregory, can you try hacking the computer?'

Gregory: "I don't know how to hack, I'm not a tech kid."

Freddy: "You can try, Gregory. I can guide you to hack the computer."

So Gregory listens as Freddy guides him. They hack into the console and try to fix the footage. But then something was trying to keep them from getting the footage and Gregory was unable to fight it off.

Gregory: "Freddy, the glitch, it's trying to corrupt the systems."

Freddy: "Find the source where it came from. Find it, and try to stop it."

Gregory searched for the source of the virus and found it.

Gregory: "I found it, but what do I need to do?"

Freddy: "You must try to restart the system. But it won't let you. Enter the code to disable the effects as I will tell you the code."

Gregory listens and enters the code to disable the glitch, and it works and enters the restart. And when it was restarting, the virus was getting stronger and would not let it restart.

Gregory: "It's trying to stop the restart, what do I do now?"

Freddy: "Do not let it corrupt the restart, enter another code again."

He tells him the code, as he enters it. The virus stops corrupting and the restart has been successful. They celebrate that they got rid of the glitch and now can watch the footage. They watch the footage as Vanessa was free and the door opened and she skipped free out.

Monty: "Did that door just open?"

Roxy: "Well, no was there on the console. How can that happen?"

When confused how she's escaped, Freddy notices something on the console.

Freddy: "Gregory, can zoom in on that console?"

Gregory zooms in closer to the console, and sees a console being static but visible to something or someone.

Chica: "What is that?"

Roxy: "I don't know, but it seems like she escaped with its help."

Freddy: "Yeah...." As he was more concerned about what it was. "It's something....."

When he is still staring, his systems begin to static and then sees a figure calling for him.

Anonymous Voice: "I am still here. I can taste the fear in your breath. I will make you suffer, suffer like so many of the others."

Before he can know who it was, Gregory gets his attention and he regained his systems.

Gregory: "Freddy, I found a Security Badge, and it's Level Ten. It's in the room where the endoskeletons are. We can use it to access the loading dock at the garage! This might be our chance to get out."

Freddy: "That is great news. But we are not allowed to go in there. We were restricted from entering."

Gregory: "Freddy, that security badge is my only hope for escaping here. Please, it's my only chance."

Freddy: "Okay, but my friends cannot be allowed to come with me. They must stay out of the restricted area, and I will come in to help you find it. Then we must hurry to the garage and escape. Quickly, climb into my chest and we can escape to the loading dock."

Gregory was happy and climbed inside. They head to the loading dock as they arrive in the room. The others stay behind, and Gregory and Freddy enter the room where all the endos are. And found the room where the security badge is.

Gregory: "I got it, Freddy. Now we can go." As he looked back to see Freddy was seeing so many endos hanging and not wearing their shells. "Freddy?"

Freddy: "I have never been allowed in here before. This must be where I was born. Look at all the endos. They are all the same..... Have I always been a Freddy? Am I Monty with a different shell? What if I am not the first Glamrock Freddy? Are there more of me at other pizzerias? Do we all feel the same? Am I special? If I am mass produced, am I still art?"

Gregory: "Uh, I don't know. I'm just a kid. Maybe we should get you out of here. I don't think it's good for your programming."

He enters Freddy's stomach and they leave the room. They rejoin their friends and they want to know what they see but Freddy does not want to talk about it. They arrive at the loading dock and finally at the garage, as Gregory uses the security badge and opens the garage door.

Gregory: "Freddy! It's open! Let's go!"

Freddy: "No. We can not exit outside of this facility."

Gregory: "Of course you guys can! Come on! I can hide you somewhere."

Freddy: "We cannot leave. And I cannot too. Without a recharge station, my systems would shut down within an hour."

Gregory: "Then maybe I can find enough powers to recharge you. And your friends can help me too."

Freddy: "We cannot. It is a safety precaution. It is our design. This is where we must stay. Do not return. It will never be safe. I will miss you, we will all miss you."

Gregory: "Freddy, if I leave now, nothing will change, will it? You guys will be reported by her and they will dissemble you all, and replace with new ones. And they too will have the same glitch in theirs."

Freddy: "Yes. I am afraid that is correct." As he then gave him a choice. "Gregory, you have a choice to make. The door is open and you can go. Or you can continue to investigate where Vanessa has gone. There is something else going on with her besides here. It is your choice to make."

Gregory looked at Freddy's friends and were waiting for him to make a call, and outside was his only freedom to escape the Pizzaplex. If he chooses to stay, then he'll be trapped here forever and wasted escaping through the garage. And then, he chose to leave.

Gregory: "I think..... Leave. I did say I wanted to leave but not knowing how many friends I made here. And now, I have to leave."

Freddy understands, and so does his friends, as Gregory hugs him a farewell goodbye. They joined to hug him and he was ready to leave. He exits the garage door, as Freddy and the others wait for him to get far enough, as he asks Chica to close the garage. She did as the garage was closing, and they left to return to their room. But when they were about to return, they heard Gregory coming as the garage door was closing.

Freddy: "Gregory?" As he was surprised and confused.

Gregory hurried to return to them, as they were surprised he's coming back.

Roxy: "He's coming back for us? I can't believe it."

But they were more focused on Gregory as he jumped and slid underneath the garage door just in time. Freddy was surprised and asked why he came back.

Freddy: "Gregory, why did you come back? I thought you would leave this place."

Gregory: "I wanted to, but can't leave you guys." As he explained. "You were all friends to me. Roxy, Chica, Monty, and you, you were like a family to me. You all helped me, and now, I want to return the favor."

Monty: "Return the favor? How?"

Gregory: "By finding where Vanny, or Vanessa, is. If she is still here somewhere, then we can find out where she has gone."

Freddy: "Okay then, lead the way, Superstar!"

With Gregory staying, they are now ready to find where Vanessa is and find out who she is talking about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.6K 61
Desperat to escape an abusive relationship and save her and her daughters future, y/n takes an opportunity to get an easy high paying job as a nightg...
22.2K 699 42
[Originally posted on AO3] A complete rewrite of the game Security Breach. This takes concepts introduced from the games and books and implements the...
53K 1.1K 28
On days when your dad was busy you would go to the PizzaPlex where he worked. You got free passes since he was the main star of the show! However, as...