Redemption | Jikook Smut | (...

By jexns_princess_

"It's okay to crave something you thought you could never want." ---- Blood. Booze. Tattoos. Simp... More

1 - Pilot
2 - The Beast
3 - Fairytale Beginnings
4 - Switch
5 - Negotiate
6 - Hostage
7 - Welcoming
8 - Beneath The Surface
9 - Pure
10 - Little
11 - Comfort
~12~ First Time
~13~ Harder
14 - Aftercare
15 - Portraits
16 - Dungeon
~17~ Experiment
~18~ Explore
19 - Enlighten
20 - Care
21 - Evidence
~22~ Red
~23~ Bruises
25 - Forbidden
~26~ Repercussions
~27~ Sadism
~28~ Nice And Slow
29 - Bonding
30 - Dark
31 - Emotional Trauma
32 - Disagree
33 - Redemption
34 - Happy Days
35 - Amor

24 - Delve Deep

1.9K 113 8
By jexns_princess_

Jimin panted gently as he laid on his belly, his eyes shut. He was never fucked from behind before. Obviously not because Jungkook was the only man he was ever with.

Jungkook leaned down and began to press gentle kisses to Jimin's bruised body. He started off slowly, leaving opened mouth kisses to Jimin's underside of his thighs. He had bruising lines forming, the skin red and inflamed.

Jungkook was so pleased with Jimin. The younger was so strong to take all the impact.

"You were amazing, baby," Jungkook whispered, his hands caressing Jimin's bruised ass cheeks as he left gentle kisses to his thighs. "You don't know how happy I am. You were so obedient. Did Daddy hurt you?' Jungkook asked sweetly as he leaned up, leaving the sweet kisses to his ass cheeks next.

"Th-thank you, Daddy. It hurts a little..." Jimin whispered, slowly opening his eyes. The area around his eyes were moist from tears. He laid against his cum stained sheets, allowing Jungkook to take care of him now.

"I can take care of you. I have some cooling ointment for the bruises. Tell me how you felt during our session," Jungkook said, softly pleading for some communication from the younger.

Jimin closed his eyes again. He thought back to everything that they just did. The degradation wasn't severe, and it did turn him on, so he liked that.

The impact play hurt. It stung. But, feeling Jungkook hurt him that way was different. It was Jungkook who did it to him, so in some ways, it felt good. And the blood? Jimin knew already that the sight of blood on Jungkook turned him on more.

"I felt good... Even if being whipped hurt... It wasn't too much for me. And, it felt nice to be treated so roughly. I feel like the difference between when you handle me roughly and delicately is what's so alluring," Jimin spoke his thoughts, before he tried to turn around to lay on his back.

Jungkook moved back, allowing Jimin to rest on his back. The older man then held himself up above Jimin, approaching his lips. Jimin looked drained. He looked tired physically, but mentally, he was okay. He just needed to relax right now.

Jungkook leaned in to press kisses to Jimin's nose. The younger man was talking about this very action. There were times, which was majority, when Jungkook was so delicate with his actions. And then, in the bedroom, he was so rough. It was a bit alarming how Jungkook could have two different sides but Jimin loved it.

Pecking Jimin's nose, the younger brought his hands up to run along Jungkook's bloodied chest. The blood was drying, as Jimin's fingertips touched all the scars on Jungkook's body.

"You look really sexy covered in blood," Jimin whispered, before Jungkook could kiss his lips.

"Do I?" Jungkook smirked as he continued to leave short kisses to his lips. Jimin hummed in agreement.

"I can't lie either... You look pretty covered in blood too," Jungkook whispered, his lips meshing with Jimin's as they exchanged kisses.

Jimin sighed happily into the kiss as he trailed his hands down Jungkook's body. His curiosity knew no bounds as his dainty hands travelled down, his fingertips grazing Jungkook's hips. The older man inhaled sharply, loving the way Jimin's hands touched him so sweetly. His hands lingered, taking time to sketch Jungkook's curves in his mind. What always surprised Jimin was how beautiful Jungkook's body was.

He had defined muscles, a tiny and pretty waist, a lovely collarbone, firm thighs and strong arms. Jungkook's body was pretty.

Jimin was happy. Even if Jungkook was physically sadistic today, he knew that it was only because he asked. And, Jungkook wanted to please Jimin just as much.

Jimin's hands travelled to Jungkook's ass, caressing the skin as his hands moved to Jungkook's lower back. Jimin used his hands to pull Jungkook lower towards him, their chests together as his hands pulled Jungkook closer. His fingertips danced across Jungkook's tattooed back, feeling each crevice. 

Jungkook felt butterflies in his belly at the way Jimin touched him. Each caress was filled with care and compassion, and Jungkook never thought he'd be able to feel this emotion before or that somebody would ever care about him, but he finally realized that he was worth something.

Jimin pulled away from the kiss, leaning down to kiss Jungkook's nape. The older man was above him as he held himself up, tilting his head to the side to allow for Jimin to kiss his neck. This was the first time that Jimin did this, but he enjoyed how Jungkook's body tasted. He couldn't wait to one day taste more of him.

"How do you feel?" Jimin asked as he kissed Jungkook's neck, his soft and sweet lips leaving gentle and wet kisses to the nape of his neck. Jungkook had never felt so loved before, and right now, his heart was beginning to beat too fast.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, his hands roaming along Jimin's waist as he felt Jimin kiss his neck sweetly.

"How do you feel after we just did this? I'm sure you feel different, too. Hurting me wasn't easy for you, especially since it's the first time doing this for us," Jimin said as his lips gently clasped onto Jungkook's skin.

"I... You're right, it wasn't easy to hurt you. I didn't want you to feel used or abused. But, you told me you wanted this so I did it for us. But seeing tears in your eyes really made me feel bad," Jungkook said as he allowed Jimin to kiss his neck. Jimin's lips moved to his tattooed shoulder, kissing the ink on his skin.

"You know... Impact that harsh will always make my eyes sting from the pain. It's my body's natural reaction. But that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy it. I love it when you touch me however you like. If I have a problem, or if I'm reaching my limit, I'll use my safe word," Jimin reassured Jungkook before he began to leave wet kisses to Jungkook's shoulder.

It was very forgotten about most times but aftercare was crucial for dominants as well. Jungkook may have been a monster before, but his conscience wouldn't sit well knowing he hurt Jimin in a way that he didn't like. And, Jimin reassuring him made Jungkook feel taken care of, which was new.

For a moment, things were quiet as Jungkook allowed Jimin to kiss his neck. The younger brought one hand to Jungkook's hair, tugging on it to pull his head back for space.

"Daddy... Can I give you a hickey?" Jimin asked softly as he kissed Jungkook's neck and tugged on his hair. The older felt a chill go down his spine.

"You want to mark me?" Jungkook responded. Nobody has ever wanted to mark him before, and he never let his sex workers do that because it felt wrong to do. He didn't want a reminder of his fucks with them because they didn't mean anything.

"I mean... You mark me. And, you belong to me just as much, don't you?" Jimin asked in his quiet and shy voice. Jungkook felt different. As Jimin kissed along his shoulder tattoos, he began to think. He knew that Jimin was special to him but the thought of him being special to Jimin as well never really occurred to him. He didn't realize, Jimin thought he was special too.

"I do... If you want to mark me, go ahead, baby boy. I don't mind," Jungkook gave Jimin permission to leave his marks on him. The younger was overjoyed,  before he parted his lips and began to leave short kisses to Jungkook's neck, near his artery.

He left a few short and wet kisses, before he began to suck on the skin like Jungkook had previously done for him many times. The older man bit down on his lower lip.

This connection that they had was different. Jungkook was the worst kind of person in the city. He was the one that people feared and for so long, he thrived off their fear. Now, he was thriving off Jimin's care.

Jimin sucked a dark hickey on Jungkook's neck, pulling back constantly to check the progress. When he was satisified with the mark, he laid back down on the pillows. He rested his head on the pillows, smiling up at Jungkook who used a hand to run his forefinger over the mark Jimin just made on his neck.

"Can we shower now? Our cum is all over me," Jimin giggled cutely. Jungkook, in the heat of the moment, cupped Jimin's cheek with his hand and leaned in for a sweet kiss, the burn in his body igniting a spark. Jimin was such a sweet soul, and Jungkook had no idea if he deserved this, but Jimin was making him fall.

When they were satisfied, Jungkook wore his pants and covered Jimin with his shirt and underwear. They passed the foyer, Jungkook carrying Jimin in his arms as always. They walked passed the housekeeper whom Jungkook asked to clean the dungeon. This wasn't something new. The man has been doing this for years.

When they had showered, Jungkook carefully took care of Jimin, applying the cooling ointment to the bruises on his back, thighs and ass. The younger allowed for the aftercare, and he was happy. Jungkook made him feel so special.

When they were finally done dressing and they were cleaned, Jungkook stood at his mirror in his bedroom. His curtains were opened and the light of the day filtered through the room. Jungkook stood shirtless in front of his mirror. His eyes raked over his scarred torso. Looking at himself, he never would think that anyone like Jimin would find him attractive enough to want him to be his.

Jungkook's eyes flickered to the hickey on his neck. It was quite dark, and it was a great attempt for Jimin's first one.

Jungkook began to smile to himself, bringing his forefinger to the hickey to trace the color. Jimin claimed him. He marked him. Did it feel good to him? Yes, it did. That's because Jungkook felt like he wasn't good enough. Even if he was cruel and sadistic, he could be sensitive too. He wasn't good at emotions because all his life he was taught to be cruel. He was a sensitive kid, and now to some extent, Jimin was making him sensitive to other things now.

Jungkook's gaze flickered behind him in the mirror to where Jimin laid against the sheets, looking right at him from his place on the bed.

"Why are you standing there? Come here," Jimin giggled at Jungkook when their eyes met.

Jungkook smiled, before he turned around to approach Jimin. It felt nice having Jimin up here in his bedroom with him.

Jimin outstretched his arms, wanting an embrace as Jungkook crawled over him to leave kisses to his neck. Jungkook was so in love with him.

He realized it. Even if it was so soon, Jungkook put himself in a position where he was emotionally vulnerable  and now, he was falling in love with Jimin.

He couldn't say it. It was too soon, and he didn't want Jimin to love him back. He really didn't. He wasn't good for him. But, that didn't mean that he couldn't treat Jimin with the love and care that he felt.

Jimin smiled as he relaxed against Jungkook's bed, his arms around Jungkook's bare waist as he let him kiss his neck.

"What's this for?" Jimin asked shyly even if he smiled happily to himself. He felt like a lovesick puppy. Jungkook made him feel so many happy emotions.

"I want to tell you something, Jimin. I don't know how you'll take it, but I want to be open with you," Jungkook whispered against Jimin's neck, pulling back to sit on the bed. He sat comfortably, waiting for Jimin to sit up as well. They were going to have a serious conversation. Jungkook felt as if the time was right. Jimin needed to know something about him. He trusted the blonde. He loved him... He felt it. Slowly, he was realizing that he loved him just the slightest, and he wouldn't admit it to himself yet, but that was the only logical answer. His heartbeat increased, his spine tingled and he felt butterflies whenever he was with Jimin.

The two were sitting up on the bed and looking at each other expectedly. Jungkook was stalling as he kept silent.

"Are you going to tell me?" Jimin whispered, looking at Jungkook with hopeful eyes. Jimin was curious, as he always was.

"I... I will. Just promise that you won't pity me or paint me with the same brush as my past," Jungkook said softly. The younger man nodded, reaching a hesitant hand out to hold Jungkook's.  He held his large hand within his own, and gave him comfort.

"I won't judge anything that you tell me," Jimin smiled at Jungkook.

The older man nodded, inhaling deeply.

"You... You are aware that my mother committed suicide when I was ten, right?" Jungkook brought up slowly. Jimin nodded, encouraging Jungkook to speak.

"Well... I... I promised you that I'll tell you about how I feel about it. And I want to open up now," Jungkook whispered, directing his gaze elsewhere to Jimin's hand on his.

"Jungkookie... If you're not ready, I can wait-"

"I'm ready. I haven't spoken about this in sixteen years. Words aren't my strongest point. But... When I was ten, I found my mother after she committed suicide. It was the worst sight I could have ever seen. She... She hung herself. In my old family mansion, where my family and the mafia lived, back when my father was the leader, she hung herself in the garden. There was a tree in the center of the garden and she..." Jungkook trailed off. His eyes began to glisten as he recalled the sight of his mother. Her skin was pale and cold. The rope around her neck had left ligature marks and she looked horrible. He, as a child of ten, was the most terrified he had ever been.

Jimin immediately felt his pain. He had lost his mother, and even if it wasn't as gruesome or terrible, he felt that ache too.

Jimin noticed Jungkook's hesitance to continue.  Immediately, he moved forward. He began to straddle Jungkook's lap, taking a seat as he wrapped his arms around his waist. Jimin buried his head in Jungkook's neck, hugging him tightly to give him comfort.

Jungkook sniffed as he held back from crying. He rested his chin on Jimin's hair, his strawberry scent being calming. Jungkook calmed his emotions, his arms around Jimin's body as he sought comfort. When he felt calm enough, he continued.

"She hated her life, Jimin. She hated it so much that she took it away, and she didn't even consider me. I know my dad was a monster too, but I needed her. He broke her... All my life I hated him. And even though she's gone, I can still see her face. The few days before she died, she looked so awful. She looked dead, internally. I watched her wither away. If there was something I could have said or done to help her cope, I would have tried my best to make her stay-"

"You had no control over her decision, Kookie. I know how it hurts. You wish you could have had one last moment with her. One last hug, or a kiss, tell her you love her before she leaves. Maybe, then she would have stayed. But the truth is, nothing you could have done could have helped her. You were a kid. She was in pain, Kookie. No matter how much she loved you, her pain became too much. Being alive, she wouldn't have been mentally stable enough to take care of you. I know you feel as if you could have helped her, but her troubles were deeper than you could have ever seen," Jimin whispered, brushing his nose against Jungkook's neck. The older comprehended the words.

"I know... I just... I can't forget her lifeless corpse," Jungkook whispered. For years, the image of his mother hanging from a tree branch haunted him. And, somedays, on his worst days, it still did.

"I'm sorry, Kookie. That image will always be there but you are such a strong person for having went through that. Even as a kid, you were strong. I know it was tough. I'm glad you told me," Jimin whispered.  He held Jungkook closely. He loved being here, in his arms. Even if the mood was sad, Jimin wanted to be Jungkook's safe place. He wanted the older to trust him, like Jimin trusted Jungkook.

The older man just tightened his hold on Jimin.

"Thank you for listening," Jungkook whispered against Jimin's hair.

"Thank you for opening up," Jimin said, leaving a kiss to Jungkook's neck.

Even if he didn't say it, Jimin was so proud of him for being open about his feelings. He still didn't know where Jungkook's dad fit in the story, but he would be patient to learn more.

Jungkook just held Jimin close, seeking comfort. Nobody has ever been this kind to him, and it just made Jungkook's situation worse. He was falling in love with Jimin; and he couldn't stop himself no matter how much he wanted to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
960K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...