β„³π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒπ“π’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰βˆ˜β˜½ ✦Tᴏᴋʏᴏ R...

Autorstwa shina_lu08

You guys can imagine yourself as : πŸ”ΉLuna Hanagaki ♦️Leo Kurenai πŸ”ΈFiona silver 🟩 Lala Dilipi Your choice n... WiΔ™cej

β„π“ƒπ“‰π“‡π‘œβ€· Pα΄€Κ€α΄› ❢
β„π“ƒπ“‰π“‡π‘œβ€· Pα΄€Κ€α΄› ❷
β„π“ƒπ“‰π“‡π‘œβ€· Pα΄€Κ€α΄› ❸
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 1
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 2
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 3
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 4
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 5
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 6
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 7
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 8
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 9
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 10
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 11
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 12
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 13
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 14
πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’š π’žπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Άπ’Έπ“‰π‘’π“‡π“ˆ~
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 15
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 16
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 17
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 18
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 19
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 20
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 22
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 23
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 24
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 25
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 26
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 27
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 28
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 29
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 30
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 31
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 32
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 33
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 34
βˆ˜βˆ˜βˆ˜βœ§π’©π‘œπ“‰π‘’βœ§βˆ˜βˆ˜βˆ˜
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 35
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 36
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 37
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 38

βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 21

224 8 5
Autorstwa shina_lu08

Author: Good morning, afternoon and evening guys!!... I hope ya enjoy this chapter🖤

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ BANG! BANG! BANG! ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Takemitchi POV

I woke up seeing emma and Hinata slap me, because of our awkward possition, I grab my swollen cheek..

"Ahh Mikey was right all along hina-chan do really do slap hard" I touch my red cheeks. Closing my eyes enjoying the peace but not for long.

Draken " Yo Takemitchy, your now awake ha" Draken talks with his deep voice, walking cooly at me.

Takemitchi " Ohh Draken-kun," I greet looking around not seeing mikey " Draken-kun whee Mikey-kun?"

Draken " Dont even start with me, Heh Im not talking about that bastard."

Takemitchi " Oh-oh okay then, hehe" Me and Draken talk for a while about peh-ya and Pah-chin. When Hina came running back to me, Crying?

Hinata " Takemithi-kun, Sob... Ahhh-sob " We where alerted even Draken. Draken moved a little to give Hina-chan space to go to me.

Takemitchi "What wrong Hina?" I ask concern,

Hinata " Takemitchi, Its-its Luna-nee" she said still crying. When I heard Nee-chans name My heart beat loud.

Takemitchi " Wha-What Happened to Onee-chan??"

Hinata " She-She was Shot almost near her heart, I just got a call from Fio-nee, there now here at the sugary room waiting" My heart stop, My hearing become numb... I hear Draken, Calling my name but it was blurry.

Drakens POV

We watch Hinata say her words and What she said shock me, Takemitchy sister, The girl from a while ago, And she was shot, I look at Mitchy worried, he wasn't talkin and it was scaring us, His eyes was lookng everywhere, I called his name

Draken " TAKEMITCHY, hey mitchy," Then he look at the door, He rip the things that where connected to his body standing from the bed, But I stop him pinning him in ghe bed.

Draken " Takemitchy, stay down and calm down, Mitchy"

Takemitchi " How can I calm down HAH??!! My sister is Fucking shot and near her death in that room, I have to see her I have to be there for her, I CANT LOSE HER AGAIN??!!" He yelled tears strimming down his eyes.

'Cant lose her again? What those he mean' I look at his eyes, and I cant stop myself, I kneeled down my back facing behind him.

Draken " What are you waiting for Damn damn, Hop on I take you there," I said Grinning He smiled and jump to my back.

Draken " HELL MITCHY YOUR DAMN HEAVY!!" I yelled running to the corridors and stop seeing 2 girls and two boys. I help mitchy walk to them.
.
.
.

Fio " Mitchy- I-I" the short haired girl, cant atter a word and crys hugging takemitchy. i help the both of them taking a seat.

I was beside Mitchy, and Fio explained to us what Happened.

An Hours ago

Leo " FUCK CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!!" Leo screamed, putting pressure in her woulds, but the problem is its near her heart.

Fio " Lu-Luna, LUNAAAA!!!!!" Letting go of Pah, I run to Luna's side, she was coughing blood. " Shhhh, just rest okay, keep-keep your eyes wide and open dont-dont you dare close them, Got that"
She smiled at me.

Pah-chin " Fio-nee Im going after her!" Pah-chin said running to follow lala.

Luna " Am-Am I going to die?" She said with a small smile.

Leo " No-no ya idiot your not, your not, your not going to leave us ever again, ya already left us first now your doing it again, at least let us, not die at the age of 16 again" she joke laugh easing the mood.

Luna " hehehe, Looks like Ill be meeting Shin- soon" she grins

Fio " No-no uour not, we wont let you never!!! Wven if we have to make you date some else "

Luna " If-if I die yhen please take good care of Mitchy "

She smiled closing her eyes.

End of Flashback

Fio, Finished, daying what happened and Cound not believe it everything was fine when we leave, Looking at mitchy, he was in daze looking at the ground, not saying anything.
we heard Running foot steps, and yelling,

Takeomi " WHERE IS SHE, IM GOING TO KILL HER!!!" Takeomi-kun was furious.

Waka " Fiona, How is the operation!" He ask worriedly, breathing heavily from running.

Benkai " THIS IS WARR!!!"

I flinch a little cause they all sounded very angry and you can feel it. I look correctly and recognize them.

Draken "Takeomi-kun?"I ask at the corner seeing a red hair girl came to benkai and she cried in his arms comforting her.

Takeomi " Hey there Draken, what are you doing here?"

Draken " I was with Mitchy when I heard This happened." I said then , we both look at the two boys running.

Koko " WHERE IS SHE??!!" he was a mess and a verge of crying.

Inupi " Hows the operation??!!!"

Koko "Fio is it still not over? how is she."
He ask so worried like he was bout to break any-minute more.

Is it me or, this two felt familiar,  the two of them seated to the other side, the hawk hairstyle guy just kept his eyes on the door, waiting. and the other guy with a burn near his eye.

A few Hours later, the Red light turned green and the doctore came out, we all stand up, waiting for his words.

Doctor "We have successful saved her life, I do say shes a very strong girl." The doctor smiled at his successful, operation.

Koko " Of course she is, shes my girl after all" he said smiling softly.

Inupi " Thats my girl" he said looking behind the door.

I look at them confused, There Girl?! Is she a two timer?! No, she's not like that from what I have observe, maybe a suiter.

Benkei " Now that more like it, told ya shill suvive now common lil sis." He said smiling patting leo-nees head.

Waka " Damn he can make her best friends worried"

Takeomi " Im so going to smake her head when she woken up."
They all said but you can see the light in their eyes and then I look at Mitchy.

Takemitchi "Thank God, Onee-chan, why do you always do this, you make me worried to death." He aaid but still smiling.

Takeomi " Now then, that this all Solve.... " He smiled then Look at mitchy angry like a scolding father!" Why the fuck are you so beaten up Mitchy??"

Benkai " Was the battle that intence ?" Benkei ask with a laugh, still holding Leo, I dint know that benkei had a sisiter.

Waka " Fight harder Mitchy- just like your sister, who knows you might have your own nickname in the future"

Takemitchi " Ill try mg best hehe" he shyly said, scratching his cheek."

Draken " well, he already have one, thats our crybaby" I said and they laugh, while mitchy whined at me i chuckle "Ill have him back to his room." Mikey needs to know about this... but its better to tell him later. With Mitchy approval of course.
.
.
.

Hanagaki Household.

A few days Later~

Takemitchi's POV

Damn its so boring. i look at my friend who visited me the mizo 5 and draken. Draken and Mikey Finally make up thank to the poop on my hair, Gosh that was so disgusting. Where now here in a park, while the mizo 5 play soccer and the dirt? Hahahaha. Me, Draken and Mikey at setting Together.

Takemitchi " So? What where you guys even Fighting for a while ago?"

Mikey / Draken " Weve Forgot " I just laugh a little at them and enjoyed the place and air, when Draken, Hesitate to speak.

Draken " So takemitchy, Ho-How your sister" He ask with hesitation, I smile softly at him.

Takemitchy " They said that she woken up and can be discharged " I smiled wide and he nodded his head releif that my sister was fine.

Mikey "WHAT HAPPENED TO LUNA-CHIN??!!" He yelled at me " And much worse is you told Draken first and Instead of me" he cossed his arms pouting " I thought I was your bestfriend mitchy"

Takemitchi " Of course you are Mikey-kun, its just that the day I-was in the Hospital, draken come to visit and -" I stop and my eyes fell on the ground, and Mikey noticed it quickly.

Mikey " Takemichy , is there something wrong?"

Takemitchi " oh-oh yeah, its not a very good memory, "

Mikey " What do you mean?" What exactly happened," he said very serious.

Draken " That day was when Takemitchy sister got shot near, Almost near her heart."
Draken explain in my stead. When Mikey heard that he's eyes widen and look at me consern.

Mikey " Takemitchy, Im sorry I wasn't there when that happened, is-is she okay now?" Mikey was holding his tears, He cared for Luna, more than I could think of.

Takemitchi " Dont worry Mikey, its fine now my sister is strong she wont die that easyly, and yeah she coming home today or maybe tomorrow"

Mikey " That good to hear, How about I visit and bring some Taiyaki, and I want to meet your sister and soon to be my sister also hehe!" He laugh thinkin about my sister " who knows maybe I can even be your brother in law " He whispered I dint heard it all but Draken did.

Takemitchi " What was that?"

Draken " Well damn you Mikey"  Draken grins.

Mikey " What?! Its just 1year older, and besides age is just numbers, And I like her, more then I-I ahem" mikey blush and look away, that made Mitchy confused while draken snickers.

"That will be great, thank mikey " I hug mikey and realize " Oh Ah am ehh, skrry it just happened he smiled at me.

Then we heard emma and Hinata called for me asking me if I want to go to the festival with, Dahh that will be the most greatest thing ever.
.
.
.
.

Luna and The lovesick boy

"Uahh, its so boring, I dont want to stack in bes, its so irritating"

"You have no choice but, to stay put, so you can rest and healed."

Luna " koko!" I said excitedly

Koko " Im I the first one here?"

Luna " No, Leo and Fio just got out a moment ako to get somethings, while Takeomi and Benki and waka visited me in the morning with there holy scalding."

Koko " Serves you right" I pouted at his words, He walk and took a seat besides me in the chair leaning close" but seriously, Luna. Dont scare me like that ever again, I-I thought I was goong to lose you forever" He said pain in his eyes, softly touching my cheeks with his tumb.

Luna "hehe, Im sorry, But I cant promise you that it wont happen again, and one more thing, hahahah you almost sounded like a very worried Boyfriend "

Koko " If you let Me, I can your boyfriend" he said so straightly that it caught me off guard."

Luna " hahaa, you got me good koko "

Koko " No luna, Im serious, I want to be your Boyfriend, This is not how I want to confess, I was actually planning everything for the day I confess to you, but after the day you got shot, It-it scared me to death"

Luna " Koko" I whispered his name looking at his eyes, looking straight at me with worried and loving gaze.

Koko " Ever since that day you saved us, the moment you held me, I knew Iv fallen deeply inlove with you Luna" my heart skip a beat "I love you, so much, "

Luna " Koko you know that-"

Koko " Yes I know, its Shin thats why I hold myself back for you to have space and to heal, I waited Patiencely for you Luna, cuase I dont want to add more for your Problems. I dint want to push myself to you cause I dont want to ever see you have that dead eyes ever again"

" I know you cant Love me immediately, but I can wait, as long as you want, But please give me chance"

Luna " Koko," I dont know what to say, I was speechless, but I was so touch of him, for all he did for me, I pulled him over and embrace him " Thank you Koko, I-Ill think about for you, can you give me time"

Koko " Like I said I will wait even for iternity for you, take your time, Luna" he said kissing me under my eyes.
" and by the way, I brought some cookies and milk. And your favorite flowers, hehe"

Luna " Thank you koko" I took the flowers from him.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd Persons POV

I while the two lovebirds talk and Koko confession his love to luna, What they dint know that someone, was there all this time listening to them.

Leo " He Finally did it," Leo smiled but it was somewhat sad at the same time

Fio " Will this be a good decision? What about shin?" She ask woriedly.

Leo " we cant always see the difference between good and bad, we always merge them together, where not some god or goddesses.. Birdie where only Humans, living in this world, we cant always make the right decision. We are bound to fail or messed up sometimes, what we gatta do is how we carry it and use it as an experience to be better and how we learn from our mistakes."
Fio looks at her bestfriend shock from her very wise words.

Fio " Sometimes you really do suprise people by your sudden change of attitude and personality"

Leo " What can I say I am your wild cat after all" she grins walking away, "cammon we cant let those goofy guys ruin there moment, maybe koko can help heal, Luna's Broken heart."

Fio " yeah maybe, maybe he can be a good influence to our leader."

The two, jokes and talk about what goin to happen next to how can Leo make fun of Takeomi again. But unknown to the two of them there was also another soul listening to there every word and conversation.

Lala " Thank God, yoursafe Luna-" she wip the tears out-of her face.
"Please forgive me, Luna, Leo, Fio,.... I have no choice, sniff, I miss you guys so much.. sob" she bite her lower lip till it bleed and a few more sobs, and moves to the dark hallway disappearing in the darkness.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

77K 2.5K 47
"I was a regular girl with loving parents if you believe it." Kiyone Rian, a girl who was one of the S62 generations. With a father who cheated on he...
117K 4.1K 29
Another one night stand resulted in another pregnancy. Siblings both with the personality of a demon in disguise and a manipulator. After learning q...
11.5K 546 13
You know that one person in your life, the one who you hate more than anyone in the whole world? Doesn't it seem like no matter what you do, they alw...
10.8K 229 18
After 3 years dipper and Mabel are back at gravity falls. YET the two are drifted apart by second gender and social life, but what will happen when t...