Watching The Truth about Male...

By Roh594

All the characters from Descendants watch the real atroy of Maleficent. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Notice
So Cruella it is
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I got a new cover
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Notice
Maleficent 2
Maleficent 2 Part 2
Maleficent 2 Part 3
Question
Maleficent 2 part4
Notice
Maleficent 2 Part5
Maleficent 2 Part 6
Maleficent 2 Part 7
Maleficent 2 Part 8
Maleficent 2 Part 9
Maleficent 2 Part 10
Break And Jaffar's Past
Maleficent 2 Part 11
A question
Maleficent 2 Part 12
Maleficent 2 Part 13
Maleficent 2 Part 14
Maleficent 2 Chapter 15

Chapter 22

17.2K 553 88
By Roh594

Diaval with cautious tone said"They pulled the guards, he's waiting for you in there. If we go inside those walls, we'll neve come out alive."

While inside the castle,the handmaiden then finds Aurora's body and begins weeping.Maleficent and Diaval, in his human form walks towards the palace with the still unconscious Phillip floating behind them.

Maleficent retorted"Then don't come, it's not your fight. "

Maleficent smiled she really did care about Diaval. Also Maleficent had her heartbroken twice and she was not sure she will ever will be able to open it to someone again.

Maleficent starts walking towards the palace with Phillips unconscious body floating behind her. Diaval starts following Maleficent,while staying cautious after he knew Stefan was waiting inside. Diaval was confused and said"Huh. Well thank you very much."he then continued walking behind Maleficent muttering"I need you, Diaval. I can't do this without you, Diaval."

Maleficent deadpanned and replied"I can hear you."

While Mal, Aurora, and Audrey looked at Diaval and Maleficent, they had felt both had feelings for each other. But due to past issues, they are burying it deep in their heart.

Inside the palace,Stefan is by Aurora's bed as she lies unconscious in her bed, the three fairies approach them as Stefan turned to the three fairies and questioned with anger "Look at her Look at what you've done."

Evie spoke up"Actually they couldn't have done nothing,I mean the curse would have taken effect in some other way."

Maleficent nodded agreeing with Regina's daughter,while Leah hated seeing her daughter like this.

Knotgrass hesitantly replied, "She is only sleeping."Stefan walked towards the pixies and with a fake smile said" She's only sleeping , you say? She's only sleeping." 

Stefan then yelled, "She's only sleeping forever!"

Audrey with disgust said"He is acting like he really cares about her."she really can't belive she looked up to this man.

Mal nodded and added"He is one of those idiots who only cares about themselves and no one else.He wears a mask to fool people around them."

Evie spoke up"He looks crazier than before."Leah sneered at Stefan,his act didn't fool her now.

Thistletwit hesitantly questioned, "What about the kiss?"

Knotgrass with hope and excitement said" Yes, true love's kiss!"she even made kissing faces.

Stefan once again was angered and yelled"True love does not exist."

Flittle with worry and polite bow said"But it's her only chance, your majesty."Stefan hits Flittle asides in anger and walks out of the room.Flittle hold's her arm in pain, while the other two pixies comfort her. Maleficent and Diaval enter the palace and comes Stefan's trap massive forest iron needles set across the threshold.

Mal and Aurora were worried as Maleficent comforted both of them,as Carlos commented"Now we know where Mal gets her reckless attitude from."

Diaval was worried questioned"Mistress."

Maleficent starts walking through the iron needles carefully,but she gets poked by one.We can some of needles became red hot just being close to her.

Mal winced seeing that and was slightly thankful she didn't have that weakness.So was Maleficent she was glad her weakness was gone.

 But they all get through and Maleficent let's Philip float in the Hallway as they easily get past most of the servants, Maleficent and Diaval then the guard who was guarding the room where Aurora was sleeping,when the guard came to investigate Maleficent manages to knock out a guard with a swing of her scepter.

Mal clapped and said"That was a really nice swing, mother."Maleficent smiled at mal and replied, "Thank you."

Aurora also felt that was really mean swing.

Maleficent seeing knocked-out guard, Maleficent looked smug and just hummed.Back in Aurora's room,the three pixies are panicking thinking about finding the prince.As Flittle says"What are we going to do?

Flittle continued"But we don't even know where to start."

Knotgrass asked"We can't give up, can we? Come on, girls."

Thistletwit annoyed yelled"True love doesn't just fall from tree you know."

Maleficent with a gesture wakes Philip,who then gets droped on the floor, the three fairies hear the noise and open's the door only only see Philip awake as he asked" Pardon me. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know where I am."

King Philip winced muttered, "Now,I get why my back aches so much."

Audrey and Mal snickered,while Dude spoke up"Maleficent did all the work,but the pixies go the praise."

While everyone agreed with Dude,they also knew Maleficent didnt do this for praise or reward.

Thistletwit while twirling her hair answered"In king Stefan's castle."

Philip rises to his feet and with confusion questioned"This is where I'm meant to be. Odd that I can't recall how I get here."

Knotgrass was one with some sense was suspicious questioned"Why have you come?"

Philip was confused looking around answered, "My father sent me here to see the king."

Knotgrass had an idea, seeing his highborn clothing asked"Who is your father?"

Philip with a smile answered" King John of Ulstead."

Thistletwit, Flittle, Knotgrass all gave shout" A prince!"

The three fairies quickly drag hom and push him to aurora's bedside.

Philip recognized her as he said" Aurora."

Thistletwit was convinced as she said" He knows her."

Philip was curious questioned"Why is she sleeping?"

knotgrass answers"She's trapped in an enchantment."

Philip with doubt said"An Enchantment you say."

Flittle questioned" Isn't she beautiful?"Philip who was enchanted by Aurora's beauty replied"The most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Thistletwit asked"Do you want to kiss her?"

Philip was enticed,but he resisted and said"Very much."

Thistletwit encouraged"Go on, then."

At the same time Maleficent and Diaval enter the room, hide behind a golden screen to watch, Philip with slight worry and doubt questions"I wouldn't feel right about it. I barely know her, we've only met once."

Audrey nodded and said"Atleast my dad knows this is not fully right."Mal nodded from the stories she heard the prince would go for the kiss without a question.Mal had heard story how Prince Charming had gone through a whole country looking for Cindrella,I mean really you can't even remember the women you danced with. But she did understand how loose-headed Prince Charming was after meeting Chad Charming.

Knotgrass replied "Haven't you ever heard of love at first sight? Kiss her! Go on."

Philip leans close to kiss her but stops asks "An enchantment, you say?"

The three fairies getting irritated yelled" Oh! Kiss her!"Philip leans in slowly and kisses her, Maleficent and the three Fairies watch on anticipation for but the kiss isn't strong enough to wake Aurora.

Knotgrass was not convinced said"You didn't do it properly."

Flittle in disbelief said" It supposed to be a true loves kiss!

Thistletwit with frustration added, "I was certain he was the one."

Philip shook his head and muttered, "Sorry to disappoint you, ladies."while Aurora hearing this gave Philip a kiss on the cheek and said, "You are my true love, always and forever."

The three fairies starts dragging Philip away from Aurora's bedside as Philip questions" What are you doing"

Fairy godmother with disbelief said"The kiss didn't work."

Everyone except Maleficent,Aurora and Philip were confused at what was happening.
Aurora spoke up"We told you the story was not as it was told.I tried telling others the real story,but nobody believed me."

Philip added"While we do love each other,I was not the one who woke up Aurora."

Now the question in everyone's mind was who broke the enchantment and woke up Aurora.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 1.9K 25
(Sequel to Into the Depths) For once Mal found herself at peace with her life. She was in Auradon and had a fiancé who loved her and she him. So why...
73.3K 543 48
For those who love the Dolan twins and those who want to read quite a bit of smut.
18.5K 674 14
just letting every characters watch MDZS let everyone know how innocent our Wei ying was and ofcourse the legendary love story of yilling patriarch...
226K 5.4K 50
When the past and present meets their fate in the form of the cinematic universe Enjoy!