Someone Worth Staying For (Ho...

By LostOncer

Malivore was out of Landon and Landon was back to normal, and not stuck in the darkness. The question was, is... More

Writer's Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The End

Chapter 22

1.6K 60 6
By LostOncer

Josie's P.O.V.
    Once we made it back to her house, she led me up to her room. I hear her say a few words under her breath and the door closed behind us. She had me sit on the bed and she went to grab her makeup. "Hope?" I said and she turned around to look at me. "Yeah Jo?" I couldn't stop looking at her. She is so beautiful. "Jo?" I hear her say, making me realize I was staring at her. "Sorry, I just couldn't help myself." I said, blushing and looking away. I hear her chuckle, making me smile. "What is it Jo?" She asked again and I looked up at her. I think I've made my decision. Before she could say anything else, I used my vampire speed to stand in front of her. I grabbed onto her waist and pulled her closer to me. I could hear both of our hearts racing. "Josie, aren't you still with-" She started to say but I cut her off. "Oh shut up." Is all I say before I pressed my lips against hers. I couldn't control myself. I needed her close to me. I feel her kiss me back and her hands cupping both sides of my face.

    We stand there kissing for a what feels like a long time. It feels like the world around us has just stopped and it's just the two of us. I feel her pull away but I keep my eyes closed. "Jo, we should reall-" I cut her off again by pressing my lips to hers. "You're making this very hard for me to control myself." I hear her mumble against my lips. At this point I didn't care if she lost control with me. But I knew we shouldn't be doing that with so many people in the house. I pulled away and rested my forehead against hers. "You're right. W-we should stop, even though I really don't want to." I said, trying to catch my breath. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't control myself. You just look so.. perfect." I hear her chuckle softly. "Those heightened emotions are really taking a toll on you huh?" I let her go and sat down on her bed. I want to tell her that I choose her, but I think I should tell Finch first. It's only right to let her know first, but I really don't want to hurt her. I look up at Hope and see her smiling at me. "It's very hard to control myself around you." I admit and she nodded her head. "Yeah I know how you feel Jo." She sat down next to me and I felt the urge to just lay her down on her bed and let my emotions take control, but I tried my best to fight them. I feel her hand on my neck, making chills run down my spine. What is this girl doing to me? How does she have such an effect on me? I feel her start to dab my neck where the hickey is, which lets me know she's putting makeup on it to cover it back up. "So how are you feeling Jo?" She asked and I'm sure what she means. Is she talking about the kiss? "W-what do you mean?" I asked, not wanting to let her know that I choose her before I get the chance to tell Finch. "About you know, your new found abilities?" She said and I finally understand what she meant. She's worried about me. It seems Hope always worries about me. "I'm fine Hope." "Come on Jo. I know how hard it is to deal with becoming a vampire. I know it was my destiny eventually but it wasn't for you. I never wanted this to happen to you. I never wanted you to have to go through the learning process, I never wanted you to have to deal with the guilt of possibly losing control, or the heightened emotions. I mean obviously they're already taking a toll on you, just as they did me." Before she can continue, I turn to look at her and grab a hold of her hand. "Hope, I'm fine. Yeah it's tough but I can get through it. Besides I have you don't I?" I asked and she looked at me. "Of course you do Jo. You'll always have me." I smile at her. "And you will always have me. I know it's going to be tough to get through and get used to but as long as I have you and the others, I can do it. Just like you can." I see a smile trying to show on her face. "Come on Hope. Smile, I can tell you want to." She rolled her eyes at me and smiled. I sit there, looking at her. It's like we can't take our eyes off of eachother at this moment. Why must she be so beautiful? Why must I be in a relationship and it isn't with Hope?

    We sit there staring at eachother until we hear a knock on Hope's door. I turn to look at the door, hoping whoever it was, wouldn't just walk in because then they might ask questions because we were literally just in a trance together. We were so focused on eachother, we didn't even hear the person walking down the hallway. "Hope, you in there?" I hear her uncle call out. "If you are, go find Josie. I don't do this for many people but I'm willing to help her with control. Her mother is going to help to, so come on!" He said and then we heard him walking away. I turned back go Hope and sighed softly. I didn't want to leave her room, because then we wouldn't be alone. "You okay Jo? Are you ready for this?" I hear her ask, with a worried tone in her voice and a worried look on her face. "I gotta learn sometime. You'll come with me right?" I asked, wanting her there for comfort and just so I could look at her whenever I wanted to. "I thought you'd never ask." She smiled at me and chuckled softly. God, she's so cute. She made sure my hickey was covered before standing up and putting her makeup back. "It should be completely healed in about an hour but that's so no one sees and asks questions." She turned back towards me and held her hand out towards me. I didn't take my eyes off of her once. I took her hand and stood up from her bed. "You'll be okay. You've got this." Hope said and gave me a wink. Fuck, Hope. You're just making it harder on me. That little wink was so damn sexy but cute all at the same time. She started to lead me out the room and out to let me train. I need to learn control. Not just for blood lust but probably for my new abilities. I need to know how to control them so I don't just run in front of humans and accidentally use my vampire speed, giving myself and every other supernatural, away.

     As we were training, Hope was helping mostly, even if she just stood there because having her there was very comforting and helpful for me. It was like she didn't want to leave my side and I loved that. She was actually the first person who I have had feelings for, who has never left me or tried leaving me. All of my exes have left because they got scared and Finch almost did. Hope on the other hand, the only time she left was to protect or save me or someone else, but she always came back. Her uncle has some tough tactics but I knew he meant well and knew what he was doing. After awhile, Hope stepped in and stopped her uncle. "Alright uncle Kol, we should take a break." She said and looked at me. I could tell she was doing this because she didn't like how her uncle was training me. She didn't care of it was her being trained with these tactics but it seemed that since it was me, she wanted him to take it easier. I could see it in her face which looked a bit pissed at him for going far with it. Mom agreed with Hope and Kol finally agreed. Hope looked at me and smiled. "I'll go get you some water." She said and walked back into the house. "Just a few minutes." Kol said and then followed behind Hope inside. "Well he definitely has some tactics, I've never seen before." Mom said and sat next to me. "How are you feeling sweetie? If it's too much for you, we can call it for the day."  "No it's fine. It is tough but I know he means well and just wants to help." "Yeah he does, which is still weird to me. When I first met him, he was a bit psychotic. But now I can tell he's changed and means well. And I've never really seen him care much for others but his family, but I can tell through all of his toughness, that he does care for you Jo." Hope's uncle cares for me? "Probably because I saved Hope." I said and chuckled softly. "Or it could be he knows how much you mean to Hope and that she would be lost without you." I feel my cheeks flush red. "Mom!" "What? It's hard to get the Mikaelsons to care for you and clearly you've done it. I mean they thought you were worthy enough to have their crest." Is she right? Does Hope's family really feel this way for me? I haven't even known them long but have I really impressed them that much? Maybe it's because of how I am with Hope. Either way, it is a honor to be worthy enough for the famous Mikaelsons.

Hope's P.O.V.
    Before I went to get Josie a bottle of water, I needed to do something else. I headed out the front door and went to the RV. I listened in to see if anyone was inside and I could hear some of them inside talking. I hear a certain voice and it makes my blood boil but it's who I'm looking for. I open the door and peek my head inside. "Hey! I need to talk to you, in private." I said to Finch, with a look on my face. It must've been a evil look because the others looked scared. Or it's possible, they thought I would try killing her. Finch hesitated but got up and followed me. I turned back to look at the others and gave them a look to let them know not to follow or they would have to deal with me. I lead her away from the house so no vampire ears could hear us talking. "What do you want? Did you bring me out here to kill me?" She asked and I scoffed. "As much as I'd probably like that, no." I would like to do something to her. I've always hated her, now knowing it was because I was jealous, but now it was mostly because she was the one who did this to Josie, whether it was Malivore's doing or not. "Then what do you want?" "I figure Malivore is still in your head so I wanted to just let him know that later tonight, I want him to meet me at the warehouse and we will settle this once and for all. But only the two of us." "You're using me to talk to him?!" I ignored her question and rolled my eyes. "Just shut up. And if you say a word of this to anyone, especially Josie, you'll wish I did kill you." I said glaring at Finch before walking back towards the house.

    I quickly grabbed a bottle of water and came back outside. I handed it to Josie and smiled at her. "Here you go." I said, trying to hide what just happened. I was usually good with hiding my secret plans so hopefully Josie doesn't see through me. "Thank you." Good, she didn't notice anything. She took the bottle from me and opened it. She started to drink from the bottle. I could see the drops of water on her lips and all I wanted to do was kiss those beautiful, sweet, addictive lips again but I couldn't. One, I had to respect her decision until she made her choice. And two, her mother was literally sitting right next to her. "Alright you girls ready again?" I hear my uncle ask, shaking me out of my trance. "Yeah, let's do this." Josie said and stood up. I hate that she's going through this process but I find it hot how confident and strong she is being with it all. I just hope that I can come home to her, safe and sound.

    We spent most of the day training Josie and she has been improving but she still had a little ways to go. It was obvious everyone was tired so we called it for the night. Keelin and aunt Freya had made us all dinner since we were working so hard. After dinner, we all headed to bed. Josie and I walked upstairs together in silence. I decided to break the silence. "How are you feeling Jo?" I asked and looked at her. "Tired but I know it'll help me in the end." She said and gave me a sleepy looking smile, that was super adorable. "Well get some rest love." I said and smiled at her. "Love?" She asked and looked at me. "My dad used to say it and pretty much my entire family. I guess it runs in the family." I said and chuckled softly. "If it makes you uncomfortable, I won't call you that again." I said, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. "Oh no no. I like it." I smiled at her, happy that she agreed to let me call her love. We stopped in front of her bedroom door. We could both hear Lizzie on the other side, talking to herself. We both chuckled softly. "Well go get in bed. Goodnight love." I said and looked at her lips. I wanted to kiss her goodnight but I knew I shouldn't. Before I lost control around her again, I started walking towards my room. "Goodnight Hope." I hear Josie say as I'm walking away. I turn around and gave her a smile and watched her go into her shared room with Lizzie.

    I waited hours in my room, just doing some painting or reading. I needed to make sure everyone was asleep before I snuck out. Once everyone was asleep, I quietly left my room and started to head down the hallway. I stopped at the twins' bedroom door and sighed softly. I quietly open the door and walk inside. I see Josie laying in the bed next to Lizzie and smiled softly. She looked so peaceful sleeping. "I'm sorry Jo. I have to do this. Please forgive me." I said quietly, looking at Josie. I know she will be very mad at me for doing this but I have to. I can't let him hurt anyone else and he has to pay for what he did to Josie. I gently kiss the top of her head. "I love you." I whispered before leaving the room quietly. I'm sorry everyone. I have to do this to save everyone and if I lose then I'm sorry. I can't let him hurt anyone else. I'm sorry to Landon too. I tried to save him but this is the only way and I think he knows it too. Malivore is going to pay for what he has done.

Author; I think this chapter is a bit shorter than the others but I hope you all enjoy it! I also wanted to say that I have a new idea for a new Hosie story that I will start after this one. It'll be different but I hope you all will enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.7K 27
Follows Hope as she returns Mystic Falls, 7 months after The Originals finale. Please read, I'm terrible at descriptions, but I feel like this turned...
41.2K 1.5K 31
Just when Hope thought she was free of Agent Clarke once and for all, the universe decided to mix things up a bit. Suddenly Hope is faced with a deci...
52.8K 2K 26
Hope walked out on Josie 3 years ago and at the time Josie didn't know she was pregnant.. After a while josie found out the kid was hopes but never g...
32.2K 907 17
#1 in Ryan Clarke! When Hope's search for answers leads her back in time, she finds herself with an unlikely companion and a quest to fulfill. So as...