๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–š๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•บ๐–š๐–™ ๐•ท๐–Ž๏ฟฝ...

Per writtenbyphay

All I'm saying is this book is chaotic and all over the place. I'm going to edit this book it's my first and... Mรฉs

~The CHARACTERS~
~Chapter 1: How it began~
~Chapter 2: Daily Life ~
~Chapter 3: Catching Up~
~Chapter 4: The Unthinkable ~
~Chapter 5: I don't care~
~Chapter 6: Prepare for Date Night~
~Chapter 7: Night a his house~
~Chapter 8: Prank gone wrong ~
~Chapter 9: A night out~
~Chapter 10: The Talk~
~Chapter 11: We going to CALI~
~Chapter 12: We in CALIII~
~Chapter 13: Day 1: We chilling~
~Chapter 14: Day 1: Continued~
~Chapter 15: Day 2: What is going on?~
~Chapter 16: Day 2 continued~
Chapter 17: Oh Lord
Chapter 18: How's Life
Chapter 19: Damnnnn
Chapter 20: WHAT THE HELL
Chapter 21: Will it ever end
Chapter 22: Recovery
Chapter 23: Reunited
Chapter 24: Reunited pt2
Chapter 25: Back in routine
Chapter 26: Awwww Shit
Chapter 27: Not this shit
Chapter 28: We here
Chapter 29: Explain the situation
Chapter 30: Ni
Chapter 31: Forever Family
Chapter 32: Breakfast at home
Chapter 33: All the animosity in the room
Chapter 34: Wowzers
Chapter 35: By your side
Chapter 36: Love
Chapter 37: Worst Day
Chapter 38: Everything will be okay
Cut TF Up

Chapter 39: Make Up

848 41 7
Per writtenbyphay

Friday
May 20th 2022

"Ouuuu." I cringed at my stomach, "what's wrong baby?" Josh looked away from the game. "Contractions? I don't know papi I'm new to this." I rubbed my stomach. "Hospital time, because I don't know either." He hopped off the couch.

"Papi what about your game you can't pause it right?" I pointed towards his game that was going on. "Chanel get up and come on talking about some game." He helped me up and I laughed. "I'm just saying I'm going to be in labor for while, I'm taking a shower." I walked to our bedroom bathroom.

"A shower why aren't you freaking out like me?" He followed behind me and I laughed. "I've experienced birth." I turned on the water looking back. He had his face scrunched up, "experienced it I thought you were a virgin when we met." He cossed his arms. "Not like that with Angel when she had Mon." I explained taking my clothes off.

"I'm ready for hot girl summer." I mumbled stepping in the tub carefully. "Girl be quiet." Josh said stepping in behind me. "I'm so serious I haven't had a hot girl summer since last October." I stood under the water. "I'm serious too." He grabbed his towel put soap on it. "Smcht." I smacked my lips grabbing my towel.

Friday
May 20th 2022

"Dior get up." Isiah shook me, "man move." I pushed his hands off me. I started to roll on my stomach, "bruh get up." He moved me back over before I landed on my stomach. "Can you please leave me alone." I sleepily said. "No get up its already late." He pulled the covers off me. "Ugh why can't you go home, I really don't like you." I mumbled the last part getting out of bed.

"Okay when I leave and don't call then." He spoke and I shrugged, "bye." I gestured towards the door. "Forreal?" He asked. "Yep." I walked off going to the kitchen. I heard a door close letting me know he left. I don't know why I'm acting like this I can't even say it's hormones I just don't know. "You think I should apologize?" I rubbed my 11 week old stomach.

As usual I got no reaction back, doctor says I should feel my baby move in about a month in a half. I heard my phone started ringing, I start running to get my phone I ended up tripping over my own feet. I caught my balance and started laughing, "See you playing to much Manj." I shook my head grabbing my phone.

"Hello?" I answered out of breath. "Girl why- nevermind Nene in labor come to the hospital." Lisha said making me scream. "AHHHHHHH okay okay I'm on the way." I simmered down. "Get off my phone with yo weird ass " She hung up making me gasp. WEIRD? I'M NOT WEIRD? AM I WEIRD? I questioned

Friday
May 20th 2022

I got off the phone with Mani and called Riri. Why am I the person who calling everyone usual it's Angel. Oh she not speaking speaking to us, I don't even know if she'll come to see Nene give birth. "What Leigh." Riri called me by my middle name.

"Nene in labor get yo black ass to the hospital." I said and hung up. I knew she was gone call me back am I going to answer? Nope. "Mommy where we going?" Mir asked as me, him, Dede and Mon walked outside. "Tete Ne going into labor." I locked the door and we walked to the car.

"Okay." Mir got in the car Dede and Mon followed behind. "Mommy can I spend the night with Tete Angel." Dede mumbled getting in her seat. "Call and ask her baby." I closed the door, cranking up the car and pulling off. "Hello?" Angel asked. "Tete can I spend the night you?" Dede mumbled again. "Yes baby you can did your mom say it was okay?" Angel asked. Dede nodded, "hey laine." I heard Nini say.

"Hey Nana." Dede smiled. Dede doesn't really talk to anyone, she only talks to Nini. It the same with Mon he only talks to Mir. "I'm staying the night with you guys." Dede rambled, I pulled up to the hospital. "Where you at Nana?" Nini asked. "The hospital." Dede said as I parked and turned her camera around. "Us too look." Nini said, I got out opening the back door. The kids hopped out and we walked into the hospital.

Friday,
May 20th 2022

"Come on Joeski." I said grabbing Nova carseat. My baby getting so big she about to be 3 months old. "Stop calling me that ZaRiyah." He mugged me coming downstairs I waved him off posting a picture of Nova on Instagram.

riridatsme

SWIPE➡️

Liked by missangel and 498,290 others
riridatsme my baby getting big she almost 3 months😭😭

Comments
missangel: Novaa😭
lishali: Tete baby
kyliejenner: I miss when Stormi was this small
kekepalmer: such a cutie
datbxtch.nene: niecey pooh
view more

"Take that ugly ass shirt off her." Joe came and picked Nova up. "Say my shirt not ugly." I kissed Nova head, and she smiled. "She definitely a mommy's baby." I grabbed her diaper back and he set her in her carseat smacking his lips. "No she not." Joe shook his head, walking to the front door. "If you say so Joeski." I mumbled his name locking the door.

He walked ahead of me putting Nova in the car. I turned around and saw Joe standing in front of me. "What?" I said confused, he grabbed my neck pulling me closer to him. "You gone stop playing with me Love." He called me my middle name kissing my lips. He let me go walking to the passenger side opening the door for me.

"I'm a bug gangsta Ian gon stop playing with shit." I mumbled walking to the passenger seat side getting in. "That's 2." He closed the door and my mouth dropped. The fuck I do to get 1? I asked myself putting on my seatbelt. "Pick your mouth up Love." Joe put his hand on my thigh, and I pouted crossing my arms. "I didn't even do anything." I mumbled again.

Nova started to get fussy, I took my seatbelt off climbing in the back with her. "Don't do that shit again, climbing over my new car seat." Joe said popping my thigh as I climbed to the back. "Ouch, Jeremiah, that hurted." I whined rubbing my thigh, playing with Nova.

Nini just got off the phone with Dede, Nene is in labor so they on their way up here. Nini has gotten out of the surgery, she says she feels fines just has a wire on her ear so. "Hey Nana." Dede came running inside. "Ahhh." Nini touch her left ear. "Sorry Nana." Dede mumbled, "it's okay Laine I'm fine." Nini hugged her and Dede sighed.

"Guess what Nana." Dede said, Nini scooted over letting Dede sit down. "What" Nini said and I tuned them out. "Where Mon?" I asked, "oh Tete he in the room with Tete Nene and everybody else." Dede said making me stand up. "Nini you want to come?" I asked. "Yes mama." She smiled nodding her head. "Can I push her Tete?" Dede asked as I got her wheelchair.

Why do she have a wheelchair? I have the slightest clue, "Yeah baby." I helped Nini in the chair and Dede pushed her. "Excuse me what room is DaNiesha Shields in?" I asked a nurse name Sheila. She was all in her phone, yelling and laughing loudly, I reached over and ender her call. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT." She raised her voice. "Girl pipe down and tell me what room DaNiesha Shields is in before I show WhY I dId ThAt." I calmy said shaking my leg.

"Room 365 on the third floor." She mumbled, slowly picking the phone back up. "Right lady don't play with my Tete." Dede mumbled pushing Nini to the elevator. "Nana what's this?" Dede mumbled again touching Nini ear. "It's a device that'll help me hear better." Nini smiled. Dede whispered something to Nini and she nodded. "Yes we should." Nini said making me raise my eyebrow. "Should what?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." They said at the same time. "Mmhm." I shook my head, as the elevator came to a stop. Dede got off first pushing Nini wheelchair to the room Nene was located in. I opened the door and seen everybody inside. "Why yall staring?" Nini mumbled ad Dede pushed her inside. "Hey mommy." Mon mumbled walking towards me. I hugged him, "hey baby." I kissed his head.

"Tete how many centimeters dilated are you?" Nini asked. Everybody looked at her, "what?" She looked confused. "How do you know what dilate means?" Angel asked laughing. She shrugged, "Tete just answered the question." She sighed. "3 why?" I asked. Her and Dede clapped getting everybody attention. "Okay so please let me have yall attention." Nini spoke to everyone.

"Mir and Mon I need y'all to help out too, so come here please." Nini motioned motioned Mir and Mon to come to her. They walked to where she was and she whispered something in their ears. The nodded their head "okay." Mom mumbled. "Alright so I need all the dads out and all then moms stay in here." Nini said and everybody looked at each other.

If you guys haven't figured out by now, we are trying to make our mommies back friends again. We noticed that they haven't been talking like usual. Mon and Mir helped us get the men out so now it's just us girls. "Okay so now that their out the way let's have a intervention." I clapped my hands together. "What is an intervention?" Laine mumbled to me. "It means to improve a situation, like this one with our mommies." I whispered to her.

Mommy laughed shaking her head, "I'm only here for support nothing else." Mommy crossed her arms. "We getting somewhere." Laine smiled mumbling. "Come on Angel please." Tete Lisha asked. "Please what?" Mommy asked., "just give us a chance to explain." Tete Riri said holding Nova. "Can I get Nova please?" I asked, she walked over setting down in my lap since I was still in my wheelchair. "Hi pretty baby." I smiled tuning mommy and them out. "You are so cute." Laine mumbled touching her hair.

"Explain what?" I asked talking my hands. Just how I was treating Dave, they getting the same treatment. "We sorry okay?" Mani rubbed over her stomach. "No not okay, aight yall lied to me, didn't even let me know what was going on with MY CHILD, I knew yall longer than yall knew Dave, so don't give me a bullshit reason as to why yall didn't let me know what was going on." I talked looking at all of them.

"And the fact that your daughter was here too." I point to Lisha. "Makes it even worse, I bet you wouldn't want to be left in the dark, now would you." I crossed my arms. "And then you." I turned pointing to ma. Yep she and mama was here, for support. "I'm your BIOLOGICAL daughter not them." I pointed behind me to the girls. "You not telling my putting the icing on the cake." I shook my head.

"I need time to cool down let me know when my godson on the way." I left the room, storming out the hospital. Y'all may think I'm being dramatic but I'm not it hurts to know I can't rely on family to tell me important things like that. Yep and Amir still my godson I don't care whag they talking about, my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered seeing it was mama calling. "Hey love where are you?" She asked. "Outside." I mumbled walking to the car.

"Are you okay?" She asked ask I got inside. "Yes mama I just need to cool off." I cranked the car up, pulling off. When I was younger I would sometimes do this when I was mad or something. "Well I lo— someone came and hit the side of my car making me drop the phone. "Marie?" I heard her say. "What happened?" She said again and I blacked out.

Well that's a wrap on FIGURING OUT LIFE HOPE YALL ENJOYED

there will be sequel of this book I don't know when though. I didn't even know I was ending the book like this but I did.

Don't yall just love me?????

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

57.1K 2.9K 25
No description just read ๐Ÿ™ƒ
124K 3.3K 21
"สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แดแด‡ แดษดแด„แด‡, ษช'แด sแดœส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด ส€ษชษขสœแด›?" ๐™’๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ! ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๏ฟฝ...
274K 9.6K 38
A story where time means nothing and love means everything. Start date 12\11\22