Redemption | Jikook Smut | (...

By jexns_princess_

"It's okay to crave something you thought you could never want." ---- Blood. Booze. Tattoos. Simp... More

1 - Pilot
2 - The Beast
3 - Fairytale Beginnings
4 - Switch
5 - Negotiate
6 - Hostage
7 - Welcoming
8 - Beneath The Surface
9 - Pure
10 - Little
11 - Comfort
~12~ First Time
~13~ Harder
14 - Aftercare
15 - Portraits
16 - Dungeon
~17~ Experiment
~18~ Explore
19 - Enlighten
20 - Care
21 - Evidence
~22~ Red
24 - Delve Deep
25 - Forbidden
~26~ Repercussions
~27~ Sadism
~28~ Nice And Slow
29 - Bonding
30 - Dark
31 - Emotional Trauma
32 - Disagree
33 - Redemption
34 - Happy Days
35 - Amor

~23~ Bruises

2.3K 114 11
By jexns_princess_

Jungkook leaned back, standing on the floor at the foot of the bed as he looked down at Jimin. After that intense blowjob where Jimin didn't even cum, the younger was blushing profusely now.

He was flustered beyond description, his cock throbbing as it rested against his lower abdomen.

"What will you do to me today?" Jimin asked out of curiosity. The older man then smirked, the insane twinkle in his eye making Jimin feel like jerking himself off to the sight of him.

"We already tried sensory deprivation last time. Today... We'll try sensory overload. I'm going to stimulate you from all directions that your mind won't be able to think without the thought of me haunting you... But first, I want to decorate your pretty body with some of my favorite objects," Jungkook smirked, before he walked to the glass cabinet of toys.

Jimin bit his lip, watching Jungkook search in the cabinet for his favorite weapons.

He grabbed the bottle of lube for later, and walked back to leave the bottle of lube underneath the pillows beside Jimin.

The blonde man waited rather impatiently as Jungkook pulled out his object of choice. Walking back to Jimin, he dragged the tip of the leather whip on the ground, his nudity being the highlight of Jimin's day. The older man beneath the red lights, nude with all his tattoos visible, was such a sinful sight. Jimin didn't see this view last time because he was blindfolded, but the sight of Jungkook's erect cock in the air made him lick his lips. He almost completely missed the whip in Jungkook's hand, but luckily, his eyes saw it.

"So here's what I'm going to do to you. I'm going to treat you like my little toy. I'm going to hurt you, and you're going to keep quiet about it. If so much as a peep escapes your perfect lips, I'll restart. And, you won't know how many times I'll whip you for because I'll count in my head. You will lay there like the obedient slut that you are. You will take the pain like a good boy. And if you succeed, I'll eat your ass like you wanted me to. If you fail, I'll fuck you without letting you release. Is that good enough, baby boy?" Jungkook asked, his eyes narrowed as he watched Jimin with wonder in his eyes. He dragged the tip of the whip along the wooden floors as he approached the bed, his gaze trying to intimidate Jimin and possibly make him retract. However, the younger didn't want to go back. He wanted to succeed. After all, he did want Jungkook to eat his ass.

"Yes, Daddy. I want this," Jimin answered as calmly as he could, even if he was nervous. Jungkook grinned at him, clearly satisfied with his answer.

"Lay flat on your belly and wait for me," Jungkook instructed. His deep and sonorous voice was pleasant to Jimin's ear as the younger turned to lay on his belly, as instructed.

Jungkook smirked, seeing Jimin's pretty ass all for him, as he laid on his belly. Jimin pressed his right cheek to the pillow, his face directed to the door of the dungeon, whereas Jungkook stood behind him on the other side of the bed.

"Remember, you can't make a sound. I already have a number in my head, and if you make a sound, I'll restart. If I restart three times, you fail, and you can't cum today," Jungkook reiterated the rules to Jimin. The younger brought his hands up to fist the sheets in preparation, while he layed on the bed motionlessly. Jungkook watched with predatory eyes.

"I'm ready, Daddy," Jimin whispered. Not even a second later, Jungkook raised his arm up high, coming down fast but gently to whip Jimin's thighs. He was gentle, for now, to get him started.

Jimin winced, but he bit on his lip as the stinging pain lingered at the back of his thighs. He didn't make a sound, as requested.

Jungkook smirked, realizing just how obedient he is.

He repeated the action, this time with a little bit more force. Jimin clutched on the silk sheets tightly, the pain in his lower thighs causing his skin to tingle in a fiery way.

He just screwed his eyes shut, fisting the sheets as he refused to  make a sound.

Jungkook repeated the steps, his whip lashing down on Jimin's lower back next. The younger arched his back at that, tears springing to his eyes as he felt the force getting stronger against his skin.

Jungkook had counted until five mentally as he kept repeating the movement.

"Someone is such an obedient pup. You're taking the pain so well. It's just a shame that you won't last. I can see how close you are to crying out from pain. You should give up now before you're left with more bruises," Jungkook said. His attempt was to mentally ridicule Jimin, making the younger believe that he couldn't take it. This would fuel self doubt, and would in the end sabotage him into making a sound. Instead of building his confidence, he was stripping it. If he praised him and built his confidence, Jimin would strive until the end to stay silent. But, by making Jimin doubt himself, he was making it more likely for him to fail the bargain.

Jimin just shook his head frantically to say no. He wanted Jungkook to continue. He wanted to succeed, to prove to Jungkook that he could handle whatever he threw at him.

Jungkook repeated his actions, the whip coming down on Jimin's ass strongly. The younger arched his back at that, his knuckle turning pale as he fisted the sheets, but he refused to make a single sound.

Jungkook was growing more and more impressed with him as he whipped him more, until he reached the tenth number. Even underneath the red LED lights, he could already see the many bruising lines forming along his body. Jungkook dropped the whip onto the floor, done and satisfied with Jimin's obedience.

Jungkook crawled behind the man, hovering behind Jimin's back as he leaned down towards Jimin's ear. The younger had his eyes screwed shut as he faced the dungeon door, refusing to open his eyes due to fear.

Jungkook noticed the tears rolling down the side of his face and onto the pillow. The older man leaned down to Jimin's ear.

"You did it, baby boy. You succeeded. I don't think you know how proud I am of you," Jungkook whispered into his ear. Jimin opened his eyes, looking at Jungkook from the corner of his eyes.

"You- You are?" Jimin asked, his grip on the sheets slowly loosening.

"Mhm... I'm so, very proud. Nobody would have handled that as well as you did. I think, you deserve your reward now," Jungkook said sweetly, even if he was sadistic.

Jungkook leaned down as he began to kiss along Jimin's spine. He stopped whenever he saw a bruise, and left sweet kisses to the spot.

Now this, felt rewarding. Knowing that Jungkook still cared enough to kiss his pain away meant more to Jimin than anything else. Even if he didn't admit it, the touch of Jungkook's lips against the burning sting felt so complimentary.

Jungkook's hands gently slid down the sides of Jimin's body as he moved lower, planting his legs between Jimin's as the younger laid flat on his belly against the bed.

Jungkook positioned himself between his thighs, using his hands to hold Jimin's hips while his lips kissed the bruising lines on Jimin's ass.

He left multiple kisses, to which Jimin sighed, closing his eyes at the feeling.

"Daddy," Jimin whispered in content as he felt much better.

The older man used his large and calloused hands to separate Jimin's ass cheeks, his meal in sight.

"You were such a good boy for Daddy... I'm going to make you feel nothing but pleasure from now on," Jungkook said. Even if he wanted to be more sadistic, after seeing the tears that Jimin cried and yet he still followed through what was expected of him, Jungkook couldn't find it in his heart to hurt him further than this. This was enough for today.

Leaning down, the older man dipped his tongue into Jimin's entrance. He sighed from happiness, relaxing into the sheets as Jungkook began to please him with just his tongue.

The sounds of Jungkook's saliva was heard through their ears as the older man worked to please Jimin better than he ever did.

Jungkook's lips sucked on Jimin's entrance while he ate him out, before he inserted his forefinger to help. He reached his forefinger inside, facing down as he searched for Jimin's prostate.

He began to rub gentle circles, while using his tongue to lick the perineum. Jimin sighed from satisfaction as he began to huff, feeling Jungkook's finger play with his sweet spot so graciously.

"Daddy~ Can you... Please can you fuck me?" Jimin asked in a small whimper. He didn't want just this. He wanted more. He wanted to feel Jungkook in him until tomorrow.

The older bit his lower lip, leaning back to kneel behind Jimin. He reached under the pillow for the lube and began to coat his cock. He wanted to skip the prepping today, even if it would hurt. They were experimenting with pain today, to see if Jimin was masochistic.

The older man pumped his cock as he lubed it up, before he capped the bottle and placed it back underneath the mountain of pillows. He used his hands to adjust Jimin's body, having him on his knees as his head was buried in the pillows. Jungkook wasted no time, pushing his tip in slowly.

He groaned at the tight squeeze, while Jimin yelped as he clutched onto the sheets in agony. His legs held him up as Jungkook held him by his hips, slowly pushing into his tight entrance.

"You feel so good around me, baby boy. Your body is my absolute favorite. It's only ever been mine, and it will continue to be mine," Jungkook stated in between his huffs of breath as he entered slowly. Jimin didn't respond, mainly because he couldn't.

He just felt Jungkook's huge cock slipping into him without prep, and even if it hurt, he welcomed it.

"Daddy... You feel so nice..." Jimin whimpered. His fingers curled around the sheets as he waited for Jungkook to enter fully. Once the older man was fully inside, he waited a moment.

"Daddy is going to make you feel so good," Jungkook said. Then, he reached a hand out and latched his fingers onto Jimin's blonde hair. He pulled on it, causing Jimin's head to lift off the pillows as his back arched. Then, without notice, Jungkook began to pound into him.

The tight entrance made him feel so fucking good, Jimin being the best fuck Jungkook had ever had. Every single session with Jimin felt amazing, on a deeper level.

Jimin immediately began to cry tears of pain and joy as his body received mixed feelings. One moment he felt pain, and the next he felt a mind-numbing pleasure course through him as Jungkook fucked him hard and rough from behind.

"Oh- Oh, fuck..." Jungkook groaned as he tossed his head back, one hand firmly gripping Jimin's hair. The position felt so good to Jimin, that even if they just started, he might admit it was his favorite one so far.

"Ah~ Daddy... Oh-" Jimin whimpered, his body shaking with each thrust as his hole adjusted to the size. His entrance ached but the pain was so good to him, the pleasure even more of a privilege.

Jungkook knew just where his sweet spot was, aiming to find it as he fucked him from different angles. When Jimin let out a beautiful moan, that's when he knew he found it.

Jungkook continued in that angle, going at an animalistic pace as he gripped Jimin's hair.

The younger had never been treated so roughly before, but he loved it whenever Jungkook treated him like a ragdoll in the bedroom.

"Who's Daddy's good boy?" Jungkook asked as he tilted his head back, enjoying the tightness of Jimin's hole. The younger began to shudder, his body feeling that beautiful, mind blowing sensation as his orgasm coursed through his entire body.

"Me! I am!" Jimin moaned loudly, his back arched perfectly as he allowed Jungkook to pound into him from behind. The bed creaked and the headboard slammed against the wall, the sound of their rough sex echoing through the dungeon. Jimin couldn't keep his moans at bay as he released all over the bed beneath him.

He cried out Jungkook's name, the sound making Jungkook feel absolutely pleased with his work. His hand pulled a bit harder on Jimin's hair, only because he knew how the younger loved being handled roughly.

"So fucking precious. Cum for Daddy, baby boy," Jungkook spurred him on. Jimin released his entire load below him, the younger panting and moaning with each thrust Jungkook gave into him.

His fluid hip movements didn't falter nor stop after Jimin came. He just continued at his inhumane pace, going hard and fast, fucking deep into Jimin's pretty hole. The younger cried, tears rolling down his cheeks at the oversensitivity. This was what Jungkook meant when he said he would overload his senses. Aside from the tingling pain from being whipped, he also felt intense pleasure as Jungkook fucked him into a second orgasm.

The younger didn't have a chance to go flaccid as Jungkook continued to hit his sweet spot. His body was drained but Jungkook held him up by latching onto his hair.

"Oh~ Daddy..." Jimin cried as his tears rolled down his cheeks, his entrance being abused in the best way.

Jungkook snapped his hips forward, his knees digging into the bed firmly.

"You're such a good boy. Sing Daddy's name. Let everyone hear how good it feels," Jungkook praised his submissive.

Jimin felt another orgasm coming on strong, his fingers tightening around the sheets.

"Mm-  Jungkookie~" Jimin cried, his high pitched moans resonating through the room. Jungkook felt his thighs tense, his orgasm near as he pummeled into Jimin from behind.

"That's it, baby boy. Show Daddy how good it feels to be fucked like a pretty, little slut," Jungkook urged Jimin to make more noise. The sounds were beautiful, probably the prettiest sounds to exist. His moans were the perfect pitch, balancing high notes and low pitch well. The volume was beautiful and every time he moaned, Jungkook felt as if he was over the moon.

Jimin moaned again, his cries becoming more whiny as he was on the verge of another release. Jungkook noticed this, reached his left hand down to pump Jimin's untouched cock to aid his pleasure. That's when Jimin went bezerk.

His body convulsed for the second time, the shudder so strong as he shook. His cries were loud and pretty, his body dripping in blood from earlier, sweat and tears. The blood along Jungkook's torso was still stained and wet due to the sweat that kept his body damp.

Jungkook hung his head low as he continued to pummel into him, Jimin's cum splattering across the sheets below him for a second time.

The older man continued his movements, pumping Jimin's cock with one hand and holding onto his hair with the other as he gave one final thrust into him. Jungkook let go of Jimin's cock and pulled out, jerking himself off to cum all over Jimin's ass cheeks.

Slowly, the younger man came down from his high as his knees gave out. Jungkook slowly released Jimin's hair, allowing the younger to collapse onto the bed from satisfaction, while he emptied himself on Jimin's ass.

The workout was intense, and Jungkook was happy, but Jimin was the most happy. Even if he saw a more sadistic side of Jungkook, he felt cared for, and he couldn't wait to experience more with the man that introduced him to a different world altogether.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
135K 891 14
collection of stories .
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
204K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...