Jareth [The Labyrinth]

By bonbonsandbooks

Her life went down hill after school was over with. She let her parents down. Though it wasn't her fault. Her... More

Jareth [The Labyrinth]
Author Note:
Chapter 1 ❂︎︎ Dreams!
Chapter 2 ❂︎︎ As The World Falls Down!
Chapter 3 ❂︎︎ Underground!
Chapter 5 ❂︎︎ Within You
Chapter 6 ❂︎︎ Peaches & Cream
Author Note:
Chapter 7 ❂︎︎ Choices!
Chapter 8 ❂︎︎ Confused Hearts!
Chapter 9 ❂︎︎ Plots
Chapter 10 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Rescue
Chapter 11 ❂︎︎ Betrayed
Chapter 12 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Jail Time!
Chapter 13 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Goblin Queen?
Chapter 14 ❂︎︎ Saving Sarah!
Chapter 15 ❂︎︎ Thoughts Of Love!
Chapter 16 ❂︎︎ Magic!
Chapter 17 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Magic Dance!
Chapter 18 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Chilly Down
Chapter 19 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Gobblin Battle
Chapter 20 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Dream Dropper!
Chapter 21 ❂︎︎ Visions
Chapter 22 ❂︎︎ Finding Answers
Chapter 23 ❂︎︎ April Showers?!
Chapter 24 ❂︎︎ Witch World
Chapter 25 ❂︎︎ His Queen
Chapter 26 ❂︎︎ Love Lives On
Chapter 27 ❂︎︎ Meant To Be
Chapter 28 ❂︎︎ Stronger Than Words...
Chapter 29 ❂︎︎ Needing Answers
Chapter 30 ❂︎︎ Wedding Day
It's Only Forever!

Chapter 4 ❂︎︎ Home At Last!

236 10 2
By bonbonsandbooks

Chapter 4 ❂︎︎ Home At Last?!
Jareth's POV

Jareth finally got it all out in the open. He felt so much better after telling her. Now he did not look like a creepy guy.

He was after her heart this whole time. She had to see that. She had been betrothed to him for so long. He wanted her at his side. He needed a bride. He was not getting any younger. He needed a wife to take care of him. Love him. Be his best friend.

She would grow to love him if she did not love him by now. She would be sure to see all that he had done for her.

He saved her in so many ways. Now there was a new look in her eyes. A look of hope. He put that look there. He was proud of that. He loved that look in her beautiful soulful eyes.

Jareth was going off to see Queen Trinity. He had not saw her in sometime. She told him not to contact her until he had found her beloved daughter.

Now he had. And Trinity had him to thank for that. He brought Sarah home to them. To the underworld. Now Sarah would see this place as her home. Not a place to fear from.

A magical place to be.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

"My mother?!" echos Sarah with a smile on her face. "my mother is alive"

"Yes let's go to see Queen Trinity shall we?" he offers. He gives her his hand. Sarah nods then smiles as she takes his hand into hers. Then he leads her to her mother's kingdome.

They arrive there is a guard at the door. Panney.

"Who is there? Oh Jareth what do you want?" sighs Panney.

"I have the princess" he informs Panney.

"Do you now? You thought you had the girl before and you were wrong. What makes you think this is the girl?" challenges Panney as his long nose turns up at Sarah.

"How dare you talk to a king in such manners" says Sarah.

Jareth smiles feeling pleased by this.

"Well maybe she is Trinity's daughter after all" snickers Panney. "she will know come this way" he tells them. The doors of the huge castle opens for them. They wander inside.

"Wow this place is wonderful" breaths out Sarah. "can I ask something Jareth?"

"Yes?"

"If you are a goblin king does that make me one to? A goblin?" she wonders.

"Sarah you were to form into one as I did. But on earth you formed human powers. You became what you are now" he points out. "you adapted to your surroundings"

"Oh" she answers.

They go to a dining hall area. There sits the queen.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

"Jareth it is you. I warned you the last time not to come until you found her" sighs the queen.

"I have her Trinity" says Jareth as he smiles over at Sarah.

"You said that before" pouts the queen. "I can't take this to my heart" she mutters.

"This is her. She has your eyes. Come meet her. She has longed to meet you" says Jareth. He pushes Sarah over to the Queen.

"Your highness it is a pleasure to meet you" says Sarah shyly.

The queen comes over to look her over.

Sarah looks her in the eyes. The Queen places both hands on her face as well. Studying her. Looking her over. Making Sarah wonder what was going on here?

Then the queen gasps. Then hugs Sarah.

"Jareth it is her! It really is her!" exclaims the queen. "my Aria"

"Aria?" says Sarah. "my name is Sarah"

"We were to name you Aria after the king's sister" says the queen. "your aunt"

"Oh" says Sarah.

"You are home! You must stay! We shall celebrate" says the queen with joy. "Jareth I will pay you as promised"

"Pay him?" asks Sarah. She looks horrified.

"We promised him one million golden bells for your return. He did it!" she cheers.

"Am I only worth money to you?" Sarah says as she glares over at Jareth.

His heart sinks. How this must look.

"It was a deal to make me move to get you here" he sighs. "that is all"

"I get it now" snaps an angered Sarah.

"Forget him. You must stay with us. And get to know your family. We will celebrate. Jareth is invited of course" the queen is saying.

But Sarah promised to stay with him. At his castle. At last. The queen promised Sarah's hand to him! He did not bother to mention Sarah was promised to one other king there in the land on the other end of the map. King Torto. She would not fall for him if they met would they?

Could they?

His face falls.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

"Please pay Jareth as you promised. I will be happy to stay can my friends stay to? I do not know anyone but them. I need them" mentions Sarah. "and may I keep my name? Sarah please?"

"Of course, darling. Anything. Panney get the cash for the gobblin king there" says the queen. Panney pays Jareth.

"Your debt free of me now Jareth" Sara softly tells him.

Their eyes lock on one another. He can see the hurt in her eyes. He feels her pain.

Making his heart ache inside.

"Sarah, can we talk? In private?" he wonders.

"Later" she says. "I have much to talk about with my mom here" she says to him coldly.

"Sarah, need I remind you I rescued you when you called me. I brought you here. You promised me that you would stay with me" he calmly reminds her.

"You have no power over me" she simply echos.

Jareth grabs the queen aside to talk to her alone. His blood boiled with anger.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

"You promised her to me not the other king. Need I remind you of our deal?" he challenges the queen with anger. "Sarah will be my wife"

"But there is another king she could choose" warns the queen.

"She is promised to me! Sarah is mine. She will learn to love me. She will be my wife!" he demands with power in his voice.

"Jareth I just got her back. We will discuss this later. Yes, she shall marry you as promised" says the queen looking bored with his demands.

"I will be back for Sarah." he warns her.

"Jareth, I am staying here. I am not going with you. I am no longer your burden" Sarah reminds him.

"Sarah you are not a burden" he tries to tell her.

But she was wandering off with her mom. Talking and hugging. His face falls. He was so close to winning her heart. He had to have her love.

She had his. Anger surged in his heart. He was never going to allow her to marry the other king. It was promised to him. Sarah was his. He was going to have her love. 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 47.6K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.7M 98.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
741K 20.2K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...