Redemption | Jikook Smut | (...

By jexns_princess_

"It's okay to crave something you thought you could never want." ---- Blood. Booze. Tattoos. Simp... More

1 - Pilot
2 - The Beast
3 - Fairytale Beginnings
4 - Switch
5 - Negotiate
6 - Hostage
7 - Welcoming
8 - Beneath The Surface
9 - Pure
10 - Little
11 - Comfort
~12~ First Time
~13~ Harder
14 - Aftercare
15 - Portraits
16 - Dungeon
~17~ Experiment
~18~ Explore
19 - Enlighten
20 - Care
21 - Evidence
~23~ Bruises
24 - Delve Deep
25 - Forbidden
~26~ Repercussions
~27~ Sadism
~28~ Nice And Slow
29 - Bonding
30 - Dark
31 - Emotional Trauma
32 - Disagree
33 - Redemption
34 - Happy Days
35 - Amor

~22~ Red

2.3K 116 5
By jexns_princess_

Jungkook instantly cupped Jimin's cheeks, the blood on his hands imprinting on Jimin's cheeks as the older man inhaled all of Jimin. The ravenette was instantly captured, groaning into the heated kiss that Jimin initiated on his own.

He had no idea where the boldness came from, but Jungkook was aroused at the way Jimin kissed him desperately. In some ways, it was to convey how scared Jimin was of losing Jungkook. That ambush today was sudden, and anything could have happened. If they had lost one of their friends, Jimin would feel hurt. It's only been a week or more, but he felt attached to each of the members here.

Jimin kissed Jungkook as if he would never see the older man again. Jungkook's hands began to roam, the blood being spread to Jimin's clothes but it didn't matter. He could just buy more clothes for the man.

Jungkook's hands groped Jimin's ass hard, causing a soft moan to escape the younger man's lips as he pulled away from the kiss. He panted, looking up into Jungkook's brown eyes with shyness evident in his.

"Please... Take me to your playroom..." Jimin begged in a whisper, his hands clutching onto Jungkook's collar of his dress shirt. Jungkook's eyes searched Jimin's carefully. Even if he was aroused from the killing he did earlier, he didn't want his sadism to come out too much. He was still in his mindset of bloodshed, and if he hurt Jimin, he wouldn't be able to live with himself.

"Jimin, that idea is dangerous-"

"Jungkook... Please... I can't- I can't handle knowing that I could have lost you today. I know we've known each other for a short time but I care about you. I want to feel you. I want to ease your mind... You look...so sexy covered in blood and I-" Jungkook didn't let Jimin finish before he leaned in and captured Jimin's lips with his.

This kiss was more lustrous, and more starving as the older man bit down on Jimin's lower lip. The younger tightened his grip on Jungkook's collar of his shirt, fisting the material. Jungkook lifted Jimin up by his thighs, leading them past the foyer, past the living room doors and to the staircase that led to the sex dungeon.

Jungkook walked carefully as he held Jimin in his arms, the younger's legs wrapped around his waist as they kissed so passionately that their fire could ignite a forest.

Jungkook led them to the door of his playroom, opening the door and locking it behind him. The room was sterilised and cleaned the day they had sex in here, and all the sheets were replaced.

Jungkook still felt that adrenaline that he felt from killing earlier. He wanted to inflict pain. He just held back from hurting Jimin because he wouldn't do that without the younger's consent.

He dropped Jimin onto the bed, the younger landing with a soft bounce as Jungkook went over to switch on the LED lights. The dungeon was colored red in an instant.

Jungkook smirked as he unbuttoned his dress shirt, walking up to the younger who was watching Jungkook with a lustrous gaze.

"You're so desperate for Daddy's dick that you couldn't even let him clean himself of the blood first," Jungkook chuckled as he approached the bed. Jimin was highlighted red, and the traces of blood on his cheeks made him look even more sexy as Jungkook approached the bed.

Crawling over Jimin, the older man smirked down at him, bringing his hand up to hold Jimin's chin. Doing so, his thumb gently touched his bottom lip, pulling it down softly before releasing his lip.

"I just...think you look really pretty covered in blood," Jimin whispered, nibbling on his bottom lip. Jungkook smirked, his eyes flickering down to Jimin's lips.

"You're just as insane as I am, baby boy," Jungkook said, the sadistic glint in his eye rather frightening for most people; but not Jimin.

Jimin brought his hands up, running his fingers along Jungkook's bloody cheeks. Even if the blood was decorating his cheeks, Jimin thought that Jungkook looked beautiful.

"Please... Fuck me," Jimin whispered, his tone absolutely pleading as he looked up into Jungkook's eyes, his stare burning.

"I planned to do just that, baby," Jungkook whispered, leaning down to nibble on Jimin's bottom lip. He wanted to practically devour the younger man.

"No... I mean... Really fuck me. Hard... Like, you used to do with your workers," Jimin whispered while Jungkook continued to nibble on his lip, trying to satisfy his cravings.

"Are you sure? I can get a little crazy," Jungkook whispered against the younger's soft lips.

"Please, Daddy. I want to feel your bruises on my body... I can handle it. I know I can. I want to experience what others have felt with you, even if they hated it. I'm giving you permission to hurt me, Jungkook..." Jimin said softly, his voice showing just how desperate he was. Jungkook licked his lips, before he closed his eyes and began to kiss Jimin's lips. The blood smeared along Jimin's clothes.

Jungkook hastily began to undress Jimin, wanting to feel his skin against his as they fucked hard all day. Jungkook was an addict. He loved being buried deep within Jimin because he was so warm, so snug and so comfortable, like someone's favorite hoodie. Jimin was the only person Jungkook has ever went inside raw, so, he felt attached to him. Jimin was his safe place, and being inside him was the closest he could get to Jimin.

"I'm going to hurt you, Jimin. I'm going to make you feel things you've never felt before. All the pain and all the pleasure... Your mind won't be able to think about anyone else besides me. Are you ready for that?" Jungkook asked as he nibbled on Jimin's bottom lip while undressing him.

"Yes, I am. I want you, Kookie. Whichever way I can take you. Even if it means I get hurt physically. You've done these things to other people and I don't want to be the odd one out," Jimin responded in a whisper. He helped Jungkook remove his clothes, getting nude against the red silk sheets.

Jungkook leaned back, removing his clothes as he knelt on the bed. Upon removing his dress shirt, the blood had seeped through the shirt and his entire torso was painted red from the blood. Jimin bit his lip at the sight, his cock twitching in his underwear as he stripped himself as well.

Jungkook noticed how Jimin looked at him. He looked so starstruck. Jungkook fed off the confidence that came with Jimin's lovestruck eyes. Even if Jungkook had a good body, his scars were present and all the people he fucked before never looked at him the way Jimin looked at him now. The younger practically looked at him as if Jungkook was a masterpiece. Which, he was.

Jungkook was nude, as was Jimin. The older man leaned down bringing his lips to Jimin's neck to suck dark and fresh bruises, wanting to leave marks all over his body. Jimin enjoyed having his sight and his touch, taking advantage of the privilege and running his hands all along Jungkook's torso, touching and caressing his scars. The blonde tilted his head back into the comfortable pillows, allowing Jungkook's pretty lips to suck hickeys to his neck.

"Mmm..." Jimin hummed from satisfaction as he felt Jungkook bite on his skin, gently nipping and tugging on his skin to satisfy his hunger for the younger.

The air in the room began to get hot, the red lights making the room warm. Jimin loved being against Jungkook's warm skin. The feeling was so beautiful, being touched all over in his most sensitive places by the only person he truly felt safe with. Jimin had his own trauma and his own issues, but with Jungkook, he felt alive. He felt happy.

Jungkook sucked multiple hickeys to his submissive's skin, claiming his body as he always did. Jimin grew to fall in love with this feeling of being owned.

Biting on the skin, Jungkook used one of his bloodied hands to pump Jimin's cock, awakening his erection and exciting the man further.

"Oh, Daddy," Jimin gasped when he felt Jungkook's cold hand around his cock, tightly pumping his length and jerking him off. Jungkook smirked as he leaned down lower, his body craving to taste Jimin. Jungkook had never been so orally involved with anyone. Sex before was just sex. Now, it was something else. It had a different meaning, and making Jimin feel special was all he wanted to do.

Moving south, Jungkook wrapped his lips around Jimin's hardened nipple. He flicked his tongue over it, the younger gasping at the new sensation. His body was sensitive to all the new touches he was feeling.

"Jungkook-" Jimin gasped as his body reacted beautifully to each of Jungkook's touches.

The older man smirked, licking Jimin's nipple with a quick pace.

"Tell Daddy how much you love it when his tongue is all over your body," Jungkook whispered against Jimin's skin, licking and biting on whatever parts of his skin he felt like. Jimin moaned softly at the way Jungkook touched his cock, flicking his thumb over his slit to cause a chill to run down his spine.

"Oh, Daddy... Your tongue... Can you... Can you put it in me?" Jimin asked. He was so shy to ask but the feeling of Jungkook's tongue in his entrance the other day made him feel so many sexy feelings, loving how Jungkook's tongue dipped inside of him and ate him until he was satisfied.

Jungkook chuckled darkly, his hand jerking his cock gently.

"You're the perfect little whore for me... Everything you do drives me crazy, baby," Jungkook teased, dipping lower to position himself between Jimin's legs. Today, Jungkook wanted to try everything. He wanted to taste Jimin on his tongue, and feel him in his throat too. He wanted to devour him, in so many ways.

The younger gasped when Jungkook positioned himself between his opened thighs and licked his tip. Jungkook looked up at Jimin's expression. The younger kept his eyes opened as much as he could, watching Jungkook's every move. Learning from last time, he wanted to cherish the gift of sight and touch.

Jimin buried his fingers in Jungkook's black and lengthy strands, watching as Jungkook took his cock into his wet and warm mouth. The move made Jimin feel so beautiful, his body tingling from how Jungkook chose to taste him every time.

Jungkook kept eye contact as he sucked Jimin's cock. He loved this feeling he had in his body whenever they locked eyes during sex. It was soul awakening. Jimin's pleading eyes asking for more than he could handle was such a pretty sight. Jimin's brown eyes filling with tears from pleasure was breathtaking to see. Jimin, naturally, being himself and feeling unashamed of his body and his kinks, was gorgeous to Jungkook.

Jungkook hollowed his cheeks, sucking Jimin off to the best that he could as he bobbed his head. Hearing Jimin's breathless moans was worth a sore throat, as he took Jimin's cock deep into his throat. It was as if his hunger wasn't satisfied yet.

Jungkook was just that crazy. His obsession for Jimin made him hungry for him. He wanted to taste him at all odd hours of the day. He wanted to take him on the couch in the living room whenever they watched a movie. He wanted to fuck Jimin to sleep every night in his bed. He wanted to eat Jimin's ass when they were cooking in the kitchen. It was an extreme obsession, but he never did all those things that he wanted to because he didn't want to subject Jimin to too much.

Just when Jimin was close to releasing in Jungkook's mouth, he pulled back, looking up at Jimin who panted gently. The younger blushed intensely. He loved the way Jungkook's tongue felt on his body. It was smooth, and wet, and it massaged his skin so gently each time Jungkook used his tongue on him. It was such an amazing muscle that could do so many things, if people knew how to use it.

Jungkook left cute little kitten licks to Jimin's tip, licking up the precum that leaked.

"You know... Daddy has so many things planned for you. I'm going to make you feel so good. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have someone take away complete control of your body?" Jungkook asked, his tongue gently stroking Jimin's tip. The younger shuddered as he looked at Jungkook.

Their eye contact was so strong and powerful that it could summon all things good and evil within a matter of seconds.

"I haven't given much thought to that," Jimin whispered, nibbling on his bottom lip as he tugged on Jungkook's hair, loving how the older man allowed him to pull on his pretty hair.

"Well... Don't worry. We're going to test it out right now," Jungkook smiled at the younger, his evil grin back. And that was when Jimin realized that he was in for a treat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
678K 33.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...