Five Nights At Freddy's: Secu...

By Arkogon

The way the survival game have shown, and how it ended, I have watch so many YouTubers showing their animatio... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Daycare, or Nightmare
Chapter 3: Security Trouble
Chapter 5: Chicken Out
Chapter 6: Secret Sewers
Chapter 7: Crash the DJ
Chapter 8: Vanny is.....
Chapter 9: Vanessa Therapy
Chapter 10: Glitch Takeover
Chapter 11: Underground Pizzeria
Chapter 12: Back to Hell
Chapter 13: Happy Ending
The Happiest Ending
Epilogue

Chapter 4: See ya, Gator

82 3 1
By Arkogon

Freddy paused because he was spotted by Roxy. Gregory thinks she knew something but she was just sobbing and wanted to be left alone.

Roxy: "It's nothing. Don't get distracted!"

Freddy wanted to help, but she warned him and wanted to leave.

Roxy: "Freddy, get out of my room!"

Freddy: "I'm going. I'm going." As he left her room.

Freddy leaves and heads to Chica's room. Once there, Gregory exits out and opens the small spressent containing the Party Pass.

Gregory: "Got it."

Freddy: "Well done."

But before they could continue, the lights went off and Moon was back.

Gregory: "Oh, crap! It's that horrible moon thing again!"

Freddy: "Quick, find a recharge station. You should be able to see their locations on the map."

Gregory checked his Fazwatch and found the closest station. They entered as the lights were back on.

Freddy: "Gregory, that Party Pass is very special. It will let you into Fazer Blast or Monty Golf. However, it can only be used once."

Gregory: "Great, how do I use it?"

Freddy: "Just give it to a Party bot. They usually stay in front of the attractions collecting Party Passes. If you have one, it will let you in. I have marked both locations on your map."

They continue to take the closest locations they are now. The closest location was Monty Golf and they headed there. Gregory gives his pass to the Party bot as he enters.

Freddy: "Look for the Security Office in the back hallway. Since there is no flash photography allowed in Monty Golf, Faz Cams are often confiscated here. Mainly because they are only sold in Monty Golf. It is a very clever marketing plan."

With advice from Freddy, Gregory enters and arrives in Monty Golf. He sneaks past the Security bot and enters the hallway.

Freddy: "The security office is nearby. You might want to look around the office and see if there is a way to stop Monty from hunting you."

Gregroy continued and found the office. But when he entered, the alarm triggered.

Freddy: "Gregory, They know you are here. Get the security upgrade and get out!"

Gregory hurried to collect the Security Badge Level Five and then collect the Faz Camera.

Gregory: "What's this? It looks like an old camera."

Freddy: "That is a Faz Cam. If you are in trouble, use the camera flash to stun the other animatronics. Keep in mind that it will not work on Monty, due to his sunglasses."

Gregory understands as he is about to leave. But before he could leave, he found the Mazercise ticket.

Freddy: "You found the Mazercise ticket! Now you can enter Mazercise."

Gregory leaves and exits Mony Golf. He found Mazercise and entered, as Freddy told him where they could stop Monty.

Freddy: "So, there is a vent in this maze that leads to Monty's Golf catwalk. I believe there is a control panel around here somewhere."

Gregory searched for the control panel and found it.

Gregory: "These buttons change the maze. I wonder what the right combination is?"

Freddy: "According to that message, one of the S.T.A.F.F bots brought the key to the Superstar Theater. The entrance is located in the Daycare."

So Gregory heads to the Daycare and enters the Theater. He found the key and headed back to Mazercise. He used the key and completed the maze to the vent. He entered and found himself above Monty's Golf. He supervised a plan and found a way to defeat Monty. He fills up the large bucket by using the ball cannon and continues to fill it up more. But before he can do that, Monty shows up and jumps down. He knew what he was planning so he bash the second cannons and ready to capture Gregory.

Monty: "Rock and roll."

Gregory ran as fast and continued filling up the large bucket. Once it was full, he headed to the button just as Monty was ready to get him. He laughs as he is about to get him, but Gregory times it right and presses it, letting the large bucket filled with millions of balls as Monty tries not to keep it from falling on him. But the pressure has caused the platform to break and he falls, and shatters from the platforms and lands on the floor due to the loss of his lower body.

Gregory: "Sorry about this." As he apologized to fallen Monty.

He headed back to the vent to retrieve him, but when inside the vent he heard something crawling. Thought it was the Lil Music Man, but it wasn't. Monty was in the vent and was searching for him. He crawls to escape the vent as Monty chases after him. Gregory made it out, as Monty followed and almost got him but Freddy managed to stop him.

Freddy: "Monty, stop! You cannot hurt Gregory!"

Monty: "Like otherwise, you always get whatever you always like. I could have been a great leader, not you."

Freddy: "Monty, I am your friend. I do not want to have everything. I only wanted to help you guys. Whatever makes you jealous of me, we can fix you."

Monty doesn't want to be fixed as Gregory helps Freddy by shutting him down.

Freddy: "Let us hurry, we must bring him to Parts and Service to repair him."

Gregory agreed, as they dragged Monty. They arrive at their destinations as they are ready to repair Monty. They took his claws out and replaced them with new upgrade claws. Then they checked to see what was going on with his system and found a glitch scrambling his software.

Gregory: "Freddy, I think I found the problem. It looks like Monty's program was filled with something glitching. What kind of virus is this?"

Freddy: "I do not know. But whatever it is, it is scrambling his system."

Gregory: "Well, can we call it something like a glitch?"

Freddy: "Maybe, but if we can wipe the glitch out of his system he might return to his programming again and might tell us why he is been hunting you and jealous of me."

Gregroy carefully wiped the virus and he cleaned the glitch from his system. With the glitch out of the way, they finish upgrading Monty as he was back to his program.

Monty: "*Groan* My head! What just happened to me?"

Freddy: "Monty, are you okay? Do you feel okay?"

Monty: "Yes, and also, where are we? And what are we doing here?" As he looked around, he saw Gregory. "Hey, kid." As he waves.

But Gregory did not respond with a smile, as Monty wanted to know what was going on.

Monty: "Why is he so scared of me?"

Freddy: "You were trying to hurt him."

Monty: "I am- what?" As he was surprised.

Freddy: "You were trying to hurt him at your golf."

Monty: "Hurt him? I would never hurt a kid like him."

Freddy: "Well, you almost did. And your system was filled with something called a glitch, and it's a virus."

Monty: "I have a virus in my system?!" As he was freaking out.

Freddy: "Do not worry, we managed to clear the glitch out. But can you remember when you were scrambling with it in your system?"

Monty tries to remember when he got that virus, and remembers something was spoken to him and convincing about hunting a kid.

Monty: "Well, I remember a voice that was spoken to me. It was dark and..... A virus somehow spoke to me by shushing me. And that's it."

Freddy: "Shusing....." As he thinks. "That shusing reminds me of something I remember before."

Gregory: "Really? Do you remember?"

Freddy: "Well, if my system crashed earlier on the stage it would be the reason why I malfunctioned. But my system did not have a virus. Probably something has happened to me."

Gregory: "But you did not attack me, only the others. How come they are hunting me except you?"

Freddy: "I am not sure, but we now found the problem. If we can capture Roxy and Chica, we can all find out what causes us to malfunction."

Gregory: 'Okay, and that, we need muscle."

Monty: "Well, you got one." As he shows his claws. "With these, I can help you guys help our friends."

Gregory: "Sounds good to me, but please try not to attack me. Sometimes I don't really trust you."

Monty understands as they are ready to help the others.

Monty: "Freddy..."

Freddy looks at him, as he apologized.

Monty: "Sorry what I said earlier. I did not know what happened to me and I was kinda jealous of you. I hope I can make things up."

Freddy: "You can, you are my best friend, Monty. And so did the others. We can all help each other and learn to protect Gregory."

Monty looks at Gregory, now knowing his name.

Monty: "Gregory....." As he thinks about it. "Cool name."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 10.1K 72
Somebody commented this idea on one of my stories and it's been in my head forever. So now I'm writing this. I'm going to add an information chapter...
29.6K 582 10
*(I can't believe my first post is a Glamrock Freddy smut, sorry mom and dad.)* (Y/N) ends up working as a security guard, but after a series of mal...
225K 6.6K 61
Desperat to escape an abusive relationship and save her and her daughters future, y/n takes an opportunity to get an easy high paying job as a nightg...
1.6K 44 12
Gregory goes to the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex, the newest installment in the franchise and a sort of reboot for the company... Though there seem...