Redemption | Jikook Smut | (...

By jexns_princess_

"It's okay to crave something you thought you could never want." ---- Blood. Booze. Tattoos. Simp... More

1 - Pilot
2 - The Beast
3 - Fairytale Beginnings
4 - Switch
5 - Negotiate
6 - Hostage
7 - Welcoming
8 - Beneath The Surface
9 - Pure
10 - Little
11 - Comfort
~12~ First Time
~13~ Harder
14 - Aftercare
15 - Portraits
16 - Dungeon
~17~ Experiment
~18~ Explore
19 - Enlighten
20 - Care
~22~ Red
~23~ Bruises
24 - Delve Deep
25 - Forbidden
~26~ Repercussions
~27~ Sadism
~28~ Nice And Slow
29 - Bonding
30 - Dark
31 - Emotional Trauma
32 - Disagree
33 - Redemption
34 - Happy Days
35 - Amor

21 - Evidence

1.8K 126 6
By jexns_princess_

That week was an emotional time for Mr. Park and his sister. Jimin's disappearance seemed to devastate them with each waking moment.

Mr. Park was in the police department, in his office to be precise, as he looked through the files he gathered.

There were no traces of DNA on the front door or back door. There were no traces of foreign DNA in the entire house. Nobody had been in there besides Jimin, Minji and Mr. Park.

Jungkook was smart that day. He left not a single trace of himself. Not even a shoe print was recovered.

With Jungkook parking his car on the street, in a blindspot where the traffic cameras couldn't detect him, he bypassed every single way that he could have been caught.

Mr. Park was concerned. His electric fencing had short circuited the night of Jimin's disappearance, but the fault was so small that it could have been labelled as a product malfunction.

Watching the CCTV camera footage of his home once more, his eyes were narrowed in on each detail as he played it in slow motion.

After what seemed to be hours of dedication, his eyes spotted something. He may have been a middle aged man, but he wasn't as blind as he thought he was.

In the corner of the footage that Camera 13 capture, where the lens recorded the view of the front entrance to the driveway, he noticed that the garden ornament near the gate was tipped over.

The ornament was tipped over but the entire video was consistent. There was no footage of the ornament falling over. It was perfect in one second, and then it was on the ground the very next second.

It was such a small detail that anyone could have missed it. But, it was proof that the footage was tampered with. It was stuck on a loop for twenty minutes. Within those twenty minutes, Jungkook had broke into their home and convinced Jimin to leave with him.

The footage was hacked to erase the entire twenty minutes, however, it looped the video for those minutes to show that the footage was recorded for the twenty-four hours that day.

The ornament that fell didn't miraculously fall. Jimin tipped it over with his foot that day, hoping that someone would realize that he left suspiciously. 

Why was this ornament different from the others? It was the only ornament that was a reminder of Jimin's mother. It was her favorite ornament which their family kept on the lawn.

Jimin wanted his family to notice it laying on the ground, because the ornament was too heavy to fall due to natural causes, unless there was an earthquake or a tornado.

So, with this in mind, Mr. Park knew it was a long shot, but he decided to open up an investigation to find his son.

* * *

Yesterday, Jimin was in little space for a long time. He stayed little for a few hours, being taken care of by Jungkook. When the younger was back in big space, they cleaned up Jimin's play section.

The blonde was happy. He was content. At home, he usually slipped into little space in his bedroom when he was alone. He'd gather his gear and sit on his bed before he'd allow himself to slip.

He never had someone take care of him the way Jungkook had done yesterday. It made him feel a sense of euphoria, and, he was slowly falling for the man already.

At the moment, Jimin was waiting for Jungkook to watch a movie. The younger had been contemplating something lately. Ever since he started to spend time with Jungkook, he learned a lot about the man. Now, he realized that maybe staying here with Jungkook wasn't such a bad thing.

Jungkook finally entered with the bowl of popcorn that he made. Jimin and Jungkook were watching a movie today, as a stress reliever.

Jungkook wore casual clothes, consisting of gray sweatpants and a shirt. His tattooed arms were on display, and Jimin loved looking at the inked skin.

Jungkook took a seat beside Jimin, handing him the bowl of popcorn as he was about to press play on the movie.

Jungkook wrapped an arm around Jimin protectively as they were given privacy in the main living room. Jimin leaned into his embrace, ready to watch the movie.

The older man was feeling butterflies as he prepared to have a bonding session with Jimin.

Yes, Jungkook had been feeling butterflies lately. And, it was all because of Jimin. Whenever the younger would smile or speak, or do the cutest things, Jungkook would find himself feeling this strange emotion in his belly.

He was growing emotionally vulnerable because of Jimin. In his line of work, he took many risks, most of which played with his life. But now, he began to wonder. What if he didn't want to play with his life anymore, for Jimin's sake?

Jimin and Jungkook watched the movie silently, aside from a few laughs here and there because of the comedy. Every time Jimin laughed, he leaned further into Jungkook, causing the older man to feel some sort of bliss at the thought.

By the end of the movie, Jimin was in Jungkook's arms as they cuddled on the couch. It was a stress reliever because tomorrow would be a mission for Jungkook. Lately, there has been increasing criminal activity that wasn't from Jungkook and his clan. However, it wasn't regular robberies or petty crimes. It was intense massacres, and the closest idea was that another mafia or gang was rising in place of the previous fallen clans which Jungkook took out.

Tomorrow, Jungkook and his men would be looking into it. They wouldn't leave Jimin alone, but the older was stressed about this. He was always stressed about his missions because he didn't want the people he cared about to get hurt.

After the movie ended, Jimin turned his attention to Jungkook. He wanted to talk about something.

"Kookie?" Jimin asked as he turned to look at Jungkook who was spooning him from behind on the couch.

"Yes, baby?" Jungkook responded.

"I... I feel the need to tell you that my father will look for me," Jimin whispered, feeling sad to think about leaving Jungkook's safe arms.

"I know he will," Jungkook said. That was his plan initially. He wanted Mr. Park to look for Jimin. But, that was before. Now, he didn't know if he was ready to give Jimin back.

"Will you give me back to him?" Jimin wondered. The idea was bittersweet. He missed his family, but leaving Jungkook felt like misery. He knew his father and Jungkook would never see eye to eye, and Mr. Park would not want Jimin to be with a man like Jungkook.

"It's your choice, baby boy. If you want to leave, you can. If you want to stay, that's good too," Jungkook said simply, caressing Jimin's cheek. The younger man nodded, choosing not to discuss this further.

He didn't want to think about leaving Jungkook, but he also wanted to see his family again. For now, he decided to enjoy being safe in Jungkook's arms, because he hasn't felt this much happiness in a long time, and he didn't want to question it.

* * *

The next day, Jungkook had went on his mission with a few of his men. They were trying to find out more about the men who have been causing havoc in the city lately. Jungkook didn't want competition for his clan. He wanted the most power in this city, and any opposing mafias would take that chance away from him.

However, what he didn't expect when they were scoping out the alleyway near the most recent attack, was that they would be ambushed.

A group of four men came after them, but lucky for them, they were one man extra because they have five.

Jungkook's mafia shed some blood in the alleyway, and left just as fast. This would put a dent in everything. This was the first time that they were ambushed in a public place. Street cameras were now a bane.

Jungkook was beginning to wonder. How did those men know that they would be there today? Somebody has been keeping tabs on their mafia, waiting for them to enter the city. Jungkook knew they weren't being followed. He made sure of that. But, somebody within the city was waiting for them to arrive. It began to feel as if the attacks that were taking place was to draw in Jungkook's attention. He just had no idea why.

The ride home was tedious. It was a long while for Jungkook to begin to overthink, ignoring the blood on his hands and on his clothes. So he had taken a punch to his face and he had a cut eyebrow. He was okay. He wasn't as injured as the rest of the gang.

"That was fucking insane," Taehyung cursed. He was angry. Beyond angry. No clan had ever been close to battling them, and winning. It was always a handicapped match because Jungkook's mafia was skilled and talented in the field.

But, today's enemies were quick and witted, and almost as skilled. They retreated, but Jungkook felt as if this was just the tip of the iceberg. There would be more people coming for his clan, and he was starting to worry for Jimin's life that was in his hands now.

"How did they know we were going to be there?" Yoongi asked as he lightly dabbed his bottom lip that was cut from an injury.

"I don't know. Were they keeping tabs on us?" Namjoon asked as he eyed Yoongi who was driving back to their mansion. The SUV errupted in possible theories, but all Jungkook could think about was how Jimin was at his mansion without him, and that scared him.

However, Jimin was at the mansion with Seokjin. They were playing a boardgame as Seokjin tried to distract Jimin. He knew what went down in the city because Namjoon had called him up on their ride back to the mansion. Seokjin felt as if Jimin would panic the minute Jungkook stepped through the foyer covered in blood.

It didn't matter how focused Jimin was on the boardgame. When he heard the front door open, Jimin stood up from his place on the carpetted floor and bolted to the foyer.

"Jimin, wait!" Seokjin called out. But, by then it was too late. Jimin had already exited the doors of the living room and he entered the foyer. When he entered, his eyes were as huge as planets.

In walked the rest of the mafia. Some had bruises, some had small cuts, but they were all covered in some blood.

Jungkook, was covered the most. He actually made a kill today. They left the three enemies to take the corpse back to their clan; to send a message. Jungkook had been the braveheart to sneak up on the man and slit his throat, like he preferred to. Thus, he was bathed in blood. They didn't expect an ambush, which is why they were all batted and bruised. They didn't carry enough weapons, and it ended up being more like physical fighting, but Jungkook was the smartest and he broke a window near the alley, using the glass to slit the enemy's throat.

Jimin's hands covered his mouth in shock as he watched Jungkook enter the mansion after the others. He was bathed in blood, the pretty red decorating his dress shirt.

"Jungkook, what happened?" Jimin gasped. The older man closed the door, signalling for everyone to go to their desired locations, be it their bedroom or the bathroom first.

Once the pair was alone in the foyer, Jungkook walked up to Jimin slowly. He wasn't badly injured, because the most he had taken was a punch to his skull.

"We were ambushed," Jungkook said, his voice showing just how upset he was.

Jimin was worried as he stepped closer. The blood spatter on Jungkook's face, and the angry look in his eyes made Jimin wary as he stepped forward.

"I..." Jimin didn't know what to say. Could he say that it was okay, or ask Jungkook if he was okay? He couldn't. Jungkook wasn't okay, and this wasn't a simple failure. It wasn't like Jungkook failed a test or he got let down during a job interview. The older man led his family into a trap, and that wouldn't sit well on his shoulders.

Jimin's eyes raked in Jungkook's appearance. He was covered in blood. He was angry, and a slight layer of sweat coated his skin. He looked terrifying; but would it be a crime if Jimin found him sexy covered in blood?

"Did you... Did you kill someone?" Jimin gulped as his eyes flickered up to Jungkook's. The older man never wanted Jimin to see him like this. He looked terrible, and he didn't want to give Jimin yet another reason to be afraid.

"I... I did. He had Tae cornered and I had to do something," Jungkook said. The younger man gulped. He had never been so attracted to someone before, that even now after seeing Jungkook come back bloody and gruesome, he still found him attractive. Jimin was sure that he was going insane.

But, even if Jungkook did kill somebody, he did it to save Taehyung. In a way, he was looking out for his own, and he was being the leader that everyone needed.

Jimin walked forward, in a hurry to close the gap between them. Whether or not Jungkook had blood spattered on his cheeks, and blood on his clothes and hands, Jimin didn't care. He cupped the older man's cheeks and pressed their lips together harshly, the sight of Jungkook bloody and messy being quite arousing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
82.4K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...