Darling Chainz

By miaa_meii

*Your typical 'player falls in love' story* Chase Ravens is the major player in Alerion College. He has hooke... More

Prologue
1. Moving Back
2. Darling Chainz
3. I Don't Know...Do I?
4. You Can Live With Me
5. The First Day of Sharing a Condo = Complications
6. Work
7. Cancelled Plans
8. Punishment?
9. Ice Cream
10. A Bitter Day
11. Making Up
12. The Fair
13. Besties to the Rescue
14. Jared's Birthday Party
15. Strong
16. Picnic
17. Chasing You
18. Stares
19. The Chaos At Work
20. What a Day
21. The Event...Coming Soon
22. Pumped Up For the Event
23. Pricks These Days
25. A Night Full of Events
26. The Aftermath
27. A Long Day
28. Darling Chainz Initiates
29. A Birthday to Remember
30. Overprotective Much
31. Fantasies Fulfilled
32. Try Possessive
33. The Clinging Doll
34. Letting Loose
35. When Things Couldn't Possibly Get Worse...
36. Sulking
37. Back to Classes
38. Revelations
39. Imagination Gone Wild
Epilogue

24. Fun in the Sun

4.6K 107 7
By miaa_meii

Chapter 24: Fun in the Sun

A Week Later

*~~Alice's POV~~*

"Come on Chase, get up." I shook Chase's shoulder, trying to get him to wake up. It was 6:30 in the morning and we needed to get going to Darling Chainz.

Chase rolled over and ducked his head under a pillow, "Five more minutes."

I placed my hands on my hips, "You said that last time and you ended up sleeping for 30 minutes."

Chase popped his head out of the pillow. He flashed me a grin and snickered a little, "Don't you look menacing in that pose?"

I smiled, "Just get up and get ready. We're having pancakes!"

I laughed as he instantly stood up.

~In Darling Chainz~

I handed Gray a tray, "Take this to table four, please."

"Anything for you, Alice." Gray sang and took the tray away.

"He still has the hots for you."

I jumped a little, startled by Sam's appearance. "Don't scare me like that, where'd you come from?"

Sam waved his hand at me, "Eh I was here all along. You just didn't notice me. You don't love me!"

I shook my head giving Sam a hug, "Don't say that, I do love you, a lot."

Sam pulled me closer, "Of course duh. Who doesn't love me?"

"That'd be me...and everyone else in the world." Jack commented, carrying a plate to table three.

Sam stuck his tongue at him and released me from his embrace. "It's really hot, we should go to the beach."

I grinned at him, "Can we? Please?"

Jack bit his inner cheek, thinking about it. We took a look around and came to a conclusion.

Jack sighed with a grin, "You two are in charge of planning."

~

We called it a day and held the club meeting.

"Wait, don't leave, there's going to be a mini staff meeting." Sam called out to everyone.

I heard a few groans, I don't blame then, it's late as heck.

"Think about the free food." Maria called out, cheering everyone up.

Everyone went into the kitchen, grabbed food, and sat down. I spotted Chase and sat down next to him.

Chase smirked at me, "Why Manager, won't you stand up there and hold the meeting?"

Chase wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him. I leaned into his embrace, "I'm tired and the twins can handle it."

We stopped talking when Sam yelled, "WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE BEACH TOMORROW?!"

It's like everyone became alive again as we heard yelling. Gray took off his shirt and spun it in the air...before Maria smacked him and told him to put it back on.

Jack smiled, "We'll meet up here at 9. I know some of you want to take your cars rather ride in the vans we plan on taking. Can I have a list of people who plan on riding the van?"

A paper was passed around with names of the people who plan on riding in the van.

"Let's take my car." I gave Chase a nod and passed the paper.

"Oh," Sam started, "I know that not all of our staff members are here, cause duh, we all have certain shifts. So I have already emailed and sent a text to everyone earlier in the day."

I heard a few murmurs here and there, before Chase placed his forehead on mine, "Home?"

I nodded, "Yes please."

~The Next Day~

Chase and I arrived at Darling Chainz, drinking smoothies. It was such a thrill to see everyone excited.

I wore my bikini under a white sleeveless hoodie where the arm sockets were cut with huge gaps. I also had a pair of shorts, not the tight kind since we were going to the beach. Chase looked good in his white muscle tee where the arm sockets were cut with huge gaps too...I was able to get a sneak peek of his chest. He was wearing his dark blue 'swimming shorts' as he called them.

"I'm glad we're going to the beach today. It's hotter today than it was yesterday." I commented, sipping my drink.

Chase nodded, "It's a nice break. It'll be fun going with all of them."

I let out a small chuckle, "Yeah, I love all of them. Oh, Gray, Maria, and Melissa are riding with us."

Chase faked a gag, "Not the your biggest fan trio."

I kissed his cheek, "You'll be fine."

~

I felt a nudge then a kiss on my cheek, "Alice, wake up, we're here."

"Hmmm," I hummed, rubbing my eyes. It was actually a quiet ride, especially with those three in the back.

Chase chuckled at my sleepy face, "I'll go get the things from the trunk, you go wake the three up."

I stepped out of the car, yawning and stretching. Oh it felt so good.

I didn't want to wake all three of them up. They all looked so peaceful. Gray was leaning against the window, fast asleep. Maria was in the middle, leaning against Gray. Melissa was at the other end, holding Maria in her sleep.

I took a picture...I couldn't help it, then I shook them all awake. Maria and Gray jumped back and frowned at each other in disgust. They stuck their tongues at each other and Melissa woke up confused.

Gray stepped out of the car stretching, then helped Chase with our stuff. Maria, Melissa, and I made our way to the beach, helping the guys.

Chase and I walked a bit slower behind the trio. "You know you don't have to hold that." Chase said. I shook my head, "It's the least I can do, unless I can hold anything else for you."

"Hell no, keep walking princess." I laughed and soon we reached the others.

We played a game of volleyball first. The first few rounds was boys against girls. We decided to stop at a tie...you probably know why, no need for more chaos. The next few rounds, we divided into teams. It was Sam's team against Jack's.

Chase and I ended up being on Sam's team.

I was a tad bit annoyed with Chase, since he kept thinking he needed to save my butt.

I frowned at Chase as one round ended, "Chase, I know how to play volleyball."

Chase raised his hands up, looking embarrassed, "Sorry, sorry. No more saving you from getting hit on the face, okay?"

I turned back, "Thank you."

I grinned as I got a chance to spike the ball. As we gained another point, I stared up at Chase, "See?"

He was shocked then laughed, "All right, I'm sorry. That was a great spike though."

From then, Chase and I worked together. He'd bump or set the ball to me, I'd spike the ball, vice versa.

Sam yelped in glee as his team won. He came hollering at both Chase and me, "WE WON, YES LET'S GO GET WET."

Next thing I know, I found myself hanging off Sam's back.

I kept muttering no, and glared at Chase's laughing face as he followed us.

Sam took me off his back and held me in a bridal lift, "Would you like to do the honors, Chase?"

Chase took me from Sam, what am I? A toy?!

Chase smirked, looking down at me, "I'd love to."

I screamed as I found salty, sea water all over me. I'm glad I packed another similar hoodie and shorts.

I shook my head, glad I tied my hair up for the games. But it was nice, I tugged a laughing Chase and a laughing Sam in the water with me.

Honestly, I don't have the strength to pull two guys into the water, but I managed to have the element of surprise by my side.

"Oh you did not just do that." Sam muttered, shaking his head. I laughed but stopped when I saw Chase's smoldering eyes as water dripped from his face and body. He smirked when he saw me staring.

The guys started splashing water on me and I tried running away. When I managed, I took off my hoodie and shorts.

I untied my hair and sat for a bit, taking in the beautiful scenery.

I felt warm kisses on my upper arm and turned around to see Chase. He smacked his lips together, "Salty."

I grinned, giving him a 'what do you expect' look.

"You look hot."

I blushed at Chase's comment and muttered a 'thank you.'

"Climb on my back."

I frowned, "I pass."

Chase gave me a pleading pout and I gave in. Of course he ran into the sea, soaking us all over. I couldn't help but touch his chest. He took off his muscle tee when we started volleyball, leaving him in his 'swimming shorts.'

Chase caught my hand and pressed it to his lips, "You really shouldn't do that, not with what you're wearing."

I let out a breathe as I watched his eyes darken. In a flash, I felt his lips on me. I tilted my head up more and opened my mouth. Chase's tongue explored my mouth, leaving me dizzy.

Then, we both fell as a wave hit us. Chase and I stared at each other for a while before laughing. 

"I'm hungry." I muttered as my stomach growled. Chase chuckled and grasped my hand. He swung it back and forth as we walked to our spot. The staff members who were sunbathing and didn't want to get wet at all. 

We spotted Jack and Gabe near Jack's barbecue grill. 

"What's for lunch, chef?" Chase asked. 

Jack smiled, "Hamburgers." I let out a small moan in delight. Jack's hamburgers were to die for. Chase frowned at me, "You don't moan like that when I make hamburgers." 

I cheekily shrugged my shoulders, "Jack's hamburgers are the best in the world. Yours comes in second place."

Chase scoffed, "I suppose so."

Gabe smiled, "His hamburgers are a big hit in Darling Chainz. Would you two please call the others to eat?" Chase and I gave him a nod then left to call the others. Everyone quickly rushed when they heard it was Jack's hamburgers. 

Chase and I took a seat on the soft sand and bit into our food. I moaned in delight and Chase rolled his eyes. But he nodded in approval when he bit into his hamburger, "I can see what the fuss is about."

"You never tried one of Jack's hamburgers before?"

Chase shook his head, "For some reason, I haven't. I missed a lot."

I let out a laugh and kissed his cheek. We sat together, eating and chatting.

~

It was almost 6, but no one wanted to leave. Chase and I made drinks for everyone. Right now, there was a bonfire. The bonfire was fun but Chase and I wanted some alone time. We finished our drinks and walked along the sea. 

We decided to sit side by side on a rock.

Chase held my hand, "This is nice."

I turned to him, "Yeah it is."

He leaned in and stole another kiss.

~~A/N~~

It seems I'll be leaving for the summer, I'm leaving on May 30th. The internet connection might be horrible so I don't think I'll be able to upload anymore for a while! I won't leave this story unfinished. The upside to this is that I should have it finished or a lot of chapters might be completed when I come back. I'll mark the story on hiatus the day before I leave. This might be the last chapter for a couple of months, we all know how slow I am when it comes to uploading.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading, means a lot to me. The next chapter will be on the big event~! Should be a long chapter XD Thank you, have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 7.9K 58
They're on opposite ends of the financial spectrum. Complete contrasts when it comes to popularity. And their relationship has a deadline. Lily: Col...
2.7M 72.3K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...
14.2K 559 57
Love. A word that never made sense to Ivy Blanchard. Yes, she helps all of her friends with every relationship because she wants to see them happy, b...
44.5K 788 38
Table of contents. Coming to school, being bullied, called as a nerd and hated by your own bestfriend. Is the worse thing that will happen to you. A...