β„³π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒπ“π’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰βˆ˜β˜½ ✦Tᴏᴋʏᴏ R...

By shina_lu08

You guys can imagine yourself as : πŸ”ΉLuna Hanagaki ♦️Leo Kurenai πŸ”ΈFiona silver 🟩 Lala Dilipi Your choice n... More

β„π“ƒπ“‰π“‡π‘œβ€· Pα΄€Κ€α΄› ❢
β„π“ƒπ“‰π“‡π‘œβ€· Pα΄€Κ€α΄› ❷
β„π“ƒπ“‰π“‡π‘œβ€· Pα΄€Κ€α΄› ❸
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 1
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 2
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 3
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 4
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 5
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 6
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 7
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 8
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 9
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 10
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 11
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 12
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 13
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 14
πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’š π’žπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Άπ’Έπ“‰π‘’π“‡π“ˆ~
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 15
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 16
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 17
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 18
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 19
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 20
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 21
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 23
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 24
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 25
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 26
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 27
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 28
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 29
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 30
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 31
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 32
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 33
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 34
βˆ˜βˆ˜βˆ˜βœ§π’©π‘œπ“‰π‘’βœ§βˆ˜βˆ˜βˆ˜
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 35
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 36
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 37
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 38

βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 22

202 7 3
By shina_lu08

Author : I just feel so good today so Ill Update hehe ... enjoy💜

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ 3rd August at Musashi Shrine ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Luna's Pov

"Okay mitchy, gatta run" I said Happily, to Be able to walk again, and get out of the Hospital.

Takemitchi "But are you sure? I mean your still hurt"

Draken " Takemitchy is right! Luna you just come out of the Hospital," he said worried. " You should rest, don't strain yourself"

Luna " Please Im hard as steel and besides its all healed up now anyway."
Takemitchi " But please, be careful, super duper careful"

Draken " Dont work yourself to much, if your in trouble just call, and will be there"

Luna " Hai! Hai, well gatta go, my bestfriends are waiting later!"

Takemitchi " Onee-chan Don't Run!!!" He yelled his face looks to stress in worry. I wave goodbye.

Spotting My bestFriends I run my way to my bestfriends, smiling brightly and Leo look so pissed and Fio look worried.

Leo " I told you we can Handle this, just fine of the two of us!" she said super pissed her eye brows, almost aline together

Fio " You are a very Naughty dog," fio crossed her arms, with a cheeky green.

Luna " I know But this is a very inportant part and issue I cant just Stay at home laying in bed, Okay please." I pleaded with my super cut puppy eyes. And that seems to work cuase they sigh. And started walking. I beamed with joy.

Me, Leo and Fio enjoyed our few remaining time eating food, and joining the competition before the big bowls later.
Then Fio said she has to go somewhere for a minute to take a call.

Leo " Where she goin anyway" she ask while her eating her food

Luna " Beats me" i said drinking my juice and put it near Leo's face so she can drink.

Fio POV

I parted myself from my bestfriends and To answer the unknown caller.

Hello? Who is this

Fioonaaaaa-chaannnn, hehehe,

YOU!! what do you want!
(I said irritated)
And how on earth did you get my number??

I have my ways, anyway, please make way, and say to Leo to go to the fight with the Moebius while the two of you, Stayed there...

Why the hell should I even listen to you, I aint dumb ya shit!

Follow me and the two of them will live but disobeyed me, I tell them To shoot

FUCK YOUU!!

better follow now fiona-chan I now your very much wiser than this, K bye see you later my angled
(She said it so intuidticaly and giggled)

I angrily stump to end out call, I walk my way to the girls with an angry face. smoke going out my nose and ears.

Leo " Woah did the egg just hatch? Or are you giving birth" She joke.

Fio " Quite it im not in the mood, and Leo go the park now, Ill explain to you later, just go and trust me" Then she hot serious.

Leo " Okay I got bird brain, be carefull both of you," she said running away full speed.

Luna " what happened? " she said with a serious face.

Fio " lala just called and she has hostages in her, Tsk that sly snake!" I hissed.

Luna " then what do we do?"

Fio " you go to Takemitchy while I go to the Hostages" Nodding her head, we moved, but I still told her to be carefull and not over do it, cuase she's still in healing.
With that we nade our separated ways
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile Leo's POV

Where is it Again , ahh yeah that place, I rush and saw getting hit by the head. I jump and kick his face, he landed on the cold floor *THUD* moving forwared To right kick the other. They moved back because of that.

Leo " Ara Ara! .... Why YA stinkin rats, playing derty aren't we?!" I said Grinning, turning to see draken " Yo Okay there Draken? ya look a little I don't no head ache, heheh" I laugh and he snickered , then pointing at peh-yah " OII PEh-yah your so introuble when Birdie gets here>" I laugh like a maniac while he tremble a little.
" Now the, came at me "
.
.
.
.
.

At Fio's View and POV

I've been running for at list 20minutes? Or more I dont even Know anymore. I was heading to the place, lala send, and there I saw What THE HELL???

Fio " RINDOU??!!!"

Rin " FIONA??!!'

Fio / Rin " WHAT ARE YOU DOIN HERE?" we both said at the same time, poiting at each other, confusion in our expression.

Fio " okay Ill go first, did you perhaps see anyone, I dont know, looking suspicious or maybe held captive?"

Rin " NO and No," I look at him, waiting for him to tell me what he was doing here, and looks like he understood he continued " I was here, because I earn a message that you where here, and said that you were about to die??"

Fio " Dammit she trick me!!"

.
.
.
.
.

Moving to Luna's Veiw and POV

me and the other seperated our ways, leo was in the car park, while fio, gone to free the Hostage and I was heading my way to my brother, I turn and turn the, finally found them, KISSING??!..... I hide behind the tree and took a picture, Kyaa this is so Adorable! 

Hinata " Its my first Kiss"

'KYAAAAaaaa, IM really dying of cuteness right now'

Takemitchi " Why?"

Hinata " I give it to you because you special to me" " Your not Draken or Mikey. You are you" " you wound shed a tear for others and you would worry about others from the bottom of your heart. Your Takemitchi-kun" " There is no other guy cool as you"

Luna " I'm literally crying right now, Hina-chan~ Your Going to be the best sister in-law in the world" I cried with with my brotehr. Damn it I just dont want there sweet moment to end. But I have no choice . I composed myself before interapting them, but of course I first let them have there moment, hehe.

Luna " Mitchy" I called him smiling widely.

Takemitchi " Nee-chan??!! how-what-why are you here?"

Luna " we have no time for that, Sorry hina-chan but I need to borrow him for a moment you can have him all you want later, but first, he need to came with me"

Hina " I understand Onee-chan"

We started to run, mitchy following besides me, and there I heard Mitsuyas, Pulse roaring loud.

mitsuya " Takemitchy?"

Takemitchy " Mitsuya-kun" "

Miitsuya " What? Its just you, Wheres Draken?"I make my way to hin, turning off his bike then grab his hands and we run off, he looks at me confused. " Wahh, what goin on??"

Takemitchi " This is bad Mitsuya-kun! Draken will get Attacked!"

Mitsuya " Yeah I know!"

Takemitchi Hah you know? "

"-Kiyomasa / -Peh-yan right " They look at each-other confused while we run, " -Huh? / -What ?

Mitsuya "Mikey Tried to save Pah-chin with money. But Draken was against it. Not even the captains were able to stop them from fighting , so howd you do it?"

Luna " Well Thats becuase my brother is awesomely cool and a very idiotic person!"

Takemitchi " ONEE-CHANN, you dont need to say the last one" I chuckle and MItsuya chuckle as well, with me " well, about that..." My brother explained him about the poop in his hair, HAhahaha

mitsuya " Lets coninue this later, for now lets go to Draken"

Takemitchi " Draken-kun"

Luna " No need to worry, mitchy, there's a very Scary Cat protecting him" I said with a grin, while the two of them look at me confused."

Hinata " Takemitchi, Luna-nee"

.
.
.
.
Meanwhile Leo's POV

Leo " MAn , All of you are so boring" I toss the guy away. Looking bord .

Daken " Its not that there boring, your just a monster"

Leo " how many time do I have to correct all of ya people, its BEAST not MONSTER!!!" I yelled back, turning my head to him, while holding a Another Moebius guys head., Then I heard, Running foot steps, Hmm, must mean Luna, Lass and Mitsuya.

they took a turn and saw moebius guys on the ground bleeding and me, whos face coverd in blood but not my blood of course. Luna came up and shake her head.

Luna " Leo, Just what a mess you make, Hayy * sighting* " I laugh at her words.

' So she's The cat ' Mitsuya Thought looking around.

Leo " Sorry not sorry," I look at her and saw her, Holding Mitsuyas hand I grin at her " YA know that Shin and Koko is going to be so jelous right?" It confused her until I pointed at there Hands both Luna and Mitsuya blush. Luna then lets go of his hands shakely.

luna " So-Sorry about that "

mitsuya " Its-Its fine" Takemitchi then look at Mitsuya with a pout,

Takemitchi " Mitsuya-kun" he looks at mitchy " Dont think about dating my Big sister!" He said and I laugh Hard. and so did draken.

leo " HAHAHHAHAHA, hey the lass has spoken, hand off, HAhahahah"

Draken " The little brother is jealous that her sister attention, wont be his, anymore" He teased. And Mitchy blush hard in denial.

Takemitchi " NO I AM NOT!!!" He yelled, trying ti clean the misunderstanding but we all shout up and listen.

silents meet the air, we listen to that amazing engine, making its way here, and fast. all of us grin, while the Moebius guys scared in fear.

Draken " Right about Time"

Mitsuya "That exhaust sound..."

Draken " Its Mikey's Bobber "

Leo " Now that's what I call a grand entrains" I watch, him, making that sweet swish move and perfect, stop at the back of the moebius gang
.
.
.
.
.

Fio's POV

Fio " damn it where surrounded," I yelled . my back touching Rin's back, weve been fighting for more the an hour now I think. " We need to finish this NOW!!!"

Rin " Dont worry, pumpkin, Ill end them to there grave."

A few Minutes back

Fio : So your telling me, you came here, so recklessly, because you thought I was in danger" He nodded his head happily " ARE YOU AN IDOIT??!!" he pouted at me looking sad that I scold him instead of praising him.

Rin " But-but,"

Fio " No buts" the guys in Red suite? " Wait is this  Tenjiku Gang? aren't they supposed to be coming out after the Taiju arc??"

Rin " what is it pumpkin??"

Fio " Rin, We need to finish them all, as in right now!"

Rin " if my pumpkin whats them gone, then that's what she'll get"

Back in the Present

Fio " Why dont you guys, stay out of my way!!"

Ran " Rin, Why is your girl so angry right now? Did she found out that you cheated on her?" He said grinning I shock and look at Rin questionably, while rin, Look totally startruck.

Fio " YOU CHEATED ON ME??!!" I screamed with the top of my lungs, the other Taijiku guys move away from me from fright. and Rin he shook his in disagreement putting his Hands in the air, shaking it as well.

Rin " NO! its not TRUE, Wait Fio please Listen to me, Its not what You think It is I Promise you"

I made my way to him, slowly, while the Other Taijiku guys come at me, But I defeated them one by one. The other guys dint even come at me anymore, but just move and make a clear way for me to go to Rin.

Fio " When, and How," I said emotionlessly looking at Rin with dead eyes, I stand before him, and he falls down, I cratch down so close " and all of all, Who is she" I Lowly said, The others Gulp down there saliva and some pitied the boy before me.

Ran " Ohh~, If I remember Correctly, Her name was" I turn to look at hime waiting " Hmmm~ what was her name again? AHHH! Right her its her!" I glared at him for takin so long

Fio "JUST SPITE IT OUT ALREADY!!!!!" I yelled Irritated at him.

Ran " Misaki "  ran said, with a lazy smile, my eyes completely become dead and my aura become cold as ice.

The words that will end Rin Life...

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 231K 136
Y/N was just an ordinary person from the 21st century, she didn't expect to wake up in an anime where human-eating demons roam free every night. Well...
19.2K 252 5
#208223 or #372676 (C92) [Shinjugai (Takeda Hiromitsu)] Ajisai no Chiru Koro ni [English] [desudesu] OR (C92) [Shinjugai (Takeda Hiromitsu)] Ajisai...
80.2K 1.8K 25
[Discontinued] [DON'T. READ. THIS. EVER. AGAIN. Because the book I made years ago is cringey to me, because it was written by a childish me in the p...
160K 8.1K 48
Hmm.... I got reincarnated huh I do not own any of this pictures/fanart I do not own tokyo revengers it is owned by Ken Wakui Credits to the Real Own...