His Addiction

η”± Trick_writes

They say that nowadays, love cease to exist. It's just a myth. To which it never existed. That it was just in... ζ›΄ε€š

Authors note
Aesthetic
00|Prologue
1| Bailey
2| Boss
3| King
4| Job
5| Forced
6| Wish
7| Arranged
8| Fake
9| Kiss
10| The Stars
11| Max
12| Mother
13| With you
14| Without you
15| Hurt
16 | Night out
17| Love
18 | Lanterns
19| Birthday
20| Friends
21| Dinner
22| Plane
23| Northern lights
24| Nightmare
25| Home
26| War
27| Purple heart
29| Silent
30| Such an idiot
31| Training
32| Under the radar
33| Shipments
34| Promise
35| Stolen necklace
36| Flames
37| Where's my love?
38| My goddess
39| Queen without her King
40|Epilogue

28| My drug

15.2K 249 117
η”± Trick_writes

[edited]

"We need to leave Nevaeh." He repeated, Kiss the top of my head. Wait, where's Bailey?

"We can't leave yet; I need to find Bailey." I'm pulling away from him. He nodded, following me.

We searched the house but couldn't find her. Ezra and I looked outside, but it was dark and hard to see. "Bailey." Ezra called.

I hear a little whine. I saw Bailey laying on the floor. I gasped when I saw blood on her side. There was a knife wound. She kept whimpering.

"Ezra, we need to get her to the vet." I pleaded with him. Ezra quickly kneeled down, picked Bailey up, and walked to the car.

"Boss, I got here as fast as I could." Octavius said.
"Take her to the vet." Octavius took Bailey out of Ezra's arms. "I can't leave her; are you Crazy?"

"Amore, how many times do I have to answer that question? Yes, I'm fucking crazy." He said he was grabbing my hand.

I stopped pulling my hand out of his. "No Ezra I need to make sure Bailey is okay." I say, turning around. Hearing his heavy foot steps behind me before gripping my shoulder and turning me to face him.

"Go damn it, Nevaeh! Just fucking listen to me." I finch a little. He never yelled at me like that. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you." His eyes immediately became soft, and his tone became gentle.

"We just need to go to the safe house. Octavius will meet us there." I didn't say anything; I just pushed past him and got in his car.

***

I sit on the couch as Bailey's head lies on my lap. She only had to get stitches, thank God. I can't lose her. I've been through so much with her.

The vet said she'd be a bit out of it due to all the medicine they had to give her.

"Are you okay, Nevaeh?" Elain asked while sitting next to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I tell her a I continue to pet Bailey. "You did well, Nevaeh." I sighed.

"How is she doing?" She nodded at Bailey. "She's going to be out of it. But she will be fine."

"So how are you and Octavius?" I smirk, wiggling my eyebrows at her. She frown. "I don't know." She breathed out.

"Octavius is so heartless. He has so much built-up anger and trauma. He can't seem to push past it. It's like he's stuck in the past." She said she was resting her head in her hands.

"He needs to find himself before he tries to love you." Her eyes filled with tears. "I know."

"Trova la sua dannata posizione!" I roar, pacing back and forth. That bastard tried to take what was mine.

Translate (Find his damn location.)

"Dannazione Ezra, sei disposto a iniziare la guerra per una fottuta ragazza!" My uncle slammed his hands on the desk.

Translate: (Damn Ezra, you're willing to start the war for some fucking girl.)

I turned my head so fast that I'm surprised I didn't snap my neck. "Sì, un milione di volte. Brucerei il fottuto mondo in cenere se questo significasse che sarebbe al sicuro."

Translate (Yes, A million times over. I'd burn the fucking world to ash if that meant she'd be safe.)

He scoffed, shaking his head. "Sei debole." He spat it out. I raised a brow.

I'm weak, but you were too afraid to take my Mafia from me.

Translate(you are weak.)

"Deve avere una figa davvero stretta—" my fist collided with my jaw, hearing a crack sound. "Cazzo!" He shouted, holding his jaw.

Translate: (She must have a really tight pussy.)

"Debole?" I scoffed, hitting him again. "Sono fottutamente debole?" I gripped his hair, pulling it back.

Translate( weak? I'm fucking weak?)

"Il tuo fortunato zio, parla di lei di nuovo così, e ti strapperò il tuo dannato duro dalla bocca." I growled, pushing his head away.

Translate: (Your lucky Uncle, speak about her like that again, and I will rip your damn tough out of your mouth.)

I watched as my uncle coughed up blood. I don't feel any remorse; he deserved it. No one, and I mean no one, disrespects my wife.

With that, I left him there, leaving the warehouse.
I have to stop at the house to get some things before going to the safe house.

***

"Where the hell is it?" I hear someone shout as I enter the house, pulling out my gun from my waistband. I quietly walk up the stairs to my old room.

Everything is ripped up and thrown around. I press the gun against the guy's temple. "Look who it is." I chuckled darkly.

Marcel stills. "Hello, old friend." I press the barrel of the gun hard against his head, making him hiss.
"What are you looking for?" He stays silent.

"Ah, wait, I knew." Marcel's jaw tightened. "You're looking for the files." My fist slammed into his abdomen, causing him to double over and hiss in pain.

"Why does Fernando want it?" When he doesn't answer, I throw a right hook, hitting his cheekbone.
"Cazzo Tu!" He yelled.

Translate(fuck you.)

I circled him, shaking my head. "Wrong answer, Marcel." I threw another punch. He rushes at me, and his fist crashes into my cheek.

God is really testing me today.

"Oh, how's Hailey?" His eyes widened. "Don't you fucking dare." I chuckled. "Answer the question, Marcel. " Not a single word.

I sigh. "Really, after all this hard work to keep her safe? Tsk tsk." He looks like he's fighting with himself.

I pulled up my phone and pressed play, turning it to face him. No, I would never actually kill her. I don't like bringing innocent women into this mess.

But if that is the only way to get him to talk, then so be it. The woman's head hung low. Her dark hair covered her face.

He lets out a breath, looking up at me. "How do I know that's her?" He spat it out. The guard in the video grips the girl's hair in a fist, pulling it back. The camera got the perfect view of her face.

"Answer my damn question." I growled. He dropped to his knees in defeat. "You know what it's for." His head hung low.

To know my weaknesses.

"What's his plan, Marcel?" He stayed silent. "One call is all it takes, Marcel." His jaw tightened. "He has an alliance with an American mafia."

***

The safe house we're living in right now is still in Italy. I have many houses.

I walk into my room, and it's huge. Most of the furniture is different shades of gray. Window coverings the wall a cross from the bed.

You can see the night sky. I chose this room because I know how much Nevaeh likes the stars.

I close the door after hearing a few sniffles. I notice the bathroom door is slightly opened, and the light is shining into the dark bedroom.

Setting my things on the bed, I push the bathroom door open, seeing Nevaeh, who has her knees to her chest, hugging them.

"What's wrong, baby?" I kneeled down next to her. She lifts her head up. Her nose and eyes are red from crying, and her eyes are puffy.

"Why are you crying?" I stroked my thumb against her jaw. She leans into my touch but doesn't say anything. "Talk to me; I'm listening."

She sniffles, wiping her tears. "I feel like a horrible person." She is too pure for this life. It's my fault that I brought her into this. She's hurting because of me.

"You did it because you had to Mio amore." I whispered. It hurts to see her cry. "No, I did it because I was scared." I sit down next to her.

I don't know how girls like to sit and lay on the floor. It's so uncomfortable. I pull her to me so that she is straddling me, putting her head on my chest.

"Yes, you were scared, but I'm glad you did." She pulled back enough to look at me. I cup her cheeks in my hands.

Her long eyelashes are clumped together from crying. Her brows are furrowed and her rosy cheeks and red nose. I stroked her cheek with my thumb.

"Because if I lost you, I would have lost myself. My life begins and ends with you, Nevaeh. I can't live in a world where you're not in it. I just can't."

Tears fall to her cheeks, crashing her body into mine. Her arms wrapped tightly around me, as if her life depended on it.

Her head on my shoulder as her sobs turn into cries, and her cries turn into sniffles. Her breathing became steady, telling me that she was asleep.

I kiss the side of her head, pick her up, and walk back into our room. I lay her down in bed, lying beside her.

It's so much easier to sleep when she's in my arms. With her in my arms, it feels like floating in the clouds.

She's my Addiction. If she were a drug, I would gladly overdose.

She puts her head on my chest, wrapping her leg over my waist. I rub slowly in a circle on her back, letting the darkness consume me.

***

"Shut up, Ezra." Max pointed at me. "Play the dang game." I don't know how, but Max convinced me to play Mario Cart with him.

Nevaeh still hasn't woken up yet. I let her sleep; she needed it after all the crying yesterday. "You wanna know something, uncle Ezra?" He asked still looking at the game.

"You'll be the only guy I will ever let Auntie date. So don't break her freaking heart, got it?" Max said. He sounds like a dad when he meets his daughter's boyfriend for the first time.

"Because if you do break her heart, I'll chop that dingaling of you." He raised his voice. I chuckled.
"I'll never break her heart. Trust me."

"That's it, I'm fucking done!" I yelled, throwing the controller across the room and colliding against the wall when a red shell hits me.

"Haha, you lost again. Now we get to go to the mall and go get me a bear!" He exclaimed while skipping away.

"Little shit." I mumbled to myself.

***

"This is awesome, Uncle Ezra." He jumps up and down, hugging his bear. I can't say I don't like Max.
I love this kid, but don't tell him.

"Thank you." He says he is holding my hand as I walk out of the store with his bear. "You're welcome, kiddo."

"No, not for the bear; that was because I won." I was taken back by his bluntness. He stopped us from walking, looking down at us. My brows furrowed.

"No, thank you for loving my auntie." He says this with a smile and continues to walk.

How the hell is he only 5? He doesn't even act like he's 5.

Because of Nevaeh.

Yeah probably. 

"Auntie look!" Max exclaimed, running over to me and holding up a stuffed bear. "Did you steal this from one of the kids at the park?" I asked, picking him up and putting him on my hip.

Max giggled before saying "No, auntie, uncle Ezra got it for me. Only because he sucks at Mario Cart." I shook my head, looking up at the doorway.

Ezra was leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest, and a smirk played on his lips. "What?" I asked him.

"Nothing." His face broke out into a smile, and he let out a beautiful, deep, melodic laugh.

My heart swells at the sound. It's rare to hear that laugh. I've only heard it about five times, and I've known him for almost eight months.

Jesus, 8 months?

"Have you eaten anything, Mio Amore?" Ezra says he is pushing off of the door frame and walking over to us.

I shook my head. "Let's get you something to eat. Yeah?" He tilted his head to one side. "Okay." I smile, placing Max back on the floor.

Word count: 2104

Sorry if the translation is wrong.
This book has not been edited so there will be misspelled words.

How do you like the book.

Please vote and comment.
How did you find my book?

It's 2:20 am. I'm so tried. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Do you want to see more of Max and Ezra?

Love you see you guys soon.

Safe house^

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

564K 12.3K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...
1.3K 24 25
"I mean yes we're already engaged and are going to be married but it wasn't our choice. But what was our choice was falling for each other. " β€’ Amay...
61.1K 1.2K 50
She leaned forward and scooted closer to him. "It's okay to admit you're wrong." Ezra took a deep breath trying to control himself. He snuck a look a...
Your Cheating Heart η”± whoisaheretic

青少年小说

1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...