Redemption | Jikook Smut | (...

By jexns_princess_

"It's okay to crave something you thought you could never want." ---- Blood. Booze. Tattoos. Simp... More

1 - Pilot
2 - The Beast
3 - Fairytale Beginnings
4 - Switch
5 - Negotiate
6 - Hostage
7 - Welcoming
8 - Beneath The Surface
9 - Pure
10 - Little
11 - Comfort
~12~ First Time
~13~ Harder
14 - Aftercare
15 - Portraits
16 - Dungeon
~17~ Experiment
~18~ Explore
20 - Care
21 - Evidence
~22~ Red
~23~ Bruises
24 - Delve Deep
25 - Forbidden
~26~ Repercussions
~27~ Sadism
~28~ Nice And Slow
29 - Bonding
30 - Dark
31 - Emotional Trauma
32 - Disagree
33 - Redemption
34 - Happy Days
35 - Amor

19 - Enlighten

2.3K 133 8
By jexns_princess_

Jimin panted into the kiss after his second orgasm. Jungkook released all over his bottom half as he jerked off during the remains of his orgasm.

The pair kissed throughout their final climax, and now that they were finished, Jungkook could feel himself slowly coming down from his high.

Opening his eyes during their passionate and slow kiss, Jungkook released Jimin's ankles, pulling back to allow Jimin to rest against the bed comfortably.

Jungkook watched his cum slowly drip down Jimin's thighs since he pulled out to cum all over his lower region. Jungkook would never orgasm in someone. Whether it was a man or a woman, he felt like cumming inside someone was too personal and too emotionally involved. He may have been a jerk, but he was very emotionally attuned.

Allowing Jimin's legs to rest on the bed, both men returning to their flaccid state, Jungkook gazed at Jimin's fucked out expression beneath the red lights. Immediately, he reached to remove Jimin's blindfold, watching the younger's chest rise and deflate rapidly as he caught his breath.

Removing Jimin's blindfold, the younger blinked rapidly to adjust his eyesight, before he looked down at Jungkook. The older man held himself above Jimin, cupping the younger's cheek as he shared eye contact.

"You were so great. I've never had someone submit so beautifully. I'm going to unchain your wrists now, okay?" Jungkook spoke in a gentle voice, trying to slowly bring the younger back to earth. Jimin hummed, his hormone level dropping.

Jungkook leaned forward while being anchored between Jimin's legs. He released Jimin's wrists, one by one. There were slight bruises forming where the metal cuffs were secured around his wrists.  Those bruising lines were caused by Jimin yanking on his chains constantly during their intercourse.

Jungkook knelt on the bed, between Jimin's legs. He held the blonde's left wrist in his hands, caressing the forming bruise as he looked down at him.

"How do you feel?" Jungkook asked. Just like last time, Jungkook asked this same question. This was because he wanted to make sure he didn't hurt the younger, or make him feel negatively.

Jimin opened his eyes rather tiredly. His eyes met Jungkook's, and the older man looked at him with a hopeful expression, urging him to answer as he gently rubbed Jimin's wrist with his thumb.

"I'm tired," Jimin giggled with exhaustion.

"I know, baby. Are you hurt? Is there anything you'd like to talk about?" Jungkook asked. He leaned forward, releasing Jimin's wrist. He hovered above the submissive, reaching a hand up to brush the damp, blonde locks out of his eyes. Upon doing so, he ended up caressing Jimin's forehead, before running his hand along to Jimin's cheek.

Jimin just searched Jungkook's eyes with his own, before he brought his hands up to cup Jungkook's cheeks. Touching the older man was something Jimin realized he shouldn't take for granted, because having his hands restrained showed him how much of a privilege touching someone can be.

He cupped Jungkook's warm cheeks, caressing the cheeks with his thumbs.

"Is everything okay with us?" Jimin asked.

"Of course. Do you feel good? Tell me what you're thinking, Jimin," Jungkook said in a soft tone, his voice a huge contrast to how dominating and sadistic he sounded earlier.

"I... I feel dirty. Used, almost. Is this how I should be feeling?" Jimin whispered, looking up into Jungkook's eyes. This moment was so important to both of them. If they didn't do this right, they could both feel uneasy later on.

Jungkook allowed his hand to caress Jimin's cheek while the younger cupped his.

"You shouldn't feel dirty, baby. You should allow yourself to enjoy what you went through. Is there something that I did that you didn't like?" Jungkook asked, his concern showing more than he'd have liked.

"I just... I loved everything you did to me and that's what scares me the most," Jimin whispered. He felt so different. When he came down to earth, he realized what they did.

"Why does it scare you, baby?" Jungkook asked. His approach was to let Jimin voice his thoughts. He wanted the younger to feel open enough.

"I feel as if a sane person wouldn't enjoy the things you did to me," Jimin confessed. The older man nodded. He continued to caress Jimin's cheek.

"It doesn't matter. Jimin, if you had a good time, that's what's important. I know I said some crazy things, but I don't see you as a slut or a whore. I don't. You're not those things but I said it to make you feel something different. It's called degradation. You told me that you're open to trying new kinks and that's why I did that. We're just learning your body and how it works," Jungkook said. He wanted Jimin to understand that there was nothing shameful in experimenting. There was nothing to be embarrassed about.

"You didn't mean those things?" Jimin asked, his eyes searching Jungkook's.

"No, baby. I don't want to make you feel used. I want you to feel good. Those words had an effect on you, yes?" Jungkook asked, leaning down to press a kiss to Jimin's forehead.

"Yes... I did like it, in the moment. Thinking back now, it makes me feel weird, but at that time, it turned me on," Jimin answered honestly. Jungkook hummed.

"And that's the only reason why I said those words. To turn you on," Jungkook whispered against Jimin's forehead.

Jimin felt much better now, knowing that Jungkook only did that for his benefit. 

The older man leaned to peck Jimin's cheek.

"Other than that, how do you feel?" Jungkook asked, his lips lingering against Jimin's cheek.

"Uh... I liked how you touched me. With the blindfold on, it made each touch electrifying. Being unable to touch you in return made me feel vulnerable, but you always make me feel good. Even if it's only our second time together, you find a way to make me enjoy what we do," Jimin said. That was the truth. Jungkook could be fucking him rough, and still make him feel special while doing so.

The older man nodded.

"What did you like the most?" Jungkook asked, his hands holding Jimin's waist as he leaned down to kiss along Jimin's neck. The younger sighed, enjoying the care that Jungkook communicated with each kiss.

"I liked when you...used your mouth on me. And... When you bit me. I liked...how you teased me," Jimin confessed shyly as he nibbled on his bottom lip, feeling Jungkook's gentle kisses to his neck.

The older man smiled happily.

"I'm glad. How did you like this experiment, and would you do it again?" Jungkook asked one last question.

"I... I liked it a lot and I would do it again, with you," Jimin was honest. The older pulled back to look down at Jimin.

"Thank you, baby boy. You were such a lovely submissive today. You reacted so well, and you drive me crazy with your beautiful sounds. I don't want you to hide your darkest fantasies with me," Jungkook said to Jimin.

The youngest smiled now, feeling much better.

"Okay, Daddy... Thank you for making me feel good," Jimin smiled. The older man leaned forward to leave a short and chaste kiss to Jimin's pretty lips.

"I'd like to bathe you now. I'm taking you upstairs with me to spend the rest of our day. How do feel about cuddles, and a nap?" Jungkook asked the blonde. Jimin smiled at Jungkook's attempt to bond with him.

"I'd enjoy that," Jimin agreed. The older man leaned back, his eyes flickering to the mess they made. He cringed, walking over to their pile of clothes. He found Jimin's underwear and his sweater, dressing the younger man up. Jimin felt tired and his legs were sore from the awkward position.

Jungkook dressed him up, before he wore his own underwear and pants. He remained shirtless as he lifted Jimin into his arms, carrying him bridal style.

They left the sex dungeon. Jungkook treaded silently up the staircase, reaching the foyer of the mansion. The bright daylight caused them to squint a little, especially since the dungeon was dark.

Jungkook kept a sharp eye out, making sure nobody spotted them ascending the staircase.

Passing Jimin's bedroom, Jungkook carried the younger man to his private floor so they could bathe together.

Once they were done, clean as ever, Jungkook allowed Jimin to rest in his bed. He moved over to open his thick curtains. That's when he finally allowed light to enter his bedroom. He usually never drew the curtains. He'd prefer to stay in darkness, but now, he liked to see Jimin clearly.

Jungkook laid beside Jimin, spooning the younger from behind as they laid in bed for a nap. They planned to nap together, since Jimin was a little tired.

However, the blonde's thoughts were too loud and he was unable to sleep.

"Jungkook?" Jimin whispered, trying to see if the older man was awake.

"Hmm?" Jungkook responded, Jimin's back to his chest as they laid facing the doorway.

"Can we talk?" Jimin asked, his honey voice so smooth and gentle to the ear.

"Of course, baby. We can do whatever you want," Jungkook said, nuzzling his nose into the back of Jimin's hair. The blonde bit his lower lip at the butterflies he felt.

"Jin and Yoongi were talking to me earlier. I just... You've had sex workers before, as you said. I want to know why you treat me differently," Jimin spoke, feeling a little shy as he brought up the topic. Jungkook lifted his head off the pillows to look at Jimin's side profile.

"Baby... You're asking me that? I told you, you're not a sex worker. You're someone that I care about," Jungkook said. Jimin turned around to lay chest to chest with the older man.

"I know but they said that you could be a little violent in bed. You'd leave your workers with bruises. Jin was so worried when he figured out that we...did things together. I just want to know why you were so violent before, but not with me," Jimin said. His eyes demanded for an explanation as he stared into Jungkook's pretty eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you, Jimin. I gave them bruises from the impact play. The whips. The spanks. The slaps. I'd leave my handprints on them. That hurts, physically. I don't want to put you through that," Jungkook whispered. The younger bit down on his lower lip.

"And what about them?" Jimin asked. The older man raised an eyebrow at him.

"What about them?" Jungkook asked, clearly not following Jimin's thought process.

"Didn't you feel bad to hurt them?" Jimin asked.

"Not at all. You know what I am. I get off on the thought of others in agony. I love watching pain flicker through someone's eyes. I'm a criminal. I don't feel empathy," Jungkook said, shrugging.

"But you don't want to hurt me? How does that work?" Jimin inquired. He was so curious, and until things made sense to him, he wouldn't hold back his questions.

"I don't want to hurt you because you are different. You aren't like the others. You're mine to touch, and mine to care for. Everyone else, they didn't belong to me. They fucked whoever would pay them. You are mine until further notice, and I will not harm you in any way," Jungkook stated firmly, before he moved to get off the bed. Moving over to his window, he grabbed his cigarette pack and lighter from his dresser and removed a cigarette from the pack. Jimin's eyes widened. He had never seen Jungkook smoke before.

The older man lit his cigarette as he stood near the window to smoke.

Jimin didn't even think to respond immediately, his eyes watching Jungkook before he realized that he needed to reply.

"I don't understand. Your friends make it seem like it's a crime that you treat me differently," Jimin said as he sat up on the bed, folding his legs on the bed.

"They're not used to it, and neither am I. It honestly scares me sometimes how much I care for you. But, I can't help it and neither can you," Jungkook shrugged as he looked out the open window, inhaling the smoke of the cigarette.

Jimin scrunched his nose, before he coughed a little. He's never been around a smoker before.

"Could- Could you turn that off, please? I... I'm asthmatic and I don't like that smell," Jimin spoke softly, bringing a hand up to cover his nose.

Jungkook turned to make eye contact with Jimin, before he looked back at his cigarette. With a second of thought, Jungkook put his cigarette out, leaving the remains of the cigarette in the ashtray.

"I'll be right back," Jungkook said, leaving the bedroom with his ashtray. He went into his small living room on his floor. Near the alcohol cabinet was a small bin. He pressed his foot on the pedal, the lid to dustbin opening up. He emptied his ashtray in the bin, before he left to discard the ashtray downstairs.

The scent would disperse in his room if he kept the ashtray in his room. His room would smell like cigarette smoke.

When Jungkook came back, he popped a spearmint chewing gum in his mouth to mask the scent of his cigarettes, before he entered his bedroom. Upon seeing Jimin laying on his bed, Jungkook took place behind him, spooning him.

"I won't smoke in your presence again," Jungkook reassured Jimin as he laid behind the younger. The blonde smiled to himself. It was these small things that Jungkook did that made him feel special.

"Thank you," Jimin smiled.

Jungkook draped his arm around his waist, pulling him further into his chest. Jimin wiggled his butt against Jungkook's front.

"Don't do that, baby boy, or you'll make me hard," Jungkook snickered as he buried his nose into Jimin's strawberry scented hair. The younger man giggled and apologised.

"I know my friends will remind you of what I was like before you, and I still am that person. I didn't suddenly change. But I'm choosing to hide that side of me from you. I'm not trying to be fake. I'm showing you the part of me which you deserve to see. You don't deserve to see my dark side. Just believe me, and let me care for you," Jungkook whispered against Jimin's hair.

He wanted Jimin to know that even if he wasn't perfect or kind, and he killed people, he was willing to try to be the better version of himself for Jimin, and Jimin only.

The blonde laid against Jungkook's chest happily, feeling content in his arms.

"Okay, Jungkook. I believe you. I appreciate this, by the way," Jimin whispered, slowly beginning to feel his exhaustion take over. The older man smiled to himself, holding Jimin tighter as they agreed to nap together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
247K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC