Mistaken For A Guy

By Porshford

Having to bear a name that resembles that of a guy when in actual fact you're not one has its own effects. ... More

WELCOME FELLA 🤝🏻
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
The Chapter nobody asked for...

Chapter Twenty-eight

244 17 3
By Porshford

     Sam Lewis 🥴

Oz pulled to a stop at the crossroads that led to Noble boys academy.

"Get outta my motor."

Ah... what he think?

I slung my leg off, getting out of his property.

I wonder how he would've acted if he came with a car. He seemed the kind of people who'd shout at you when you're singing in their car and tell you you're wasting fuel.

  "Thanks bro,"Jordan met his fist with his,"chat with you later."

Oz shrugged his brows.

"Better do. Now gerrout for here before you piss your roman sisters the more. It's fifteen minutes past nine."

My heart was pounding loudly as I sent a quick silent prayer. I don't know how the gods should do it but they should not let me land in trouble's hands–the nuns themselves.

"Nothing can be done to change it,we already late." Jordan whipped his phone out, typing in his password.

I mindlessly met Oz's gaze and he narrowed his eyes, scoffing.

"I get it that I'm good looking but stop staring at me openly like that. I'm tired of flirty stares."

Mirror my expression.

  "And who told you I was flirt–staring at you? With what's going on in my head, I could stare at you for minutes without seeing you."I allowed myself to huff.

Again, what he think? Hello?

Jordan sucked his teeth. "Erh clear off and stop frustrating my roomie."

He wrapped his hand around my wrist.

Oz rolled his eyes,"he's not even cool."

Ow go way you!

    I muttered under my breath,"you're not exactly cool yourself."

"I hope the nuns make you dance around mother Mary till daybreak!"Oz called out when we had made a distance.

     "Foolish boy." Jordan called back making him chortle loudly.

"Why is he so blunt like that?"I couldn't stop myself from asking.

"He's just pretending. He probably got a firsthand crush on you and is trying to cover it up by that facade."

I snorted. "Crush on me? Why would he? I'm not– I'm not even a female." 🥴

  "He's not straight. He is attracted to guys."

My nose scrunched up naturally in distaste.

Jordan put the phone over his ear, this time putting it on speaker.

  "Yeah, Samuel."

"Jordan!" Samuel's loud voice came from the other line. "You guys in deep shit right now. Where are you?!!"

"We almost at the front gate..."

"Front gate?!"

Jordan and I winced together at his loudness.

"Don't! Don't use the front gate, DON'T!"

"Okey, okey but can you tell me why? What's going on?"

"They're over there,"Christopher's voice came through,"those Mona Lisa nuns, and they've gotten quite a number of curfew–breakers. You guys won't be able to go scot free if you use the front gate."

    "I mean they're practically asking all those there to write down their parent's phone numbers!" Samuel exclaimed.

"So what do we do?"I interjected impatiently.

     "Exactly,"Jordan nodded,"what do we do?"

"I got a–"Chris began but got interrupted by Samuel.

"Oh was that Sam there? Sam hiiii,ooh I wish y'all were here already. We could be playing PES– ow! What's that for ugh!"

  "Shut up and let's figure a way out for them will you! Hello? Jordan, Lewis, you guys still there?"

"We're listening." Jordan exhaled, stealing me a glance.

  "Aha! I um got an idea which I'm pretty sure will work. Jordy you see that secluded area where the lagoon is? The out of bounds area..."

"Yeah yeah, what about that?"

Christopher cleared his throat.

"Yes. You'd have to trust me boys. You guys, retreat to the back of the school–"

"No fucking way!"I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air.

"It's like a twenty minutes walk from here Chris! And how sure are you that some of the sisters aren't standing over there too already?"

"Listen Sam, I'm not saying you guys should use the back gate. The lagoon runs from a certain point out there into the out of bounds area, Jordan if only you get me."

  "Uh-huh?"he probed, his eyes litting the way they usually do when an idea is making itself known.

I heard Samuel's voice at the background as he and Chris exchanged a few words and then Chris was back on the line.

"Yeah so Jord, if you guys are able to cross the lagoon into the out of bounds area which would've technically brought you into the school, getting to Gentility block wouldn't be very challenging. You get?"

  "Yeahh–um, what if some of the authorities are guarding the out of bounds area? We could land into more trouble."

Chris was silent for a sec, intensifying my fears.

My mind kept playing what could possibly go wrong. The fact that we'll be crossing lagoon was heart–dropping as fudge.

gods of Euro–

"I'm not sure... apart from the night watchman who guards that side, I don't think any of the nuns will be there. But you guys just go, like now now. If they aren't there already then mightn't be long before they realize there's actually a loophole. The last years probably know about that area so you guys be very fast."

Jordan had started retreating already, dragging a dumbfounded me with him.

I blinked severally to remind myself that as much as I wished it to be a dream,it wasn't.

I needed to stay positive right now and forget that our punishment will even be bigger in case we got caught using the out of bounds path.

    🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Phew! We were there. The scent of the lagoon mixing with the evening air.

    "Chris was fucking right." Jordan muttered, eyes trailing off to a figure at the distance.

He nodded, urging me to look ahead.

I saw a figure, not very clear given the moonlight was the only light aiding our vision but it was most probably a person from our school. He was walking through the lagoon, the water reaching his waist.

"He must be a final year student." Jordan bent, folding the edges of his pants up to his knees after taking off his Nike air max.

He glanced up at me.

"Aren't you gonna take off your shoes?"

I looked at the water with a high level of uncertainty, glancing back at him.

A sense of déjà vu washed over me.

I wasn't actually suspecting but then again I kept wondering... supposing there were some hideous creatures beneath there.

   Like snakes...? my subconscious offered.

A horrified look slipped into my expression and I stared back at him.

Jordan's eyes softened, seeing my horrified expression.

  Step your disguise up idiot! Boys are supposed to be putting on the bravest look.

I could've been putting it up too if my subconscious hadn't offered that suggestion of snakes. I hate those wriggly creatures. They made me feel all scratchy and uncomfortable.

    "You can climb up my back man."

I shook my head right away.

"It's okey! It's okey! Lagoons are actually very shallow so no biggie,haha."

    "I mean it Sam."he stepped forward.

"Stop covering up with that silly facade."

Gentleman disguise activated.

   "Oh yo! Sup mhernnn. You know I can't seriously agree to ride on your back. That's a complete no-no you get? Y'know,we are the super men! We both can handle this– you got this, I got this." 😎

Jordan looked fixedly at me and blew out a sigh, shaking his head.

   What was no?

I didn't get much time to process, Jordan was already bending slightly at my feet, his back to me as he grabbed my forearms.

He tilted his head at me, raising his arched eyebrows.

My widened eyes flickered back and forth his in weird confusion.

"Climb up."he murmured, urging me with his eyes.

Insert metaphorical crickets here for me.

I shook my head agitatedly, looking ahead at the water.

"Nah. I can manage."

"Please?"

Don't look in his eyes, don't look in his eyes, don't look in his eyes, don't loo–

I failed.

The moment I got pulled into those blue crystals I knew I was a goner.

I couldn't say no.

Not when he was looking at me with that innocent boyish look, his light pout sending the wrong message to the crazy hormonal teenager inside me.

I swallowed, allowing myself to lean on his back.

Jordan placed a hand at the back of my thigh, securing me properly and with his free hand, picked his shoes before rising to his feet.

I coiled my hands around his neck– not in a choking manner please.

He started moving, dipping his feet into the lagoon and then proceeded through it.

Something warm settled on the pits of my stomach.

This boy... was making me feel things I'd never felt all my nineteen years on this planet.

No matter how hard I was trying to ignore the sweet things he did for me, it still came rushing back. He was gradually worming his way—

Hold up!

My heart dropped.

Sam, you're catching feelings ? You feel him?

I shuddered, unable to answer my subconscious mind.

If I really was, then we gah a serious problem.

I need to find that book and remind myself of the rules I'd set against Mr. Piercing blue eyes.

__________________

:)A/n
   Hiiiii. How's your day going?

Issa double update, enjoy am:)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 28 15
When her dad sends Kiara to a prestigious boarding school for artists in Singapore, she is determined to hate it. Just like she hates everything. But...
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

10.8K 264 22
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...
69.1K 2.3K 22
Samantha Johnson, a normal girl. Thrown into a boarding school and mistaken as a boy, life had just become interesting for this sixteen year old. Lit...