His Fake fiancé

By letsomebodygo15

Needs to be heavily edited lmao (first wrote when I was like 15) Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares in... More

Need to know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter 44

31.6K 1K 83
By letsomebodygo15

Two months later
(9 months pregnant)

Oh my god. My water broke. My water broke! I'm going to give birth! I'm going to have a baby! Wow this all feels so real. Poking my stomach I feel myself smirking "hey little one. I'm going to meet you very soon."

I ran down the stairs, slamming the door open to Graysons office so hard it may have left a dent in the wall. "GRAYSON! MY WATER BROKE!" I don't know why I yelled but I've seen women do it in movies so it just felt right.

Clearly Graysons feeling a little less calm than me as he shot up so fast from his desk that paperwork splayed all over the floor. I went to pick it up but he led me out of the room, running frantically around the apartment.

"I have to call Mason! Oh god where's your suitcase? What if she shoots out of you in the next five minutes! Shit, why is the room spinning?" I rush to his side holding him still.

"Woah there big guy. Everything's going to be fine." I run his back in soothing circles while he takes a few deep breaths.

"Alright. You go get my bag and call Stanley, I'll call Mason and get him to get your parents to the hospital." He gave a quick nod and sprinted up the stairs.

Fishing my phone out of my pocket I dialled Masons number. "Olivia?"

"Mason, my water broke. Grayson and I are heading to the hospital. Could you call your parents and get them to meet us there?"

"Ah yeah! Of course. I've got it sorted. I'll see you soon. Don't have my daughter without me!"

"Mason, she's not your-"

The call ended

"Asshole." I muttered heading over to the coat rack. I grabbed my wool coat and pulled it over my large stomach.

Not a moment later Grayson came running down the stairs carrying my suitcase. "Ok let's go!"

The man's more stressed than me. He doesn't even have his shoes on.

"Honey?"

He begins pushing me towards the elevator.

"Grayson!" I try again. This time he stops.

I turn around. "First. Shoes!" I snap my fingers at his feet. To which he looks down sheepishly.

"Go put them on. I'll get your coat." He drops the suitcase and places a kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks love."

"Anytime. Now get your ass moving, we're having a baby!"

He's off moving towards the stairs like a hurricane yet again. I thought I was supposed to be the crazy one... I still am the crazy one, so scratch that.

There's a sharp lasting pain in my stomach. Contractions. Fuck! Are we supposed to time these? They do in movies.

All my pregnancy knowledge comes from tv shows and movies. We probably should've been more prepared.

Maybe I should've read those pregnancy books Grayson bought. He's read them all so I guess it's just me who's unprepared. But in my defence I was way too busy allowing my body to grow our child. So really he's done the bare minimum! Maybe a little or a lot more than the bare minimum as he's currently taken time off work and is with me every second of the day and getting me anything I ask. He even slept on the floor without a pillow or blanket because I needed to spread out but didn't want to be alone.

"Okay! Okay! I'm here, I'm here with my shoes on and all!"

"Yeah, I think I had my first contraction but it wasn't too bad. Are we supposed to go into the hospital right away?"

He scratches the back of his neck. He's hiding something or he's feeling guilty. "What did you do?" My tone is firm and clear that I'm not taking any bullshit.

"Well. You know how I spent most of my time reading those pregnancy books?"

"Yeah?"

"I read, at most, the first two chapters of each book until I stuck my phone inside and watched Spider-Man."

Kissing my teeth I realise how the two of us are way too alike. I sigh. "I'll get your mother to meet us at McDonalds."

"McDonalds?"

"Yeah, I'm hungry." I don't give him time to argue. Pressing the phone to my ear I wait until Andrea picks up.

"Hey sweetie! We're just leaving the house now."

"Hey Andrea. We have a change of plans. Could you meet us at the McDonalds on 31st?"

"Cravings? Yep, we'll see you there."

Hanging up I turn to Grayson. "Well don't just stand there! Let's get a move on!"

He stumbles to the elevator while I watch amused. He's so nervous. It's absolutely adorable!

----

Stanley's downstairs holding the back door to a black Range Rover. Grayson bought it as his other cars are a little hard to fit a car seat in.

Stanley's been back for fourth between his niece who's been struggling with cancer. It's a hard subject for Stanley but Grayson made sure he understands that he can take as much time off as needed. Grayson even anonymously paid for her chemo.

Our most recent update on her is she's doing so much better. She's still struggling but she's a fighter. I couldn't imagine having to watch my child go through such a horrific illness. I've been sending all sorts of gifts a 15 year old girl could ever want. I've never met her but we've been texting back and fourth. She's the sweetest.

"Hey Stan!" I say approaching him. He engulfs me in a big bear hug.

"I guess the little ones ready to make herself known in the world."

I can't help the cheesy smile. I feel like one of those little kids smiling at the camera. "So to the hospital?"

"Nah, McDonalds." He laughs

"I should've known." I catch the wink he throws my way. I love Stanley.

Once Stanley's parked the car I only take the time to kiss his cheek before I begin running/shuffling. It's really hard to actually run when you have a stomach so big you can't see your feet.

Grayson P.O.V

I watch Olivia shuffle into the establishment in front us. That woman and her food. I swear she loves food more than me. I guarantee if I asked her which she'd prefer she'd choose food. Especially fast food.

"Thanks for taking us Stanley."

"Of course sir. She's going to give birth, there's no way I'd miss that. Plus it's my job."

We both chuckle as I double check that I do in fact have my wallet with me. I'm pretty sure she's going to order the entire menu. With Masons help, they most certainly would finish it.

"Keep us updated with how the chemos going for Elsie. If there's anything your family needs, please don't hesitate to call."

"Thank you sir, but you've done more than enough. I can wait here if you'd like?"

"No Stanley, You take the car and head home. I'll call you in the morning... and thanks for looking out for Olivia. She sees you and my parents like her own."

"I already consider her as one of my own little ducklings. You better head inside, it seems that she's picked a fight with one of the customers."

I look through McDonalds window and notice that she's now shoving her index finger into a teenage boys chest. She sure is a spitfire.

"You're right. I'll let you go now."

I jog into the building. It seems things have escalated between the time I last saw her through the window (five seconds ago) and now. She's got this boys ear in her hands, dragging down his height from 6'ft to 5'7ft while his group of friends stand by watching in shock.

"Olivia. Let the boys ear go." Her head snaps over to me. She looks at me like a petulant child.

"But he cut in!"

"Olivia!"

"Fine!" She huffs, letting the kid go. He quickly rubs his ear and rushes over to his friends who are all still staring at my ex wife.

"Keep staring at me like that I'll shove my foot so far up your asses, my foot will be coming out of your goddamned mouths!! Now scram!"

The group scatters, fleeing like bats. Is it bad that she's Turing me on right now? Something about her being a bad ass really gets me going.

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her. "Have you ordered your food love?"

"Yeah. I got enough for me and Mason, assuming he's coming with your parents?" She looks up at me with wide eyes.

"Yes darling, he'll be coming with them. Now let's take a seat. I noticed your discomfort while you were degrading that boy, I'm guessing another contraction?"

"Yeah, I've been having them since you put your shoes on. But they're decently spaced apart so I don't think we need to worry."

"Mom will let us know when she gets here. For now, let's sit, I'm sure your feet are killing you."

"You are the best ex husband." She says kissing my lips.

I smile down at her wrapped in her oversized coat "and you are the best ex wife."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 21.7K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...
180K 4.1K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
177K 11.1K 46
Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid and a massive dark cloud without a silver...
62.8K 1.8K 46
Sequel to claim by the don He just regarded me, I suddenly felt self-conscious. What does he see me as now, did I change from the person he knew? "W...