Hell's Hitman - Hazbin Hotel...

By IFingerChickens

Y/N was a former criminal and drug dealer and he was a famous hitman in New York, no one wanted to fight or a... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
...
~Chapter Sixteen
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~

~chapter Eleven~

1K 33 0
By IFingerChickens

  Welcome sir Valentino, we are happy to see you, please come in, our boss is waiting for you." The two maids bowed and opened the door and let the Overlord in.

"Thank you darlings~" Valentino went inside and was on his way to Fernando's office.

"Its good to finally meet you, Valentino, sit down, we have a lot business to talk about." Said Fernando. Valentino sat across from Fernando and took out a cigarette, Fernando poured two glasses of wine and gave one to Valentino.

"So, I heard your son died?" Said Valentino. Fernando's eyes had misery but it disappeared immediately.

"Let's not talk about that past day, I would have asked you for....a favor." Said Fernando.

"Oh? what favor?" Asked Valentino while grinning ear to ear.

"I have...an old friend who killed my son, and I want him gone, right away." Said Fernando with a bitter voice. Valentino crossed his legs and blew heart -shaped smoke on Fernando's face, Fernando coughed and glared at Valentino.

"What will you return~?" Said Valentino.

"Money, as well as my assistants here." Said Fernando as he took a case full of money. Valentino smiled as far as his ears when he saw the money, he drank wine and stood up and Fernando stood up as well.

"It's a pleasure doing business with you~" Valentino said as he shook Fernando's hand.

"It's a pleasure, Amigo~"

°TO BE CONTINUED°

I'm sorry it's short, I'm in my online class, but I'll be back tomorrow for the new chapter amigo/amigas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 735 31
They say you never realize what you've lost until it's gone. It's even worse when its taken from you. Without warning, and without any chance to stop...
88.3K 2.2K 92
Hey wassup, this is my first attempt at a story about you and Loona in the HelluvaBoss series... Enjoy! Bio: Y/N is 24 y/o black man with a REAL comp...
959 39 15
{SPOILERS FOR BOOKS 1 & 2} * PLEASE READ BOOKS 1 & 2 BEFORE PROCEEDING TO DESCRIPTION * * ALRIGHT HERE WE GO.... After getting rid of Hayden and marr...
17.7K 378 15
(The sequel to The Shattered Heart) It's been about a year since Y/N and Loona got together, and things were going well between the two of them. Howe...