Making Mr. Right || Porco Gal...

Galing kay astrumsky

With a strict dad and a busy schedule, you've never been able to go on a date let alone have a real relations... Higit pa

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Epilogue
Playlist + Author's Note

Chapter Eight

493 16 13
Galing kay astrumsky

It was currently six in the morning and you were getting ready for work. You only had a few more shifts before you were officially done.  Once you had your uniform on, you went to wake your sister. On the days your dad was out of town and there was no one to watch Evelyn, you brought her with you to the diner. She always sat in a booth and did homework or read or occupy herself on her phone until your shift was over. She said she didn't mind hanging out at the diner all day. She liked how the diner was never crowded. Once Evelyn was ready to go, the two of you stepped outside and got into one of your dad's car. He only had two, one technically belonged to the company he worked with so it was only used when he had to travel for work. The other car, well, it had definitely seen better days. You only used it when you had to get to work. Marcel took you to and from school and Evelyn always got a ride with Falco and Udo from Colt's and Falco's mom. You pulled into the diner's parking lot and got out of car. You were fifth-teen minutes early to your shift so you sat down with your sister in a booth.

"So Zofia's having a sleepover on Friday and I was wondering if I could go?" Your sister asked as she pulled out a notebook.

"Yeah go ahead," You grinned.

"Oh and on Saturday, Zofia's parents want to take us to the arcade and Falco and Udo are going to join us," Your sister added.

You nodded your head in approval, Zofia's parents were very cautious people so you never felt unsafe leaving Evelyn in their care. You got up to officially clock in for your shift. Marcel's and Colt's shift didn't start for another two hours so it would be a little while until you got to see them.

The morning went by smoothly. The only customers were an elderly couple with their grandchildren and a few of the regulars. Colt and Marcel were already at work cleaning and clearing the tables and booths.

"I can't believe this is your second to last shift with us Y/n," Colt pouted as he brought some dishes into the kitchen.

"Don't be sad, now that I won't be working at the diner we can hang out more during the week. In fact, what are your plans for Friday?" You asked Colt and Marcel.

"I'm not doing anything," They replied simultaneously and glanced at each other.

"Are you reading my mind?" They both asked each other.

"Stop doing that." They continued.

"Stop!"

"Okay!" You interrupted, "Evelyn is having a sleepover at Zofia's on Friday so why don't you two come over and we'll play some video game, order in some food and we'll finally watch that reality dating show Colt has been talking about?"

"Flames of Love. It's better than The Bachelor," Colt said in a sing-song voice.

"Sounds like a plan," Marcel laughed as he shook his head at Colt.

It was around twelve-thirty, the lunch rush had just started. You were so busy taking orders you didn't noticed who walked in and sat down in a booth. After all your orders were given to the cook, you made your way over to the booth that hadn't been serviced yet.

"Hello sir, what can I get you for you today?" You spoke in your most polite tone.

"Hey Y/n, I didn't know you worked here," Eren Yeager grinned that million dollar smile that could make anyone weak in the knees.

You had talked to Eren a few times over the past two weeks since you sat next him in science. You had mentioned you worked once or twice but never stated where.

"Yeah well it won't be for much longer. I decided to take some time off."

"Does that mean you're free this Friday?"

"What are you getting at Yeager?"

"My buddy Connie is throwing a party Friday, I'll be there. I'd really like if you came."

"I don't know. I already made plans with Colt and Marcel."

"Bring them to the party. Connie won't mind, to him the more people to party with, the better."

"I'll definitely have to think about it."

Eren nodded and asked for a soda while he waited for Armin to arrive so they could have lunch together. When you went to grab him his drink, you also went into the break room to talk with Marcel and Colt.

"Guys! Eren Yeager just told me he wants me to see me at Connie Springer's party this Friday" You exclaimed.

"What?" Marcel widened his eyes, "Are you going to go?"

"No, we already made plans together. I mean he said I could bring you two as well but-"

"We're going!" Marcel yelled.

"But what about Flames of Love?" Colt questioned.

"We always stay in. Let's go out," Marcel pleaded.

"Alright we'll go to the party but Saturday night we're watching Flames of Love at Y/n's house!" Colt declared.

"Any objections?" Marcel asked you.

You shook your head and left the break room to take Eren his drink. Armin had arrived in the time you were gone so you took both their orders. The day continued like normal with you checking in on Evelyn every now and then and bringing her a snack. Once Eren and Armin paid their bill they said their goodbyes to you and left. You went over to their table and saw they left you a nice tip and a note saying, "Here's my number. Let me know if you need a ride to the party -Eren".

You smiled to yourself and went to take your break. You sat down in the booth your sister was in and Marcel and Colt joined you shortly afterwards.

"My shifts ends in three hours, what about you guys?" You asked.

"Colt and I are working until seven," Marcel answered.

Just then someone walked up to the booth and you looked up to see Porco. You instantly smiled when your gaze met his.

"Can I speak to you Y/n? In private?" He asked, returning your smile.

"Hey you need to stop whisking away my friend whenever you feel like it especially when we're in the middle of a conversation," Marcel chimed in.

"I don't think she minds," Porco smirked, "Isn't that right Y/n?"

"It won't take long," You reassured Marcel and Colt.

Colt moved out of the booth so you could get out and talk to Porco. You and Porco stood outside the diner.

"So what did you want to talk about?" You initiated the conversation.

"About that, there's this party on Friday night and Pieck going's to be there. I was hoping to talk to her at the party but I was also hoping that you would go as well? To help me figure out a way to show her I'm trying to be a relationship kind of guy?" He asked, nervousness evident in his voice.

"Yeah I'll help you."

"Really?"

You nodded, "I was already planning to go to the party with Colt and Marcel anyways."

"Who told you told about the party?"

"Eren was having lunch with Armin at the diner and while I was waiting his table, he asked me to come."

Porco clenched his jaw and then said, "Are you sure you aren't going to be too busy with Yeager all night to help me?"

What's with the attitude you thought.

You narrowed your eyes, "No, I won't be too busy. He invited me to a party, it's not a date. I won't be attached him all night."

At your words Porco visibly relaxed.

"Do you need a ride to the party?"

"Umm Eren left me his number and offered to drive me but I don't know if I'm going to accept his offer."

"Text him and say no thanks. I'm driving you to the party."

You looked at him confused.

"Since your dad already trusts me to drive you around," He quickly added.

"Right. I'll see you Thursday then for our second lesson?"

"Can we make it Tuesday instead, I don't think I can wait that long to hang out with you again."

You didn't catch the last part as Porco's voice dropped to a whisper.

"Tuesday it is then," You smiled.

He walked you back inside to your booth and said bye to everyone before leaving. You chatted with Marcel, Colt and Evelyn for a few more minutes before going back to work for the last few hours of your shift.

Once your shift ended, you and Evelyn hopped in the car and went to a drive through to get food since you didn't feel like cooking tonight. When you got home, Evelyn turned the television on and the two of you ate dinner in the living room. You went to bed that night excited for the week to come.

~~~~~~
Author's note: I posted two chapters today because I'm going to be really busy with school this next five or six days and I won't be on my phone as much so I don't want to forget to post the chapters. Also because the next chapter will be a little on the short side but the chapter afterwards will be longer.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.8K 207 10
" 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲, 𝗶 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼�...
9.8K 416 24
The reader is quickly thrown into a rag-tag group of friends when she is reunited with her childhood best friend. In a brand new city with a fresh st...
365K 15.3K 64
- "𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 :3"- -"𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇𝒇." ...
50.5K 628 11
a college student craves the touch of her married professor 𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚!𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑒 𝑎𝑢 / 𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒...