He's Mines (August Alsina Sto...

By Secretnyy

We from New Orleans Nigga! More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chap. 2 Sale Out
Chapter 3 He's back
Chapter. 4 Promise
Chapter. 5 He's back
Dreams Crushed
Be Real
Surroundings
Workin' on Me
Accepted
Take A TURN
Attention
Lookin' Back
Tragic Wonders
Fried
Secret Santa?
Authors Note
Replacement!
Traders
Continued...
Baby Girl
Authors Note
My Way OUT
Suckk It Bit/ch
Authors Note
Missed You
Authors Note.
Sequel

YAH She Mines

9.3K 293 8
By Secretnyy

ASHANTI POV.
While everybody was in the car, I took one last tour around the house. It left so much memeriers of my childhood. I picked up a piece of broken glass of the counter. I knew some idiot was going to come and burn my house down. *Beeeeep*, I ran out side as we headed to the air port.

Getting on the plane I wanted to sit next to August. I though he would leave me a seat. I guess not! I walked over to him and he hugged my waist. "Bi/ch you in my seat", the lady looked up at me with a stank attitude. I grabbed her hair and swung her to the bathroom on the plane. I sat down, and looked up. "Damnn, bae chill". The hell he the one who ain't wanna save me a damn seat". August shook his head and laughed. Why you always lauging? He laughed some more.

I grabbed Kayla brung her over my lap. "You tired Kay"? She said nothing and drifted off too sleep. August kissed my cheek, and rubbed my thigh. He was making a mini video.

AUGUST POV.
"My wife, my baybe, my love, my life. Gimme kiss ma". I knew she was 'gonna duged my kiss because this was goin' up on instagram. I tried kissin' her but she turned her head. I pulled her back and pecked her. Te' grabbed my fave nd' gave me a quicky. "Now leave me along, I'm tired". I closed the video and put my arm around her. "I'm hold you down. You not going no where, you know that"? She giggled softly. A nigga tapped me. Not wanting to look over he said, "Excuse me sir, I don't mean to bother you but-..."

Comments and votes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
2.4M 85.6K 54
Camila has never been the easy type. One day while she's out with her best friend she meets a guy by the name of "Young". Watch as they play the cat...
573K 12K 56
This story is about a girl called Shyla, who is in the last year of school. She ends up meeting a boy called Carlos and they both end up falling for...
342K 8.3K 38
Chardinay Grew Up Around Guns Drugs Murder But Wasn't Into Much Of The Thuggish Gang Life Until She Met 18 Year Old DeAndre . He Changed Her Perspect...